[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/wfg/ Writefag General -PTR a sleep edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 91

File: PTR.jpg (2MB, 1530x2048px) Image search: [Google]
PTR.jpg
2MB, 1530x2048px
A place to share books, stories, and assorted writefaggotry.

All writing is welcome, even if it's only tangentially related to /k/.

Give thanks to Polybus and Archivefag for keeping /wfg/ afloat.

Last thread: >>32176242

Link to sticky: http://pastebin.com/5yG5C9ek
>yes is that long now
>>
Thanks poly and archive, you guys are dope
>>
File: you know the drill.png (118KB, 478x413px) Image search: [Google]
you know the drill.png
118KB, 478x413px
>update folders
>make some bins
>repair annie's stories
>bump with caps

also yes the sticky is to long now
>>
She slowly moved her head so she was no longer looking at the ground near her but the ground near my feet. She slowly stuttered out

"My name is Mary."

I walked forward with my hand outstretched to shake hers.

She just awkwardly stared at my hand like my fingers were covered in shit.

"Are you okay? Did I say something wrong." I asked somewhat hesitantly afraid that I had some how offended the gentle giant.

Slowly she extended her right arm and grasped my hand.
Her hand was about twice as large as my prosthetic hand.

The hand shake was slow and firm.

"So any way are you excited about the camping trip?"

Upon hearing those words she slowly released my hand and looked at the ground.

"Yes I am excited to go camping. I heard there are Bears around here, they remind me of dogs."

Well considering her size bears would probably be the equivalent of a dog for her.

I looked at her outfit she was wearing, she had a pair of cowboy boots on and blue jeans along with a pair of chaps.
Her shirt seemed to be some sort of linen work shirt from the 1800s.
Over all it looked a little uninsulated for the current weather.

"Are you going to be okay like that its going to get chilly later on in the day." I said to her.

She did her awkward pause and look at the ground thing she has been doing before she replied.
"The cold really doesn't bother me."

I figured that could be chalked up to the fact that she was so massive that she would retain heat much like a horse does in cold climates.
>>
File: 1476528239810.jpg (298KB, 1234x1270px) Image search: [Google]
1476528239810.jpg
298KB, 1234x1270px
>>
File: 1433371989430.jpg (110KB, 610x411px) Image search: [Google]
1433371989430.jpg
110KB, 610x411px
http://pastebin.com/CzhVnP1d

>construct stuff is up to date

>pic not related
>>
File: 1476789017501.jpg (81KB, 750x505px) Image search: [Google]
1476789017501.jpg
81KB, 750x505px
>>
File: 1397954783793.png (24KB, 739x309px) Image search: [Google]
1397954783793.png
24KB, 739x309px
>Buy an older Armalite that was used to up the Ra
>Come home everyday to an Irish qt 3.14 Geist who cooks amazing Irish food while watching soccer
>Enjoy refreshing glass of Guinness with her every night
>Mass every Sunday, followed by a trip to the pub with the gang
>Take her on a trip to see Ireland
>Console her as she cries when you near the border to North Ireland
>Offer to buy her some Jameson while she regales you with tales of the Troubles.
>>
>>32212081
Thanks Poly
>>
File: 1434033507090.png (205KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1434033507090.png
205KB, 500x280px
>since i need some to actually tell me i forgot to update folders

the folder of atannie is up to date
>>
File: 1365821388210.png (425KB, 584x329px) Image search: [Google]
1365821388210.png
425KB, 584x329px
>>32212639
>generation kill
>but half the humvee is now filled with giests
>including the very sassy 40MM on the roof
>reporter is now VERY confused

FUND IT
>>
>>32212667
"Reporter, have you never seen a giest before?"
>>
File: 1421702670542.jpg (84KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1421702670542.jpg
84KB, 500x282px
>>32212898
>>32212667
"Look at this shit, how come we can't ever invade a cool country, like rifles in bikinis, you know, how come counties like that don't ever need Marines, I'll tell you why, it's lack of giests that fucks countries up, lack of giests is the root fucking cause of all global instability, if more hajis were getting weapons with giests, there'd be no reason for us to come over and fuck em up like this, cause a gunbusting haji, is a happy haji."
>>
File: 917220551.jpg (195KB, 1920x1128px) Image search: [Google]
917220551.jpg
195KB, 1920x1128px
Writing Chapter 7 right now. Sorry for the delay guys.
>>
File: 1476237084974.png (11KB, 393x214px) Image search: [Google]
1476237084974.png
11KB, 393x214px
>>
Sometimes I regret kicking all of these threads off, but at the same time I'm happy to see people being nice to eachother on this board
>>
Loving Destination: Kurdistan and the first couple of geist stories I read. I'm gonna go figure out an /o/ version of the geist mythos.

>>32213669
Dude, these are great.
>>
>>32213790

Read JTFag's story. That's basically what she's got.
>>
>>32213806
>>32213790

Well JT's version is a bit different. The girl is connected to the tank, and feels the same thing, but is not the tank. A separate entity.

A typical giest story the girl is the firearm. Either the gun is there or she is there. A bit different.

Then again, you could go with the vampire thing:
>"How do you kill a vampire?"
>"A stake through the heart, garlic, sunlight-"
>"No. You kill a vampire however the fuck you want because vampires DON'T FUCKING EXIST."

All I'm getting at is write however you want; don't have to subscribe to a certain lore.
>>
File: Foreign Militia Members.jpg (61KB, 700x378px) Image search: [Google]
Foreign Militia Members.jpg
61KB, 700x378px
The Next Day: Jack

The youngest of three brothers cautiously walks into town hall, giving nervous glances back and forth as he makes his way to a collapsible wooden table, a giant target hanging on the front of it with the words "MILITIA SIGNUP" in all capitals on the front of it.

Several men with pistols in holsters were in line, all of them probably fifty or over, signing up for the local militia. "Howdy," Says the recruiter with a Texas drawl, writing down something before looking up to Jerry, his eyes immediately dancing over the semi-automatic Garand.

"You in the Military?" The recruiter asks, eyebrows raising in interest.

"No, my oldest brother had a friend in the military who was killed in an artillery barrage. The rifle's stock was torn apart, but my brother took the rifle with him and restored it over a couple of years. Now it works and fires just like it used to." Jerry says, causing the recruiter to squint at Jerry before nodding.

"Damn, well let's get you signed up." The recruiter places his pen to the sheet he has while his other hand holds him up against the table. "Name?"

"Jerry, Jerry Jackwood." The youngest brother says, rubbing the sling of his rifle. The recruiter scribbles down his name, looking back up at Jerry with a smirk.

"I knew your father when he lived down on Cheffield." The recruiter says, putting his writing hand on the table in front of him. "My name is Rodney, Rodney Clover. You-know, I think me and you are going to get along just fine."
>>
>>32213806
oh fuck yes. good call.

brb writefagging
(not really /k/ related, but thanks for the inspiration and keep up the good work in here.).
>>
File: 6246196120_8c3421d1a2_b.jpg (371KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
6246196120_8c3421d1a2_b.jpg
371KB, 1024x683px
>>32214000
Hey, if you make it about a military vehicle, you're in the club.

Or I'm sure there'd be equally fanatical degenerates on /o/ who would want personified car-fucking stories.

Either way: good luck and god speed.
>>
>>32214000
JT is a fellow /o/utist so you may want to talk to them.
>>
>>32212667
>>32212898
>>32213006
I am tempted.
>>
File: 1418291238628.jpg (67KB, 252x362px) Image search: [Google]
1418291238628.jpg
67KB, 252x362px
>>32214133
>Fruity Rudy running in full gear, carrying his giest in his arms for practice
>"WE LOVE YOU FRUITY RUDY!"

>his giest's constantly failing attempts to turn him on to her womanly charms
>other marines egg her on anyways because it's funny

You need ideas, I got them.
>>
>>32214041
>Or I'm sure there'd be equally fanatical degenerates on /o/ who would want personified car-fucking stories.
Yeah, it's /dbt/ for now and they're a pretty salty bunch. Maybe I'll a planefu next.

>>32214133
>>32214171
doooo eeeet
>>
>>32212667
>>32214171

Oh god.

Captain America isn't taking ak's for loot, he's desperately looking for a giest waifu out of jealousy. But either he's just unlucky or the giests refuse to show themselves to him.
>>
>>32213806
>>32214072

JT is currently IP blocked because hiroshimoot is upset with their country. Will be back soon, hopefully.
>>
>>32213950
Commie killing is so close!
>>
>>32214228
>trombley loses his virginity to the SAW
>it doesn't go well
>>
Halo: Man and Machine - Chapter 7

http://pastebin.com/4nAGVw78
>>
>>32214271
FUCKING GOOK
>>
>>32214496
Or the more feelsy route
>the SAW comforting trombley after all that shit
>>
File: well.png (162KB, 276x290px) Image search: [Google]
well.png
162KB, 276x290px
>>32214496
>"Trombley fucked his SAW."
>"Oh relax, she's a geist-"
>"He didn't get her to change form first."
>>
>>32214528
Best time of the day is here! Thanks again!
>>
File: 1479333643156.png (2MB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1479333643156.png
2MB, 1600x800px
>>32214611
No problem. Sorry it took too long. I've been super sick and busy recently. I think I'll go to publishing every other day, that way it keeps it fresh and and I still enjoy doing it.
>>
>>32214601
This shit just keeps writing itself.
>>
>>32214657
Now I'm just laughing at the idea of them giving the reporter an M16 off the back of a truck, he sets her under the bed then just a loud *WHACK*.

>"Why the fuck did you put me down here?!"

Queue the reporter shrieking like a sissy.
>>
Continuing with my alt history story from yesterday. Not the Nazi Necromancer one, but I will do that eventually.

A week after getting his new orders, Lieutenant Andrei Mednikov stepped off the train bringing him to Moscow. He was wearing plainclothes, under specific direction by command. He wore his aviator jacket, albeit with no insignia on it. He wore a pair of brown work pants over a pair of black boots, crunching against the freshly fallen snow. He moved amongst the throng of people, trams and cars clattering along the roads.

He walked to a predetermined point near the Basil Cathedral in the Red Square. Among the thousands of people among the crowd, he was to look for a cream colored GAZ Pobeda with two men in it, the one in the passengers seat wearing a brown fedora.

Andrei stood there, eyeing the street. Then, a car matching the description pulled up alongside. The window rolled down, the man in the hat looking ast him.

"Get in."

Andrei opened the rear passenger door and sat inside, some music playing over the car radio. The two men up front remained silent for a good half hour, driving out of city limits and into the countryside.

The man in the hat opened the glovebox and pulled out a tan folder marked "Confidential" in Cryllic.

"Lieutenant, you now have security clearance for classified documents up 'Secret' classification."

Andrei raised an eyebrow and took the folder.

"Under who's authority?"

The man turned around in his seat and gazed into Andrei's eyes.

"Allow me to introduce myself. I am Air Marshal Georg Siderovch, your new commanding officer."
>>
>>32214271
Can we get original moot back? As far as I remember, he only hated Aussies.
>>
File: Maine In Ruins.jpg (710KB, 1600x1171px) Image search: [Google]
Maine In Ruins.jpg
710KB, 1600x1171px
>>32213950
>>32214296
Rest assured, my child, Commie-killing has arrived!

Maine, 2100

A single line of tracers goes zooming towards the tall office building, visibly knocking down bricks and generally peeling the workplace open. Ian watches with labored breathing as he waits for his next request.

"Ironside-Ironside, this is Harley-Actual, fire on accounting center for effect." The voice rings through Ian's comms, cuing him to tell his gunner to fire. A large roar ruptures from the seventy-six and large chunks of debris are sent flying out of the side of the seven-story building as a response. A single floor and the roof on the side the Sherman hits collapses down onto the floor Ian's tank fired at.

"Good hit, Ironside. Standby for further targets." In the background of the comms, Ian could hear a clearly-distressed Russian yelling 'URA-A!" repeatedly, giving him a sense of dread and terrible thoughts about how the man looked.

Fighting at night-time was always terrifying, especially in Stoumont during World War Two; the only difference between then and now is that the Germans were generally confined to one area, forward, but the Russians seemed to be all over the place, like an infestation of mice.

Ian sinks down into his tank, picking up his cigarette off the side of the turret* and taking a drag from it before leaving his cigarette in its prior position and returning to his prior position of having just his head outside the tank, watching the assault on the accounting building with keen eyes.

Author's FN: Ian keeps his cigarette inside the tank to decrease chances of being spotted in the night.
>>
File: 1316971112320.png (20KB, 174x203px) Image search: [Google]
1316971112320.png
20KB, 174x203px
>>32214630
And I just got to the end of it.

That ending

>tfw no hardlight mods for AI in halo

Can you try to fanagle something with captured covie/forerunner tech? I mean there are light bridges in Halo. A bit reverse engineering, or plugging Jenn into one of those systems, and she could pull ideas/specs for it.
>>
>>32214766

Andrei was a bit surprised, but opened the folder. Inside were design specifications for a new kind of jet aircraft. It was shaped similarly to an Me-262, but the engines were in line with the wing. The design specifications labled them as Rolls-Royce turbojets. They also said the plane was armed with three 37m cannons in the nose, with four 20mm cannons in the wings. This thing was fucking powerful.

"You'll be flying the Tu-5 turbojet fighter. Tupolev got ahold of design documents of the Gloster Meteor, and made some... modifications to it. To combat the surge in jet powered aircraft, we've decided to use the airframe for our own devices."

Andrei kept reading about the new craft. The Gloster Meteor originally had rails for attaching rockets and bombs, but they were ditched in favor of more guns. The Tu-5 could be used in two ways: combatting American jets and strafing ground targets.

The first job was done by the powerful Hispano cannons, supposedly able to punch through Allied airframes with ease. The second job was primarily done with the two 37mm nose cannons. The cannons could move up and down, the up most position used for dogfighting, and the downward position for CAS use. The downwarddownward position would allow the pilot to keep the plane level and maintain fire on the battlefield.

This was backed up with the powerful engines and an aileron system that would try to make the plane more maneuverable in a turn. This was to exploit the P-80's weakness in turn fighting. What they ended up with was a plane that could compete with the incoming Allied tide of jet powered craft.

It's main weakness was that the top speed was lower than the P-80, which would leave the craft weak to a boom n' zoom attack, which was common in the American military.

Andrei was so caught up in reading that he didn't notice that they had arrived at the airfield.

"Come, Lieutenant. It's time to meet your new pride and joy."
>>
File: A Russian Is Shot Dead, Georgia.jpg (35KB, 510x342px) Image search: [Google]
A Russian Is Shot Dead, Georgia.jpg
35KB, 510x342px
>>32214976

A voice cuts through Ian's comms once more, "Ironside, move up the street you're on, make sure to get those walkies going before you cruise." Ian presses the switch on his radio collar.

"Roger, moving up." With that, Ian raises his torso out the tank and turns to the infantry crouching behind the tank before waving around him in an exaggerated manner, signalling them to move up.

