[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Revolvers for grils

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 12

File: image.jpg (61KB, 661x496px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 661x496px
Why are revolvers recommended for women to carry concealed? Is it because they aren't strong enough to pull a slide back? Or is it because they're too stupid to clear a malfunction?

Are .38+p as good as 9mm? What about a .357 do they kick a lot?
>>
>>32212565
Point and click. EZ PZ
>>
>Or is it because they're too stupid to clear a malfunction?
They're not stupid, just ignorant. To use a gun well, you have to know it, and to know it, you have to love it. The revolver is the gun of choice for casual gun owners.
>>
>>32212565
You can be good with any gun so long as you train long enough with it.

Hell, they teach monkeys sign language.

Also, 357
>>
grill here
I've struggled to pull a slide back before, so that might be it.
>>
>>32212565
QTDDTOT.
Yes to both give 9mm slight edge.
>>
>>32212602
How are they easier to operate than a semi though?
>>
>>32212602
All they love is the wallet that's in the pocket next to whoevers dick they ride
>>
>>32212623
Relatively, but both can malfunction.
>>
>>32212565
>Is it because they aren't strong enough to pull a slide back?
Yes.
>>
>>32212565
>Why are revolvers recommended for women to carry concealed?

Because gun store counter jerks some how think a striker fired gun is too complicated. They're asses.
>>
>>32212565
Because people tend to be stupid and stupid people tend to base their opinions on half-truths they hear and never bother to research themselves.

A fucking toddler is strong enough to do that, it's 100% technique.

Not to mention DA revolvers have a very heavy trigger pull weight when compared to pistols, so the strength argument couldn't be more wrong.

If you are not strong enough to pull the slide on a pistol then I find it hard to believe you will be able to hit the broad side of the barn with a DA revlover.

>Or is it because they're too stupid to clear a malfunction?
>implying revolver don't malfunction
When a pistol malfunctions you can fix it relatively quickly without any tools.

When a revolver malfunctions you will most likely spend quite a lot of time to fix it and need tools.

It's true that revolvers are less likely to malfunction, but they do malfunction nevertheless.

>Are .38+p as good as 9mm?
Almost.

>What about a .357 do they kick a lot?
You will get used to it.
>>
>>32212623
Don't have to worry about FTF, FTE, FTL, magazine issues, etc. You just point the damn thing and pull the trigger.
>>
>>32212669
Ok I've never shot a revolver but I know how they work, just load up the cylinders, throw it back and let it bang right?

It doesn't seem much more difficult than my guns, I have a G19 and a M&P shield and you pretty much do the same thing. I let my gf use those before, I don't think she can really pull the slide back on them and she always complains they're too heavy though.

Also she limp wrists the glock so that might be part of the reason right?
>>
>>32212705
How often do those malfunctions really happen tho with striker guns and non shit ammo?
>>
>>32212703
>implying revolver don't malfunction
Revolvers very rarely malfunction. I have revolvers that I have pumped hundreds of rounds of cheap ammo through without any cleaning or maintenance, and they worked just fine. Will a well-maintained semi-automatic be just as reliable? Yes, but only if it is WELL MAINTAINED. A casual gun owner may lack the knowledge and will to clean his/her guns regularly and thoroughly.

>>32212669
Even striker fired guns have to be disassembled and cleaned, which is an intimidating task for people who know nothing about guns.
>>
>>32212731
>and non shit ammo
You are moving the goalposts. We are talking about a gun for a woman who knows almost nothing about guns. Such a woman is unlikely to know the difference between good and shitty ammo.
>really happen tho with striker guns
Striker guns fail as often as hammer fired guns do when they are not cleaned.
>>
>>32212748
>>32212766
So revolver don't have to be cleaned?
>>
>>32212748
>Will a well-maintained semi-automatic be just as reliable? Yes, but only if it is WELL MAINTAINED. A casual gun owner may lack the knowledge and will to clean his/her guns regularly and thoroughly.
Funny that you mention that, the majority of revolver malfunctions are caused by the gun not being clean while the majority of pistol malfunctions are magazine related.

