[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody looking for a good deal on a problem solver?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20161204-152921.png (826KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161204-152921.png
826KB, 1440x2560px
Anybody looking for a good deal on a problem solver?
>>
>>32210472
Cheaper than dirt reps drumming up sales by posting on armslist again
>>
>>32210472
>must have permit to carry
really?
>>
http://www.armslist.com/posts/6178761/indianiapolis-indiana-handguns-for-sale--pistol-for-sale
>>
>>32210472
I hate when bubbas say "must have state ID, ccw preferred". So am I applying for the gun? Do you have other candidates on the waiting list who you'll give preference points to if they have a ccw?
>>
>>32210880
Except you need a state ID to prove your residence, Mr ATF.
>>
>>32210472
>$400
>For a Hi-Point
>But three extra mags and a holster!
>$400
>FOR. A. HI. POINT.
>>
>>32210894
First off, a seller isn't required to check ID's, dumbfuck. Secondly, I was referring more to your fellow retards saying they would prefer someone with CCW as if they would possibly turn you down if you didn't have one.
>>
Seems fine. I mean it hasnt ever been fired.
>>
>>32210472
Gotta love how retarded hi point owners are.
>>
>>32210880
I think it's because it makes sure that the person buying it can have a gun in the first place

I personally hate this shit. I can't buy a rifle via private sale without fudds saying "you need a ccw to buy it." Mother fucker I'm 20, I don't have that shit and don't want to pay jew prices to get the gun I want.
>>
>>32211473
I know why they do it, but it still doesn't make since they will still sell it without showing a ccw. I also hate bubbas who don't know some 18 can buy a handgun through private sale.
>>
>>32211603
> 18
> handgun via private sale

Umm are you sure that's accurate? Because I've been in a situation like that before:

> be 19
> Facebook gun groups were a thing
> kel tec p11 for sale
> for the fuck of it, offer my winchester 1300 for trade
> get spat on by fudds saying it's illegal for a 19 year old to buy handgun
> admin of group warns me if I do this again, cops will be called

I even told them it's not an ffl that's selling the p11, but I still got cornered.
>>
>>32211473
>>32211603
>>32211632
Ive had the same problem
>i had a place
>a time
>and agreed upon price
Then the guy said he wanted to take to an FFL so he transfer it to my me. Which you dont have to in SC. I told him i couldnt do that because then it wouldnt be a private sale and i cant buy a handgun if it isnt a private deal. He told me no deal. lame.

I was at a gun store the other day looking for reloading supplies for .45 acp. The cashier told me that me and my buddy couldnt buy the stuff because we were under 21 and we couldnt get caught with. Me and my buddy immidiatly told him that in SC you can own a handgun and keep it in your glove box loaded at 18 and above. Then we tried explaining that we are buying reloading supplies and not ammo so its also legal. He still refused.

so i went to the gun & Pawn next door and bought reloading supplies from them.
>>
>>32211632
https://www.atf.gov/questions-and-answers/qa/may-individual-between-ages-18-and-21-years-age-acquire-handgun-unlicensed

What is the internet?
>>
>>32210880
The ccw shit I'm assuming is just a feel good thing on their part, but asking to see if they're a resident of your state isn't onerous or unnecessary. It's illegal to transfer a long gun to anyone out of state if you aren't going through a ffl, and it's just straight illegal for handguns.
>>
>>32211727
>I told him i couldnt do that because then it wouldnt be a private sale and i cant buy a handgun if it isnt a private deal. He told me no deal. lame.
>Hey bud, be a bro and commit a felony for me would you?
Eat a dick my man.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.