The men in dark-green uniforms dart ahead of the tank in a crouched position, watching in front and to their sides, mainly on the strip of shops to their left. The troops are caught off guard as the street is illuminated by muzzle flashes from the left. Dust and pieces of a wall are kicked into the mens' faces as they struggle ot get to cover, one suddenly falling backwards and rolling over once, dead.

Ironside springs into action, the turret swings to the flashes and an HE is slung into the building where the fire is coming from. After the explosion, the coaxel is fired for a good ten seconds, just to be sure.

The Sherman pulls forward and positions itself in front of the mens' position as they evacuate the area, dragging along the dead man and assisting another guy who was hit in the abdomen.

Suddenly, a loud ping sounds from the front of the tank, quickly followed by the bow machine gunner blasting away at a position where he saw the flash from. Ian manages to see two figures get up and run away, no doubt hit at least once or twice in the machine-gun fire.

"Hot-damn!" Ian exclaims, seeing what he believes to be a PTRSD AT rifle that was thrown down by the two Russians in their rush to leave.

After the quick encounter, several American soldiers run to the alleyway where the Russians were and hastily pursue the direction that the two Ivans ran in.

"That's it, pull back towards India, we're not moving any farther than this." As the Sherman reverses towards Allied forces, Ian notifies surrounding infantry and armor that he's pulling back.
>>
>>32215213

Andrei stepped out of the car, putting the file back into the glovebox. He followed the Air Marshal as the driver went to park the car someplace safe.

Andrei heard the roar of a jet engine grow louder as he apporached the airfield, and watched as a flying wing design took off gracefully. The Air Marshal shouted over the loud roar.

"That's going to be our new tactical bomber by next springs, Andrei! It will be faster than any before it!"

Andrei felt his short hair blow in the light breeze, walking into a hanger with four Tu-5's in a line. He was shown to the last one on the right. It was an impressive piece of work, armed to the teeth.

"Here she is. Do you like her?"

Andrei ran his hand along the nose, feeling the unpainted metal on his palm.

"She's beautiful..."

The Air Marshal smiled and laughed a bit.

"I'll allow you to take it out once you suit up, just give the go ahead once you're ready."

Andrei nodded, arriving back at the plane after about 30 minutes. A Universal Carrier taxied him out to the runway.

"Tower, this is Mercy, do you read?

"Copy that, Mercy, go ahead."

"Requesting permission for takeoff, over."

"Permission granted. Have a nice flight, out."

Andrei turned on the engines to let the powerful jets spool up, slowly inching the throttle forward. The whine of the engines grew louder as he began to roll down the runway.

He continued to push the throttle forward, eventually reaching the maximum thrust. He was rolling at an incredible pace, pulling up and putting the gear up soon.

The plane slowly climbed, the altimeter going up at a steady pace. This thing was a dream to fly.

Andrei knew that from that point on, he could take on a P-80.

He could have his revenge.
>>
>>32213669
Eh, here's my bin I guess

http://pastebin.com/u/556x51NATO/1/0/1/?guest=1
>>
>>32215564
but you areon the sticky
>>
>>32215573
Waitwhat
>>
>>32215705
Oh shit, that's neat
>>
>>32215410
damn just thinking about the soviet union invading America get me patriotic in ways you cant imagine...I swear to god the government must have installed some sort of trigger mechanics in my brain that gets activated by the thought of defending American soil.
>>
>>32215982
you and me bud
>>
>>32216229
Literally i watched independence day resurgence and felt crappy until we started winning...
Dear god the propaganda has definitely started rotting my brain. But i am fine with that.
>>
File: 46a3rxctv.png (83KB, 906x208px) Image search: [Google]
46a3rxctv.png
83KB, 906x208px
>>
>>32217062
>ACR profusely apologizing to me for being such a terrible rifle because her safety broke
I was not impressed when I held one.
>>
WAKE THE FUCK UP
WHERES MY TANK STORY UPDATE
>>
>>32214228
And that turns the relatively innocuous scene where he's burying the AK's he's looted into a horrifying one
>>
>>32218074
Burying AKs you say?
>>
File: high wall..jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
high wall..jpg
6KB, 250x250px
He stared into the embers of the dying fire, it had burnt out through the night but there had been enough heat left to brew a pot of coffee though what he had made would not be what someone would call “Gourmet” just bitter water if he was being all that honest but it was enough to wake him up. The cold November air helped as well being as the breeze flowing through the reds and yellows of the trees flowed down and right into his camp and his face and just for a moment as the sun was cresting the horizon the whole valley he was in was lit up like is was ablaze.

“Beautiful”

He spoke to no one as he turned and zipped up the tent he had set up in his little camp, it was deer season and he had been itching to take out his new High Wall rifle for the season. He had always wanted one of John Browning’s single shot rifles for god knows how long after he had seen his grandfather’s as a young boy but unfortunately when he had passed on the rifle had been buried with the old man, it had been in his will and while he knew his grandfather had a love of firearms he never thought the man would have one buried with him.

His High Wall wasn’t as old as his grandfather’s, as a matter of fact it was one of Uberti’s reproductions, it’s receiver was case colored with rich shades of gray, browns and blues that came with case coloring, the butt plate has been blued while the barrel was thick and in the hexagonal fashion it was also blued.

The only downside was that the damn thing weighed in at ten pounds though he was complaining as the weight helped mitigate some of the recoil of the 45-70 cartridge the weapon fired. He made his way to the hill leading up to his hunting spot, he always hated climbing this hill as it wasn’t just a straight slope going up but rather a twisting turning mess of trees and bushes while the only path actually made in the hill was covered in frost and made for a slipping hazard he sighed as he started the walk up.
>>
Well time to see if my writing is up to the standard of WFG.
>>
>>32218322
Looks good so far.

Looking forward to more.
>>
>>32218443
I will probably post more as the morning goes on and more people start coming to the thread (barring everyone hating it of course).
>>
>>32215558
So is the Chernobyl story done or did I miss something?

>>32218317
Not bad so far.sure break it up a bit more but aside from that not bad. Bin will be made later or bin it yourself.
>>
File: 1479237254700.jpg (127KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1479237254700.jpg
127KB, 1920x1080px
>>32215178
>Can you try to fanagle something with captured covie/forerunner tech? I mean there are light bridges in Halo. A bit reverse engineering, or plugging Jenn into one of those systems, and she could pull ideas/specs for it

What do you think the Forenner complex is my dude? :^)
But yeah I've had the idea of something like that for a while now so you'll definitely see it.
>>
File: Ainestolen.png (236KB, 266x414px) Image search: [Google]
Ainestolen.png
236KB, 266x414px
>>32218721

Hell yeah.

Did you ever read Contact Harvest?

The story of the two AIs in that one is incredibly feelsy.
>>
File: AJicfrb.jpg (467KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
AJicfrb.jpg
467KB, 2560x1440px
>>32218775
I started it in Middle School but never finished it. I've been meaning to pick it up again, and the college library has a copy of it so I'll probbly pick it up there.

Are you guys having trouble visualizing Jake's armor? I can get a screenshot of my Reach SPARTAN's armor on which it's based.
>>
File: sleep was a mistake.png (433KB, 554x788px) Image search: [Google]
sleep was a mistake.png
433KB, 554x788px
>>32217933
It will be done when its done

>>32218317
Looks good so far

>>32215564
Like some anon said you are alredy on the sticky, cant remenber when i put you there tou
>>
File: Oak..jpg (108KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
Oak..jpg
108KB, 564x564px
>>32218317
The weight of the rifle pulled him back a little as he traversed the small hill to his hunting ground, he bent forward and got low on his hands along with the front of his boots digging in to get a better grip on the hill side as he climbed up.

“I keep telling the landowner to make an alternate path up this damn thing but no.”

“I ain’t got the money.” He says yet he paid the landowner five hundred dollars a year to hunt on his land.

During his lonely tangent he had made it to the top of the hill, a small wonder his fat ass ever got up this hill at all any time he came out here.

He stood to his full height and pulled his clothing tighter to his body as the wind picked up at this height and cut through most layers especially at this time of year but he was almost there so he wasn’t about to start complaining now.

It was only a ten minute walk from the summit of the hill and thankfully the landowner had made a path up here, the ground up here was flatter than back near the bottom of the hill and in the main part of the valley he had camped in the night before and it also had less trees though that was no wonder as several small crop fields had been plowed up here by previous owners over the years.

His destination was a large tree that looked into one of the more heavily wooded areas of the hill.

The tree he was making his way to was a rather large and old tree, it’s roots had been exposed through the years it had stood vigil at this tree line where many animals had made their homes through time.

He had found it his first year out here and at first had avoided it in fear of what might have made the large roots it's home but over time he had found that nothing ever went in the roots or came out of them so despite his better judgment and the possibility of walking into an animal den he had began sitting inside the massive tree to await his quarry.
>>
>>32219177
Great start.

May I recommend breaking up your sentences a bit?
>>
File: falling-block-action.png (353KB, 642x360px) Image search: [Google]
falling-block-action.png
353KB, 642x360px
>>32219177
He set the small bag he had carried up with him to the side while setting his High Wall to the side leaned against the tree, the bag he had contained some water bottles and small snack food as he figured he would be up here a while.

As he situated himself out of the wind he grabbed his High Wall by the barrel and pulled it to him, the sling he had was makeshift at least where it was attached to the rifle.

It was tied around the barrel and around the stock. Now he didn’t try and make his own swivel mounts or any of that bullshit like some of the dumb fucks he had seen in the gun shop he frequented did.

Drilling and tapping old surplus weapons that were priceless relics. But that was another story for another time.

He took one of the 405. Grain 45-70 rounds out of his coat pockets, he had about five of them and he doubted he would need any more than one...unless he missed.

He pulled down the lever of the High Wall, dropping the falling block and opening the breach or the rifle and sliding the 45-70 round into the breach before bringing the lever and the falling block up putting the rifle at half cock in the process.

He set the rifle in his lap and started to wait. He looked into the trees, there was no sound in these woods other than the occasional breeze blowing leaves and twigs around.

It was nice if he had to say so himself a little cold but if he couldn’t handle the cold he wouldn’t be out here in the first place. So he sat, one hour, two hours, three hours or more.
>>
Well I'm gonna wait a bit to post more as I would rather not flood the thread. I might not be able to post any more in this thread due to my work hours so we will see what happens.
>>
>>32219697
If you got it, keep posting. It's fine to dump the story here.

That's usually how it goes; anon will dump a story for however many posts.
>>
>>32219054
To be fair, we had been drinking when you put him in.
>>
>>32219824
I guess, this is my first major post on k or 4chan for that matter despite lurking on this site for like six years now.
>>
File: Buck.jpg (43KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
Buck.jpg
43KB, 564x423px
>>32219677
Five....damn….hours and not a hide or fucking cunt hair of a deer, he had sat here until almost one in the afternoon. All his food was gone and he was near to packing up and going back to camp empty handed then packing up and heading home.

As he was packing up he heard something….a dull thudding, he almost felt it more then heard it, he crouched down with his rifle in hand to wait just a bit more.

Out of the woods a goddamn flood of deer, doe, bucks and fawns like a stream flowed past him all the whitetails a hunter could imagine in front of him running past without even noticing him.

He raised his rifle and tried to find a target but their were so many he couldn’t get a bead on any one deer for a humane kill.

He crouched down with the butt of his rifle against the ground just waiting like a dog about to get a bone.

He looked down and realized even if he would of got a bead he hadn’t brought the hammer of the 1885 to full cock.

He brought his rifle back up this time cocking the hammer to full cock so he didn’t make a fool of himself by missing the chance at a deer because he forgot to cock his High Wall.

The flood of deer had slowed to a trickle now but none of them were stopping for him to take a shot, he started to try and slow his heartbeat so he wouldn’t miss any potential shot he got a chance to take.

Then suddenly standing broadside on to him was a monstrous buck, he didn’t have time to do a real count but he had to swear it was at least sixteen points. He brought up his rifle and quickly gained a bead on the deer’s chest and squeezed the trigger.
>>
Well that's all I got for today, I know where I am going with the story I just haven't written it up yet so I guess we will all be seeing the end of the first hunt tomorrow.
>>
File: 1405136491705.gif (409KB, 680x720px) Image search: [Google]
1405136491705.gif
409KB, 680x720px
>Realfag folder is up to date

>>32219910
wait, really?
>>
>>32220021
welcome to the club.
>>
>>32218322
A little late to it, but the sentences do run on a little long at times. Some proofreading to break those up couldn't hurt.
>>
>>32221189
I'm so use to writing paragraphs at a time so i'm having a hard time breaking both them and the sentences up to be more inline with how the writing format is on here.
>>
>>32221266
One concise thought per sentence. That is usually a good starting point for trying to keep run-on sentences to a minimum.
>>
>destination Kurdistan is up to date

http://pastebin.com/28HSEAZ4
>>
>>32220573
Yep. That's how long ago it was.
>>
File: 1476827871711.png (1MB, 1263x7472px) Image search: [Google]
1476827871711.png
1MB, 1263x7472px
>>
SEMESTER'S OVER SO MORE VIKTORIA TONIGHT
>>
File: IMG_0435.jpg (46KB, 405x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0435.jpg
46KB, 405x250px
>>32222931
>more Viktoria tonight
Hype!

Writing in Light My Fire tonight. Will post in a couple of days...
>>
>>32223168
Can't wait for more.
>>
File: 1474064339349.jpg (191KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1474064339349.jpg
191KB, 1200x1600px
>>32195435
>that passive aggressive Sylvie

Loved the update. Don't know if you'll see this, but have a good vacation, bro. Stay safe
>>
jeez how long i have been with out bumping
>>
>>32224514
I'm completely swamped with finals until the 14th. Expect more stuff mid to late december, but I just cannot allocate enough time to write anything at the moment
>>
>>32224549
dont worry senpai, im just giving a meatier bump since i run out of caps to bump with and i cant make bins right now
>>
why is this thread so dead this last 2 days
>>
File: stalker hell.jpg (160KB, 1024x612px) Image search: [Google]
stalker hell.jpg
160KB, 1024x612px
>>32224688
Students doing student things. Wagies doing wagie things.

FREE TIME SOON, FELLOW STALKER
>>
File: (muffled_a_nu_cheeky_breky).jpg (35KB, 343x284px) Image search: [Google]
(muffled_a_nu_cheeky_breky).jpg
35KB, 343x284px
>>32224688

'cause everybody here either is on finals or has a life outside 4chan m8
>>
>>32224688
Finals are rough m8
>>
File: MyLife.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
MyLife.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>32224688
Finals a bitch and a half.
>>
>>32224688
Because work sucks, and people usually have a lot of shit going on. I thought this weekend was pretty active. I would write faster but I don't want to rush things out the door.
>>
File: 1397615296060.jpg (43KB, 451x468px) Image search: [Google]
1397615296060.jpg
43KB, 451x468px
>>32224729
>>32224953
>>32224972
>Finals
>>
>>32224688
The better question is why do you have so little to do in life that you're bothered by a slow thread?

