[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CC permit across state lines, traveling with pistol

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: fookin nervous m8.png (193KB, 489x606px) Image search: [Google]
fookin nervous m8.png
193KB, 489x606px
So this isn't going to be straight to the point but bear with me, it is all important to the situation.

So I have to get a surgery in some months (nervous as fuck about that in and of itself lol)

For it I have to travel to Detroit and pay $3000 in either cash or money orders (the surgeon takes nothing else). Meaning I'm going to have shit to protect at least until the surgery happens. Also afterwards I'll be completely and utterly defenseless and likely in much pain/discomfort if not sitting or laying down. i.e. incapable of doing anything but standing my ground or sitting there helpless. (I'll have someone with me to wheel me around and grab me ice and all that fun shit)

Fuck, side question: are you even allowed to CC when on pain killers legally due to an operation? If not I can get my GF to get a CCL up here. In fact I'm probably going to have us both carrying anyway just like we do up here.

I live in Alaska, and by the time I go I'll have my CC permit (I don't have it yet because it isn't required here to CC. We only issue them so you can travel with your gun and get CC permit reciprocity from other states).

Here's the actual question part:

What are some things I should know about traveling with a pistol and CCing it in Michigan and possibly also Illinois and Indiana (might fly to Chicago)? Also anything I should know about crossing state lines with a pistol and an Alaska CCL? I know nothing right now.

Any help is greatly appreciated and I'm sorry for the long winded post. Pic related, how I feel about the whole situation.
>>
File: 1393653786410.jpg (29KB, 494x622px) Image search: [Google]
1393653786410.jpg
29KB, 494x622px
Didn't read but your pic made me lol a lot of lols
>>
Did Google just shut down recently or something?
>>
>>32211338
Yeah actually.
Read this post if you're a huge faggot.
>>
>>32211318
Well thanks for the free bump regardless.
>>
File: ss+(2016-12-04+at+03.31.01).png (70KB, 649x546px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-12-04+at+03.31.01).png
70KB, 649x546px
Google carry reciprocity map next time
>>
>going to Detroit to get a surgery you have to pay cash for
>>
>>32212206
and as for illinois, "Non-Illinois residents are granted a limited exception to lawfully carry a concealed firearm within a vehicle if they are eligible to carry a firearm in public under the laws of their own state." ... "When a firearm is being transported by a person without a concealed carry license, it must be unloaded and enclosed in a case, or broken down in a non-functioning state, or not immediately accessible."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Illinois

if anybody asks if youre on painkillers, just say no. they cant give a breathalyzer for opioids.
>>
>>32211208
>Also anything I should know about crossing state lines with a pistol and an Alaska CCL? I know nothing right now.
dont know about the border control but canada at the contiguous border is pretty chill. if you are NOT waved through and they end up taking you inside, just be super nice.
>>
>>32212247
that dick wont cut itself off
>>
>>32212206
I had more questions than that though friend.
>>32212247
I know right? Seems sketchy as fuck but the guy is legit and one of the best to go to for what I'm getting done. Loads of good word about him.
>>32212310
Okay thank you very much, good advice.
>>32212354
Uuuuuhhhh now that's just fuckin' eerie. You into things like that?
>>
>>32212354
kek
>>
>>32212765
You have no idea how close he is to the truth lol.
>>
>>32212856
... like I'm not going to get my dick cut off but the guy does actually offer that, which makes me think that guy either just randomly guessed that or actually is in the one of the crowds who would know about this specific doctor.
>>
>>32212915
>just randomly guessed that
its /k/ we are all faggots here
>>
>>32212915
all i know is /aco/ has a thread that pops up now and then about people with balls but no dick, and one of the people in said thread expressed interest in doing this at some point. though the thread advised him to go to south america for it, but hey, detroit works.
>>
Tell us what the surgery is degenerate
>>
File: staryu.gif (961KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
staryu.gif
961KB, 240x180px
>>32211208
>I have to travel to Detroit and pay $3000 in either cash or money orders (the surgeon takes nothing else)
>>
>>32213003
Detroit is also a lot more cleanly seeming. People recommend Thailand a lot too for his services but it'd be just about as expensive with airfare and all, all to get a cheap surgery from some potentially shit doctor in a potentially shit clinic. I'll take a first world doctor any day even if it is 3x the price for the surgery.