You can get away with unburned powder here and there in a pistol, but if enough of it accumulates under the ejector star for example you are fucked.
>>
>>32212796
Pedanticism: the post
>>
>>32212796
In my experience, revolver cleaning it optional. I have shot stainless revolvers until they are BLACK with filth and they still function flawlessly. I wouldn't try that with an auto pistol.
>>
>>32212814
What kind of magazine issues?

Also how often do I need to clean my pistols then? Do I need to clean the lint and shit out of the barrels from carrying even if I haven't fired it since the last time I cleaned it?

Do they have to be immaculate clean?
>>
wouldnt a PPK clone in 380acp be perfect for women?
>>
>>32212619
>gril
PROVE IT
>>
>muh revolvers are more reliable meme
>muh point and click meme
>Implying DA revolvers take less strength

Come on people.
>>
>>32212833
Hammer bite
>>
File: 2397364.jpg (19KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
2397364.jpg
19KB, 480x480px
>>32212565
something I never understood is that they always throw something like pic related into a a womans hand, and usually the woman will say something like
>well I like that its small

like bitch have you ever even shot 357 before? Its always the kind of women that are small and gave absolutely no idea what they are doing and would probably be pretty shaken up by shooting something like that

what good is a carry gun if you are too fucking afraid of it to use it?
>>
>>32212868
gee, I wonder why absolutely zero law enforcement uses 357mag?
>>
>>32212868
bitches always go for the small guns under the mistaken premise that small guns recoil less
>>
>>32212892
capacity probably, I don't think a law enforcement officer is comparable to a noguns gril
>>
>>32212831
>What kind of magazine issues?
Magazines tend to be the weakest link since they are most likely to not fit perfectly.

It's nothing you can't fix with taking the magazine out, racking the slide and putting the magazine back in (preferably a new one).

>Also how often do I need to clean my pistols then? Do I need to clean the lint and shit out of the barrels from carrying even if I haven't fired it since the last time I cleaned it?
No, clear it only after you shoot a considerable amount of rounds through it

>inb4 how much is considerable
All guns are different.

>Do they have to be immaculate clean?
No really, but it won't hurt either.

As I said, all guns are different. Some might work perfectly even if they are full of dirt while others may malfunction even with just a little bit of it.
>>
>>32212892
>comparing law enforcement to self defense
Gee, I wonder why absolutely no one makes lemonade out of apples.
>>
>>32212954
you didnt catch the sarcasm, the excessive recoil of 357mag makes it completely impractical for defence
>>
>>32212710
6 shots v. 16 shots. Do the math.

>>32212748
Are you saying that women aren't smart enough to clean a gun? I've put 2100 rounds a month though my competition gun with no maintenance. It function just fine. That's a lame argument you've made and rather misogynistic.
>>
>>32212938
It's the dumbass fudds at the ranges that say "here you go little missy, try this tiny little revolver, it'll never jam hurr hurr hurr and it's nice and small and easy for you"

Then they go BLAM BLAM BLAM and break their wrists and hate it.
>>
>>32212868
They want a small gun because:

1. They don't have a grasp of rudimentary physics and don't realize a smaller gun will kick harder
2. They can fit in a purse
3. Many are "prettier" than a black baby-killing semiauto

And the worst part is 99% of gun store employees know this, and are more interested in capitalizing on it to make a sale rather than to outfit the individual with something that might suit them better if they actually need to use it.
>>
>>32212992
>357
>excessive recoil
Only if the revolver is really lightweight.

Snub-nose revolvers are shit anyways.
>>
>>32213015
>Only if the revolver is really lightweight.
Because 4oz of gun makes a difference in recoil. It's like you've never fired a firearm and here you are talking about firearms based on some shit you read in a forum where another kid who has never touched a firearm is out there being a expert.
>>
Yes, also limp wrists.No.

Yes. Yes. Yes.
>>
>>32212868
I know what you mean. I don't even run .357 in my snubbie anymore, not even as carry ammo.

I've grown quite fond of carrying hollowpoint semi-wad cutters. Really impressive ballistics for a .38 coming out of a snubnose.
>>
>>32213025
>Because 4oz of gun makes a difference in recoil.
>implying the difference between a snub-nose and heavy steel frame revolvers is 4 oz
I never had a problem with .357 recoil except for the first few times I shot it.