>>32223754
Sylvie a cute.
>>
>>32225002
Or in my case (and the case of more than one other), finals AND regular work weeks
>>
>>32225388
Oy I have finals 2 and i still lurk. dont be rude
>>
>as of this post all my bins are up to date

>to the writefags im keeping a tab on tell me if i screwed somewhere

>im missing the writings of this thread
>>
Alright, I really need to go back to Cheeki Breeki for right now. And archivefag, you missed lewd and a Nazi if you haven't been here for a couple weeks.

I slowly woke up to my rifle cuddling up to me, her nude body against mine. I gently stroke her tail, and she wags it a bit and looks up at me with groggy eyes.

"Morning, Anon~"

Her voice trails off a bit, yawning loudly as she slowly wakes up. She goes to her knees and leans back, stretching a bit. It gave me quite the view of her perky breasts...

After a few more minutes of snuggling, we get dressed and pack up the camping equipment. I step out of the shed, seeing the dawning sun on the horizon. It was a beautiful sight.

I begin to make my way out of the Reich territory, but I begin to hear snarling and growling getting closer. I flick the safety off and raise my Kalash, scanning the area. I then see a pack of five Boars, slowly stalking toward me.

>GETOUTOFHERESTALKER.gif

I go full retard and begin to pump lead into the lead boar, the others charging at me. One slams right into my left leg, knocking me down and sending a sharp pain into my calf. As another attempts to gore me, I hear numerous shots from behind me, and boar blood splatters over my face. I hear more shouting in German. This is the only fucking time I've ever been happy to see a Nazi.

I push the dead boar off of me and begin to magdump into the others, grabbing a full magazine and flicking the empty one out like the Spetznaz do in action movies.

Another boar charges me, but I step to the side and light him up with my Kalash. I suddenly hear screaming, and I whip my head around to see a naked Lind wearing his spiked screwdriver helmet being attacked by two boars. I run over and shot them both dead. I owed the guy, he gave me a place to sleep last night.
>>
>>32226320
> see a naked Lind wearing his spiked screwdriver helmet being attacked by two boars

Such is life in The Zone.
>>
>>32226320
The old Nazi slowly catches his breath, clutching an empty Luger in his right hand. I offer a hand out to him, which he takes gratefully.

"Danke, kamaraden."

I smile a bit under my mask.

"No problem, I owe you."

He looks at me quizzically, as if I had two heads.

"You pay much more than debt, friend."

He walks into his house and returns with a pair of pants on his person and an SVT-40. It was outfitted with what looked to be an authentic WWII scope, and a bayonet.

"Here, I not use anyhow."

Now it was my turn to be dumbfounded.

"I can't, we were even well before-"

He thrusts the rifle into my hand, piling a 50 round cardboard box of 7.62x54R on top of the SVT, including 3 spare magazines.

"Least I can do. Take as symbol of gratitude."

I nod and put the box of cartridges into my cargo pants pocket, preforming a brass check on my new rifle. It was loaded alright, fully it looked like.

"I don't know what to say, thank you."

The old Nazi simply smiled.

"Best of luck on travels, komrade. You always welcome here."

I smile back and wave as I head eastward, toward a town I knew. I began to load up the SVT magazines, my rifle strapped to my back. Suddenly, I hear a voice beside me.

"Who's this faggot?"
>>
>>32225943

>Lel

>Enlisted Geist

>Sleepless

>Corp Boy

>Medicine

Sorry man, but I never wrote these. Also, missing the ending of Belfast, I'll post it to this thread for your ease.
>>
>>32226790
As promised, the Chaos Emeralds are yours:

Newall's hatred spikes as he stares at the IRA member peaking around the corner at the British. He wishes he could shoot at the man, possibly yell at him or shoo him to make the Irish man leave the Limey boys alone. But this is can never be the case, for all feeling has left Newall's mouth and his body doesn't respond for the control has leaked out of him with his blood.

The man with the black mask takes a step from behind the corner, only leaning out far enough to be able to get a good angle on the British soldiers. Meanwhile revealing an AR-style Armalite grasped in his hands.

Newall watches the man as he shoulders the AR, anger welling behind the ski mask.

"Oy Robbie, ge-" The man opens up on the group of men and boys, most of them stunned and barely able to turn before they're hit. And before Newall knew it, the entire squad of British soldiers were on the ground, one of them still alive and breathing. The sound of the breathing man, however, made Newall feel completely hopeless on the inside; a sound comparable to a straw being sucked on while barely dipping into a drink is not a sound a man should be making, much less a sound that should accompany a normal activity.
>>
>>32226601
I turn to my side and see a pale girl with black hair looking at me, her eyes boring into me behind her round glasses. She was wearing an olive green Telogrelka that pushed against her breasts, with a pair of tan trousers with that. Her butt filled the seat out nicely, the trousers bloused into her boots.

My Kalash appeared beside me and slapped her on the shoulder.

"That's my owner, cyka! Yours too!"

She scanned over me, seemingly unimpressed. She crossed her arms, pushing up her breasts.

"What the hell are you dressed in? Some kind of retarded hazmat suit?"

Now I was getting irritated.

"It's light armor. It stops pistol rounds, and the mask protects me from radiation and toxic gases.

She laughed a little bit.

"Just pistol rounds? Have you fucking seen what people use out here? Pistol protection just isn't gonna cut it."

My Kalash begins to try and retort, but I silence her.

"She does have a point, though..."

I knew I needed to upgrade my armor soon, but I kept putting it off in favor of spending more time hunting for artifacts. I was seeing more people with rifle caliber weaponry, and it would only get worse until I upgraded.

"I'm just worried about the cost..."

My Kalash then replies.

"You have that Bubble artifact, with that and a couple thousand rubles, you could get an Exoskeleton."

The SVT looks at her with confusion.

"Exoskeleton?"

I cut into the conversation.

"It's a powered metal suit you wear that provides protection against near wverything. Thing is, you can't run too fast in it without any upgrades."

The SVT seems quite interested.

"Well, I assume that's a decent tradeoff. Shall we go?"

I sigh and nod, making my way to the trading post.
>>
November 5 2021
>"ANON! General Hinson says to run your ass to the command tent."
"What could he want with a lowly sergeant?"
>"I don''t know sergeant, all I know is that he's got a file on you."
"this ought to be good."
>I arrived to Hinson's tent and he looked at me with a face that said relief, which sorta' seemed like he mistook me for the Gunny and he killed a hooker
>"Sergeant. I know I called you in here, just stand by for a minute, I'll be right back"
>Hinson ran out of the tent.
>with his departure, I scanned the room, there was a map of rhodesia with zimbabwe and the zimbabwean renamed cities listed in parenthesis underneath their proper Rhodesian names.
>I wanted to study the map but I had a feeling that I would get plenty of opportunity to do just that even after the General got back. I didn't have the same feeling about the small file on the desk that read "Sgt.Anon E. Mous" with a "CLASSIFIED" stamp on it. so I looked around and did something entirely within the range of getting me shit canned for life. I pulled out my phone, looked around for witnesses, then scrolled through the few pages of the file and took pictures, pausing and steadying myself to make sure the pictures would show legible and clearly visible writings, without the blight of reflective distortion, then quickly closed the file and slipped the phone into my pocket and waited for the general to come back.
>I cut it close, with only fifteen seconds to spare , but by god, if I had a classified file, I fucking DAMN WELL intended to know what was in it. Now, of course I'll deny that having ever happened if I'm ever brought to account for it. good thing there's no cell signal in the area of south africa north of polokwane and pietersburg. that way I was able to ditch the phone, destroying any and all record of the pictures having been taken, but not before I wrote it down and taped it to the inside of Emily's stock.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (25KB, 1300x730px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
25KB, 1300x730px
>>32215410

Peter's legs tense slightly as he watches the dots slowly start to morph into a shape that somewhat resembles an aircraft. Peter had seen that shape before, "Isn't that a British jet?" Peter asks, squinting closely and studying the craft.

"No way, Brits aren't supposed to be here for another month or two." The squad-leader, Lloyd, says, eyeing the same dots Peter does.

They had already checked in several times with Command to see if they had any friendly flights in the area, to which Command told them negative. For the last couple of minutes, Peter and his squad had been trailing these strange jets for the past several minutes, closing in closer and closer with every couple of seconds. By now, they can see the silver paint with a darker shade on the wing and vertical stabilizer.

"Shit, they're Russians, stars on the wings!" Carl fires off through the radio, easing his plane with the rudder to line up a shot. Before Peter knew it, everyone started shooting at once, sending one of the strange jets rolling and spinning towards the Earth in a flaming ball, and everyone else maneuvering. Peter realizes what's happening just as a Russian banks in front of Peter, causing him to frantically slam the trigger and open up with the fifties. The Russian plane suddenly jerks right, nose choosing to point downward more-so than up, as it continues to roll uncontrollably, critical damage to the right wing.

The middle-brother pulls up, immediately gaining altitude to avoid turn-fighting or really engaging with any other Russian plane immediately. 'Give it time,' He thinks to himself, scanning below him for any targets.
>>
Gonna post some earlier stuff to help catch everyone up.

>"Uh...V? Let's not do this right now"

>"Oh come on. At least let me see what you're packing." She says with her devious little grin

>She slides her hand down to my crotch and begins to slowly massage me through my underwear

>"Come on Anon...I need you to get nice and big for me." She coos

>"Oh god... do I just go with it?" I think to myself. "Not before the funeral. This isn't right..."

>I try to sit up. "V, I can't do thi-URK" She roughly forces me back against the bed by the throat and hovers over me

>"You've been neglecting me Anon." She says as she traces her finger down my chest. "Perhaps if you let me have my fun earlier I wouldn't have to do this~"

>She slips her hand down the front of my underwear and immediately wraps her hand around the base of my shaft and runs her thumb down its length.

>"Ohoho...that's pretty thick~" she says with a smug little laugh before releasing her grasp

>She throws back the covers, allowing herself some room to move. "Now stay still." She says, crawling to the end of the bed, her tail flicking excitedly

>She hovers over my hips and begins to slide my underwear down. "Mmmm...what do we have here?" She purrs as she grabs hold of my member
>>
>>32227491
>"Oh wow. Anon...you better not hurt me with this~ You know my magwell is quite shallow." she says, stifling a giggle

>She holds it at the base of the shaft and amusedly plays with it, wiggling it slightly before reaching her hand between her own legs.

>She begins to slowly massage my glans while she toys with herself. "Are you enjoying yourself Anon? I hope I'm doing a good job..." she says before placing a wet sloppy kiss on the tip.

>She giggles again as her handiwork elicits a groan from me. "Anon. Open your mouth." she says as she pulls her hands from between her legs. Slowly she climbs up my body.

>I crack my mouth and she immediately places two moist fingers inside, probing around with them. "Good, right?" She says with a smirk

>I prop up on my elbow as she backs off. "Yeah, you uh...you taste nice?" I say with a slightly worried chuckle.

>She looks at me like I'm an idiot and laughs, rolling her eyes as if to punctuate it. "Just shut up and lay down."

>I oblige and the blink of an eye she's straddling me. She uses herself to press my now rock solid member against my stomach. Forcing against it she begins to stroke it with her magwell.

>I squirm a bit, halfheartedly trying to escape from her
>>
>>32227498
>"Come on Anon." She says, lightly panting "There's...hah...no use fighting it".

>She continues grinding on me harder and faster, leaving my groin practically soaked in her lubricant as well as some fluids of my own

>She suddenly gulps for air and her thighs are forced together, as if they were immediately bound by some unseen force. She collapses on top of me, lightly quivering and completely red in the face

>After what feels like an eternity, she lifts off of me, allowing my member to spring up once again. I watch as she hovers over it, arches her back and slowly presses herself against it with a shiver.

>Before the head could make it past the initial pressure, she abruptly stops. "Actually...I think that's enough." She says with a pout.

>"Wait, is that it? It didnt even go in!" I exclaim, mildly shocked by the sudden stop

>She hunches over and furrows her brow slightly. "I know... but I saw what I wanted. Plus I managed to get off."

>"So that's all you wanted to do?" I say with a light grimace as she slides forward, pinning it back against my stomach

>"No...this was just foreplay. And I did want more...just our schedule wouldn't give me enough time to properly clean out my chamber afterwards." She says, climbing off of me.

>"So I guess it's time to get cleaned up then?" I say, a hint of disappointment in my voice.

>"Yes. But but you're showering with me. Now come on." She says, motioning for me to follow her with her pointer finger before strutting off to the bathroom, her hips and tail swaying side to side.
>>
>>32227231
One of those strange Russian planes was none other than Andrei, the second in command of the current flight. He watched as a rookie pilot banked in front of one of the American P-80's, getting shot up by the .50 cals.

"Fuck, 1-5 is down, 1-5 is down."

Andrei makes a loop to attempt to maneuver behind the small flight of P-80's, hitting the airbrakes to slow down, then hitting the thrusters once he was in the right position. He wasa. Good distance away, but he could still catch up if he intercepted one in the middle of a turn.

Then, he saw Carl about 300 meters out and below. Andrei went into a slight dive, trying to maintain his low speed as not to overshoot. He then let loose a short burst of the 20 mils, cursing as he didn't lead far enough to hit him.
>>
>>32227509
>She rounds the corner and I hear the water turn on, but she doesn't close the door

>Welp. Looks like she was actually serious.

>From inside the bathroom she yells "HEY FAGGOT GET IN HERE"

>"HEY FUCK YOU I'M COMING"

>I scurry out of bed and make my way into the bathroom where she's leaning over, testing the water temperature.

>Despite it being a relatively inexpensive home, the shower is beautifully done. It's a large walk-in one, big enough to fit four people, and it's entirely made from black granite. The dials are made of stainless steel, and it features a large shower head, now with an additional removable head. A single recessed light rests in the center of the ceiling, glowing faintly

>She turns her head to me. "About time you came in." She laughs. "Nearly started to rust you kept me waiting so long."

>I walk over and feel the water. It's warm, but not too hot. I turn to her and ruffle her hair. "Come on, get in. The water's fine."

>She steps in, easing herself under the fountain of water

>I watch from the edge of the shower as she lightly runs her hands across herself. Her scars take on a new sort of beauty as the beads of water slide over them

>Walking over to her, I wrap my hands around her waist. She flinches in surprise but quickly begins to melt into me.

>Several minutes pass as we stand there, relishing in each others embrace

>She begins to fidget slightly. "Hey...we need to finish getting cleaned up."

>"Fine, fine." I say, reaching for the shampoo

>"Come on. Get over here."
>>
>>32226927
>"Just pistol rounds? Have you fucking seen what people use out here? Pistol protection just isn't gonna cut it."
&
>"Exoskeleton?"

Bit of a discrepancy there. How does SVT wake up and know things about the Zone, "Have you seen what people use out here?" but then not know what an Exoskeleton is? The AK does, and the MC, an experienced stalker whose taken out a bloodsucker before, knows.

Sorry if that's a bit nitpicky.
>>
>>32227518
>I pull out a stool and motion towards it.

