[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/onfessions thread? /k/onfessions thread. Let it all out, it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 73

File: IMG_6943.jpg (394KB, 746x982px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6943.jpg
394KB, 746x982px
/k/onfessions thread? /k/onfessions thread. Let it all out, it's alright to cry, soldier.
>>
>>32205279
I've spent about $300 on AR parts and I don't even want to build one anymore
>>
File: 1469374446582.jpg (28KB, 279x440px) Image search: [Google]
1469374446582.jpg
28KB, 279x440px
This is a gay thread and you should feel gay
>>
I'll bump. I can't be the only one drunk alone on Saturday night.
>>
File: M7t4276.png (1MB, 1447x1210px) Image search: [Google]
M7t4276.png
1MB, 1447x1210px
>>32206115
You've been all over /k/ being a homophobe tonight, and we all know it. Your confession needs to be "I secretly want a hot neko trapfu to fuck my ass and cum in me. I'm just afraid of homosexes because I'm really afraid of my own sexuality, NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"
>>
>>32206151
YO SAME SENPAI I'M DEPRESSED AS FUCC PLS HELP SOON, roommates sent me to bed because I was playing with an AK bayonet and was stabbing boxes
>>
>>32206166
Man, I always used to bayonet my drywall with my mosin when I was drunk, but then I sold it. Selling guns is a mistake... What AK do you have? I was thinking about buying one to replace Natasha.
>>
>>32206244
In MD, so I can't own a real AK. I have an airshit AK instead, and use the bayonet to shank shit. Plus at a university, no guns on campus, else everyone would think I would be the next school shooter man
>>
File: 1472706132343.png (480KB, 600x525px) Image search: [Google]
1472706132343.png
480KB, 600x525px
>>32205279
I've never owned a gun, I've been on here for 8 years and never owned a gun.
I live in Massachusetts and don't have my LTC because my OCD/anxiety got bad as a kid and I went apeshit, my parents ended up sending me to a hospitol to be medicated, and we don't know if that constitutes as "committed" since it wasn't before a judge.
I had been on those meds for 6-7 years.
I'm a NEET piece of shit who was homeschooled because the kids at the public school tried to poison me at one point. I spent my college savings on shit to keep my entertained and not depressed since I don't plan on going to college anyway. I don't have my high school diploma but intend to go to a trade school in the near future.
I don't have my driver's license even though I can drink in bars. I don't drink because I'm on anti-depressants and my folks who I live with peer pressure me into being straight edge.
I probably have aspergers and it shows with how I interact with people. Friendships can get fucked up over shit I didn't realize was bad. I can't communicate if more than one person is talking to me. I can't talk without occasionally fucking up midway through a sentence. I can't follow verbal directions at all and need visual ones.
My closest friend turned out to be a fucking Liberal this election and is pissed at me, so I've been finding company in random Vietnamese women on a language exchange app and an Australian trap I met by finding pics of on /int/.
I don't want to move out of MA despite it's cucked gun laws because I was born and raised here and know it well.

Uhh,
that's about it.
Feeling shitty. My fucking Left wing friend still wont talk to me because I save him from nuclear hellfire and he's a fucking idiot who believes a wave of hate crimes is happening.
>>
File: 1472656034537.jpg (46KB, 349x379px) Image search: [Google]
1472656034537.jpg
46KB, 349x379px
I like Taurus revolvers. My first gun was a Taurus raging bull 44.

When I go to the range I realize how little I want to interact with other gun owners, because I'm prejudiced against people who wear Costco jeans.

I make Liberian juju necklaces out of bones, tusks, claws, cut up soda cans, and shell casings to give me invisibility, invulnerability, and heat vision.
>>
I once muzzle swept my buddy with one in the chamber and the safety off.

It was my second time shooting, and I was still a nogunz, and a really hot round went down the back of my shirt and was burning.

I still have nightmares about it and feel shitty.
>>
>>32206304
Oh, thats gay. I feel for ya, bud. I'm still living with my parents while I'm in college, which sucks, but I don't really have to pay for much besides guns and alcohol, so thats a plus I guess.
>>
I'm a nogunz Califag MEPS reject still living with his parents.
>>
>>32206327
Oh, also I was shaving my pubes yesterday, and got distracted when doing my nads,
my scrotum skin shifted, so where the blade was going down, it went sideways.
I cut a gash in my nutsack and the water at my feet was reddish brown for the rest of the shower. I sobbed like a girl a bit because of the pain. Nuts are gauzed up at the moment.
I shave because masturbation feels better.
>>
>>32206348
how did you get rejected
>>
>>32206327
Hey man, if he's going to stop being your friend over stupid political shit, you don't need him. Better now than later when you may actually need him. How cucked are Massachusetts's gun laws exactly? It could be worse at any rate. at least you're not a bong or aussie.
>>
File: 1476148642212.jpg (101KB, 807x650px) Image search: [Google]
1476148642212.jpg
101KB, 807x650px
I grew up in a nogunz family in a nogunz country.
The first time someone handed me a firearm I immediately pointed it at my brother. I was 17 at the time, it was almost 10 years ago and I still cringe when I think about it.

>>32206327
If it makes you feel any better my only regret about getting a trade is that I didn't do it sooner. I got hired as an apprentice when I was 24 and I should have done it right out of high school.
>>
>>32206348
it's ok man, I live with my parents and I'm only hasgunz because I don't live in cali.

>>32206354
[screaming]
>>
>>32206354
Scissors nigga. Trim don't shave. If I shave I get an ingrown hair every time.
>>
File: 1472154489499.jpg (190KB, 442x650px) Image search: [Google]
1472154489499.jpg
190KB, 442x650px
>>32206399
Don't worry, it just looks like road rash on my scrotum.
Like I fell off a bike and skidded on my balls
>>32206414
But I like feeling the bare skin of my nuts
>>
I only own a single gun, just a bolt .308 for hunting, but for some reason all my friends think I'm a total gun nut and they joke about it a lot so I go along with it.
>>
File: image.jpg (155KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155KB, 819x1024px
War is necessary. Wars push humanity to the bleeding edge, it fuels our propensity to survive, to thrive, to grow. War carries immeasurable spoils for its victors and unimaginable suffering for everyone else. Fighting for life is in encoded into our very souls, into the same blood we spill on the battlefield. War is inevitable, some wars have no end, only stalemates. War is something we will do again and again no matter how futile. War without end we proclaim.
>>
>>32206422
>Like I fell off a bike and skidded on my balls
Imagining that is actually painful
>>
>>32206395
>The first time someone handed me a firearm I immediately pointed it at my brother.
I was at a little friend get together for Thanksgiving the weekend before last. The friend who was hosting it recently became hasguns with a Rossi Ranch Hand. Everybody was sitting around chilling, either high, drunk, or both, when suddenly somebody walks out of his bedroom with the gun. They start working the lever and passing it around so everyone could get a look. I was a little uneasy about it, but most of them had at least some firearm experience before, so I trusted that nobody would do anything too stupid. When it got to the guy beside me, he turned it over a couple of times, worked the lever, and pointed it right at me and my girlfriend and started making "pew pew pew" noises. I saw everyone clear it multiple times, whether they knew thats what they were doing or not, but it was still unsettling staring down the barrel of a .45lc.I took the gun from him, cleared it (it was clear, of course, but I still couldn't get over the feeling until I looked myself), told him that I'd kick his ass if he pulled that shit again, and hid it. Not really sure why I'm telling you this. I had a point, but I forgot it.
>>
>>32205279
i'm going to kill myself
>>
>>32206327
I'm sorry to hear that anon. If you went to the hospital consensually and not by court order, then you can own guns. Whether you should own guns is a judgment call based on your mental health.

I'm sorry about your friend. It's not fair to alienate someone because they have different ideas.

You should read about asberger's and autistic spectrum social challenges, such as not understanding why things you say sometimes inadvertently offends people and how to understand other people's feelings.

There are behavioral and mental techniques you can practice to help you. Getting out of your comfort zone and engaging socially will help break down your anxiety and insecurity. Get involved in groups related to your interests. Maybe you like chess or film? Join a chess or film club! Nerdy people tend to be more tolerant of social awkwardness.

Be kind to yourself! At least you have a desire to better yourself and aren't making your life harder by abusing drugs and alcohol. Keep at it, and you'll be okay.
>>
>>32206534
Fug dat
>>
>>32206534
Killing yourself is pretty gay, honestly, but if you do go through with it, please don't use a gun.
>>
>>32206534
take a leftist with you, please
>>
File: 1480630563442.jpg (357KB, 2048x1602px) Image search: [Google]
1480630563442.jpg
357KB, 2048x1602px
>>32205279
I have not fired a gun in 6 years
>>
I bought my first pistol 2 months ago and still have't fired it once. Just haven't had the time or inclination to drive out to a range,

I don't even have any ammo in the house.
>>
>>32206534
What a waste. Join the Peace corps or go help the Kurds fight Isis or something.
>>
>>32206548
Thanks for the concern.
I went willingly, but my parents say they, "Signed papers", thinking they were to commit me. If it isn't done by a judge, it's fair game then?