Gee, it's almost like practice is important.
>>
>>32212565
The idea being that they're very easy to operate, but personally I think it's kind of flawed, as many just immediately suggest a snub and want to be done with, which I think can be very unhelpful because snubs (and compacts in general) can be pretty ungainly for newbies (though if you're used to them, they're perfectly viable light carry guns).

For the average lady newbie, I would sooner recommend an old 3rd gen S&W full-sized auto with a Double-Action Only trigger (such as a 5946), than a .38 snub, if I was gonna give them an idiot proof handgun.
Better grip purchase, no cylinder gap, heavier so recoil is milder, reloading is fast and easy, finally, 9mm Luger can be shot for dimes, which means more training, there's even 17rd magazines for these things now too.

This isn't to say I would never hand a wheelgun to a lady, a 4" .357 Magnum revolver loaded with .38 Specials would be practical enough for just about any adult to start with, they can start trying Magnum when they've got the fundamentals down.
>>
>>32213062
i know, right. it's like shot placement is more important than caliber and ballistics
>>
>>32213077
Caliber and ballistics are not the only differences between pistols and revolvers, not even major ones.

I'm not even a fan of revolvers for self defense either but it's definitely not because of recoil.
>>
File: IMG_01050.jpg (477KB, 1024x729px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_01050.jpg
477KB, 1024x729px
>>32213077
Tell that to my carry piece. You may have some skill but you'll never reach my level, kid.
>>
>>32212565
If you are not willing to practice with the weapon you are going to carry you have no business carrying it in the first place.

It's like those people who attend a single self defense class and then proceed to forget everything they learned few days after. You are just wasting your money and time, either do it right or don't do it at all.
>>
>>32212619
There's ways around this.
First is plain training and technique, many just hold the frame in place and try to move the slide, when it's actually easier to hold the slide in place and then move the frame (which you have a way more solid grip on).

Something that you can do in an emergency is to use the rear sight to leverage it against something like a belt, your shoes, the corner of a wall, or the edge of a table, and cycle it that way.

Finally, if you're just hopelessly weak (maybe you have a medical condition), there's various knobs, grips and rings which can be attached to a slide to give you something to easily grab onto.
An example is the Brasstacker, it's a ring that attaches to the rear of Glock's slide, geriatrics who haven't shot their Glock 17 in years because of carpal tunnel suddenly can operate it again with ease (one anon here bought one for his aging uncle just for this reason, he didn't like seeing him resort to an old Taurus junker revolver due to a lack of grip strength).
>>
>>32212565
>>32212565
all the above
>>
>>32212992
because I didn't use sarcasm. A 357 with a 4 inch bull barrel with a Hogue or Pachmayr grips on it is more than tolerable, and I'm not even that strong.
>>
>>32213120
>.500
You don't even need to hit, the sound alone will be enough to incapacitate both you and the attacker.
>>
>>32213145
>Something that you can do in an emergency is to use the rear sight to leverage it against something like a belt, your shoes, the corner of a wall, or the edge of a table, and cycle it that way.
Even friction alone is enough to do that if you press it aganist something (like your leg) hard enough.

That requires practice of course.
>>
File: 1453064764329.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1453064764329.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>32212565
>gun
>for women
>>
>>32212565
Okay gents, ive done some testing with my gf. She has never fired a weapon and doesnt know how they work, so lets say she is a typical woman when it comes to guns. Each one was difficult for her to rack, ill be ranking them from least to most difficult

>fnx45 tactical
>bersa thunder 380
>glock 20
>glock 17 (homemade spectre polymer80, the springs that come with the parts kit are super tight)
>1911. (Very difficult with the hammer up, took all of her effort)

So yeah, women should pack revolvers.
>>
File: 92387439287.jpg (95KB, 639x640px) Image search: [Google]
92387439287.jpg
95KB, 639x640px
>>32213174
but what if pic related?
>>
>>32213210
Well shit, I dunno. I think you could pull it off if you tried hard enough though.
>>
>>32213120
I'm well beyond you level. How about center mass shots on the move and while falling? That's my level.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCq8xcxLeqs