>She takes the hint and places herself on it, her tail flicking around happily as the water cascades over her

>I flip the shampoo bottle over, squirting a healthy amount of the blue goo into my palm

>Satisfied, I allow my hand to fall onto her head with a splat before massaging the shampoo into her scalp

>Before long, her hair has turned into a massive ball of foam, and I grab the shower head. As I rinse her hair off, ruffling it around as I go, she speaks.

>"Anon?"

>"Yeah?"

>"This is nice. Can we do it again soon?" She says with a cheesy grin

>"Oh come on. You know I can't say no to that smile."

>She turns back away from me as I finish with her hair. "Thank you Anon. For everything."

>"Ah hell. Don't mention it. You're mine, so taking care of you is kinda like my job, ya know?"

>She giggles, "So I must be quite the handful"

>I can't help but laugh "Nah. You just eat a lot."

>"I wouldn't eat so much if you'd buy me bullets you know"

>"You uh...you know there's like a thousand rounds and a dozen magazines for you in the living room, right?" I say with a smirk

>She looks at me in disbelief "...seriously?"

>"Yep. A thousand rounds of Ukrainian FMJ, five thirty rounders, five 40's, a drum, and a little five rounder they threw in for free."

>"Anon..."

>"Yes?"

>"For this...I think you earned yourself a broken pelvis."

>"Jesus Christ why would you...OH. Oh god. Let's uh... let's try to avoid the pelvis smashing, if we can, okay?"

>"That's not up for discussion" she says smugly

>Suddenly she looks up, horrified
>>
>>32226957
>"don't bother saluting, sergeant, leave that shit on the parade field."
"yes, sir."
>"I called you in here because records indicate you have some ability of consideration for tactical assessments. well, I want your opinion of the plan and any criticisms, or downsides you can think of. speak freely if you think of anything."
"what's the plan?"
>"First objective is to blitzkrieg Bulawayo, which is a major military hub, and essentially where we see the military going to fight in the south lands of the country. First we take Beitbridge in a fast attack, then we strongpoint Gwanda, then straight to Bulawayo, bypassing Essexville."
"seems simple, what about the push towards Harare? it has to come sooner or later, and with our strength, we could almost certainly use out airsupport assets to fasttrack the push. if not, then we'd have to act fast as soon as we took bulawayo to prevent separation from our supply lines and being boxed in. they'd be slow to reach, but once we're reached, they'll likely have a severe impact."
>"I see you think we're up against a competent enemy with the hardware to do the work. but here's where I've got you outpaced. Second objective is to get Harare, which is an objective active at the same time as the capture of Bulawayo. so you'll have your air support from the 25th fighter squadron, 325th fighter wing, and armor and mechanized warfare from 1st armored and the 2nd armored who'll be helping you strongpoint towns."
"ok, now how do we not only maximize this advantage, but also maximize THEIR DISADVANTAGE?"
>"I think you'll be impressed. our spies are going to subtly pit the chiefs of staff against eachother, diverting major sections of their armored forces STRAIGHT to Harare."
"so now the shit we hardpoint is going to be soft targets, and the armor will be highly visible when we step over the line. leaving them good and FUCKED."
>"very good sergeant. now to pick the moment correctly."
"I'd have them act as soon as Mugabe croaks."
>>
>>32227532
>The once warm water that was cascading over her moments before turns to ice

>She shrieks as she darts up and runs out of the shower before a large *THUD* is heard, followed by a pained cry

>Without missing a beat, I make my way out of the shower to help her, only to find her lying on the ground, holding her face and quivering on the ground

>Oh no. This isn't good.

>"Hey, are you alright? What did you hit?"

>"I hit...my fucking eye" she says raggedly

>"Can you move your hand and let me see?"

>She slowly moves her hand and looks up at me

>This is...bad.

>Her left eye is glassed over, almost milky in color. Starting just above her eyebrow, going through it and tracing to her cheek bone is a large scar.

>"I can't...I can't fucking see!" She says, her voice trembling. She bangs her fist on the floor. "God dammit. T-this is all my fault."

>"V. You've got to relax. This was an accident. But before I can help you, I need you to go back to your rifle form, alright?"

>Without saying a word, there's a small flash of light and there's a rifle once again in front of me.

>I gently pick it up, and inspect the sights. Lo and behold, the left side of the front sight was broken off and the piece missing.

>Thank god this is an easy fix.

>"V, I found the problem. It's not bad. Just we need to get you a new part. You can change back now."

>Once again, there's a flash of light, and in the place of my rifle, there's now a girl. She's clad in a pair of faded BDUs, and she's covering her face...crying.
>>
>>32227528
She WAS around the Nazi guy for a while. Maybe she knows because of experiences with him?

Oh god, now I'm thinking about an Exo Nazi army in Cheeki Breeki land.
>>
>>32227554
That's all I've got for today guys. Hope you all enjoyed the little update.
>>
>>32227559
Never mind, I didn't read the post in full.
It's late, okay?
>>
>>32227575
>>32227559
Nah, it's fine. Like I said, it's really nitpicky of me. You just need to establish now whether SVT is the ignorant or knowledgeable type, and stick with it.
>>
>>32227569
Poor V.
This large of an update pleases me.
>>
File: IMG_0002.jpg (233KB, 1916x1903px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0002.jpg
233KB, 1916x1903px
>>32227554
I look forward to RPK healing!
>>
File: LongDriveOffaShortBoat.png (374KB, 640x405px) Image search: [Google]
LongDriveOffaShortBoat.png
374KB, 640x405px
Do tanks have geists? How does this one feel?
>>
File: christmas.jpg (766KB, 1920x1410px) Image search: [Google]
christmas.jpg
766KB, 1920x1410px
I found some time to write some so, we have another chapter of the Proper Etiquette Guide

http://pastebin.com/ArUYbUrc
>>
>>32228153
Have you not been paying attention to the story that single-handedly kept /wfg/ afloat for a while?

>and why would you do such a thing, you monster
>>
>>32228711
shhh, it is hunting submarines for the mother land now.
Crying can be heard in the background.

Aw shit she found out...

Give me a sec I'm going to have to tell my m60 that her long distance friend is gone...
>>
>>32228788
FOR MOTHERLAND
>I'm a fish tank HAHAHAHA!
>>
File: 502.jpg (41KB, 351x359px) Image search: [Google]
502.jpg
41KB, 351x359px
Yo, new to WFG and writefagging in general. How exactly does this work? Do I just post something on the thread or do I put it on a separate sight and link it to this thread? Curious because I've got some very gun-heavy stories to share.
>>
>>32229726
I just lurk here, but it seems like most people post directly onto the thread and then copy it into a pastebin for later.
>>
>>32229726
Most people post their stories here, it seems a little easier to get feedback that way. But you can post on pastebin and link here if you'd prefer, there are a few writers here that do that.

If you post your story here, the archivist will bin it for you. If you start binning your own story, they would prefer that you continue to bin it yourself.
>>
File: muzzle flash..jpg (6KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
muzzle flash..jpg
6KB, 480x360px
>>32220006
He was one with the weapon as he felt the tension cut when he depressed the trigger.

The weight of the hammer falling onto the firing pin.

The pin striking the primer of the 45-70 cartridge.

He could feel the primer ignite and start the powder burn.

Feel the bullet leave it’s case in all it’s explosive fury.

Felt as the lead bullet engaged the rifling starting it’s deadly spin to the target.

-----------
“You know child, the best part of hunting is the moment before the kill.” He spoke long ago in the hunter’s childhood.

He looked at his grandfather quizzically. “What do you mean grandpa?” He had asked in his young ignorance.

“You’ll understand one day child, one day.” His grandfather spoke as he looked to his own High Wall.
----------
He had learned as he aged.

Learned what his grandfather had meant that day.
With each hunt it had become ever more evident.

The feeling of life and death.

The feeling a perfect kill.

The feeling of the hunt.
>>
>>32229953
Got shit to do today but I was able to get this much written and posted. Possibly more if time allows.
>>
>>32226790
I want a K11 Second Series...
>>
>>32229726
Pretty much everyone other than me posts their shit directly in the thread. I find my stuff to be too long to realistically do that unfortunately so I use pastebin and link it here.
>>
due a blanket ban on sweeden JTfag wont post untill further notice
>>
>>32230633
Fuck Hiroshimoot
Commie bastard.
>>
>>32229726
Sounds like you have some stuff written/stories in mind as is. If ya don't mind, starting a pastebin would allow for easier distribution and less headache on mine and polys part.

Some people like posting in thread, but authors who don't, such as halo and red flame Lilly use pastebin and still receive honest critiques.
>>
>>32211288
I wish I could have a nice sleep, just like that PTR.

I begin to fall asleep, I feel something spoopy, then wake the fuck back up again.

Why do I have to deal with this shit?
>>
>>32231390
Let the ghost/vampire/nighttime beast suck your dick. It's just very shy.
>>
File: tmp_303441432860394325639082168.jpg (50KB, 500x779px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_303441432860394325639082168.jpg
50KB, 500x779px
>>32231390
I had a spooky dream the other night about being followed by a werewolf. I climbed up a tree and kicked it unconscious while it followed.

I climbed down and it turns out it was just a narwhal, when it woke up, I beat it to death with a stick.

You just gotta make your dreams your bitch, unless it's your legit phobia, like coyotes or some real shit. Than I don't know what to tell you.

Good luck comrade.
>>
>>32231712
Let the vampire suck your dick, it's just shy
Can confirm, this is the way to go.
>>
>>32232325
>can't into greentext
Fuck today
>>
File: 1480778042530.gif (737KB, 700x393px) Image search: [Google]
1480778042530.gif
737KB, 700x393px
>>32232335
So, vampire-senpai, I don't suppose we can expect any updates today, can we?
>>
>>32232492
Shit, it's been a few days hasn't it?
I'm sorry.
Well I think I can arrange an update tonight, I usually break the section up into 1 post per page in a word document so that I know how long each one is so I don't get the annoying "you fucked up and wrote too much" message

>Get the rifles to do it while you're away
They're...fickle. They sometimes help, but then again, sometimes I come home and find them covered in gun oil in a pile of ammo, so who fucking knows.

On another note, tonight's update has a section that involves some music I listen to, the main hesitation I have is whether people are fine with me actually putting the name of songs and bands in and then figuring out the theme, or if people just want me to put the theme I was trying to get with the song list. So I'm asking for people's preferences on this, or do people not give a shit how I do it, just as long as I do it?

tl;dr: update tonight, how specific on music/themes do you want me to get?
>>
>>32232492
What anime is that cutie from?
>>
>>32233183
The song list would be nice for some but I say wait for more opinions, always looking forward to your story mate
>>
File: i dont even kow anymore.jpg (142KB, 1340x583px) Image search: [Google]
i dont even kow anymore.jpg
142KB, 1340x583px
kinda meta i guess
>>
File: 1480212541874.jpg (152KB, 910x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1480212541874.jpg
152KB, 910x1024px
>>32233427
It's Karen from Kiniro Mosaic

Nice SoL and Engrish.
>>
>>32233183
>tl;dr: update tonight, how specific on music/themes do you want me to get?

People have referenced songs before, so it'd be fine if you want to title them.

Or just throw them in the post, like I have.

None of them ended up in the archive, but if you remember any of the one post stories with a youtube link at the top, those would be mine.

I often get inspired by a certain song to write a story, so I'll post that song with the short. The one time I received a lot of comments, people were really supportive of it.

So just do what you want.
>>
>>32233183
Pretty much all of my fics so far should pretty much be read while listening to the artists in the Hotline Miami soundtracks, especially Perturbator and Scattle.
>>
File: IMG_3951.jpg (56KB, 390x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3951.jpg
56KB, 390x500px
>>32223405
Glad to hear it! Progress has been made slow from craziness at work. It will calm down after new-years.

>>32231390
Judith always has nice sleep.
>>
File: hfy_spacecube.png (104KB, 1020x1514px) Image search: [Google]
hfy_spacecube.png
104KB, 1020x1514px
>>
>>32231390
welcome to my life my sleep paralysis and night terrors leave me gasping and unable to move every fucking night.
I have taken to drinking to falling asleep
>>
File: kv2 strog.jpg (585KB, 850x1259px) Image search: [Google]
kv2 strog.jpg
585KB, 850x1259px
>>
>>32231851
most of my night terrors involve me being trapped in a boat bulkhead with water on both sides and I have to seal the door.

The next thing I know the boat is sinking. No way out. I'm trapped I can hear the steel groan under the growing pressure of water and the lights flicker out..
I am left alone with only the sounds informing me of what comes next.

I feel a jolt and then I'm falling...
then darkness, I wake up gasping for air.

The other one is planes.

I will be in a commuter jet, something happens it breaks apart mid air, my seat gets torn out , I'm tumbling.
Cue the song free falling

I fall for around 2 minuets then hit the ground I wake up.

The other one is I am stuck on a beach and the water is rising the issue is that I am faced with a 100 foot sand dune..

There is no way to climb it I try but I fall back down, if the fall doesn't kill me the water drags me out to sea where I drown.

That's before I get to the monsters.

Generally they look like people but they can take one hell of a beating..

Generally they go for dismemberment. Its really unreal when you have a dream where you watch some one tear your own limb off.
>>
>>32237092
I still remember one dream when I was in 8th grade it was unusual because I was in a rocky arid mountain region.

Dream felt so real I was with a bunch of other men we were wearing what appeared to be life jackets but they were tan..

I felt a crack and fell to the ground and was bleeding.. strange thing was that I was white...
I am not white I'm Hispanic..
>>
File: 20 footer.png (254KB, 963x736px) Image search: [Google]
20 footer.png
254KB, 963x736px
what's up /wfg/ I started a story in /ak/ and am moving it here

this story is kind of a military/monstergirl story summary to follow

The world is at war, terrorist attacks on US soil have lead them to take definitive action against states that sponsor and harbor terrorists. The year is 202X and the United States has successfully invaded Iran. Similar to the war in Iraq however, they are dealing with an insurgency that inhibits nation-building. The war is very much active.

In this world, some women are born different, it would be accurate to describe them as a whole other species. A species of giant humans. Their bones are thousands of times stronger than human bone, and their muscles can produce far more power. They average a height of 20 feet tall. Yet they are a very, very small minority. With most being born in North America. After the failed attempt to integrate human women into combat arms these women were even less likely to do so. They made for extremely large targets and due to their added height and weight the many environments the US military operated in proved.......difficult for them. Most joined the corps of engineers with their added strength and size allowing construction projects to be completed incredibly quickly. However.....the military recognized the potential amount of firepower one of these giantesses could bring to the battlefield, and for a coveted few they could join a special unit of JSOC and become.......heavy fire gunners (HFG)'s

The main character (Nike) be conflicted about her job and fighting

she's fighting two sides in a sense
>protect her team, they rely on her and due to her role she feels she has the responsibility to protect
>if somebody dies she feels personally responsible for drawing fire

>dealing with her killing, how many people she kills, and how she kills.
>every time she goes on a mission, every time she kills she wonders if she's becoming a monster.