Good advice, thanks.
Been trying as of recent but without a driver's license it's been a pain. Joined a Day of Infamy scrim group, though, and got a pricey microphone to talk to people more.
I appreciate the advice and concern, /k/ommrade, truly.

Hoping my friend will just run outta steam, even if I want a bit of an apology since I was hurt by some shit he said/did.

>>32206530
Well that's just how it looks after, how it FELT was like a paper cut with metal instead of paper on the bottom of my scrotum.
I could imagine the ultimate badasses tearing up over it. I don't even want to remember how it felt.
>>
>>32206588
Guess what you're buying yourself for Christmas?
>>
I own a glock 19 and an ar 15 since I'm the most basic bitch alive

the ar has never been fired. The glock hasn't been fired since I bought it.

instead of going to the range I want to buy another gun
>>
>>32205279
I fell for the AR15 is reliable meme
>>
>>32206605
>following /arg/ advice
Get rekt
>>
>>32206376
I didn't listen to /meg/ (probably because it didn't exist at the time) and was honest about my medical issues.

>>32206399
It doesn't help that they're scared of guns and nope out the moment they're even brought up.
>>
>>32206555
>>32206560
>>32206561
>>32206590
I'm too fat to fight isis, too fat to find a new wife, and i'm tired of just sitting around shitposting. I'm stalled at work and just unfulfilled, it's cool boys, I won't use a gun either.
>>
>>32205279
It's stressful trying to help /k/ at times.
>>
>>32206327
Sauce? I love shit with drunk chicks in it
>>
File: 1476691836970.png (597KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1476691836970.png
597KB, 800x800px
>>32206555
>>32206662
Motherfucker you see those trips. You have yet to serve your purpose in Kek'hotepnephkah's infinite plan.
>>
>>32206662
>I'm too fat to fight isis
>too fat to find a new wife
I've identified your problem. Get in shape. You can't think about how much better you feel until you actually start getting healthier. I lost some weight and started lifting a little with some friends a while back. It made me feel like a fucking racehorse. Before you kill yourself, give it a try. Its not like you've got anything to lose.
>>
>>32206758
555 to 666

Will of kek confirmed
>>
>>32206730
Sorry, I just use it as a reaction image.
I can make it up to you if you like drunk chicks, though, try Nomi Joshi
Like drunk girls? That's the plot. Two female friends out drinking
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/nomi-joshi-r16393
>>
>>32206800
Darn, she looks cute.

I do love pretty much anything with alcohol, cute girls drinking is just extra nice. Il check it out
>>
I really hate myself. I'm not the person I'd like to be, but I won't be able to change that. My life is based around living in fantasy to escape reality. Books, movies, games. Just anything to distract myself, really. I have no self worth and I don't know why anyone bothers talking to me. I complain about life constantly even though it's not even bad. I can't deal with stress anymore, I either just remove myself or completely block it out. I barely feel anything except anxiety and depression at this point. I hate the person I am and the life I have, but I don't know why. I don't have any ambitions or motivations. I don't know why I keep going.
>>
File: 1476240199620.png (715KB, 629x758px) Image search: [Google]
1476240199620.png
715KB, 629x758px
>>32205279
It's been almost 3 years since she left and I last spoke to her, and she still haunts my thoughts. I haven't been with anyone else since then. Sometimes I wonder if I'm worth anything at all and if my dreams are just lame fantasies that will never go fulfilled because I'm a genetic slave to mediocrity. I sold my favorite gun about two years ago when I needed some money and I still miss it.
>>
My roids are acting up again
>>
File: 1459994503611.jpg (13KB, 232x180px) Image search: [Google]
1459994503611.jpg
13KB, 232x180px
>>32207105
fuck anon, I hope you find another lady. Sorry to hear about your gun, but guns are not everything. Just hang in there you'll have another favourite gun and lady in no time
>>
I have no guns and I am a felon
>>
>>32207126
try cocaine, seriously. if you're canadian, lemme know.
>>
>>32206758
>>32206773
>>32206774
If KEK wills it, maybe i'll give it a shot.
>>
File: 1478211628797.jpg (218KB, 1140x1220px) Image search: [Google]
1478211628797.jpg
218KB, 1140x1220px
>>32207165
Thank you anon.
>>
I live in California, I own multiple weapons. I fantasize everyday about the day I leave this shit hole and move to a free part of the country. I dislike the people here and the culture here. I feel isolated and different from everyone mostly every day. Shits been difficult lately.
>>
Got declined at MEPS trying to join the marines due to a gunshot wound that had no lasting injury. I sent a few higher ups my medical records and notes from my doctors saying that there was no lasting damage but they black marked me from ever joining.

I'll be killing myself soon.
>>
File: 1436748930500.gif (83KB, 350x272px) Image search: [Google]
1436748930500.gif
83KB, 350x272px
>>32207302
You could always join a PMC, or start your own.
>>
>>32207302
Don't. We'll need you down the road /k/ommrade.
>>
It's 3 in the morning here. I have to get up at 8. I just got home from work at the minimum wage cuckery that pays my rent. 9hrs today, 9 tomorrow, etcetera, etcetera. I have not spoken to anyone outside of work in a month or so. The girl I work with told me that I was the most disgusting looking person she'd ever met. Nothing new. Sold funs for rent before I got hired, apartment is one room with a sleeping bag and a laptop in it. The rest is bare. When I die they won't have to do much to clean it out. Wishing I could enlist but have been medically barred because of involuntary loony bin trips. I just wanted to live with purpose. I don't know why it turned out this way.
>>
I was trying to make my Tokarev drop mags free instead of having to pull them out and all I managed to do was dent one of my mags and now it no longer functions
>>
>>32207302
Please don't
>>
Some girl I used to work with was getting all cushy up with me tonight at a bar because she broke up with her long term boyfriend

I wanted none of it and just wanted to get home to my gats and comfort
>>
I hooked up with a girl at the end of October. I didn't give her my phone number because we were both drunkish, but she managed to get it from one of my friends. We talked for about two weeks, and we seemed to be hitting it off to start dating. We're on the phone each night for hours, discussing life, and politics, and ourselves.

Day after the election, I get a random text from her saying that she is not looking for a relationship, and that she thought that I knew that. I didn't. My last text to her was that I would not talk to her unless she contacted me first. Really sucks, as she was the first girl that I had been seriously talking to in a while.
>>
I passed up on a 300 dollar mosin that came with ammo pouches, the bayonet, and ammo, plus free cosmoline.

I don't trust Trump at all, unlike the rest of the board. He just strikes me as a snake who'll bite us in the ass if he thinks it'd make him richer or get him publicity. Granted, I don't trust politicians period, since it just seems stupid to trust someone who's job is stereotypically to lie through their teeth.

I only own two guns, an ancient ass Glock and a Henry in .22.

I don't like ARs and vastly prefer AKs, mostly because I can't get wood furniture for my AR, and I like wood on my guns, makes them feel weighty.
>>
File: 20160125_130324.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160125_130324.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
>>32208353

>you can't get wood on an AR
>>
>>32208367
Well color me fucking stupid. Google never turned up anything for me, so I gotta ask, who makes that furniture? Might get an AR just for that.
>>
>>32208373

Ironwood Designs

It isn't cheap, it takes the dude forever to ship it, and it comes unfinished. But it is glorious. There's other wood stocks, but this is the only one I've found that actually mimics the look of the m16a1.
>>
>>32208382

And before you aspies complain about

>muh flat top upper

It was a gift for my father who's old and wanted the ability to put optics on the rifle. Some day, the wood will go on a no dak set of mine.
>>
I was in the army for six months and got medically separated because I fucked my ankle up bad. I was able to reenlist but I developed type 1 diabeetus and know I'll never be eligible to enlist again. I don't know what to do with my life anymore, the only time my life had purpose was for the half year I was in.
>>
File: 1480546088811.jpg (104KB, 590x822px) Image search: [Google]
1480546088811.jpg
104KB, 590x822px
Guns are the only thing in life that makes me happy. I have no other interests. I spend minimum 1k per month on firearms or ammo, more than half my income. I refuse to move out of my parents house because then I will have bills that prevent me from buying guns. I have never had a girlfriend and have one friend who I get lunch with about twice per month.