I'm just getting my balls removed btw, no homo guys.

The part that terrifies me the most is actually pulling the drainage tube out the next day. Injecting my testicles and cords with anesthetic, myeah sure whatever no biggie. Feeling tugging and weird sensations like that as I hear him cut them out, sure whatever, I don't care. But pulling a drainage tube out of a surgical wound on my own body, in my scrotum no less, gaaah fuck dude. My palms get sweaty just thinking about it.
>>
>>32213164
You know with goats they just bite them off and its done. No mess, no fuss.
>>
>>32213164
>I'm just getting my balls removed
Why? Did you take up feminism or something?
>>
>>32213144
Well it could be because he offers to cut people's nuts off just because they want it and no other reason, no letter from a psychologist or therapist or doctor or anything. Same for cutting dicks off.

He is a legit doctor though, an actual urologist with all the certifications and degrees and everything. He just doesn't take any other payment :/
>>
File: 1480475391552.png (693KB, 962x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480475391552.png
693KB, 962x720px
you better come back here and make a thread after the surgery with before and after pics of your dick removal surgery. I'm looking forward to this.
>>
>>32213179
Yeah but the human spermatic cord is vastly more resilient than that of a goat. Vastly. You can't even use devices meant to crush a bull's spermatic cords on a human. They almost always fail to crush the cord and just result in hematomas and other nasty shit. Fuck that.

The only other methods aside from legitimate surgical removal (by far the safest and best method) would be banding and cutting, cutting (asking for death by bleeding out even more than banding and cutting), mega repeat ethanol injection (just deactivates them eventually by fucking them up so bad), or calcium chloride injections (one off deal, extremely painful, risk of scrotal necrosis and sloughing of tissue, holes in scrotum, etc. nasty shit)

Fuck all of that I'll go with a surgeon bro.
>>32213183
Nah I've been chemically castrated for like 3 years and I'm getting them cut out so I don't have to keep taking the medicines for it. Healthier. Also not the best idea to leave atrophied balls inside of you forever.
>>
>>32213221
It's ball removal and sure I'll even show you the balls themselves afterwards, he lets people take pictures and check them out from all angles after the procedure. Nifty eh?
>>
>>32213225
Paedo confirmed.
>>
>>32213259
No I'm a tranny.

I wish they'd actually chemically castrate pedos though (or preferably surgically castrate them)
>>
>>32213265
Well, I'd recommend you kill yourself but, statistically, that's going to happen anyway. I know you won't, but try to enjoy your few remaining years anyway.
>>
>>32213277
Joke's on you I'm not even typical tranny. I'm one of those freaks who doesn't give a shit about presenting as a female and just exists and dresses like a guy (albeit a bit feminine) despite looking like a girl. Makes my job and public interaction where I have to talk a bit interesting but that's all part of the fun.
Also trannies have about a 46% suicide attempt rate, pretty fucking hilarious how many of them are little bitches about it.
>>
>>32213225
Do you plan on keeping your balls in like a jar or something? It'd make a cool mantel piece imo
>>
>>32213404
If he allows me, absolutely. I was thinking it'd be dope as fuck to get them like encased in epoxy/resin of some kind and made into like a decorative paperweight.
>>
>>32213513
One day you will look at them and a driving agony will strike your heart. This will be the day of your suicide.
>>
>>32213593
As long as he doesn't kill himself with a gun I don't care.
>>
>>32213593
Lewl, if I were transformed into how I'd look had I let myself just age naturally as a guy I would kill myself.

Nice insecurity though t b h femme. Know what's funny? I have a GF and you don't. Fucking k e k
>>
are you seriously getting an orchi done by a back alley surgeon in detroit that only takes cash ?

anon ...
>>
>>32214594
He's a legitimate surgeon you dipshit. He has a legitimate practice and he advertises his services. I'm not going to a cutter you fucking tranny noob, I'm going to a licensed surgeon. Same as getting it done anywhere else but with less hassle. I live in a red as fuck state by choice so I have no option but to go to him since he doesn't require a letter. He also has a great reputation.
>>
>>32211208
for Illinois you're kind fucked unless you get a non-resident permit in a state that has reciprocity w/them

other states get your permit and you'll be ok
>>
>>32212527
he's implying that those types of surgeries are the ones you typically go to and have to pay for in cash only
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.