I'd have 4 shots off and into you before you get out of the holster.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctuF9EOwf8g
>>
>>32212565
i like the da/sa trigger so i wouldn't go hammerless
i'm fine with .38, don't think it's that much measurably weaker than 9mm
if you can get a .357 for similar price i'd rather have that. use cheap 38 at the range all day, run a box of .357 through it at the end of the day and carry it with 357
>>
The overwhelming majority of middle aged suburbanite women will never actually clean the packing grease out of the gun, much less regularly disassemble/clean/relubricate.

Also, many can't pull the slides back on compact autoloaders.
>>
>>32213230
kill yourself, namefag
>>
File: 1475046232378.jpg (77KB, 960x698px) Image search: [Google]
1475046232378.jpg
77KB, 960x698px
>>32212565
>is it because they're too stupid to clear a malfunction?
Both. Also add to the fact women are absolute complete shit in a life/death situation so theres that.
>>32212602
No they're pretty stupid.
>>
>>32213230
Autism.
>>
>>32213260
Nah, making you angry is so much more fun. So much more fun. 110% more fun.
>>
>>32212565

1. They are simple, women are dumb.

2. Limp wristing cannot cause a malfunction, women are weak.

3. They can fire pressed against someone, women can't fight.
>>
>>32213210
Why is this a thing. You can't possibly be a good shot with that little sight radius and such a horrible sight picture.
>>
>>32213267
Kind of like the scream racism path to victory.
>>
File: securitysixstainless.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
securitysixstainless.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
>>32212992
>the excessive recoil of 357mag
You wot m8?

It only takes a bit of practice to get used to the recoil of .357 in a normal sized revolver, there's a very good reason it's such a popular revolver cartridge around the world, near anyone can learn to shoot it with just a bit of handling.
>>
>>32212868
You realise you can shoot .38 in .357, right, fucksnout?

You realise that there's no point in getting a revolver chambered in .38 if it's also available in .357, right, fucksnout?
>>
>>32213319
>realise
Realize.
>Brit detected.
>>
>>32213230
>center of mass shots
>not point shooting headshots from the holster

Git gud.

>Bonus round: shooting silloutes at < 7 yards

kek
>>
>>32213301
Actually, it may be better in a revolver. Keeps you from cylinder dumping like a retard.
>>
>>32213230
Faggot
>>
>>32213351
>shooting silloutes
It's the speed chief. You should school yourself on the Tueller line.
>>
>>32213319
Just don't forget to get a .40cal brass brush and clean them cylinders EVERY time you shoot .38

Or you won't be shooting any .357
>>
>>32213365
I enjoy your angst display. Or is it being jealous that's on display.
>>
>>32213266
>>32213280
>i'm 14 and this is edgy
>>
>>32213273
>angry

Hardly.

It's quite entertaining to watch someone who failed at life melt down on 4chan.
>>
>>32213408
Your too angry and thats too funny.
>>
>>32213230
>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCiFO7qV54E
>>
>>32213425
Cute old copy pasta. You should try setting goals and them succeeding at reaching those goals.
>>
>>32212994
>muh sawjuh kneeeeez!

Nigga, are you for real you name fagging piece of shit? GTFO with that bullshit.
>>
File: Don't You Rike It.jpg (100KB, 474x355px) Image search: [Google]
Don't You Rike It.jpg
100KB, 474x355px
>>32213417

>N-NO YOU'RE ANGRY!!!!!
>NOT ME!!!!
>YOU'RE THE ONE MELTING DOWN LIKE A LITTLE GIRL OVER COMMENTS ON AN ANONYMOUS IMAGE BOARD FOR CHINESE CARTOONS!!!!
>N-NOT ME!!!!
>>
>>32213449
Sure thing there champ.
>>
>>32212796
The take-down and reassembly of a semi could be more intimidating, so I can see that anyways. Plus theres that worry of 'oh god I hope I put me shit back together just right and it doesn' malfuntion if for some reason because i am still learning and it doesn't get me killed cause I miss the first shot and the weapon didn't cycle' or something along those lines.