I don't want to change.
>>
I secretly want a hot neko trapfu to fuck my ass and cum in me. I'm just afraid of homosexes because I'm really afraid of my own sexuality, NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!
>>
>>32206065
That's just common sense
>>
File: 1450793494787.jpg (142KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1450793494787.jpg
142KB, 600x600px
>>32208409
Same famalam.

Guns and sex toys for life.
>>
>>32207225
Kek wills it my man. Get to it, do not give up and Make America Great Again (start with yourself First).
Anon supports you.
>>
I let my parents and friends talk me into getting out of the military (was an officer/Not US) and continue my education. Currently in a phd program and its slowly killing me. I wish for another world war so I can say "oh I wanted to finish my degree but the war happened and I have to fight" instead of quitting because I'm a coward and my greatest fear is disappointing my parents. At least I'll have an excuse.
>>
>>32208407
LOL faggot
>>
File: 1441640222947.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1441640222947.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>32205279
I bought a 95 round drum mag for an AK-74, it only fit 90 and wouldn't chamber. Once I chambered one from another mag, then put the drum in, it worked.

Then I filled it a second time and left it for 24 hours, shot out of it, and when it had 10 rounds left the rotational spring and spacers absolutely went kaput. I don't know if it's fixable.
Fucking koreans.

>>32207430
wake me up inside

>>32206341
It happens, anon. We've all done dumb things like that.

>>32208353
You're welcome to your opinion, and I respect it. Politicians should never be trusted.

>>32207396
Anon, try UPS. They're so busy and looking for people so much... they're offering $5000 bonuses over 6 months in my area for getting hired. And you can never get fired thanks to (((union))).
You can get promoted upwards and make a lot of money from there on. They pay for college, no strings attached.
Healthcare after a year. If you become a supervisor, immediate.
Unlimited overtime during the holiday season.

Your meaning is something you have to make yourself. But better financials will help a lot.
>>
>>32208553

That pretty much describes my free time.

I don't mean for my post to be taken in an unhappy way. Quite the opposite, I'm fairly content. Just looking at my credit card bill hurts occasionally, but I am not in debt soooo
>>
>>32208603

That sucks.

How much was the drum mag?

I live in the peoples republic of MD and have never seen a drum mag in person, but I've heard they are expensive.
>>
I have a cuckold fetish.

It's no ordinary cuckold fetish because it involves a rifle. I basically have a cuckold sniper fetish.

I want to watch my girlfriend having sex with another man through the scope of my Remington M700. I would never pull the trigger, of course, that would give away my location and make me look like I'm jealous.

I will bring this up with my girlfriend soon enough. There is a variety of vantage points that will let see the inside of my house.

I want to make this happen. Wish me luck, /k/omrades.
>>
I can`t remember the last time I had any fun. I saw the South Park episode where Stan gets Assburgers and join a matrix outfit.

I can`t drink before work, so I don`t have a clue what do to. I hope I get cancer, so I can get a fucking break from this disappointment that is my life.
>>
File: 7947617.jpg (55KB, 526x300px) Image search: [Google]
7947617.jpg
55KB, 526x300px
>>32208621
$120.
I don't think I'm able to pull it back from my credit card at this point.

>>32208646
Pic related
Enjoy your (you)
>>
>>32206577
Sauce?

She looks a lot like Natalia Poklonskaya
>>
File: 1478836285243.jpg (278KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1478836285243.jpg
278KB, 1920x1080px
>>32208661

Try not to think about the future. I avoid a lot of negative cyclic think by taking it one day at a time. Do not consider the future except for financial planning. It will make you much happier.
>>
>>32208621
That sucks

Did you leave the spring taut or loose?
>>
File: 1478695367328.png (185KB, 500x644px) Image search: [Google]
1478695367328.png
185KB, 500x644px
>>32208704
I think you meant to respond to me
( >>32208681 )

I left it as-is. So, loose as shit.
I bought the 74 with the intention of slav engineering where you can do whatever you want to it and have it still work.
I knew the mag was different but never expected it to implode because I loaded it to 94.74% capacity and left it.

Chinks wanna SELL us some M1s we GAVE them?

Me starting to think /pol/ is wrong
>>
File: 1475776579429.jpg (2MB, 3500x2318px) Image search: [Google]
1475776579429.jpg
2MB, 3500x2318px
>>32208681

I feel your pain sempai

I accidentally destroyed 90 dollars of cz82 mags yesterday. I had them clamped in a vice for some home gunsmithing and bent the mag bodies out of shape. Now they won't fit in my gun and I don't have the tools to get them back in spec.

Ordering more today and I will just not attempt to mess with them
>>
>>32208681

My mistake. But since you kept your spring loose I have no fucking clue what could've happened, but that really worries me because I have a 75 round AK drum loaded (spring loose) and ready to go.

Sorry for your loss.
>>
>>32208768
Either scam some chump on gunbroker for it, fix it, or sell it on ebay/GB for like $20. Are my options.

Rough day.
>>
>>32208784

Don't scam anyone. It sucks but that just isn't right.

The mag body and some parts still have value so you could sell it for parts. I bet the spring is worth something.
>>
File: 20140913_145837.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20140913_145837.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
My /k/onfession..
My first fun was a Taurus PT24/7pro in 45acp. Despite having an extensive arsenal of respectable funs (15+), i still like the 24/7 and even impulse bought a pt111 gen1 9mm. Even though i know taurus is garbage and won't carry either of them.
>>
I think Rifle Dynamics shits up AK's with their hideous gas block and ultimak rail. Also the cerakote job they do always looks like shit.
>>
>>32206327
have you tried smoking marijuana? might help with your anxiety and it will inevitably help you meet new people?
>>
>>32208883

Shut the fuck up

That is the worst advice you can offer him. That's like telling someone who is depressed to drink more vodka. Yes, lets encourage the guy with a possible chemical inbalance or negative thoughts to use a psychoactive illegal substance.
>>
File: 1479960093189.jpg (60KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1479960093189.jpg
60KB, 600x600px
9/11 left a lasting affect on me, despite being incredibly young. I spent a large amount of my youth obsessing over all things military, fantasizing about being in the military, et cetera. I also grew up suffering from severe depression and being fed McDonalds for every meal. I lost any motivation to stay in shape and now I'm almost 23, 6'2, and sitting right above 260lbs. Today, I'm going to start down the path to getting in shape. I want to have some sort of meaningful existence, and I think that the military is it.
>>
>>32209164

The desire to do something significant and being dissatisfied with modern life is a common thread with any man who isn't a complete degenerate. Modern life has left men emasculated and bored. It isn't just you sempai.
>>
>>32206329
Taurus revolvers are OK. Smiths and Rugers are definitely better but Taurus work fine for the money.

You are fucked on everything else though.
>>
I buy 2-3 guns a year and only go shooting 2-3 times per year. Most of my enjoyment from firearms comes from pride of ownership, prepper mindset, understanding how different mechanisms work and generally just diddling them while watching TV.

Don't get me wrong, I like shooting but my busy work and family schedule makes getting out regularly almost impossible.
>>
>>32206304
I am in MD and I have "assault weapons" i have a 5.45 ak and an AR, sorry you couldn't get one in time man
>>
I took some exams for military training in the US. There was only one spot and there was about 15 of us. Topped all the scores. Did well on the interview. And who did they select? The little fucker that couldnt pass the English test, but his daddy is a colonel.
So Im pissed and halfway through a bottle of crappy whiskey.
>>
>>32208407
You gotta find a new passion muh man. What are your hobbies, interests, and goals?
>>
>>32208407

You should embrace the diabetus anon, don let it control you! Eat burgers and shit freedom
>>
I keep getting in trouble with the law. I consider most police bros, but I fuck up and make mistakes alot and get in trouble. I'm hiring a lawyer soon. Feels bad man. Listen to good advice kiddos.

T. Really trying to be a good man
>>
>>32210193

I admire your sense of conviction lad, that is very honorable.
>>
>>32210215
Thanks /k/ bro. That's means alot. Sometimes yous guys really help me get through the storm.
>>
>>32205279
Not much of a confession but I "sold" a red dot via paypal off armslist and shipped it to a guy. He ended up sending it via discreet gift payment and he just opened a case to try to get it back. I already moved the money into my bank but now paypal has put me in the negative owed for it. (the claim was a couple days ago)

We talked mostly through the phone so there isn't much evidence. This is a fucking pain in the ass.

Does anyone know the repercussions of just not paying it back/responding to this? It's a claim but he's trying to take it to chargeback level. And I'm worried it'll impact my credit record if I can't pay it. It's only about $300.

