[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did TWD actually do something right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 15

Neegan came in and took all their guns.
Used their little gun registration list to do it and even forced them to hunt down the missing ones.

Well what do you think /k/?
>>
For a show written by people who seem to have video game-tier knowledge of firearms, TWD manages to be surprisingly pro-gun in its message.
>>
>>32212017
using liberal logic, ricks group must be the safest group ever.
>>
>>32212067
I know right.
What is the problem? If they need help they can just call the Negan police force.
>>
HOT
>>
Do people still watch this show? I made it up to when they got to the prison and went to war with eye-patch man, before I said, "Fuck it" and stopped. Is it worth picking back up? I keep seeing people talk about this mustache man.
>>
>>32212319
Yeah, it has been shit for a long time.

This season is turning out to be really good though.
I had family force me to watch it over the thanksgiving holidays.
>>
>>32212319
>Is it worth picking back up

No

it might just be the worst show I've ever seen. I don't even know why I keep watching anymore and had this feeling for two three years now
>>
Stopped watching TWD in season 3 but it reminds me of the Z Nation episode where the survivors find a camp surrounded by a chain link fence that had all their guns in a central armory after problems with suicides, domestic squabbles and the like.

Religious nut shows up, has some suicide followers kill themselves in the armory who then revive and eat the defenders, and then breaches the fence and slaughters everyone.
>>
>>32212319
The show has been absolute shit since after like the first 2-3 episodes of season 2 when the writer's strike happened and then went off a cliff in season 3 when they fired Frank Darabont.
>>
File: frodo.png (184KB, 377x377px) Image search: [Google]
frodo.png
184KB, 377x377px
>>32212347
>has some suicide followers kill themselves in the armory who then revive and eat the defenders

If intruders could get into the armory why didn't they just steal the guns to fight the defenders?
>>
>>32212319
Just read the comics
>>
>>32212017
I think Negan is a metaphor for big liberal government.
He takes all your guns and sells you "protection" by taking half your shit. And if you don't agree with him, he'll bash your head in.

It's gonna be so great to see all the communities band together and overthrow The Saviors.
>>
>>32212319
It's been shit for a while. I stuck out until Glenn 'died' the first time on the dumpster, then gave up on it.
>>
>>32212017
That's what Ricky Bobby gets for knowing negans paying a visit and not knowing about or destroying the book. Alexandria was liberal just by having a log book in a fucking apocalypse. Hey Rick, next time destroy evidence and hide your shit. But...then we wouldn't have a show.
>>
>>32212369
Intruders had their own guns. And they didn't need to fight unarmed people fleeing the horde of zombies the religious nuts had let inside. Pretty much killed everyone except the main characters, except one.

That's the point of the retardation-they centralized their arms to avoid internal danger only to have an external danger destroy them because they were unable to fight back.
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 298x169px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 298x169px
If you're not first you're last.
>>
File: IMG_3614.jpg (18KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3614.jpg
18KB, 300x168px
I can't believe Rick is fucking this ape.

He needs to be hitting that fine ass Mexican pucci Rosita
>>
>>32212319

No.

I stopped giving a fuck about the show halfway through the last season. I just don't care anymore, spend your time watching something more worthwhile.
>>
>>32212017

I think TWD is absolute garbage and not even JDM or Ogg can save it.
>>
>>32212758
JDM could save it. The problem is when you start a season like s7 did then have filler episode to epic bullshit magnitudes.
>>
>>32212017
just came here to say
i Fucking love the Walking Dead. Ive been watching zombie movies since i was i kid. Ive watched every single one ever made in the last 60 years. It is the greatest show ever made and im so happy it exist.
>>
>>32212347
>watching Z nation over the walking dead
KYS.
>>
>>32212341
This righ here for me. I fucking hate this show and its mentally retarded characters, but now that I've put so much time into it I might as well continue until it gets cancelled. Besides, I've already watched most everything else worth watching.