Cleaning a revolver: spray it down, swab the barrel, swab the cylinder, wipe it off with oil
>>
I SLURP COCKS
>>
>When u realize you've been responding sincerely to every troll post
>>
>>32213230
Look man, if your gonna post videos showing off it better be damn good stuff.

Clipping 4 out of 5 targets is "technically" a success, but isn't gonna give you any bragging rights. People are just gonna troll you for your easily achievable accomplishments.

(of course you're actually trying to troll, yourself, so good job with that b8 m8)
>>
>>32213483
I don't think melt down means what you think it means. I like how I can post match video and watch you become consumed with anger that then controls you into spewing out against me.

https://youtu.be/KgOCSqXfehI
>>
>>32213210
A solution for a nonexistent problem

Sacrifice your sights for basically no reason

>>32213301
I mean that's not wrong you don't really gain much in terminal ballistics going .38 +p to .357...
>>
>>32213503
>Not posting as "JohnnyISlurpCocks

You had one chance and you blew it.
>>
File: d.png (1MB, 1036x726px) Image search: [Google]
d.png
1MB, 1036x726px
>>32213532

>and watch you become consumed with anger

wew
>>
>>32213508
>when you realize this whole exchange was a troll circlejerk to ruin a troll thread
>>
>>32213525
It's a hit or miss game, you know that's how steel works, right? It's not a 10 ring scoring system like bullseye.

It's about the speed and that run was the 2nd fastest if the day, in the division. Easy right? That's why 38 others were slower.
>>
>>32213192
My wife didn't like her LCP slide at first. I admit even as a man, for what it was, it was somewhat difficult(relatively) to rack. But after she put a few hundred rounds through it, broke it in, then womaned up a bit, it was much easlier
>>
>>32213508
It elicits more anon rage.

>>32213556
If you want to ruin threads, that's on you. I can roll with it.
>>
>>32213561
Just saying, it is mighty unimpressive when you're fishing for internet points.
>>
>>32213573
Yeah, winning is not something most kommando aspire to do. Oh, the falling stage.... I was the fastest overall on that stage. I won my division that day.
>>
>>32212648
Stacey picked Chad Thundercock over you I take it?

>>32213319
Sure there is.
Snubs are easy to handle in .38 and many would not benefit from Magnums in a snub, most not knowing to get the proper loads.

Second reason is that there's some quite decent economy revolvers that are .38 only (Armscor).

>>32213387
Maybe you shouldn't be shooting so much fucking MagTech or Tula in your wheelgun, JFC

>>32213210
Few guns have sights like these.
>>
>>32212565
Fuck the 357s kick, the sound is the worst part. Having to fire that in a defense scenario without earplugs would kill.
I carry a 357 snub but with 38+p
>>
>>32213546
And you think I'm the one getting mad
>>
>>32213417
No u
>>
>>32213709
Yeah, that which angers you controls you. I enjoy you rage show and the play on the name. It's Sunday night enjoyment.
>>
>>32213594

You're so insecure in your own masculinity that you are spending your Sunday evening lashing out at strangers on the internet. You think you're stringing people along, but you're the one being strung along. You're the butt of the joke.

Hopefully you raise your son better than your father raised you.
>>
>>32213732
Thank you, I'm having lots of fun.
>>
>>32213747
What son? Rage more bro.
>>
>>32212703
>New Vegas
Better dialogue in one conversation than the entirety of Bethesda's attempts. Fucking hell.
>>
>>32213747
>implying neckbeards procreate
>>
>>32213230
you bit the bait pretty hard.
Tip: anybody saying "kid" is trolling
>>
>>32212565
I carry one because I like them. Revolvers are erotic.
>>
File: nbCjJ1J.jpg (53KB, 457x425px) Image search: [Google]
nbCjJ1J.jpg
53KB, 457x425px
>>32215635
>>
>>32212994
>Are you saying that women aren't smart enough to clean a gun?
No.
>That's a lame argument you've made and rather misogynistic
It's not about gender. It's about knowledge. New gun owners, be they male or female, may not know how to properly clean an automatic pistol.
>>
>>32212565
Because revolvers are cute as fuck and ladies have a good eye for cute.
>>
>Stacey picked Chad Thundercock over you I take it?
generation of millennials grew up hearing their teenage mom's saying this line to her bf of the week, not hard to see why this generation is living in a porn fantasy
>>
>>32213615
I carry a .357, this is my only worry.