Lesson learned: don't deal with scumbags and scam artists or use paypal with a stranger
>>
>>32210230
Wild guess, DUI?
>>
>>32205279

I am a poorfag. The two funs I own are under $200. Haven't fired my nugget in over a year, and have yet to shoot the mossy I got back in october. Almost got a 9E but got a PS4 instead because parents guilt tripped me.
>>
I was drunk and had an ND in my buddies house last year .Almost shot his cat (don't think he noticed that part,) and somehow no one noticed and woke up, no police called, hole is hidden in the carpet.

Fuggin hairpin 1911 triggers.
>>
>>32210398
No, it could have been though. Police and judge who magistrated me in county were disappointed, to say the least. Hard time of the year for me. Always has been. Starting out the new year with a couple of cases and a couple of citations. Not the first mistakes I've made either.
>>
>>32207302
Join up with a PMC. And by this, there are many in Poland. Mostly just try Eastern Europe. They usually hire to specops, but there are some outfits that will take anyone that they deem worthy. GO FOR IT LAD, MAKE THE BIG BOSS PROUD.
>>
File: unbenannt-23.jpg (892KB, 1660x1103px) Image search: [Google]
unbenannt-23.jpg
892KB, 1660x1103px
>>32209164
So I started down your path, and turned just in time.

My tips for getting into shape are-

Start just by going hiking. Maybe in your milshit gear. Maybe without. But go for a long walk, maybe try to live in the forest for a weekend. Then, you'll be motivated to do better next time. After that, you can try traditional stuff. Then, every once in awhile, go back into the woods, and feel how much progress you've made.
>>
Because of /k/, I know a lot about slavshit and gats so everyone at work calls me the Russia guy and I probably won't get a deployment anytime soon because my NCOs think I'm weird for said /k/ related autism.
>>
File: 1477989843491.png (81KB, 300x188px) Image search: [Google]
1477989843491.png
81KB, 300x188px
>>32210555
Same advice that is true for /pol/, hide your powerlevl our you will get burned.
>>
File: 1476926177512.jpg (302KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1476926177512.jpg
302KB, 1920x1080px
I love this board

This is one of the few places I feel accepted

/k/ culture is rare and frowned upon in many places

You anons have made life worth living

I come here when I'm sad or depressed to see you fuckers almost every day

You distract me from work, but it's okay, because it's nice to at least feel that I'm around other people.

>>32210555
The few friends I have left call me Vladimir because of this board and its slavshit convinced me to buy a Czech parka and I own too much Russian gear for airshit.

Drinking just makes me more depressed, so I've stopped as of late.

I truly wish that I were in the Zone, with unadulterated hellfire and pain surrounding me at all times, with the best of friends and the worst of times. Killing for food and money. Running from mutants. Living with /k/omrades. Coming home, maybe, after a life in the Zone sending back money to a bank, with enough artifacts to make myself rich, and enough guns to fight off whatever may come. To sit, old and decrepit from radiation or whatever wounds I would have sustained, telling tiny grandchildren of how I stabbed a mutant as it tried to rip me open, or as to how I ran from bandits and took them out one by one with my trusty Nugget.

I wish winter would come and wash me away with it, and that all would fall silent in the cold snow, and stay as such.
>>
>>32206159

My /k/onfession is that I carefully plan shooting up scum and queers like you but don't follow through because I want to raise a family instead of death by cop.
>>
>>32210688
A good career and family is what I strive for. Hard to do when you have bad thinking.
>>
>>32205279
I actually like Hunter 3-1
I think mosins are garbage (especially for what they cost now)
I think glocks are great and HK is overrated
>>
>>32210406
>Almost got a 9E but got a PS4 instead because parents guilt tripped me.

wat
>>
>>32206534
Don't kill yourself. Force other people to kill you and die a glorious warrior's death in the process.
>>
>>32210642
Jesus crist, get real
>>
>>32207225
You're damn right he wills it.
>>
File: titus pls.png (173KB, 500x758px) Image search: [Google]
titus pls.png
173KB, 500x758px
>>32208646
>>
>>32208646
Anon, I'm going to give you a very strange piece of advice.

I want you to punch yourself in the balls anytime you think about cuck stuff. I want you to read and understand how important fidelity is in a relationship. How it could hurt your girlfriend by making her feel like she has to go along with your bizarre fetish to keep you by having sex with someone she doesn't love.

Don't let a weird fetish potentially ruin your relationship.
>>
Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people
>>
>>32206524
sup
>>
You can still go to jail if you're white
>>
>>32205279
I want guns to be banned because they're dangerous and people are idiots but I also want them to be everywhere because they're interesting and enjoyable.
>>
>>32212302
>I want guns to be banned
Even if you enjoy them and their culture, if you're pro-ban, then isn't that a total contradiction?

That's very selfish of you anon- you probably think that since you yourself can't trust people that they shouldn't have guns.

Open up a bit, go meet some new friends, don't be so stuffed up in the imageboards.

If something else then please tell me.
>>
>>32205279
I'm dead inside. No one belives or cares either because I have all the "things" that matter, a great family loving girl, nice place, hobbies, friends and career.

Why can't I just die though. I like it here, a band of misfits where we can bull shit about our hobby.

I feel like the worlds biggest failure because everyone thinks I'm doing well and jealous but here I am so depressed I threw dinner out and bitching to probably the only people who may even give a fuck on a Peruvian, Alf fan fiction board.
>>
>>32210017
I've been thinking of trying to become a game warden or getting into ems, I'm just really not sure right now. I'm currently working a tard wrangler for 10 dollars an hour, and I can't fathom how to afford the education I need.
>>
>>32212742
>Even if you enjoy them and their culture, if you're pro-ban, then isn't that a total contradiction?
that's why it's a confession
what I want is not necessarily what I think is best, e.g. it would be nice if I suddenly had $50,000,000,000.00 but that would upset the economy and some of my very few social ties and I wouldn't feel like I deserve it
>>
>>32212809
See the best way to get rich quick is inheriting a bunch of social security, or "finding" some massively valuable THING somewhere. Like a chunk of gold or something. Now that would be wonderful. You just hide your wealth from everyone that way, sell it on the DL and go about life as per usual.

However I understand you, bretty gud mang. At least you're here and still pro-weapon for the most part.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mlh89oClFa1qz4rgp.gif (894KB, 325x203px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mlh89oClFa1qz4rgp.gif
894KB, 325x203px
>>32212798
I have the same issue, just college instead of the rest. Everyone tells me I've got it real good and doesn't give a fuck. Guess all we can do is just keep moving. I managed to meet 3 /k/ommandos on campus, so I recommend looking around, /k/omrade. We're out there. And we're growing as a community. Slowly, but surely.
>>
Despite browsing /k/ almost every day for about a year now, I own no guns and have never fired one. Life sucks when you're the ultimate poorfag.

Someone please save me!
>>
>>32212900
where you live nigguh
>>
File: px4-right-1024x717.jpg (192KB, 1024x717px) Image search: [Google]
px4-right-1024x717.jpg
192KB, 1024x717px
I can't stop resisting from buying a new gun for conceal carry. I have a Shield with upgrades that I can shoot well with, a second holster on its way for it and I just got a spare mag carrier for it yesterday. That being said, I want to buy pic but I'm not even sure if I can carry it because I'm a manlet.
>>
>>32212956
California but I'm in Illinois for grad school.

The two worst states for guns (maybe NY is worse, idk).
>>
>>32212865
you know what's funny? I would come here via popular threads to argue with people and try to convince them (not about banning guns specifically but usually about gun control) but seeing the heart and the character and the autism and the engineering on display here (in between the shitposting) made me see there was more to the issue
>>
>>32212983
find a local range and do a rental, they are kind of cheap
>>
>>32213208
I'll be in Texas for a few days visiting friends over New Year's. Maybe I could convince them to go shooting!
>>
File: 1476095595736.jpg (173KB, 698x631px) Image search: [Google]
1476095595736.jpg
173KB, 698x631px
>>32213026
Well, welcome to the group, /k/omrade.

ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US

To be honest I'm surprised someone didn't sperg out on you the first day and chase you off
>>
I've had an ND. It was years ago while fucking around with my guns in my apartment. Crazy enough no one noticed, and the round went threw the roof so no one ever found out (grabbed a ladder and replaced the shingle and spackled my ceiling).

It was 4 years ago and I've lived in a different place for three of those years. Always a little bit worried I'm going to get a summons in the mail from the property owner.
>>
>>32212882
All of you guys feeling empty should read Danger and Play and Gorilla Mindset by Mike Cernovich. It's a little goofy but it's tailored towards men and really helped me.

