[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you consider combating religious extremists by exploiting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: laughing taliban.jpg (31KB, 604x403px) Image search: [Google]
laughing taliban.jpg
31KB, 604x403px
Do you consider combating religious extremists by exploiting their beliefs unethical? Bacon-grease coated bullets, for example.
>>
>>32209821
In war, nothing is unethical.
>>
>>32209826
Postmodernist?
>>
>>32209821
>Bacon-grease coated bullets, for example.

stupid example. But if they stop shooting to pray to mecca or whatever the fuck, light 'em up. Nothing wrong with smoking some hajji towelhead fucksticks.
>>
>>32209821
man you sound like a fucking 12 year old

all that shit about muslims and pork, it's just bullshit. they're not allowed to eat it on purpose, that's it. it's not like they believe they won't go to heaven if they die from a bacon-grease coated bullet, that's fucking retarded. and also disgusting, i can imagine the white trash idiots dipping their bullets into grease, what the fuck.

a lot more realistic is that isis fighters are afraid to get killed by a woman, approx 40% of Kurdish YPG in Syria are women and girls. that's some shit with an actual connection to reality, not that disgusting grease shit.
>>
>blare something denouncing Islam morning, noon and night in areas known to house ISIS

>after a few hours, extremists begin muttering Allah Akcbar under their breaths, in efforts to stave off God's wrath

>within a week, they can barely stop repeating this in a religious frenzy
>>
>>32209830
I don't know what that is, so I'm going to have to say no.
>>
>>32209839
>actual connection to reality

>muslim extremists

Relax, Ahmed
>>
>>32209846
Things that actually happened?
>>
>>32209821
That guy's not a talib, they shave their upper lips. Also, with a poor beard like that he'd probably receive some whipping untill it's long enoug to please the Khalif. He's most likely just tribal militia or something.
>>
Bacon grease bullets is a dumb meme
>>
>>32209821
from what I've heard the whole thing with islams and pork isn't that they're going to muslim hell if they unknowingly or unwillingly come into contact or consume it; they're just not supposed to knowingly DO it; so tossing a bucket of pig blood on one isn't going to mean more than tossing a bucket of pig blood on any random person on the street.

Square bullets though
>>
>>32209821
They have zero issues about using woman and children or ngo's as a shield knowing than that is a no-no.

If you want to win against an irregular foe like these guys you must go balls deep because they are going to abide to no rules. At the moment you start to tie yourself with ROE's and such you became a sitting duck.
>>
>>32209858
he's right tho
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.