>inb4 sunk cost
>>
>>32212842
Oh, you mad someone has a different opinion kid? Get used to it, 7 billion people on planet Earth and a lot don't think like you. Learn to accept it now or be miserable for the rest of your life. And Kellita Smith is better looking than Danai Gurira and the show doesn't take itself oh so seriously like TWD. Russel Hogkinson's Doc is funny as fuck. And the "Rick and crew find someplace safe. But it really isn't safe at all! Character dies. Repeat." formula has worn itself out.
>>
>>32212654
What about his wife?
>>
>>32213011
you can have your own opinion but just know that zombie tornado is retarded. Pick something better to watch.
>>
>>32213181
You're aware that Z-Nation is a satire-parody rip off of The Walking Dead, right? It's meant to be utterly retarded. It at least has an excuse. TWD's own stupidity at times is pretty appalling I admit, and it's supposed to be serious.
>>
File: 417.png (719KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
417.png
719KB, 600x800px
>>32213054

she dead
>>
>>32212017
Alright, /k/, if you have a group of untrained survivors with what ever gats they found in the apocalypse who need to be ready to mount a defense at a moment's notice, wouldn't knowing who had what be a good idea? You don't want to get woken up in the middle of the night by the horde and accidentally send the guy with the.410 to man the tower.
>>
>>32212654
Wait is Rick fucking Michone in the show?
>>
>>32213270
If you spend months living together in group that averages a dozen people at any given time, I'm fairly certain you can have that down by memory. Unless you're retarded.
>>
>>32213181
>Pick something better to watch

Well the Strain was pretty good this year.

Why's it any sweat off your balls what I do with my time? You realty come across as someone who does get upset realizing there are others on this planet who don't march in lockstep with them. And pretty much everything on tv is retarded if you nit-pick it enough. Like Daryl's bank shot of the grenade down the tank barrel? Or Rick and Co's handgun grip style? Michone's katana.

>zombie tornado is retarded
Not quite as retarded as hooking up with a group of people when every other group you've hooked up with in the past has turned out to be evil or naïve to the point of being dangerous.

Seriously Anon, let it go.
>>
Neegan did nothing

Glenn and Abe had it coming. TWD deserves to crash and burn for what they've done with the cast/Darabondt
>>
>>32213299
>Not quite as retarded as hooking up with a group of people when every other group you've hooked up with in the past has turned out to be evil or naïve to the point of being dangerous.
nah but zombie tornado is pretty stupid the writing fucking sucks on z nation. Thats before we get into the quality of effects.
>>
File: 20161127_215014.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20161127_215014.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>yfw you are a shitty supporting actress on a sinking ship.
>>
>>32213270
Maintaining an armory is one thing.

Keeping a record of every fucking weapon in the entire compound for easy reference by any tyrant that comes along is fucking retarded.
>>
>>32212890
I just want to see how bad it can get. I basically just watch with friends and family and make fun of it as we watch.
>>
>>32213270
Well for starters there would already be someone in the tower with the right weapon.

Not to mention I would probably have certain firearms designated for certain jobs. Like if you have one really good sniper rifle, then that always is with the person in the tower unless some other special reason comes up.

And if you are in charge you should know your people and what gear and skills they have. Otherwise how do you make any successful decisions if you don't know your own team?
>>
>"GOD TWD IS SOOOO BAD I CAN'T STAND IT UGH"
>watches the show every week
How the fuck are people this fucking retarded? Is this a symptom of autism or something?
>>
>>32213274
its disgusting desu famalam, at least on the comic hes banging andreas tight college puss
>>
>>32217239
It's interesting enough to merit watching, but shitty enough to merit complaining about it. What's so confusing about this?
>>
>>32212294
DOGGITY
>>
>>32217239
But I stopped watching this trainwreck seasons ago
>>
>>32212890
>>32212341
You lads think this is bad, I watch Supernatural. That's right. I watch a show whose target audience is high school girls. There is no peace from this evil.
>>
>>32218692
Me too...lol
>>
>>32213299
>Well the Strain was pretty good this year.

That kid should've died. Holy fuck I hate him.
>>
>>32218472
DOG
>>
>>32218692
supernatural is one gay soap opera with demons and angels.
but i used to like the first few seasons. even tho it's full of retarded mistakes.
>>
>>32218692
But Supernatural isn't afraid to take jabs at itself.
>>
File: wpid-carl-grimes.jpg (45KB, 500x449px) Image search: [Google]
wpid-carl-grimes.jpg
45KB, 500x449px
I like how Carl changed over the course of the show. He's now like an adult.
>>
>>32217487
>micegenation is murder
>>>/pol/
>>
>>32220494