TLDR you need to find exciting and interesting activities and get back in touch with your inner hunter-gatherer. Go do something exhilarating. I personally recommend learning to ride and buying a cheap motorcycle
>>
>>32213312
Link it, whatever it is, whether it's a novel or a web series or something. I'd be interested, anon.
>>
>>32213312

Not one of them but I'm reading Gorilla Mindset and I'm loving it so far. I didn't realize how poisonous my mindset was until I started reading it in plain text.

Just the little changes I've made so far, like avoiding negative self-talk and not going to /r9k/ anymore, have made me feel noticeably better.
>>
>>32213359
Don't know where to get if for free, but you can order/buy the PDF of it at dangerandplay.com

It's now an Alt Right echo chamber, but the author has a lot of good articles on there when he used to just talk about mindset and actual men's issues (as opposed to the usual MRA/Red Pill stuff
>>
>>32211877

It was the whole schtick.

>why do you NEED it
>I've lead a peaceful life and had never had to use a gun to defend myself

Got tired of the bitching and relented. Should not have. Still kicking myself over it.
>>
I really enjoy the concept of Scout rifles. I know most of /k/ seems to hate them and Jeff Cooper and says he was fudd as fuck. Im not a fudd, but I have a Savage 110e in .270win that I made into a scout rifle for my senior project in high school a few years back. Kicks hard as fuck but is deadly accurate.
>>
>>32210688
Ow that edge
>>
>>32205279
If I can't join the military I am going to kill myself.
>>
>>32212236
I agree. But unfort we are small and that approach leads to the opposite of what we want. You are not alone, and i am not the only one here who feels this way hehe; I've spoken with others. Know that. You aren't alone.
>>
>>32213555
My wife is this way, anon. We both have good jobs. I'm currently taking law classes, she just graduated med school and got a killer job.

We make a ton of money (and will make even more after I'm done with law school) yet she still is always on my case every time I even think about buying a new gun.
>"but WHY do you need another one? You can't just shoot one of the other ones in the safe. They're so expensive."
>buys a new $500 Michael Kors purse every year.
>buys a new pair of Tory Burch boots every year.
>takes a cruise with her mom every year (easily $800+ once you factor in spending)

I love my wife, but god she's a hypocrite.
>>
File: image.jpg (156KB, 1024x657px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156KB, 1024x657px
>>32206534
I'm sorry anon, I'd like to try to convince you otherwise, but you're a grown man and you make your own decisions, so use this as you will. If you do decide to do it though, I'd go out having as much fun as possible. Don't hurt anyone in case you change your mind, but hey, get out, try and get laid, buy a fucking prostitute if you have to, pull some wicked pranks, do some random charitable shit, be 100% alpha and ask some bitches out, try drinking, smoke some bud, fuck Do whatever, just don't be the pussy that cries and does it in his room one night. Set up a date, and fuck off and do some crazy shit for a week or two before then.
>>
>>32208980
lmao
>>
I actually used to like early war French tanks.
>>
>>32215466
Just point that out to her, and if she still bitches just do it anyway. If each of you is spending your own money, it shouldn't matter.
>>
>>32215566
this
living without consequences doesn't convince you life has potential, probably nothing will
>>
I'm a huge cuck and love when people make fun of me on boards.
>>
File: Khorne_by_alexboca.jpg (277KB, 1136x811px) Image search: [Google]
Khorne_by_alexboca.jpg
277KB, 1136x811px
>>32206524
/k/horne is pleased.
>>
>>32215393
Aw dont do thaf bub, if you wanna fight go to syria oooor Ukraine ! You're unstoppable buddy. c:
>>
>>32205279
The ak47 is my favorite assault rifle
>>
File: his smile and optomis is gone.png (249KB, 428x660px) Image search: [Google]
his smile and optomis is gone.png
249KB, 428x660px
>>32205279
i dont think i can buy a gun, im honestly to afraid to check since i got put into a mental hospital when i was 15 (around six years ago).
i also found out i have dissociative disorder a few days ago.
>>
>>32219220
Where do you live?
>>
>>32219226
Colorado. great place to go innawoods but the towns are filled with liberals and potheads but the more rural people are great.
>>
>>32219240
Being in an institution at 15 (As long as you are over 18 now.) won't matter.

And any mental disorder you have doesn't bar you from owning a gun unless you become institutionalized again. Your doctor cannot share your medical information with anyone, so a background check most likely won't pick up on you being "crazy".

I mean, if you think you can handle a gun, go get one. It isn't like you sit in a corner eating your own shit screaming about Allan Rickman being Jesus, do you?
>>
File: tfwamerican.jpg (10KB, 215x255px) Image search: [Google]
tfwamerican.jpg
10KB, 215x255px
>>32219270
no, i dont do that. thanks man, i dont know why i was so afraid to look it up. know i just need to raise the money and find what i want. thank you.
>>
>>32219316
And if it does become an issue, like if you live in a libtarded shithole where they are somehow unlawfully keeping you from getting a gun (holding your institutionalization as a child against you, because that will be able to be found by a BCG., stuff like that.)

You can just drive down to New Mexico. Or Texas. Or literally any state around Colorado.
>>
File: theresalightattheendafterall.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
theresalightattheendafterall.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>32219335
sweet, i live right on the border of new mexico. thank you man.
do you have any recommendations for weapons? iv'e only ever owned repeaters.
>>
File: woody.jpg (165KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
woody.jpg
165KB, 2048x1365px
>>32208382
>>32208367
>Wood furniture
>On a flat top
Nah, I'm actually fine, that looks fucking amazing. Well done you. Have this tiny wooden AR for your efforts.
>>
>>32219360
I mean, what do you want?

Pistol? Rifle? Shotgun?

What will you use it for? CCW? Hunting? Just carrying it around innawoods?
>>
I have shittons of firearms and ammo but don't even bother shooting anymore. Just feels like turning money into noise at this point.
>>
I rented a 9mm AR the last time I went to the range. It was my first time shooting an AR style rifle and I didn't know how to lock the bolt back when I returned it, but I just told the guy I forgot. The only reason I knew how to load it and control the functions is because I'm building an AR-15 right now and I've played a lot of first person shooters, but you never see the guys lock the bolt back in video games so I had no clue how to do it and was too nervous to look like a noguns in front of the RSO.
>>
During basic I accidentally muzzle sweeped my instructor. Going prone and rifle collided with my arm, making the muzzle go towards the instructor. He yelled once, but that was it. No big deal. I was scared shitless because
>young recruit
>don't know shit
>Still think its all srz bznss

Shot a nice grouping with my rifle. Didn't hit the the target silhouette because I forgot how far removed the aiming point was from the impact point. We couldn't sight the rifles and their red dots properly because there was no ammo, no shooting range quilified people and no time

I was the oldest recruit in my room and thus responsible when my roommates did stupid shit. Which was all the fucking time. Fuckers never listened to me (especially Horst) and i got shat on for it.
>Beds not 100% symmetric
>Equipment isn't 100% symmetric across all 4 lockers
>Why does recruit Horst pick his nose and eat it

One time we did an exercise. Dug a few positions on the edge of a forest. Other half of our training group attacked and we defended with blank ammo. Couldn't see shit cause the hole was too deep and grass too high. Asked the private next to me what to do. Shrugged and told me to pretend shoot. So i pretend-killed that nasty assaulting commie grass real good.

Ammo return and then debriefing. Big shot captain (who we only saw once during the whole 3 months of training) was just talking to Lt and the Lt-in-training who supervised our group.

Then my fucktard roommate Horst ND's into the air.
>Captain wears his cap so low I can't see his eyes, like the Sarge in that old army cartoon
>feel Caps hateful, burning stare pass over me
>Lt knife-hands internally, head goes lobster red, gets shat on by Cap
>Lt-in-training gets knifehanded externally for improper supervision
>We get two hours of extra training in the mud
>I get knifehand during next room inspection

Really wanted to give my roommate the Private Pyle soup block treatment after that.

>Mfw when roommate ND's infront of big shots
>>
>>32215566
>DUB DUBS

Kek wills that you pull a few weeks of crazy shenanigans before you end it all anon.