More to follow soon (an anon in /ak/ drew the pics).
>>
File: mobile radio tower.png (1MB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
mobile radio tower.png
1MB, 2000x3000px
>>32237515
>"Aren't you scared?"
>"Of fighting and stuff?"
>"Yeah I mean you're a big target and all and the casualty rate for them is so high........."
>"mom it's too late anyway, I've passed. They put me through two years of training. I owe them now. In any case this is what I want I know the risks."
>".....okay sweetie, just know that your father and I love you......please come home safe to us, promise?"
>"I promise"

>I've trained too damn hard to quit now, two years I've put training for this moment
>this is the moment I lived for
>that I was born for
>This war on terror has been waging on for several years now, with thousands of service members dead.
>I won't sit idly by while that happens, not when I can help
>when the bullets start flying these guys will have me to count on
>I'll do whatever it fucking takes to protect them, we'll kick ass and take names
>nobody is as good as us
>nobody is as strong as me, a HFG

she walked to the location she was given to meet her team for the first time, she was nervous, wondering what they'd think of her
>>
>>32211417
before I could follow up my question I was interrupted by Ray who was waving a smartphone around.

"anon have you seen the news some one has been setting up shrines to some sort of pagan god around here ."

I couldn't read the news article as she was rapidly waving the phone around.

I deftly snatched the phone from her hand with supernatural speed.

Finally have a prosthetic limb paid off.

As I read through the article I saw a crude shrine that had Korbo written on it with apples left at the base of a tree.

I immediately started laughing recognizing the meme.

"whats so funny anon?"
Ray asked confused by my sudden laughter.

I was laughing so hard that I had to steady myself on Mary's arm.

I took a deep breath and then said

"its a long, long story.Suffice to say you don't need to worry about crazed cultist sacrificing you in the middle of the night."
I tried to say that with a straight face.

The main stream media could be so dense sometimes a little fact checking or knowing popular counter culture would have proved this to be a non story..

"But anon people say they have seen a mysterious monster in the woods with antlers on its head and it stalks people through the night."

She said this with a sincere hint of fear in her voice..
I fell on to my knees laughing once more.

Mary had to pick me up
I wheezed out
"What a flesh gait or what ever they talk about on X dear god the media has fallen so low. Must be one hell of a slow news week."

Ray pouted and her cat ears bent flush against her head and her tail swished in agitation.

" Anon I'm serious there is strange stuff going on in the woods and I'm going to find it out."

I hadn't realized that she was into this sort of thing. I felt bad realizing that I wasn't laughing at the news but her..

"Oh sorry, I uhh didn't know you were into that stuff. Sorry about that."
>>
>>32237515
>>32237608
anons, I could use some feedback. Does the story seem interesting, how's the writing, etc. I'm a complete newfag to this
>>
>>32237608
>>32237815
You might want to try a different method when it comes to speech. It isn't quite clear who is saying what.
>>
>>32237886
gotcha, will do.

To clarify the first part she's on the phone. The next bit is more of an internal dialogue
>>
>>32237815
First, I like the concept. Character development allows you to mix and play with various growth of the HFG. Warmonger, conscientious objector, the walking tank that does not take lives but will defend her charge unto death, or any combination of badassery.

Second, the writing style.
>>32237886
Had it right. Determine ways to express who is talking to whom.

Lastly, I'm eagerly awaiting your content.
>>
File: 1453829085667.jpg (312KB, 1768x1543px) Image search: [Google]
1453829085667.jpg
312KB, 1768x1543px
>>32237515
>>32237608
>>32237815
appart from what construct said is not bad, just foucs on separating who says what, for example make mc use green text while other character use other simbols or something like that

>some anon told me you are new here, sup!
>if you have any dubts on how to get on the sticky please read the faq
>>
>>32237608
Welcome to the club, I would offer you some cookies but it would seem I am out..

Any way it seems like you have an interesting idea.
Dialogue can always be a bitch because it can feel like you are overstating who is talking or it feels like you aren't stating who is speaking enough. Its something you will master with time.

Anyway I wish you best of luck with your story.

As does Russia's cutest prosecutor general apparently
>>
>>32237947

alright, I'm making a word document of my stuff and set up a pastebin. will send it to the emails listed
>>
>>32237815
Well i thought it was a lovely PILE OF GARBAGE
>>
>>32238076
as a suggestion make an account so you can edit your stuff
>>
>>32238137
already done
>>
>>32238128
guard-san why are you bullying me
>>
File: pdw.png (2MB, 2900x2200px) Image search: [Google]
pdw.png
2MB, 2900x2200px
>>32237608
>she steps through the door of a bunker
>several bunkers had been converted so both giantesses and humans could occupy it, with humans on the floors near her head.
>she swipes through a door and is greeted to a small room with a desk, a large monitor and a chair for her. with a balcony with several chairs and a large table, where several men sat around a TV.
>they wore multicam pants, t-shirts and baseball caps.
>many were wearing combat boots, with some wearing sneakers.
>one of the men get's up from the table and goes to the edge of the balcony
"Cpl Nike?" The man asks
>"Yes Sir, reporting as ordered" Nike responds, snapping to attention.
"as you were corporal, I'm Lt Seth, and this is the team" The man said as he motioned behind him.
"Tall guy with the baby face is Johnson, that guy playing Fifa and sucking wang is Harris, the guy kicking ass at Fifa is Fuentes, and the guy typing away like a maniac is Baldwin."
>they offered greetings, briefly waving at her before returning to their tasks
>Nike relaxed this unit seemed easygoing. She briefly studied each of the team members before taking a seat.
>>
>>32238162
Lucky guard san never bullies me.. When will Oni Chan notice me..
>>
File: 1479170667182.jpg (176KB, 1152x1056px) Image search: [Google]
1479170667182.jpg
176KB, 1152x1056px
>>32237515
>(an anon in /ak/ drew the pics)

>tfw you will never have random anons draw your characters
>>
>>32238314
when you can spell oniichan right baka
>>
>>32238348
but but its a character flaw, its cool.. right otakon told me character flaws were cool
>>
>>32238344
I'm very grateful he did, it was out of the blue when me and some other anons were bickering about the feasibility of them in combat, then he just drew a giantess based on some of the stuff I'd specified.

He hasn't drawn the actual characters yet, but those images that I've posted are what I'm going to base them off of in a sense (the weapons, armor, etc.)
>>
>>32238344
I would if I wasn't absolute shit at drawing people...
>>
>>32238361
Holy sweet syntax...fix your shit. I don't even know if your name is mining or minning
>>
>>32237815
Good concept, keep going.
>>
>>32211288
I tried posting this at /lit/ first. In spite of the cancer, the thread went half decently. Since it's a HEAVILY /k/-related book I'm working on, figured I'd try my hand here. What do you think?

With a grunt of annoyance, he lay himself down on the ridge of a cliff, left arm reaching forward for the smooth wooden stock of his decades-old rifle to rest on. Cli-click, click-click-click… click. A distant scream, high-pitched, had ruined the pleasant day he’d been having. A bright blue-sapphire eye peered through the ring of an aperture rear sight, focusing on the tip of the front sight a couple feet away from it, and one final click switched off the safety. A good 200m or so, he wagered. Down in a valley slightly off to the right of where his lookout faced, he aimed for the side-long silhouette of a man’s head. A dreadfully difficult shot to be sure, but not impossible. It was the man who had her upper body pinned down, the man who’d ripped her shirt open, the one who laughed and grinned as his pal presently forced himself on her.

WHOCK! Breathing heavily, the second man’s laughing and grunting stopped, his long greasy hair framing a fat and harshly scarred face waved about as he looked around, panic setting in quite quickly, needless to say. The skinnier of the two crumpled over a little to the side, part of his body landing on the exposed female. A modest entry wound under one shoulder, with a terrifying exist wound under the other.

“Two-fifty, maybe…” he grunted, steadying the front sight on the easier target. Perhaps three hundred if the bullet dropped THAT much more than expected… really got to figure out a better way of judging distance. Once again, the man was felled before the victim even heard the shots.
>>
>>32237515
>>32237608
>>32238235

>military equipment
>giantesses

YES

And holy shit, great art. Hopefully the anon who made these makes more.
>>
>>32238162
because
>>
File: goat man.jpg (40KB, 600x258px) Image search: [Google]
goat man.jpg
40KB, 600x258px
hey /K/ can we have a spooky story thread? Planning a backpacking trip with some friends & need stories to tell while we get blackout drunk in the middle of the woods
>>
>>32238991
Those are usually referred to as innawoods threads/stories and are posted pretty often. You could probably find one in the archive,
>>
dear god I mistyped it once and have just been using my computer auto filling feature since then thanks for pointing that out.
>>
>>32239011
Spasibo moi droog
>>
>>32239026
I don't speak Mexican
>>
>>32239040
its Russian..
>>
>>32228524
Greatness man that was so comfy I was smiling without realizing it, 10/10
>>
File: thatsthejoke.jpg (31KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
thatsthejoke.jpg
31KB, 600x450px
>>32239051
>>
>>32239040
kek it means thank you my friend in communist
>>
>>32228524
>>32239057
Everyone is always commenting on how good his stuff is. I am planning on doing a bunch of reading here once I finish up Damaged Goods.
>>
Honestly I've been avoiding /wfg/ threads for a while. Mostly because I've got IRL things to do, I'm writing own Doing-Things series at the same time, and finally because I felt said threads had basically degenerated into waifu wars and shitposting (which I get more than enough of elsewhere on 4chan) by the time I stopped coming by. I feel detached from this thread's changing subculture, like I don't belong anymore. Maybe I'll stop coming by. Not sure yet.

Any of my /k/ readers still around? Haven't seen most of them for quite a while. Might as well reach out.
>>
>>32238862
I just requested one, it's going to be styled like a unit photo, will continue writefagging soon finishing up a lab for school
>>
>>32239078
Prepare to feel comfy, komrade
>>
>>32239157
I'm still here. Really would have liked to see more, but it sounds like you've been busy, so I understand.

As far as changing subculture being now about waifu wars, wasn't that what /wfg/ was founded on? A bunch of writefags making stories about waifu rifles on /ak/ and got kicked out?
>>
>>32239157
>waifu wars
That's /ak/
Well most people are busy with finals, IP bans and hiding from loan sharks. It's complicated.
>>
>>32239157
new here what did you write
>>
>>32239203

I actually don't post Doing-Things publicly, because of its nature as an internal project for testing new writing ideas/styles/whatever. Posted some time-sensitive pastebins here a while back, recruited some /wfg/ readers for the internal feedback group, but haven't seen most of them for a while. Another huge reason Doing-Things isn't public is that it's is over 5,000 pages of mixed /a/, /k/, /m/, /d/, and /tg/ content, spread out over three "core" series (DTH, DTHE, DTHW), and a couple side ones. It's a true monster that just gets crazier with every installment; ironically, this has helped me with my technical writing capacities by forcing me to develop searchable series/planning archive paradigms in order to avoid continuity/canon fuckups and so forth.

I'll try to post some old non-spoiler copypasta later, give you an idea of what it's about.

>>32239286

I suppose so. Since we have a lot of geistverse stuff, the waifu wars were flooding over pretty bad last I saw.
>>
>>32239292
>>32239203

Ok, here's some (relatively) non-spoiler copypasta that'll give you an idea of what my Doing-Things series are like:

>DTH
>Tom Clancy's La Blue Girl StrikerS Destiny: Rogue Spear

>DTHE
>Tom Clancy's Allison & Lillia Flashback 2012: Lelouch Of The Galactic Heroes New Testament

>DTHW (pre-Movie The 1st)
>Tom Clancy's Sliders SG-1 GTS: Mezzo Overfiend of All Fears Edition

>DTHW (Movie The 1st and onwards)
>Tom Clancy's Red Storm Dynamite 7 Total Eclipse: Front Innocent of Darkness

Yeah. It's kinda like that.
>>
>>32240198
I see...
>>
>>32230851
thanks mate, I've got some stuff in mind but right now I've got a really brief introduction i want some critique on. I'll post the intro onto the thread and then set up a pastebin archive
>>
>>32240253

It's basically impossible to truly explain without major spoilers, and due to its content is basically private reading group only.

Honestly I don't think a lot of /wfg/ would like it.
>>
>>32238816
Uh....moar?
>>
Alright guys, next update of Blood and Bullets here
>Poly/archivefag, can you please update the main sticky page to have the correct name? It still has me as ‘Rugerfag’