Running around the post apocalyptic world with all that girl hair and lack of depth perception, it's a wonder he hasn't been gang raped yet.
>>
>>32212319
dont listen to the babies. show was mediocre to shit after 1st season, steadily getting better since about season five. 80% of fans online are super self-loathing or "i stopped after..." but its a high as fuck watched show. If you like post-apoc shit you can easily keep watching it, but now its pretty decent.
>>
>>32212017
I think if some crazy faggots came rolling up and demanded half my stuff and all the guns on X-day, I'd IED the cunts convoy into the stratosphere
>>
>>32220593
>high as fuck watched show.
That doesn't make it good.
>>
>>32217186
>"sniper rifle"
>not arming person in tower with battle rifle
>thinks elevated position is only good for 360 no scope fitty cal sniper killstreaks
>>
>>32220521
this literally almost happened at one point and rick done ATE that motherfucker

oh but now rick is a big pucciboi coalburner right? right guys?
>>
>>32212319
The prison scene, where Carl (a little kid) is on a prison tower shooting zombies from like 100 yards away, with a pistol, and not missing even once.
That scene is when I quit watching.
The people writing this shit are garbage.
I visited my dad and he was watching and the group was looking for something, the Asian guy walks out and someone asks if he found it
"Nope, but I found 3 suppressors"
Fucking bullshit show.
>>
>>32220656
You mean Michonne got BLEACHED
>>
>>32220709

The prison saga was like the only point when they had suppressors.

After that, they're all gone.
>>
I'm still watching but like where the show is going now. Negan is fucking awesome and funny as fuck. His fat shaming Olivia last night was hilarious which also triggered a bunch of people on tumblr.
>>
>>32220709
My problem with it isn't the ridiculous gun shit, because that's the norm in movies and shows. I hate that the characters have become so good at killing those slow-ass useless zombies that the threat is basically gone, so the only way to engineer it is by making the characters literally retarded, or turning the zombies into stealth ninjas.

>able to slaughter zombies by the dozens without breaking a sweat
>let's take a stroll down the street
>zombie teleports out of fucking nowhere, wrestling time
>oh no I don't know what to do, I'll just struggle helplessly and slowly fall to the ground while grunting
>>
they should have abandoned the city and use guerilla warfare against negan.

if they can't locate their camp they can't use their numbers as deciding factor. raids on supply runs and finding an armored fighting vehicle somewhere to pulverize negans little operation would have been the right thing to do. too bad they killed the governor he would have sorted that shit out fast.
>>
>>32220521
Why is he a shit shot now that he lost his eye?
Couldn't he just train his left eye to be dominant and then be able to shoot just fine?
>>
>>32220831
>The Zombies heads are like play-doh.

>>32220844
>They could have just left too.
>>
>>32220844
Except Negan's men apparently have satellite or aerial surveillance because they stopped the group at literally every turn, and ambushed them at night in the middle of the fucking woods.

>>32220876
Not only zombies, they sometimes knife people in the head no problem, and not only through the eye.
>>
>>32220828
>short of food
>fat girl in charge of stock
I mean he has a point, its like giving your armory to a /k/ommando and wondering where all the ammo goes
>>
>>32220883
>Except Negan's men apparently have satellite or aerial surveillance because they stopped the group at literally every turn, and ambushed them at night in the middle of the fucking woods.
it's more like they had home turf advantage some walkies and lookouts and or knew the roads and purposefully planned the entire game out.
>>
>>32220903
>negan playing 4d chess
>>
>>32220903
They likely look up some old road maps, or just scouted it out, that is kind of plausible.
>>
>>32220912
i think it was a lot more simple than that, like i said some lookout pre-built barricades and a wood with few roads is the simplest answer.
>>
>>32220929
and also that Ricks crew ran around in the dick woods with their mouth wide open for a while now.
>>
>>32220912
They should just kill off the entire cast and make the show about Negan being a Warlord.
>>
>>32220942
i'm afraid it will be half the season as filler eps how burnface became his second in command and how he ends up killing negan.
>>
>>32220903
>>32220918
What about ambushing them in the woods on their way to the other settlement? They had the whole crew there, with vehicles and everything. That's some 4d chess shit right there.
>>
>>32220511
learn to spell my friend
>>
>>32220980
Instant teleportation technology.
>>
>>32213274
>>
>>32219745
>>32219885
You're both correct. The self parody episodes are the best episodes in later seasons. Either way, I'm stuck on this ride until it's over.
>>
TWD is solidly anti-cuck as well. Every time you think a darkie is getting close to getting some white poon, bam, dead.
>>
>>32219468
Agreed. Little shit's temper tantrum killed the world. Eichhorst and Palmer steal the show.
>>
>>32212654