Perhaps you may even see the light at the end of the tunnel, either way, green text that shit.
>>
File: spiceymeme.png (132KB, 623x389px) Image search: [Google]
spiceymeme.png
132KB, 623x389px
>>32210688
>NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
stop being such a faggot
>>
>>32220271
You should either learn how to not be autistic or kill yourself.
>>
>>32206534
>>32206662

Weight can be lost. Muscles can be built. You just have to try. I can help you if you want. I'm about to start working out again. I can be your life coach.
>>
>>32208391
You are a good son.
>>
>>32219840
semi auto .308 rifle would be best. something that doesnt need constant cleaning and need to be in tip top shape in order for it not to jam preferably. i would also like to be able to reload the ammo.
also some sort of pistol, i have only shot a pistol once so im going either take a class or ask a friend.
>>
>>32212983
Just get a FOID and stay out of Cook county. You should be okay from there.
>>
>>32206329
>I make Liberian juju necklaces out of bones, tusks, claws, cut up soda cans, and shell casings to give me invisibility, invulnerability, and heat vision.
Wat
>>
>>32206329
>I like Taurus revolvers. My first gun was a Taurus raging bull 44.
i dont really see much wrong with that, its your opinion.

When I go to the range I realize how little I want to interact with other gun owners, because I'm prejudiced against people who wear Costco jeans.
why? thats a weird thing to have a prejudice about.

I make Liberian juju necklaces out of bones, tusks, claws, cut up soda cans, and shell casings to give me invisibility, invulnerability, and heat vision.
y tho.
>>
I contemplate suicide on a daily basis. It's become a when not an if. I've just got to see out a few things first.

I can't go on but I can't let them down.
>>
>>32207225
Kekus Vult!
>>
>>32220318
k thx
>>
>>32220569
AR10 would probably be your best bet famalam.
>>
>>32206524
Man that's autistic
>>
File: 1480963093246.jpg (46KB, 500x449px) Image search: [Google]
1480963093246.jpg
46KB, 500x449px
>>32208800
two dubs in a row?
>>
>>32220976
ill check it out. thanks. any recommendations on pistols?
>>
File: IMG_1395.jpg (179KB, 781x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1395.jpg
179KB, 781x800px
>>32208694
Good recommendation to anon bro. Baby steps.
>>
>>32221080
What price range and features you interested in bb?
>>
File: 1464556621469.png (1MB, 1440x888px) Image search: [Google]
1464556621469.png
1MB, 1440x888px
>>32220279
>>Why does recruit Horst pick his nose and eat it

That was a hearty kek.
>>
>>32206329
>Costco jeans
Where's the problem? If you really hate people for wearing cheap clothing then maybe you are the problem. You really can't expect everyone at the range to be wearing a three peice suit.
>>
>>32221365
something that wont break easy, i dont have enough money to uber clean the thing at the moment so something that wont jam without being cleaned every day. since it would be a while till i can get another it would be good for it to be a good all round pistol and not a specialised one.
>>
>>32221546
Glock 19 is basically the AK of pistols.
>>
>>32207396
This >>32208603 is a good man. girl. whatever.

If you really want to serve your country, you can keep signing up for other uniforms. They'll have different standards and willingness to hire based on whether they think you're currently stable. Military is just strictest. Go down the list, police, firefighters, etc. It's what I'm doing.
>>
>>32221607
ill check it out. thanks man.
>>
>>32221628
Yeah man. Just hmu if you need some more info on junk.
>>
File: to what end.jpg (141KB, 807x1013px) Image search: [Google]
to what end.jpg
141KB, 807x1013px
>nofuns Serb who never fired a gun yet browses /k/ daily for 7 years now
>conscription in the country terminated by law 6 months before I was supposed to go in
>see all the showy ameribellies with their m70s makes me mad a bit
>worship delta and everything delta related to the point long pass autism
>>
File: socalists BTFO.jpg (67KB, 824x684px) Image search: [Google]
socalists BTFO.jpg
67KB, 824x684px
>>32220312
>>
File: 1470178727774.jpg (14KB, 297x331px) Image search: [Google]
1470178727774.jpg
14KB, 297x331px
>>32205279
I cannot own any firearms because I have a criminal record.
>>
>>32205279
>I often fill the bolt full of red lock tight on Hi Point handguns through the firing pin hole I buy in private sales and sell them to "urban gentlemen" because I think it's funny.
>>
>>32220312
>>32222527
>mfw I clearly remember when I was told in middle school that the guy who got assassinated was Japan's Hitler, and instantly thought he was a good guy
>only after some research did I find out he's a dirty commie bastard
>>
>>32206414
Or even use electric clippers and a medium sized head, cut it short, then shave bald
>>
>>32206159

Some one different but yeah that'd be nice
>>
File: new pic 3.jpg (113KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
new pic 3.jpg
113KB, 700x467px
>SVD is the worst gun I've ever come across and I have no idea, why anyone would want one
>I always shill products from my country, because abroad no one has heard of them and I think it's unfair considering the quality
>Marines are the worst people on /k/
>I feel sad, because /k/ommandos bash conscripts but don't usually know, how hard the training can be and how skilled the soldiers actually are
>I think every country should only be allowed to have conscripts as soldiers, because then public opposition of wars would be higher
>I think plinking is a waste of time and money
>The charging handle on AR is shamefully bad design
>>
>I plan to lie about having taken add meds 5 years ago to MEPS

Disclamer: all stories on 4chan are false.
>>
>>32223524
Satire
>>
File: 1479781816875.jpg (235KB, 566x635px) Image search: [Google]
1479781816875.jpg
235KB, 566x635px
>>32223524
Also,
>the mos I'm going for requires TS clearance

Disclamer: all stories on 4chan are false
>>
>>32223562
Obviously satire. Who would ever lie at MEPS?
>>
>>32223572
Who would lie about anything? ?
>>
>>32222884
Radmin pls
>>
>>32222576
You are doing gods work sir.
>>
I put a polymer stock on my sks and I like it better that way. It's a shitty gun that peaked with the Chinese. There's no reason why I shouldn't modify it
>>
I don't even own a weapon
>>
>jumpy at loud noises
>weak ass shit, could hardly hold a .22 rifle properly for a decent amount of time
>probably will be too nervous to go inna store and buy a gun/some ammo

why do I even bother I wont survive any happening anyways
>>
>>32222576
> dindu nuffin approaches me
> YO NIGGA BREAK YO SULF FOO
> hipoint in face
>no time to pull out katana
> click click click
> psh, nuthin' personal kid
> (teleports behind and plunges sword through abdomen)
>>
>meet girl back in september
>talk to her daily, she has interest in guns as well
>but not /k/ level interest
>she seems into me, or at least likes to talk to me
>chill with her once, normie stuff like watching movies and smoking
>begins to talk to me less and less
>now only seems like she talk to me minimally in person, and she only responds to me on snapchat to keep our streak going

Not really sure what to do right now. I'm kicking myself for not doing anything back when she seemed interested. I just want a qt to go to the range with.
>>
>>32225159
just keep going

u can get a gf i believe in u
>>
>>32225159
the thing is you have to make a move early to make sure she knows you're interested or she will just grow apart and move on. That jitty "i just met this new person and they are really cool" feeling will go away. Suggest hanging out again, respark that interest. Once you've got it going again, make a move fast
You can do it anon
>>
>>32205279
Feeling really sad because of stupid reasons, but I also shot my guns over Thanksgiving break and neglected to clean them before coming back to school. I feel bad for letting them down.
>>
File: 86584.jpg (117KB, 2560x1321px) Image search: [Google]
86584.jpg
117KB, 2560x1321px
>>32221033
Is it though? There has never been a period of time in which humans have not slaughtered each other without mercy, not to mention our primal instinct is to fight for everything we have. He is right that war is inevitable in every scenario. we will war over borders, over ideology, and over resources and we will continue to do so untill the human as a species ceases to exist.

I would go farther to say that war is necessary for the survival of humanity. If we as a species do not push each other to make more advanced technologies to kill each other, we will not fuel the advancement of technologies for centuries. The idea of World Peace is a delusion that will never be a reality. Hell, even peace as a concept is nothing but a fools hope of prolonging life.
>>
>>32225493
I've asked here to hang out a few times. Alot of times she says she can, and then at the last minute she cancels and gives some generic reason. I just don't know.
>>
File: 1307158546586.jpg (14KB, 312x247px) Image search: [Google]
1307158546586.jpg
14KB, 312x247px
I don't have any /k/ommando minded friends. Well I don't have any close friends to begin with but thats besides the point.

I feel like I'm the "gun guy" to everyone else and they just humor me by pretending to give a shit about my hobby. Like im a little kid showing the grown ups my action figure
"oh thats nice dear. Where'd you get it?"

