[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/indergarden /k/ommandos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 18

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
Do you guys have /k/ids?
Do you teach them about firearms?
I was loading some Tula and my son wanted to play with the box by moving the rounds from one side to the other. Dat /k/ognitive learning man.
My daughter wants a .22 for xmas and I'm very tempted to get her one. She's only four tho and I'm thinking its a bit early. Probably will end up getting her it anyways haha
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>
File: image.jpg (986KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
986KB, 2592x1936px
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>
File: image.jpg (1008KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1008KB, 2592x1936px
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>
File: image.jpg (1008KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1008KB, 2592x1936px
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
Going to get this kid an mp5 when he grows up
>>
File: not this shit again.jpg (366KB, 502x673px) Image search: [Google]
not this shit again.jpg
366KB, 502x673px
/k/ is comprised mostly of homosexuals and furries, who in turn are the demographic most responsible for child sex crimes.

You are willfully posting pictures of your children and speaking of their ages on a website frequented by a large group of pedophiles.

You are a terrible father, but I'm sure you'll realize that yourself when posters start begging to fuck your kids.
>>
>>32211025
Me and my brothers have taken a friends kid under our wing. His dad is a dead beat who would rather live in a shed behind his moms house rather than work for a future.(all three of his kids sleep on a couch in a shed 8x16). Theyre mom is pretty cool though, she takes care of the kids and they live in a pretty nice house because she got a good job at a factory. Me and my brother have started taking the boy to do things because he was born in the south and he should understand what that means and how to be man. So far ive been going over the basics of guns(to get him out to the range has proven difficult due to schedules). Ive been teaching him the basic of cars and driving too. Like him shift the gears while i drive and letting him steer. Ive also been teaching him how to build and use equipment.

My dad wasnt around for quite a while but when he was all we did was man shit, so i want to give this kid the opportunities who wouldn't have had otherwise.

I plan on taking him hunting some time soon and although ive got some guns he can use im looking for a good starter. Im probably going to get him a good bolt action .22 and single barrel shotgun to get started. He is 8 at this point.
>>
>>32211183
Of all the boards that should be afraid for their kids /k/ would be the least.
>you sound like you aren't a parent for real
>my oldest step daughter is probably a better shot than you
6/10 I responded
>>
>>32211025
My daughter tells me about things she builds out of blocks in a way that is very reminiscent of Ian from Forgotten Weapons. My son helps me practice emergency reloads by retrieving mags.

They are three and one, respectively.
>>
>letting your kid play with bullets

enjoy explaining to the doctor why your son has bullets in his stomach
>>
>>32211025
>My daughter wants a .22 for xmas and I'm very tempted to get her one.
Same boat here. We're going to poke around at a gun show next weekend.
>>
As long as you teach them gun safety at a young age and they understand they aren't toys and aren't meant to be played with unless an Adult is around I see no harm. Don't listen to all these immature faggots who get off to fucking dudes or tubing one out to imaginary animals. I think it's great that your kids want to learn and are intrigued by guns. Start them young. My grandpa shot me how to shoot and it was good bonding. Inb4 your grandpa touches you.
>>
>>32211025
I usually start with Pellet guns in the back yard

that rush of excitement and accomplishment when they break their first reclaimed clay pigeon with a little .177, that huge smile, that's not easily forgotten for either you or them.

I mean let them shoot the .22, but don't give one to them until they're a little bit older
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
For a first .22 I'd go with a chipmunk rifle. https://www.chipmunkrifles.com/
>>
>>32211356
Rubbing one out*
My grandpa taught me*
God damn phone keyboard.
>>
My kid is 7. He shoots my AR's (from the bench). He also shoots my .22's and .17HMR rifles. None of my handguns yet. He has a Benjamin Nitro NP air rifle but it's a little long and heavy for him to hold.

I teach him about shooting and gun safety.
>>
CUTE!
>>
took my buddy and his 8 year old kid to the range today. at first he thought the colt .38 was tough to manage, but he wanted to try the 9mm sig p239. he thought that was tough to manage but he wanted to try the ar. he really liked that and seemed to settle in but still gave the ak a try. once. i was pretty impressed. not bad groups, either, considering his age and it being his first time.

did have to remind the little fucker to keep the muzzle pointed downrange about a million times, though.
>>
>>32211403
Good shit.

How do you go about locking up your weapons to avoid accidents?

Any tips?
>>
>>32211025
I personally wouldn't get my child a rifle until they're around 6 or so but that's just me.
>>
>>32211481
Gun safes usually work just don't get a fuck huge waste of money safe
>>
>>32211481
Op here, I keep my weapon loaded but on my person. Other than that use your creativity and keep things out of reach and condition 3.
>>
File: bone-oculars.jpg (41KB, 604x390px) Image search: [Google]
bone-oculars.jpg
41KB, 604x390px
I bet your son sucks a mean cock, OP.
>>
>>32211481
Gun safe and preach gun safety every chance I can.
>>
>>32211525
He will fit in very well here
>>
is that your child's underwear on the floor?
>>
>letting your kid play with bullets
I hope you make them wash their hands.
Do you want to give them lead poisoning?
>>
File: _20161204_154504.jpg (58KB, 720x1024px) Image search: [Google]
_20161204_154504.jpg
58KB, 720x1024px
>>32211025
Pic taken this Thanksgiving of my lil cousins. One shooting one spotting with a daisy bb gun.

You should teach kids to shoot like you teach them to drive a car. As in, maybe you should have them ride a bike or drive one of those electric kid cars first. If you're going to put them behind a real car (even the smallest car available), you'd better be paying utmost attention to what they're doing. I have a gung ho uncle who bought his 7 year old daughter a .22lr and regretted it when he ended up with a hole in the side panel of his car. Many of you yourselves probably need training in the fundamentals of marksmanship and gun safety, you're probably not qualified to teach deadly weapon handling to what are essentially retarded people with weak hands.
>>
>>32211677
Washed his hands after
>>
Kids are 5 and 2 not, in my opinion, responsible/ mature enough to handle firearm safety. Maybe next year for oldest.
>>
>>32212167
I shot my first gun at 5 but my little sisters weren't responsible enough until they were about 8
>>
>>32211388
Savage Rascal, a much better buy.
>>
>>32212243
Fuck off Andy
>>
>>32211025
>haha
Oh boy you do not belong here
>>
>>32212178
I had mine at 6, I think I'll wait on her though. She is a little shit.
>>
>>32211402
>>
>>32211835
Good advice. My parents got me and my brothers bb guns when we were kids. Always better to start off with safer methods before jumping straight into lethal ones. Especially when there are options to do so.
>>
>>32211025
Children below the general area of 15 cannot be taught safety in guns, they lack the brains in many ways. Anyone who teaches their adolescent children and expects them to be just as capable of a normal person, you're waiting for a someone to die or get hurt.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.