>This triggers the /pol/
>>
>>32220828
>where the show is going now
I take it you never read the comics? I don't know about the show but the Negan era in the comics is fuckin wild, in the good way.
>>
>>32221722
for some reason i think burnface will kill him or have daryl kill him to get the throne.
>>
>>32212654
Stopped watching when this became evident.
>>
>>32220874
It's been like 2 weeks. It takes time
>>
>>32217064
just like here in Australia.
We get invaded and the invading army can check up who has what at any police station.
>>
I stopped watching after the second season, my brother being the normie he is, showed me the episode where Negan pops some chinks eye out. Made me want to watch again, really now I only watch Negan to see him torment those degenerate cucks.
>>
>>32222677

I wouldn't worry about the invading army son, when you're already being invaded by Chinks and third world trash.

Not to mention, your own Government is the one fucking you guys over.
>>
File: Silouhette Dan.gif (4KB, 597x605px) Image search: [Google]
Silouhette Dan.gif
4KB, 597x605px
>>32222694
I am fine with Asians , I just hate gangs (Sudanese) and Islamofacists that come here to fuck shit up.

I am cool with any race of person that comes here to work and connect with the community , but if they come here to obliterate the Australian way of life and suck welfare from taxpayers , they can fuck off.
>>
>>32222677
top kek anon, you are forgetting about the millions of unregistered funs buried in peoples backyards and in wall spaces
>>
>>32222856
Yes , yes and the illegal imports and the illegally manufactured firearms that are in the hundreds of thousands.

But the largest amount of firearms are the legally registered guns.
>>
File: reddit on guns.png (195KB, 1164x2368px) Image search: [Google]
reddit on guns.png
195KB, 1164x2368px
>>32212017
>implying TWD even has to get anything gun related right when the majority of its fanbase is pants on head retarded about gun shit
>>
>>32223061
>those two retards who don't know how to use the sights on their revolvers
Maximum overcringe.
>>
File: 6A6IjSH.jpg (265KB, 1432x1854px) Image search: [Google]
6A6IjSH.jpg
265KB, 1432x1854px
I like the chubby gril.
>>
File: 1396233234252.jpg (30KB, 446x595px) Image search: [Google]
1396233234252.jpg
30KB, 446x595px
>>32224044
>>
The writers must be feeling stupid for having Rick's crew completely wipe out every antagonistic group they've encountered.

Right now, having The Saviors vs The Wolves vs those biker guys vs Terminus people (okay, Terminus people would get facerolled) vs The Governor and his army (okay, they're far far away) would be pretty sweet. Just seeing how the various antagonists play out interacting and conflicting
>>
>>32212050
This. Despite unimaginable stupid things like guns that don't have sights, the show is the most pro gun since like the 80's.
>>
>>32224685
Claimed

>tfw she will never slowly jerk you off and you have to be quiet so as not to attract zombies
>tgw you will never get to milk those big heavy tiddies
>>
>>32224685
i was thinking she was getting oddly chubby...
turns out she just had a kid, which is why they wrote her out of the show for a half a season
>>
>>32224685
man she had that body that was pretty hot, maybe its because she was pregnant and it's hardwire in our DNA? Anyways she reminded me of the close relationship you would have with a lady friend in high school where you'll fool around once in a while but your still great friends and hang out like normal. Sorry i'm drunk and now sad :(
>>
Negan is pretty based
>>
>>32220953
Burnface isn't his second in command though, Trevor fucking Phillips is.
>>
>>32228542
I appreciate that he runs a pretty tight ship.
I mean hell, I bet anyone willing to swallow their pride and work with him would have a wonderful relationship.
>>
>>32212406
>Just live in your moms basement
>>
File: 1477279229501.jpg (61KB, 682x465px) Image search: [Google]
1477279229501.jpg
61KB, 682x465px
>>32218692
>>32219745
>>32221291

I’ve never understood this “Supernatural is a teenage girl show” thing, or the rabid Tumblr following.

I watched the first season, and a bit of the second. It’s two All-American brothers travelling across the nation in a muscle car full of weapons, looking for their marine father and killing monsters along the way. That’s the /k/ and /x/ dream right there.

Why is it a show known for being popular with women and the far left? The Winchesters are attractive, sure, but there are plenty of other shows for that.
>>
File: Dean and Sam.jpg (82KB, 736x588px) Image search: [Google]
Dean and Sam.jpg
82KB, 736x588px
>>32230525
>I’ve never understood this “Supernatural is a teenage girl show” thing
>Why is it a show known for being popular with women

Because SPLOOSH
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.