I just want to not feel like a dumbass all alone in this you guys. It honestly makes me just want to give it up for something more socially acceptable.
But I see it as more than just a hobby and I dont fucking care about most other normie interests. I kind of want to get into mountain biking but I dont see why I couldnt have a sidearm while I ride in the hills, ya know? Other people think that's weird.
"Why do you need to bring a gun for hiking? For mountain biking?"
And then I feel like im the idiot here. I dunno. Feelsbadman

Also my second gripe is I fucking hate the range. Its just fudds and people bench shooting gucci AR's on paper at 200 yards. Its so fucking boring and stupid. This isn't what I wanted to do with my guns. I wanted to do something more involved, not sit in a lane and shoot when the boss guy lets me. I want to train like the highspeed dudes, or go out innawoods or some shit, but I have no one to do any of those things with.
The fire inside for the kommando life is so dim right now.
>>
>>32228748
Shoot some competitions, anon. Great way to make friends, do some fun shooting, and enjoy something besides just punching holes in paper.
>>
>>32228763
Well they don't really have any in the winter here
But when they do, its literally only the one range for the entire area, so I'm afraid of everyone being so much better than me and getting my ass kicked. I dunno, the formality of it just scares me away.
I wish I had a range friend to practice with before hand or something. I mean I have never really gotten the chance to do any kind of training. Im still horrible at shooting my handgun
>>
>>32205279
I dissemble all my guns when I store them.
I store guns in a small closet that's bocked by a large desk.

My paranoia makes me think I will shoot someone or myself if they arnt dissembled.

Other than that I'm all good
Got promoted a bunch and went from $9 an hour to $23 in 6 months.
>>
File: 1450920962579 (1).png (260KB, 358x310px) Image search: [Google]
1450920962579 (1).png
260KB, 358x310px
>>32208646
>I want to watch my girlfriend having sex with another man through the scope of my Remington M700.
>>
>>32226941
Ignore her for about a month.
When she sends a message, jump on that.

She's shit testing you.
>>
>>32228748
I think bringing a gun mountain biking is a pretty bad idea too though. I dont knw how serious you think youd be but even on some lesser trails if you eat shit the gun will get fucked up and odds are cause worse damage to your body. Im not saying dont, just something youd have to weigh for yourself.
>>
File: 1373844867788.jpg (51KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1373844867788.jpg
51KB, 396x385px
I've been browsing /k/ for years and i never owned nor fired a firearm
>>
>>32222213
Go to Czech country.
>>
File: 1448016770739.png (383KB, 759x582px) Image search: [Google]
1448016770739.png
383KB, 759x582px
I'm a poorfag student and I finally bought a gun + a decent amount of ammo but now I'm too poor to go shoot it at the range.
>>
File: 1453310598672.png (908KB, 3139x3287px) Image search: [Google]
1453310598672.png
908KB, 3139x3287px
I'm in love with my supervisor.

I just want her to grab me by the hair and force me to eat her out.

She's engaged as I know as of today and it hurts. I love older women but they only see me as a kid.
>>
>>32207449
I never get this. I would love to be in that situation. You need to get over your autism
>>
>>32206159
Haha I'm not gay but I love traps
>>
>>32210642
>I wish winter would come and wash me away with it, and that all would fall silent in the cold snow, and stay as such.

Very poetic. Maximum comfy.
>>
>>32205279
I'm a britfag and doing anything about it is an expensive, paperwork laden, risky pain in the ass.
Switzerland would mean learning another language on top of everything.
America would mean putting up with Americans on top of everything else.
Fuck hot countries.
>>
>>32230731
Where are you from?
>>
>>32223671

Who?
>>
>>32226090
Conflict is born from our worst and most base qualities. It isn't the pinnacle of our existence but rather what comes of us at our most pathetic and desperate. We move forward because we are ambitious and we wish to better ourselves, to innovate. You ignore that most of the modern weapons of the century were initially built for peace, but we corrupted them. Chemicals meant for pesticides used on people, planes meant for carrying passengers carrying bombs, rockets designed to explore the heavens now flying into cities, war doesn't create so much as it corrupts.
>>
>>32219220
Which dissociative disorder? I have DID and I own plenty of guns.
>>
>>32228926
how would that help tho
wouldn't it just seem kind of douchey
>>
>>32209927
Go back and do it again. show that stupid fucker you deserve to have his position
>>
>>32206115
>2016
>being gay is a bad thing
you're an anachronism .
>>
>>32206524
you don't sound smart. as much as you'd like to. That drivel you just spewed was the most autistic thing i've seen today.
also people who think war is necessary are the same people who think they won't immediately catch a round to stomach and die holding their own intestine should war ever break out.
>>
>>32226090
man, do you write/speak like that all the time? do you have any friends?
>>
>>32234102
this. that guy is dumb.
>>
I'm very sleepy right now but can't go to sleep for 4 more hours so I don't wake up at 2am.
>>
>>32230731
I've been on /k/ 8 years, fired a gun for the first time Nov 3rd last month. Still don't own one.
>>
File: 1467629845761.gif (2MB, 612x639px) Image search: [Google]
1467629845761.gif
2MB, 612x639px
i have a final research paper due on monday but i have no idea what else to write about. It's supposed to be 21 pages in content which excludes the into and conclusion, and i have 4 right now. Used to be 18 when i turned it in as a rough draft but the faget prof said it's "too indepth" and told me to cut the content.
Also my family business is doing pretty bad and im tight on money right now, so ill have to put the optic i planned on hold.
Just fuck my shit up
>>
>>32236506
Whats it on and what content did he want you to cut?
>>
File: whatthefug.png (131KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
whatthefug.png
131KB, 1440x900px
>>32236547 whether or not captial one (the bank) can successfully enter the East Asian Market.
He didn't want any information about currently existing U.S firms despite wanting me to go into detail about the possible competition in the area. I also focused on the importance of online banking system needed in order to succeed in those region because of their technological dependence, but the prof said that's a whole different subject and i shouldn't go too into detail about it.
Also told me to include more of the banking company cultures in Eastern region but i cannot find anything scholarly aside from everyone fucking hates their jobs and want to kill themselves.
>>
>>32236639
Damn thats not what i was expecting. I cant help too much, im taking my first bio class at a community college.

So what does he want? Taking a highschool education from a few years back i would probably state what makes a bank succesful in the far east vs west and elaborate on if capital one has/ can procure those assets. After that i guess state if they would be able to present themselves as a viable option for the general public, would asians even want a us bank? or would they rather support a local bank, some sort of nationalism maybe? I dont know man, that topic is way above my head.

What does company culture have to do with anything in this context? Id assume it would operate similiar to how any other asian branch of a company operates. Like honda usa probably has a much different culture than honda jp, but i dont think that difference negatively or positively affects either entity.
>>
>>32236416
holy shit ....why?
>>
>>32205279
>I make Liberian juju necklaces out of bones, tusks, claws, cut up soda cans, and shell casings to give me invisibility, invulnerability, and heat vision.
Can you make one for me?
>>
>>32205279
I'm going to stop drinking tomorrow. I might even start going to church but I don't know where one is. I want to go to Asian church because I want to fuck a Korean girl but I know they'll assume that's why I'm there. But at the same time, if any of them are DTF they'll know what I'm about and it could give them an opportunity to give me some low key signals that they're interested. I just don't know how to fuck an Asian without paying and that's all I want to do.

My real confession is the worst of all. I changed my oil but I stripped the nut on my oil filter housing because it's made of fucking plastic so I'm driving around with a dirty oil filter. I also drove within 10mph of the speed limit the whole way home and it sucked major ass fuck that shit I hope I never have to do that again.
>>
>>32236985
i knew a nigger who didnt change his oil in 4 years he just kept adding oil when it got low
>>
File: ahno.jpg (27KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
ahno.jpg
27KB, 1024x576px
>>32208646
>I would never pull the trigger, of course, that would give away my location and make me look like I'm jealous.
I don't know what's more worrying, the fact that you never considered the death of your girlfriend as a consequence of pulling the trigger as opposed to giving away your position, or that you have this fetish in the first place.
>>
File: ehlehmao.png (215KB, 883x905px) Image search: [Google]
ehlehmao.png
215KB, 883x905px
>>32209164
>9/11 left a lasting affect on me
> I spent a large amount of my youth obsessing over all things military, fantasizing about being in the military, et cetera.
>I also grew up being fed McDonalds for every meal.
Were your parents trying to raise you as USAball?
>>
>>32206354
> screamed like a girl
it's ok bro.
every scrotum in this thread shriveled up when reading that shit.