>how did this man die
>NO OFFICER, I JUST SHOT A MAN IN SELF DEFENSE, IT IS NOT AN APPROPRIATE TIME FOR PIE
>>
Whats up with all namefags going apeshit on /k/ these days?
>>
>>32217146
Either take part in the hazing or don't give them attention.
>>
>>32212731
Happens all the God damn time with my LCP 2
>>
>>32214658
Really, tell me what post was the bait? I think you're grossly confused.
>>
>>32212796
Yes they do

My friend owns a S&W model 10, and I shit it for a bit one day. It got so dirty that the hammer couldn't be cocked and the cylinder outright refused to move. I asked him if it had been cleaned recently and he said he never cleans it.

Nothing 5 minutes with some cleaning tools couldn't fix. Now it shoots like it's new and he actually cleans it
>>
A well built revolver is retard-proof.
Women are retards.
>>
the whole idea of "women's guns" is asinine. If they aren't strong enough they should exercise. if they can't handle recoil they should practice. exactly the same as any man should.

if a woman needs a "woman's gun" she's going to be exactly as dangerous to herself as a weak and untrained man would be.
>>
>>32212703
>spouting the same tired bullshit again and again about the revolvers and the malfunctions

Fucking terminology mate. Not catastrophic malfunction, simple malfunction. Catastrophic malfunctions can happen in any gun, but are very rare. What most people mean when they say malfunction in this context are things like fail to fire, failure to eject, stovepipe, etc. Minor malfunctions, of which the revolver simply doesn't have too many, if at all, that can't be solved by pulling the trigger again.

When you spout this bullshit just like everybody else, you sound like you're saying that revolvers blow up in the hand just about as often as semi-autos have FTEs or stovepipes, which is simply not the fucking case.

I wish this meme would die.
>>
>>32212796
Revolvers are the easiest pistol to clean bar none

You just open up the cylinder and BOOM there's the barrel, and your cylinders, all open and gaping ready just like a horny college student
>>
>>32213319
Guns that can shoot 38 but not 357 tend to be cheaper, lighter, and smaller.

The Colt Detective Special simply would not have been as concealable if they designed it to handle 357 pressures
>>
>>32212731
They happen once because you would have to take it to the shop to fix it after that.
>>
>>32217991
>Making sense
>on MY taiwanese cartoon board ?

The best shot in one of my shooting course was a girl, she was handling her full size Sig (P2022 I guess) perfectly. She had enough commitment to learn and to improve, it's all that matters.

What other anons say about carrying revolvers is true both for men and women. A fudd is not going to care much about his guns, having a penis or not doesn't enter into equation. For this kind of user, a small revolver isn't a bad idea, it can sit in a drawer or a purse forever whithout any issue, ready to shoot. Pistols won't be as simple as revolvers, and storing them in condition 0 will be tricky, depending of the gun.

And honestly, the recoil of a 357mag isn't a big deal, being able to draw and aim in a stressful situation is much more important and difficult to master, which is why shooting courses are mandatory imo, especially for women who don't know shit about guns.
>>
>>32212565
because they're not virile enough to wield the might of a katanana, nothing personal
>>
>>32212565
>hurr get a revolver fur your first self dee-fence gun lol
I really wish this fucking meme would die. Small revolvers are extremely unpleasant to shoot. They kick and bite like nothing else, they're loud as fuck, they have cylinder gap, and they're fiddly to reload even with moon clips unless you practice. And that's the kicker. If a casual gun owner starts with a pocket revolver, they will not practice with it, or enjoy shooting guns, because carry revolvers are a chore to shoot.

There are plenty of compact semi-autos that don't hit the web of your thumb like a hockey stick every time you shoot and are easy to reload and operate, without being too complex or having too heavy slides for a weaker person.
Thread posts: 127
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.