>Classes are normal for the most part, however, you do actually fall asleep in one of them
>The prof wakes you up by throwing a water bottle at you and hitting you in the head
>You deserved it
>Not even mad
>Then again, how could you be at the prof that probably fought for the IRA, yet was friendly as all hell outside of class?
>You managed to stay awake long enough for class to be over and get an energy drink from the campus convenience store
>It was gone in minutes
>On your way over to the convenience store, you put in your earbuds and put on some music over Spotify
>Business as usual, until the music changed without you doing anything
>Right in the middle of "Revelation" by Symphony X, your music changes to "Lust for Blood" by Powerwolf
>Pulling out your phone, you hit the pause button and re-que up the original song, but within seconds, it changed back to the latter
>You're too tired to be assed to deal with it, so you just let it happen
>After a while, you've decided that whatever force that made this playlist is whatever is causing what's been happening with your house lately
>Namely, it might be one of the rifles
>Considering that they have access to the computer that your Spotify account is linked through, you wouldn't be surprised by it
>But you were surprised by the choices of songs
>It started out with a lot of Powerwolf, namely "All you Can Bleed", "All We Need is Blood", "We Drink Your Blood", and "Vampires Don't Die"
>But then it changed course, turning to "Magic Forest" by Amberian Dawn, "Run to the Hills" by Iron Maiden, and "Keep your Eyes Peeled" by Queens of the Stone Age
>Then it changed back to blood related themes with "Blooddrunk" by Children of Bodom, "Blood on your hands" by Arch Enemy, and "Blood for the Blood God" by Deubachery
>And then, things got weird...
>>
>>32240739
>"I Love my Computer" by Bad Religion played, and it made you wonder if your Mosin had watched you work one out before
>"Living Weapon" by Warbringer showed up, and you took out your headphones
>If you get home and your rifle is giving you a shit eating grin, it's gonna be the end of whichever one it is
>You're pretty sure that one or both of your rifles change forms when you're not around, but until they show themselves, you can't be certain
>Your presentation goes as well as it can given the lack of sleep you've had recently
>You get home, eat dinner, do some homework while in the kitchen
>When you move to your computer room, you brace for the worst as you open the door
>And see nothing out of place
>Much to your surprise and relief
>Except your Ushanka is sitting on the barrel of your Mosin in the corner
>You think it's fairly appropriate decor and leave it
>After playing some games and finishing the rest of the homework, you manage to go to bed
>But once again, the bats outside your window are loud, and it sounds like there are more of them this time
>Just what you wanted
>After being unable to sleep for three hours, you get a broom and head outside to your patio
>Swing the broom around and try to get the bats to leave
>With some violent yelling and broom swinging, the bats leave
>Finally
>Now you can get some quality sleep
>You look at the clock again
>2:30am
>Well, you'll get as much as you can now
>And you fall asleep
>3:45am
>You're woken up by something
>You listen for a bit
>They're back
>You give up and just try to sleep through it and only get a few more hours after exhaustion hits
>You wake up Thursday morning dead to rights given how tired you are
>But nothing seems out of the ordinary
>Strangely enough
>So you go about your day on Thursday
>You've gotten so little sleep that even random people who cross your path in the hallways on campus notice something's wrong with you
>More so than usual that is
>>
>>32240751
>Through the power of free coffee at an event hosted by your department, you manage to get through the day without falling asleep
>Same routine as the night before, except this time you just ignored the bats
>You place your Mosin in your bedroom tonight and leave the RPR in the other room
>You've got a bad feeling about tonight, but you're too tired to make too much of it
>You go to sleep early
>But something else kept you awake
>After the first time you passed out from exhaustion and a caffeine crash, you feel a light tingle on your neck
>You wake up immediately, but you find nothing anywhere near you that could be doing it
>You continue to get these phantom itches for the next few minutes or so
>It gets bad enough after a while that you are losing your mind
>Sometime after the fifth prickle at your neck, you snap
>You grab Katya in rifle form and load the stripper clip of 7.62x54r
>You back yourself into the corner of the bed
>You're not sure about what's going on, other than you've got something trying to bite you
>Katya at the ready, you sweep the room with her from your safe position in the corner
>Even though you doubt it, you look up and check the ceiling
>Unsurprisingly, there's no mindflayers or beholders there
>You guess that's what you get from that last session of D&D you played a few weeks ago
>It's the little things that stick with you
>But you (I) digress
>Somehow you manage to pass out again
>And you're woken up again by maniacal laughter
>This time you put on your glasses and try to locate the source of the laughter
>Sweeping through the rooms of your apartment, you get nowhere
>Until you get to the spare room
>And find it coming from in there
>Where? You're unsure
>But you have a hunch
>You bet it's the RPR, sitting up against the table you use as a desk
>The laughter continues as you slowly edge your way along the opposite wall before backing into the corner, sliding down to the ground and pointing the Mosin at the RPR
>>
File: 524676_1383755685_large.jpg (324KB, 1400x1136px) Image search: [Google]
524676_1383755685_large.jpg
324KB, 1400x1136px
A cold morning chill slithered through a cracked window and glided between the rotting wooden support beams of the attic. It scattered itself throughout the room before directing it's strike on an unsuspecting man lying in the centre of the room.
The blast of cold morning air surprised the man and he launched his body upwards, the loose beanie on his head gently falling off. His cold, tired body attempted to slink itself back under the warm blankets of his covers, but the man had work to do. He supported his near-limp body with his two arms for a while until he mustered the strength to stand up.
He stood up, a thin and grey long-sleeved shirt that was a size to large for the man generously coated his arms and chest and covered the cracked leather belt keeping his somewhat loose grey jeans from falling down to his thighs. He bent down, his sore knees felt like giving out in the process, and picked up his hand-made woollen beanie.

The man looked around the attic room he had been sleeping in, his overgrown brunette hair started getting into his eyes until he re positioned his beanie to hide the hair.
The attic room was wood, and it certainly showed it's age.
The wooden supports keeping a rusty tin roof covering the house. The floorboard, while not rotten themselves, was cracked and gave way easily, a reality the man learned the previous day when he dropped a ceramic mug on a crack, which gave way and allowed the mug to fall to the lower floor of the house, shattering instantly.

There wasn't much else in the room to note. The man's rifle lay solemnly against his backpack, with clothes and bagged foodstuffs strewn around in the vicinity of the bag. The rifle itself was a polished Remington model 81 chambered in .35 and with two loaded stripper clips carefully placed beside the rifle.

Unrelated to story, is there anything about writefagging I should know before continuing? Kinda new to this stuff
>>
>>32240763
>The laughter continues, but instead of the maniacal laughter, this time it's more of a bemused chuckle
>You manage to stay awake much longer than you thought possible due to the fear that this laughter has managed to impress on you
>At some point, you start talking to yourself
>Initially just rambling, but at some point, you come up with the idea that it's all in your head
>So you somehow manage to prop the Nagant up with the stock at your feet and the barrel looking you in between the eyes
>"If I stop my brain from making this laughter, then I won't have to hear it, right?"
>You say to no one in particular
>You look over and grab the bayonet that came with Katya and reach down to the trigger guard, failing to insert it in to get to the trigger
>Something makes you look up across the room, and you notice that the RPR is no longer where it was before
>-So where is it?-
>As you think this, something blunt hits you in the head
>Hard
>You drop the bayonet that was about to go into the trigger guard and slowly black out
>The laughter is gone now, only to be replaced by crying for a few seconds before you black out
>>
>>32240778

>Somehow after all that, there was only an hour and a half of sleep that you got
>Being knocked out can count, but you didn't want to
>You wake up to find your Ruger Precision Rifle in your arms and a blanket draped over your body
>How did this happen?
>Thinking back to last night, you realize in horror that you almost killed yourself due to the voices in your head
>But given that you're now covered in a blanket and a different rifle than the one you had the night before is in your arms, were those noises actually in your head?
>Back to the RPR
>Why was it in your arms after it disappeared last night?
>You can't say that you've got a good relationship with this rifle
>In fact you've even blamed it for some of the happenings
>You don't have a scope for it, you haven't been out shooting, you figure it's done most of the stuff, especially the music fiasco and the one with the lightbulb, and you've cut yourself on it multiple times
>But why are you hugging it like it's done nothing wrong?
>Or is it letting you hold it to apologize for what you've done previously?
>You don't know
>All you know, is that for sure, this confirms that one or both of your rifles have a Waffegeist
>But which one?
>It might be the RPR, especially after you found your RPR in rifle form amidst all the spilled 6.5 Creedmoor that one day
>But it could be Katya since you found a pile of 7.62x54r with a note saying 'BAD' on them Thursday evening
>But it could also be the Precision Rifle considering that she wound up in your arms last night
>But then again, Katya could have a playful side and put the rifle there
>And then Katya could have also put the RPR in the pile of ammo and covered her in oil
>You have no damn clue
>But you have a plan…
>>
File: 715.gif (813KB, 500x293px) Image search: [Google]
715.gif
813KB, 500x293px
>>32240784
And there ya have it, an update that probably was later than it should have been.
Hope that the musical tangent wasn't too out of place or detracting, it was something that came to me as an idea at 2am about 3 days ago when I was writing this.
As always, your feedback is welcome, positive or negative, as long as it’s constructive
(Saying you like it and you want to see more is actually constructive (despite popular belief) to me as it motivates me to write more regularly)
Stay tuned for the next update!

As for you... >>32240771
>pic related
>not really, been sitting around for an excuse to post that lately
>>
>>32240816
>a picture for ants
>>
>>32240739
>powerwolf
You. I like you.
>>
>>32238235
continuing the writefagging

"Alright, now that we've met up let me bring you up to speed" Lt. Seth said

"Now that Ramadan's over the fighting season's begun, hadjis have been attacking en masse and are launching a successful offensive." They launched a successful attack and pushed out an air force unit from Mehrabad Airport. Now I realize as Army this may anger you to hear hadjis succeeding in fucking anything. But seeing as we're all USAF this really fucking pisses me off" the Lt. said with venom in his voice

"Basically our mission is to retake it, fortunately most of the guys at the airfield were able to make it out, and seeing as it had only recently been captured we don't have any valuable assets their"

>"So what you're saying sir.........is that you want me to fuck shit up?" Nike said, with the traces of a smile creeping onto her face.

"Ex-fucking-actly" the Lt. said smiling as well, this response earned him a few chortles from the other men, also smiling with glee.

"Now before we go and kick some hadji ass, we wanna put you through your paces, see how you work with us and vice versa. So kit up and meet me at the heavy range in half an hour"

>"Yes Sir!" Nike said with enthusiasm, leaping to her feet. She exited the room with a smile on her face and her hear racing.

>this was it, everything she fought for, trained for, at this moment she was gonna prove herself.
>>
>>32238862
just wrote some more, tell me what you think (I'm eager for feedback)
>>
>>32211288
I need help with a writing research question. What would a 40mm HE grenade do to something like a rhino? I'm going to have a character shooting large creatures with explosives and I have no idea what that would do or if it would even work or what it would look like
>>
>>32240932
This is from the POV of the Lt. figured I'd try two POV's (Nike's and his)

>The men watched as her massive frame quickly got up, exiting the the room with a lot of pep in her step

"What do you think Sir?" Says Johnson.

>"She's as green as the rest of us, but she seems motivated and eager. It's too early to tell, we'll have to wait for her range performance." The Lt said moving towards the door leading into a locker room filled with their kits.

"I still have no clue why'd they put her with us" Harris said. "We all just graduated the pipeline, this is our first deployment, they typically stick the HFG's with experienced units."

"I don't get it either" says Baldwin, "working with her our first time down range could seriously fuck us up. Typically we deploy with rangers or 820th, why's she coming with us?"

>"because the 820th nearly got wiped out" the Lt said, his brow furrowing. "I heard it from an old friend in the unit, they were the ones in control of the airfield when it got hit, not to mention the rangers are already spread thin working on other objectives. This offensive we're facing is going very, very badly for us gentlemen." the Lt said as he donned his plate carrier.

>"All the experienced units are working on the tougher nuts to crack, Mehrabad is the least fucking defended, which is why we're going."

"Still......." Baldwin said

>"Enough" the Lt said, cutting him off. I realize that this may seem like a lot gentlemen, and working with........well one of them can be interesting."

"You mean the Huge Fucking Girls" Baldwin said

>"Yes the Heavy fire gunners" the Lt responded loading a mag into his M4. "I've seen them in action, they're good when they're good."

"But when they're bad........." Baldwin said

>"Look at it this way, you're probably not going to be the one being targeted."

"Still it's fucked" Harris said "Command knows the high casualty rates amongst HFG's why would they send one to a green unit who can't teach her shit?"
>>
>>32241055
still from the Lt's perspective

>"Because they figured that her chances of survival would be higher with a green unit taking an easier objective than an experienced unit in the suck. Two HFG's with the 24th STS were killed a few months ago, that's what prompted command's decision"

"Jesus......" Harris said

>"In any case, keep your hopes up, maybe our big friend will show us something good"

"For all of our sakes I hope she does" Baldwin said clicking the chinstrap on his helmet.

>"Yup, now let's head over."
>>
File: 3B200006_203.jpg (14KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
3B200006_203.jpg
14KB, 640x360px
>>32240771
fuck it, gonna cont. it and see whether someone can tell me if it's shit or not

There was something else in the room however that was notable. A moderately sized square window with a large and long crack splitting the middle of the window.
It would make the perfect snipers position, which was exactly what the man had in mind for it.

There was a person this man was hunting down. Such a profession was not one the man typically practised, but this time he made an exception. A bounty of what was $10000 worth of money in this new world currency was up for grabs to whoever could take out a specific target.
The target in question: A lone wanderer. Taken on surface value this wanderer seemed like nothing to rationally be afraid of. He wore an Akubra hat, covered his body with a red poncho, walked in tattered running shoes and appeared to be about 17-19 years old. But surface value wasn't worth much when it came to sizing up this kid.
He was what was called in this new world a "Waste walker". Someone who couldn't integrate into the society that formed in the ashes of the old one and walked the destroyed world. Many waste walkers were old men at this point, remembering with a tear in their cloudy eyes the days before the collapse. This kid was different. He was born into this world, lived under the crimson sunrises and sunsets, breathed only the air of this world.
And yet he wanted to destroy it.
No one had identified the weapons that the man in red used. Some claimed that it was some kind of single action revolver, some said a concealable shotgun, one man even claimed it was an improvised blunderbuss.
But either way, there were two things known for sure about the man in red. Firstly: whatever he used, it was strong enough to kill a man with one bullet. Secondly: No man-made weapon seemed capable of killing the man.

Critique? Anyone?
>>
File: kelly_armour_no_sleeves.jpg (23KB, 848x477px) Image search: [Google]
kelly_armour_no_sleeves.jpg
23KB, 848x477px
>>32241365
cont.

Many people had tried to take down the man in red, and yet they all told the same story. It didn't matter what weapon they used, the weapon bounced off of the kid's poncho and hat and left him unharmed and ready to attack.

Many folks were intrigued by this kid, getting to the point where they gave him a nickname. 'The Man in Red', a name made people fear him. But this man, the one in the attic, didn't buy into the stories.

This man himself had lived before the collapse, an event recognised as a large white flash across the world that lead to the demise of political figures, military leaders and many civilians that no one could ever managed to understand.
Even to this day the man in the attic didn't know what caused the collapse, nor what it even was. Nobody did.

But while the collapse did destroy the old world, it didn't blur the man's memories. As a child the man heard of a story regarding an man living in a country called Australia. A man named Ned Kelly, who had a stand-off against a massive police force. Ned Kelly was captured in the end, but he survived all the gunfire of the battle by wearing a suit of makeshift armour. The man in the attic remembered this story the moment he heard of the man in red. He new from the moment he heard the kid was invincible that he had some kind of armour hidden under his poncho.

And because the people who encountered the man in red saw his face, he knew that his face was uncovered.

The man retrieved a small bag of beef jerky and lazily tossed it towards the window before zipping his bag back up. He looked at the bag for a second, reading a small inscription on the bag that read "Private Nathan Jackson". This was the man's bag, from the old world, and the name inscribed on it would forever prove that it was his.
Nathan Jackson was his name after all.
>>
File: Frodo.jpg (93KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
Frodo.jpg
93KB, 400x399px
Why have giantess act as gigantic towers with "heavy guns" when you could have M8 light tanks do the same job at a lower casualty rate? They will bring even more firepower into the battlefield thus be more effective.
>>
>>32241504
Nathan loaded his Model 81 with a stripper clip and began moving it towards the window before noticing his beef jerky was missing from the area. He activated his rifle's safety, left it on the attic floor, and quickly jumped down a larger hole in the floorboards onto the second floor of the house.

The house itself was located in an old suburban area, a place Nathan new the man in red would visit while trying to find somewhere to quench his thirst for the old world. The house was damaged heavily, with some walls torn down or crumbling. The attic of the house however, while in bad condition, was usable and provided a good sniping position. Nathan was now on the second floor of the house, looking for his food.

He kept looking, evading the holes in the floor, failing to find his beef jerky. He considered simply leaving it behind, but he was low on food to begin with and couldn't stand to lose any.
Out of desperation he continued downwards to the ground floor of the house, seeing the destroyed walls firsthand. After some searching he found his bag of beef jerky near the entrance of the house, somehow having fallen through multiple holes to reach said point. Nathan felt a small sense of relief. Be bent down to pick up the bag before something caught his eye in the distance. Something both red and moving. It was close to him, but not close enough to recognise what it was. Nathan brushed it off and bent down again to retrieve his food, again being interrupted by something.