wheni was 12 my uncle let me play with his manriki gusari and i whipped the blade right into my junk, slashed open my jeans and cut my thigh less than an inch from my sac,

i still wake up drenched in sweat remembering it 30 years later.
>>
I feel retarded because I can't install my FA even after watching every youtube video out there.
>>
>>32215452
Haha found the nogunz faggot. I was only pretending to be retarded.
>>
I still get nervous and a little edgy when I go to the range. I'd like to say I'm comfortable around guns but before every first shot I always wonder if the gun is just gonna blow up in my face or something
>>
>>32205279
Not really a confession but a buddy from my diesel mechanics class died over the weekend and it fucking sucks. He spent Friday helping me replace an engine in my car, before we left I asked him if he want to learn some tests to do on electrical systems but class ended before I could finish showing him, he said he wanted to learn more Monday and that he really appreciated the help. He was dead the night after and only 18.
>>
>tfw the herbal jew has you hooked
Stay away from weed boys, it only makes things worse. Trying to quit cause any real job requires a piss test, and i need real money, not this bullshit 12.50/hr at crappy tire. I have 3 guns, so decent on that front considering i just got licenced in January. But i want more.... And i cant get more without getting a real job, which i cant get if i cant pass a piss test.... Fuck my life famalam. Just feels like I'm moving in fucking circles sometimes
>>
>>32236985
Damn bro. I'm with an Asian chick. I don't know how either. I'm kinda a degenerate asshole. I treat her as good as I can though because fuck I might not ever find another chick. Good luck man. There is someone out there for everyones.
>>
>>32207302
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZAHk0g-Nfk

Don't be low energy. Join a PMC and make us proud, anon.
>>
>>32212236

>>32215452
it's not a good time to be an enemy of white people better shut your mouth before someone drags you behind a truck and the cops look the other way
>>
>>32236985
Anyone that still goes to church as an adult is a true believer
You just owned yourself
>>
>>32239556
or pedophile
>>
>>32236506
>research paper
>too in-depth
WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>32236639
How far in is this class? Do you have to source everything from journals?
>>
File: 1454526425135.gif (243KB, 280x198px) Image search: [Google]
1454526425135.gif
243KB, 280x198px
>>32239592
how many dildos would you consider too many to find in the rubble of a church that one is doing a demo job on? so far i have found 6 in the site i am cleaning up after the knock down
>>
>>32206327
Sorry to hear that. I'm here for you my dude.
>>
I once muzzle swept my best friend, his dad, and his dad's friend. Was holding my chambered AES10b by the carry handle with no other hands on the rifle. I cringe so hard when i think about it.
>>
I actually like my 995TS better than my AR
>>
I only own fudd guns because I like the aesthetics.
>>
File: 1479988502208.png (80KB, 300x188px) Image search: [Google]
1479988502208.png
80KB, 300x188px
>got fired from dream job
>customers dont like me
>people think im scarey
>too unmotivated to draw
>/ak/ shit posting is demoralizing
>>
>>32240596
What was your job?

Also draw me 2hus with guns please
>>
>>32240675
Gun range/store
>>
>>32240692
Just make your own range/store.
Why do people think youre scary, you seem normal enoughhere
>>
>>32240743
Resting male bitch face. There was also a complaint about my beard
>>
>>32240081
damn dude..those poor kids and clergymen
>>
>>32235223
>CURRENT YEAR
>>
>>32205279
if the thought of suicide came to mind but I didnt want to lose my guns, could i just "gift" my guns to a friend and then when the period of depression is over can he "gift" them back?
>>
File: 1438148375288.gif (306KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1438148375288.gif
306KB, 600x450px
>>32207260
fellow socal fag here, los angeles to be exact so im pretty much in the thick of it. I want to leave but dont all at the same time, theres so much here but i fell like its all being taken away slowly, its a catch 22.
>>
>>32207225
Today, memes stopped someone from committing suicide. I'm happy to live in this world
>>
>>32210320
Show receipt of sending it. Show tracking history.

Try to find proof of you purchasing it, credit card statement or whatever.
>>
>>32241019
Or just don't attempt suicide because you can't have guns if you're dead.
Go see professional help. No shame in having a mental illness. Unless you say "I'm going to kill myself!!!" any doc worth his weight in dogshit won't get you hospitalized. Having problems with sadness is something more common than you think.

But to answer your question: if you become ineligible for gun ownership and you take them back,you're a felon. If he knows you're ineligible, he's a felon too.
>>
>>32206730
It seems to be Bouken Erekitetou
>>
I've lost any sincere faith in the future of America over the past decade, and I can't really imagine it recovering as a nation.
>>
File: 1472141683251.gif (2MB, 250x131px) Image search: [Google]
1472141683251.gif
2MB, 250x131px
>>32242374
>>
>two kids
>marriage problems
>literally cucked
>unemployed
>drinking problem
>anger problem
>3yrs probation (1yr remaining)
>middle-aged
>5'8" 200lbs+
>no friends
>no family
>no money
>no skills

Sometimes things seem like they're getting better, but most of the time it seems hopeless. This is the first time I've said anything like this to anyone.
>>
I shot a gun only once in my life and the deadliest weapon in my possession is a Swiss army knife
>>
>>32205279
I'm 6'8" 250lbs. And I'm just looking for a 9/11 or pearl harbor type event so I'll have an excuse to lose weight so I can join the marines. I am doing shitty in school and I'm discusted with my weight. I'm debating with myself about the marines because I know it'll break my mom's heart but will make my dad hella proud
>>
>>32242714

same except I'm only 6'0 and I want to be army airborne, not marines.

I've been powerlifting for years so I don't look extremely fat, a lot of the weight is muscle, but I'm still noticeably overweight desu. being fat fucking sucks bro.
>>
>>32242714
I meant 5'8", which is a whole lot worse
>>
>>32242769
It's not a debilitating kind of fat, I was able to play multiple sports near this weight in high school, but its like 70lbs over the maximum marine requirements. I don't understand the anti fat shaming movement, fat isn't good, and I'm a price of shit for letting myself get this way
>>
>>32242426
Listen to me, anon. Leave your wife. If she's sleeping around and not even hiding it then there's no point in trying to fix things or staying 'for the kids'. I guarantee you that staying in that environment is only making it harder to manage your drinking. Pick the coworker you hate the least and ask what he's for new years eve; you may end up making a friend at his party even if you still don't like the coworker. You could also try joining one of those groups for divorced dads. Last, make sure your kids understand that you did your best but mommy didn't want to try. If they're older that will come easier.

I wish you luck, anon, I really do. Everything about your situation sucks and digging your way out will suck too, but if you don't get out of there your life will NOT get better on its own.
>>
File: 1480976414787.gif (54KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
1480976414787.gif
54KB, 350x263px
>was watching "The Giver" on tv the other night at like 2am, drunk as fuck
>gets to the part where the giver accidentally shows Jonas war
>when he comes out of the vision and starts freaking out and crying and saying "how could people do that to each other?"
>did some time in afghanistan and it all comes rushing back like a fucking tidal wave of blood
>call my mom

I haven't felt that low in a very, very long time
>>
>>32242842
It's okay anon. Break down so you may build back stronger.

Thank you for your service.
>>
My girlfriend of 2 years is obese.

She is the only girl I have been with.

I think about cheating on her all the time. It makes me feel both guilty and angry at her for letting herself get this bad.

I told her she needed to get healthy last year. She lost 30lbs but only 1 in the last 6 months. She has another 25 to go before she is at a healthy (not attractive) weight.

She is such a good girlfriend and person and I care about her a lot. But this weakness of hers tears me apart.

Tell me she is gonna make it comrades.
>>
>>32245421
The fact that's she's already lost 30 pounds is a great sign. Just keep riding her ass.
>>
I just had a major failure with my holster that ended with me losing my HK right in front of a bank
>>
>>32245421
>>32245875
and beware cuckery once she gets fit.

this process of getting your so fit goes one of two ways: the get fit, and love you for encouraging them OR they get fit, resent your judgement, and cheat on you.

i've seen the latter happen to multiple friends. be careful with how you encourage her, and make it an "us" thing. go to the gym with her, etc. if you arent already.
>>
>>32246767
Honestly not afraid of being cucked. She has had plenty of guys before me and all of them were trash, some even abusive. Much more afraid that if the opportunity presented itself that I would be unfaithful which I would hate myself for.

We work out at the same time but separate. Lifting is my alone time and she respects that.

I've never once told her she wasn't good enough, only that I cannot deal with her weight no matter how hard I try.

Thanx for the advice/encouragement bros.
>>
I'm afraid of milsurp drying up, milsurp ammo too.
Sometimes I worry I'm not physically strong enough or responsible enough or good enough to own or fire guns. I really, really love guns, I think guns are beautiful works of art, and I'm just some manlet, I've never accomplished anything.
Sometimes I fantasize about fighting. Stuff like home invasions or wars, and I worry that I'm a sociopath or an evil person for imagining these things.
>>
>>32245998
Wut?
>>
>>32245421
Just go on walks and talk with her dude.
Thread posts: 311
Thread images: 73

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.