A wave of buckshot hitting the wall beside him.

Nathan quickly jerked his body backwards in reaction to the gunshot before racing back up to the attic in record speed, going for his rifle. When he reached the attic, with his Model 81 in hand, he leaned against a wall for a momentary breather. Someone was there, near him with a shotgun, and said someone was now trying to kill him. Who was it?
It didn't take a genius to work out who.
>>
>>32241606
Nathan took position by the window, readying the rifle to fire at the man in red. Unfortunately the man had noticed the window, allowing Nathan to meet with a dose of buckshot through the window. Two pellets and some glass grazed Nathans forehead, but he was still in good enough condition to operate. To say, however, that the shot hadn't fazed him was a gross understatement. He sat down, his back against the wall that kept the now-broken window, and froze for little while. After he had stopped shaking he moved towards a hole in the attic that led to the 2nd floor, his steps slow and fear-stricken, and climbed down to the second floor. He moved towards the house entrance, hoping to find a good position to take the man in red down. He knew he had to hit him in the head, but the fear of coming within an inch of his own life paralysed him. He peeked down the staircase linking the first and second floor, looking to see if the man in red was there.

The two men noticed each other instantly.

Nathan quickly ducked backwards, evading any shots the man in red fired at him. The man in red retaliated by jumping onto the staircase, giving him clear line of sight to Nathan, and firing another round of buckshot at him. Nathan turned when he heard the man on the staircase and recognised the weapon he used as a cheap looking Double Barrelled Shotgun that had seen more than it's fair share of wear and tear before being struck by the buckshot in the neck and shoulder. Nathan recoiled backwards from the hit, luckily managed to regain his balance, and sprayed his rifle at the man in red before fleeing the scene towards the safety of the attic.

His escape attempt was rapidly cut short by another blast to his back. It wasn't a bullet, but it was something with enough force to send Nathan flying face first into the ground, something like a bean-bag shell.
>>
He tried to get up, the blood pouring from his neck finally started having an effect on him. He fled to a hallway on the second floor, trying the only door to the only room accessible from that hallway. The door was locked

He continued to the end of the hallway before he started losing feeling in his legs and slumped against a wall. He fumbled in his pants for a pocket with ammunition that wasn't there, or for a knife that also wasn't there. He checked his rifle to see if there was a round chambered and found his gun to be empty. He looked around the room, the colour slowly fading from his sight. Nothing he could use to fight with.

There was one last option. He forced himself back onto his legs, which were numbing more and more, and positioned himself by the entrance of the hall holding his rifle as a bat. He listened intently as the man in red's footsteps approached his position. He listened as carefully as he could, feeling a liquid warmth running down the right side of his chest as well as his arm and hand. He listened as the man approached the entrance of the hall, hoping to god he would have the opportunity to charge the man in red with and get a decent strike on him with the butt of his rifle.

But such an opportunity never revealed itself, and the man in red approached the entrance of the hall, shotgun in hand, and fired one more buckshot into Nathan's chest.

The man left Nathan to bleed out, leaving his corpse behind as yet another failed attempt to end his life. Nathan looked up at the crumbling roof and closed his eyes. His tired eyes would open no more.

Sorry for the Cringy and edgy ending, had to rush it a little.
>>
>>32241110
The major disadvantage of being 20 feet tall was the fact that you presented such a large target. Granted assault rifle rounds and even full powered rifle rounds were considered pea shooters to a giantess. However, if you get shot enough anyone can go down.

>Nike strapped on her plate carrier. The carrier itself weighed close to half a ton. With each plate weighing 400 pounds. Titanium backed by ceramic protected her from rounds up to 20mm, however still left her vulnerable to RPG's.

Her Helmet was made out of Titanium, styled after the PASGT, it came with extensions to cover her neck and a visor of ballistic plastic that could stop rifle rounds.

The crème de la crème of her kit, her pride and joy, lay waiting for her. A 37mm, belt fed autocannon. She hooked on a ammo box of over a thousand rounds, placed the belt in the feed tray, and closed it with a satisfying thunk. She started walking to the heavy weapons range, with a wide smile on her face.

This was her time to shine
>>
>>32241587
more manuverable/dexterious, also she can go where a tank can't
>>
>>32241587
>>32241746
We are not going to have this argument in this thread. Go to a mech thread.
>>
>>32241743
>Titanium backed by ceramic
Never gona make it girl.

>>32241856
>talk about giantess
>get told to go to /m/
???
>>
>>32241856
you're the idiot who brought it up anon, I'm gonna keep writing, feel free to sperg in the mech thread if you so please
>>
>>32241872
actually had an anon run some calculations in regards to body armor, it can stop up to 20mm, but an RPG stream can still break through. She's covered against most projectile rounds at least.
>>
File: 1477052944620.jpg (29KB, 572x511px) Image search: [Google]
1477052944620.jpg
29KB, 572x511px
>>32241885
This was with SHS and HHS steel in a tripple hardnesss configuartion and also having the whole thing boosted due to layering and other small bonuses loosely based on real information on the public domain.

I know this because I calculated it all.

But keep on writing anon, just testing to see who was writing.
>>
>>32241743
Nike head to the range and met with the team, they were all kitted up. With a mix of M4's and SCAR-H's. To her they looked like plastic army men.

"Ready to show us what you got?" the Lt asked.

>"Yes sir!" Nike said, cocking her cannon for emphasis.

"Alright, your goal is to take out the SBVIED's headed your way" then to storm the mount town with us. You'll lay down suppressive fire, then provide security as we clear a target building at the center of the town. On my mark you'll run to the first stage marked by that poll over there, are you ready"

>Nike gripped her cannon, and lowered her visor "Yes sir!" She shouted, getting in a runner's pose.

"GO"

>Nike ran to the first stage, when she arrived several remotely controlled vehicles were speeding her way. She took a knee, shouldered her weapon, and pulled the trigger.

>the cannon let loose an almighty roar, as the 37mm HE round came screaming out of it, the round found it's mark blowing up the vehicle in a fantastic explosion.

>"Again" she thought to herself "controlled bursts, 1-3 rounds"

>she popped the last vehicle and sprinted to the next stage, to find the airmen running aside her weapons ready.

"Hit the dirt!" the Lt yelled "CONTACT FRONT SUPPRESSING FIRE"

>"3-5 round bursts know" she thought to herself. Her cannon roared with each burst, with large cannon shells being spit out onto the ground.

"MOVING" the Lt yelled, as he charged forward 20 meters, then dropping into a tire path for defilade "GO" he yelled glancing back as he pumped rounds into the city with his M4.

>One by one each of the team members went under the cover of her gun. The ground shoot as she fired, kicking up plumes of dust that could be seen for miles. It was like if god himself was lobbing rounds into the city.

>Nike adjusted her aim and she calmly laid into the town, her gun destroying buildings and mockups of anti-tank guns with an earth shattering roar.

When I pull the trigger, the world shifts
>>
>>32241902
ah sorry anon, but tell me of what you think of the story.
>>
>>32241919
SVBIED* fuck me I need to sleep
>>
>>32241923
Hardly begun so I cant say anything yet.
>>
>>32240732
Pushing the stinking, unwashed rapist off of her, screaming in panic as the blood oozing from his chest smeared on her pale flesh, she ran. Something was picked up off the grass as she went, and he did not stop her. She clutched her ripped, ragged clothing to her body, wishing to keep covered even on the escape. Fall WAS pushing into Winter after all.

One of the casing of .30-06 had ejected from the semi-auto rifle just over to the side, rolling down to a dip in the rocky surface. The other had likely ended up tossing itself off the edge of the cliff. Fuck it. Following a brief trail through the woods, he pocketed the incredibly light NAS3 casing. Shell Shock Technologies sure did make a mint off their new design once it started getting accepted by Militaries. Couldn’t make enough of them! Too bad everything had to go to shit. Taking a left once meeting a wooden cabin that had been serving as his home, the blonde stranger headed on down to the scene of the crime, trudging along trees and rocks that were all too familiar.

Kneeling down at the two corpses, his nose wrinkled. Hadn’t even been dead for an hour yet and they already stink to high Hell. The hefty rifle slung over his back, safety having been engaged before he’d even gotten up from his prone position on the ridge, wiggled and shook as he began searching their pockets. A wallet with no money, not that it’d be any good if there WAS any.
>>
>>32237945
I added more if you'd like to see. Still eager for feedback on the story
>>
>>32242137
Continue the story.
>>
JTfag attempting to phonepost.

Blanket ban/block is still in effect, all writing is on PC. Will post as soon as I am able to, if anyone still want tanks
>>
File: IMG_0431.jpg (36KB, 317x229px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0431.jpg
36KB, 317x229px
>>32240816
Pretty spoopy!
>breaking the 4th wall
That's irritating unless done in a humorous way. I'd stay away from that from now on.
Great update! Can't wait for the next one...
>>
>>32240816
Man, as an owner I would be pissed beyond belief.

It may be a sin, but sleep is one of the most precious things I have; anyone or anything that interrupts that has my undying wrath.

Good story, though.
>>
>>32241731
Damn, that's some good shit right there.
>>
>>32240946
It's good. I was going to complain that here outburst of ".is that you want me to fuck shit up?" was out of character as she's the new green recruit trying to prove herself, but you've already adjusted and are showing that in the rest of the posts with how hard she's trying.
>>
>>32241587
Already discussed in the /ak/ that is now archived
>>
>>32242624
>breaking 4th wall
So I guess an explanation is in order...
I usually write at 2am or later my time, meaning I only really write when I'm dead tired and about to go to bed. I didn't even notice that I broke the 4th wall until you said something.

But yeah, I can try to avoid that in the future.

Unfortunately for you, I think this is the last of the truly spoopy stuff; I'm running out of ideas on how to keep it spoop and feel like its not actually spoopy/I'm bad at writing spoopy.

In fact, I feel like I'm a shitty writer in general and the more I write on a story the shittier I/it gets, but that's beside the point.

We'll see, if I feel it gets too shitty in the future, then I'll quit, but until then I'll keep going.

Thanks for the feedback mate, looking forward to the next PTR update.
>>
File: tankhead_by_emersontung-d7cp943.jpg (201KB, 786x1017px) Image search: [Google]
tankhead_by_emersontung-d7cp943.jpg
201KB, 786x1017px
>>32241872
>talk about giantess
>get told to go to /m/
???

He probably said that because the same arguments have been made against using mechs in combat; huge targets, easy to weaken support structures, cost vs weight vs damage output ratios etc.

Just have fun with it, okay?
>>
>>32242820
The spoopy is spoopy, don't get me wrong, but I'm really looking forward to the mosin reveal as she protects anon from another sleepless night from ruger.
>>
Okay, I'm editing my 40k Writefaggotry, cleaning up syntax, ect. Late night writing is questionnable at best in certain cases.
>>
>>32242121
>Shell Shock Technologies
If only they would produce cases for meme calibers.

Keep going bucko, this is pretty good.
>>
File: image.gif (4MB, 337x263px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
4MB, 337x263px
>>32242480
>if anyone still want tanks

Your story is the reason I started visiting /wfg/, pls post asap.
>>
File: Beretta-Ad.jpg (159KB, 558x600px) Image search: [Google]
Beretta-Ad.jpg
159KB, 558x600px
Saw this and thought of you guys.
>>
>>32243072
>Beretta has kept all their geist research top-secret ever since they figured out they couldn't control them.

Looks like a company vepr12 needs to raid.
>>
>>32243178
Boar and Viveca cannot speak pasta, so it'd go poorly.
>>
>>32242820
I usually have a few drinks before writing, myself.

>looking forward to the next PTR update
That might take just a bit longer than anticipated. No too long, I hope.
>>
File: 1480745098291.jpg (56KB, 626x626px) Image search: [Google]
1480745098291.jpg
56KB, 626x626px
>>32243257
Surely they have geist sympathizer contacts in spaghetti country?

>Maybe some fettuccine fiends?
>>
>>32243335
I wouldn't think Beretta would be locking them up and doing horrible things to them.

But it does give me an idea, or at least something I can chew on. Anyone know if there is any particular gun company that have an anti-gun bent (ex. Bill Ruger and his fudd gun only bias)?
>>
>>32240955
The same as strapping a frag to point of impact, pulling the pin, letting the spoon go, and then watching from as far as you can get while it explodes.
>>
File: IMG_5965.jpg (367KB, 1024x482px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5965.jpg
367KB, 1024x482px
>>
>>32243574
i cri ebery time
>>
File: 1460077427601.jpg (145KB, 900x696px) Image search: [Google]
1460077427601.jpg
145KB, 900x696px
>>32243574
Brought a tear to my eye.
>>
>>
>>32243687
>pic
what is the context here
>>
File: Epxbzg7.jpg (301KB, 910x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Epxbzg7.jpg
301KB, 910x1400px
>>32244049
Google says it's a Marvel comic series called "Divided we stand", but I haven't read it. The picture was just in my patriotic reaction folder.
>>
>>32244034
Awesome.
>>
>>32243306
>Few drinks before writing
Being a poor college student with very specific taste in alcohol is a little hard on that, plus I only have ~1 beer a week at most if I get paid the previous week.
I get the feeling that people want me to write more than once every other week.
>>
>>32242137
Guy you responded to.

Be aware of common misspellings that fuck with the flow.
>3-5 round bursts know
Since it's a mental monologue, numbers are better represented with words. Also, know is different than now.
>"three-to-five round bursts, now," she thought to herself
Flows more easily.

I'm on my way to work, but I'll get around to more in depth critique. Keep in mind that I'm not trying to be critical with no reason....I actually want you to get better with your writing. It's a damn good concept.
>>
File: IMG_20160115_144238.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160115_144238.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>32245350
Just wait until you work and will gladly enjoy kicking back with any kind of beer, so long as it gets the job done, and leaves enough money behind for bills, bullets, and food.
>>
>>32245596
Shit, I miss just working a full time job. But, I've got to invest in myself and become a pharmacist, even if it means spending 80-120 hours a week doing school, job, research, and volunteering for 4 years
>>
>>32245712
Im engineering, I know your pain, minus the volunteering.

In other bad news, the computer that I'm writing on has decided to get a virus and now all my files are encrypted and being held hostage. If the anti Mal ware shit doesn't work, then it'll be a few days before I can rewrite what I had
>>
>>32243574
Good times...
>>
File: A fateful encounter.jpg (1MB, 1914x900px) Image search: [Google]
A fateful encounter.jpg
1MB, 1914x900px
>>32243574
Here's a larger picture
>>
>>32245790
awwww alright your stories are so good m8 its got so much good buildup will the next one have the big giest reveal!?
>>
>>32246284
>will the next one have the big Geist reveal?
They're onto me...

Most likely yes, but I remember that I was having a hard time deciding where to split the writing, so I don't flood the thread, so maybe not.
We'll see if this file recovery shit works and then I'll figure it out.
>>
File: writefag_mosin.png (210KB, 1348x3873px) Image search: [Google]
writefag_mosin.png
210KB, 1348x3873px
>bump
>>
uhhh
which writefag is the one who writes the stories with operator giantesses? need to know for reasons....
t. /ak/
>>
>>32247787
No namefag yet. Author still posts as anon
>>
I had a thought:
If I WERE to post something, it's going to be a quick experiment. I've been wanting to write in as many homonyms as possible to try and fry people's brains, also get the point across of how much it hurts to see/read these errors on here.

Good or bad idea?
>>
>>32247842
Sounds interesting either way.
>>
>>32245354
don't worry anon, I appreciate the constructive feedback.

I got a pastebin with these so I'll edit it in a second
>>
>>32247787
me here are the links

>>32237515
>>32237608
>>32237608
>>32238235
>>32240932
>>32241055
>>32241110
>>32241743
>>32241919

There are some spelling and grammatical errors, I'm fixing it in pastebin
>>
>>32248686
accidentally linked one twice my bad
>>
File: WoD.png (346KB, 553x744px) Image search: [Google]
WoD.png
346KB, 553x744px
>>32240816
Enjoyed the hell out of it, can't wait for moar.
>>
File: 1480198901523.jpg (259KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480198901523.jpg
259KB, 1280x720px
Alright guys, how asspull would it be if I made Jennifer become human even if I did it in a decent way?
>>
>>32241919
alright so anons I wrote this in /ak/ when discussing if any of the giantesses would be sadistic/violent. This is a pretty big jump in the story but it's a pretty good scene so I figured I'd share.

Once again, please give me your feedback regarding this. I'm still new as fuck.

The remains of the city block smoldered, several buildings were destroyed and the remaining forces of the enemy surrendered. After Nike's performance in battle they cowered before her. It was a while before any backup units were to arrive. She turned to the unit that saved them. A few regular SOF troops, and a HFG , just like her. This one had long blonde hair, pale skin and blue eyes. She had a .50 cal pdw and her helmet lacked a visor.

She was doing something behind the remains of a building. Nike walked over to investigate.

In her hands she held an insurgent who was desperately struggling against her, begging in arabic. She was lightly flicking his head, each impulse whipping his head back causing him to yell in pain. Other insurgents watched in fear as her unit looked the other way.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Nike said as she stormed over, her voice filled with shock

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm interrogating a prisoner, She said flicking the man again in his head, causing his helmet to fly off.

"Are you fucking insane?! You're going to kill him! They surrendered why are you doing this?!" Nike exclaimed

The giantess briefly stopped flicking the man, giving him some respite. She studied him for a while looking at him almost kindly, the man looked at her and took a deep breath. She then slammed him into the wall. Covering the remaining screaming prisoners in gore.

"Because sweetheart" the giantess said a she got up walking towards Nike.

"You've got to show these little ants where they belong,."she said as she walked past Nike smearing the remains of the prisoner on Nike's armor
>>
>>32248853

Nike's shock turned to rage she moved to bash this cunts head in with the stock of her cannon

"YOU FUCKING BI-"

She was cut short as the other giantess turned around and judo flipped her. She landed hard on her back. The other giantess took a knee on her chest and stuck her PDW in Nike's face.

"Watch yourself there kiddo, maybe those little shits aren't the only ones who need to be taught their place." She said her as her finger crept into the trigger guard of her PDW.

KERES THAT'S ENOUGH

Nike turned to see the Lt standing his M79 at the low ready. The human members of Keres’s also walked towards them.

"My my Lt I haven't seen you since I was with the Rangers! I thought you were with the 820th, what are you doing here hanging with this trash?"

"Got a career upgrade" The Lt said looking at Nike. "Keres, stand down please."

"Oh but Lt this young greenhorn attacked me, she must be taught a lesson about assaulting senior NCO's"

"I'll be sure to formally reprimand her" the Lt curtly as Nike stared back at him incredulously "Now please......get off her."

Keres chuckled and got off of Nike, from here she could see that even for a giantess, she was tall, closer to 25 feet in height.

"For old times sake Lt, but I'll only forgive such an outburst once. The next time I'll be in charge of correcting this corporal"

"Well toodle-loo" she said as she waved her hand flicking the Lt with droplets of the dead prisoner’s blood.
>>
>>32245354
>>32247787
added some more, it's a story jump though
>>
>>32242950
I don't know why you want them to produce casings for meme cartridges, but thanks. Before I'd even read up on them, when I learned that their NAS3 or whatever casings were 50% lighter than their brass counterparts, I'd done the math and found that for rifle/intermediate ammo, there's FAR greater weight savings than pistol ammo. If it's also truly cheaper than brass casings, while also having that cool feature of differently coloured bases of the casings, along with being able to be reloaded more often as well as being able to take rifle-pressure loadings, then I think it could replace both Military and civilian usage of brass casings. Therefore, since my book is sort of vaguely set in the future, I decided to include it. Here's some more; hopefully I didn't put in TOO much gun porn.

“Keep it, Jimmy.” The crocodile-skin wallet was tossed on the skinny one’s back, his long-expired ID giving him the last name of Taylor. A couple rounds of 9x19 was pocketed, yet no side arm was present on him. Moving over to fatso, a Beretta 92 was found holstered. Finish heavily worn, one of the grip panels were either deeply scratched or cracked, some rust developing on the slide, and he imagined the rifling, and likely bore in general, was not in a very fit state. Into the right pocket of his jacket it went. Pockets, one spare mag, though no ammo in it, and it was also developing a little bit of rust. No wallet, though there was a wad of cash. Plastic bills; not much good for starting fires he figured, so tossed that to the grass. 5s, 10s, 20s, 50s, and even the occasional 100 dollar bill lifted and drifted about as the occasional small breeze graced the valley.
>>
>>32227231
>>32227517

"Carl, check-six-check-six!" Lloyd rattles over the comms, causing Carl to pull hard right, the P-80 shaking as Carl maintains just enough energy to keep the jet from stalling. Peter does a wide, left bank, keeping an eye on which jets are going where. Suddenly Peter spots a Ruskie a couple of hundred feet below him, cuing him to roll inverted and pull, diving.

"Going in, Ruskie at two-o'-clock!" And with that, Peter goes quiet, rolling over and concentrating hard on the Russian.

The Russian visibly deploys his airbrakes, two large flaps deploying from the side of the fuselage, causing the P-80 to zoom over, not a shot taken. The Russian immediately applies WEP and darts for Peter. The anxious brother looks back just in time to spot the Russian gain some speed and quickly realizes what to do; the P-80 pitches up, using the speed it gained to heave itself higher and higher above the Russian. The single-engine jet begins to loop at the peak of its climb; the Russian aircraft, slower, bulkier, and with a higher stalling speed, begins to slowly spin around and around, the nose acting as a center point for the spiral.

Peter's P-80 rolls inverted and his nose points directly towards the spiraling metal machine. The fifties chatter a swarm of bullets into the jet, causing black smoke to spew out of the left-wing engine and shredding one of the red stars.

Peter pushes his nose down, diving for the deck after realizing how low his fuel is. Without any other engagements, he'll be able to make it back to base and circle the airfield three times exactly. "I'm out of fuel, I need to R-T-B." Peter says, his words returned by nobody.
>>
>>32248710
As a cross-poster from /tg/, I appreciate this image.
>>
>>32249684

Andrei audiubly groans as he sees one of his last two backup fighters being tricked into a flat spin. Their win/loss ratio is two to three.

Unacceptable.

Andrei broke off from the plane he was currently following and WEPed down to a lone P-80. He used his dive energy to keep up with the faster craft, leading up the target and letting loose twomquick bursts of 20mm.

With luck, they would connect.

Andrei then pulled away after the burst, informing his lone wingman to RTB. If he connected, then maybe he could have a dogfight on his hands.
>>
File: 1479232148503.jpg (425KB, 2590x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1479232148503.jpg
425KB, 2590x1440px
Man and Machine - Chapter 8

http://pastebin.com/ap4akvct
>>
>>32250192
>>32249684
The fuck?
>>
No Damaged Goods update tonight... hoping for one tomorrow. Sorry for the lack of content, work has been kicking my ass really hard so I haven't been feeling it lately. Will try to get back in the groove soon.
>>
>>32250473
Haven't read yet, but excited to see another chapter so soon.
>>
>>32249410
I like the jump because you can see how some of them can spiral out.
I highly recommend you check out some anecdotes of USMC 1/9, "the walking dead".

Their Vietnam casualties were 90+%, nearly 4 years of straight combat, and when some of those guys snapped, they fucking SNAPPED.
Guys would decapitate the enemy and keep their heads as good luck charms, make necklaces of ears, all kinds of shit.

I have a feeling that your HFGs would exhibit some of those signs after a while.

Also, I highly suggest you hammer out those conversations. I don't see most of those habits or idiosyncrasies occurring in a military unit.
>>
File: Fav PNG.png (270KB, 834x464px) Image search: [Google]
Fav PNG.png
270KB, 834x464px
>>32250900
What's wrong?
>>
>>32250473
>>32251134

Pretty good. Only issue I really had was having entire conversations between people put back to back in the same paragraph. Usually, this would be hard to follow, but the characters set up in the scenes made it a bit easier to understand.

The general rule is that when a new character speaks, you start a new paragraph:

https://www.writingclasses.com/toolbox/ask-writer/do-i-really-have-to-start-a-new-paragraph-every-time-someone-different-talks-it

Substance wise, it's pretty good. You did your timing right with Halsey being on Onyx, and you've done a great job writing the general as a total bitch; I can already hate her through the text. This is an accomplishment of characterization over the last couple parts, not an attack on how you wrote her.
>>
>>32248786
Oh shit, I missed this post.

It would be pretty asspull in terms of the series, but as I've said before; you throw in forerunner tech and anythings possible.

I'm fully supportive of the idea, either way.
>>
>>32251054
Damn you. I wanted to see how you worked out the Krink helping the Beretta.
>>
>>32251223
Not him, but just to make sure: You and Garand are collaborating, right? The lack of previous context makes it seem like Garand just hijacked your story and butted in; but your lack of comment acquiesces consent?
>>
>>32251412
Yeah...I feel really shitty about taking so long. I promise that I'm going to finish it out though. Sorry.
>>
File: HSTAT.jpg (188KB, 724x425px) Image search: [Google]
HSTAT.jpg
188KB, 724x425px
>>32251424
Oh, yes, he's fine. I gave him permission to share my universe in the last /wfg/ thread.
>>
>>32250473
I didn't see your whole collection in the sticky....got a link?

I've only opened a book to the middle ONE time and read the rest. It was so...bizarre, I had to go back and finish from the beginning. I don't relish the experience.
>>
>>32251054
Don't beat yourself up. No Light My Fire tonight either. I've got to polish what I've got.
>waiting patiently for Sophie though
>>
>>32251484

Good question, actually
>>32250900
>>32220573

Why isn't there links to Halofags stuff in the main pastebin?
>>
>>32241919
>>32248919

Back to the regular story

The team advanced into the mount town. They moved cover to cover to the target building. Nike was careful enough to not completely demolish the buildings, leaving large sections of walls as cover and concealment. Though to the passer-by it would be a comical sight to see a giant woman attempt to hide behind the blown out wall of a building shorter than she was tall. Nevertheless, she follows procedure. The less of her exposed the better, these walls could take the brunt of an RPG blast increasing her survivability.

The rest of the team had no problem finding cover, it was in abundance for them, with large chunks of rubble strewn about, forcing them to clamber over obstacles. Until they reached a particularly large part of a house that they couldn't mount over.

"Nike could you um-"

The Lt needn't say more as Nike's boot punched a path through the concrete for them to clamber through. This came as a surprise to Harris and Baldwin, who jumped back and swore.

Undeterred the team moved forward, soon arriving at the target building.

The team stacked up on the target building. They kicked open the door and tossed in a flashbang. The airmen cleared the room as Nike scanned for threats outside.

The team finally exited, carrying a rubber dummy out. They then moved to exfil from the town. With each time Nike moving last, covering their six.

As always feedback is appreciated
>>
File: 1464781608221.png (585KB, 836x581px) Image search: [Google]
1464781608221.png
585KB, 836x581px
>check for damaged goods or light my fire
>neither
[Hello Darkness My Old Friend]
>>
>>32251170
thanks for the book recommendation, will definitely give it a read.

Keres's story is rather unique, you'll find out more about her in time.

In regards to habits or idiosyncrasies I'm basing a lot of it off my experience in the Civil Air Patrol and ROTC (I'm not active duty yet, so I wouldn't know)

If you could give me specific examples of what to look out for I'd appreciate it.
>>
File: 1390327240059.gif (205KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1390327240059.gif
205KB, 500x500px
>>32251565
Looking forward to the update bro.

>>32251861
Sorry Guard. Like I said, work has been beating my ass really, really hard and I've just been too exhausted to put out anything halfway decent. The story will continue soon...
>>
File: 20160728_012830~01.jpg (612KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20160728_012830~01.jpg
612KB, 2560x1440px
>>32251962
I do enjoy your story. Very much so.
>>
>>32251988
In the meantime, you should write a story about a shiny M9A3 bullying a beat up old M92 trade-in
>>
>>32251892
"The Walking Dead" was a unit moniker. I'm nitpicking, sorry.

>Keres's story is unique, you'll find out more
Jesus fuck I hope so.

>specific examples of what to look for
It isn't that I'm drawing a blank...it's just that I need more of a direction to help kick start what you're looking for. Just like that time when someone asks you what your favorite song is, and you have too goddamn many songs from which to pick.
I'd be glad to speak offline about this if you like.
>>
File: 1474269085216.gif (798KB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
1474269085216.gif
798KB, 540x303px
Bump limit reached and the ship is sinking fast. Anyone planning to make a new thread or should i slap one together now?
>>
>>32253241
Don't fuck it up boyo
>>
File: 1467507179925.png (127KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1467507179925.png
127KB, 480x480px
>>32253255
It'll likely happen but I'll give it a shot!
>>
>>32253241
Already got it.

>>32253272
>>32253272
>>32253272
>>
>>32253272
>>32253272
>>
File: 1463859889793.png (246KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1463859889793.png
246KB, 500x375px
>>32253277
>thread ready to post
>double check at the last moment

Close one.
>>
>>32252316
sure no problem

I can give you my email, or discord if you want.
>>
>>32248786
Define "become human". I've toyed around with an AI character becoming pseudo-human through a lifelike android chassis, but if you're talking becoming literal flesh-and-blood human that might be a stretch.
>>
>>32253305
Sure thing.
I'm getting the hang of discord. You should be able to reach me as DUKE(#3840)
>or however those DM conventions work
>>
File: 8Pqoekw.jpg (463KB, 2299x3000px) Image search: [Google]
8Pqoekw.jpg
463KB, 2299x3000px
>>32251367
Alright, I'll edit it tonight. Thanks for the input.

>>32251484
http://pastebin.com/u/Sierra114
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 91

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.