[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Revision of the Do/k/ument #1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 81

File: TheRevisedDokument.jpg (59KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
TheRevisedDokument.jpg
59KB, 800x600px
Alright /k/, winter break is letting out and I've got a fuck ton of free time, time I want to go to a cause that benefits us all.

For those that are unaware, there is a huge ass download file called the "Do/k/ument" with a large amount of books/infographics/movie files dealing with all the /k/ and survival shit you could ever need. I am aware of other more inclusive MEGA files, however, those are essentially treatises on human knowledge, and are less /k/ oriented and more along the lines of rebuilding a library after the apocalypse. For this project, we'll be updating the actual do/k/ument(~47 gb unzipped).

The file, in my opinion, it has several glaring issues. The information is poorly organized, lacking in several key areas(and could use a personal /k/ touch), and hasn't been updated since the early 2000s. This thread will be for the anons who agree and would like their input considered for addition and revision.

I have finals this week, so it'll be in semi daily bursts, but over the break it'll be slave labor and 24/7 work. I'll be saving this trip only for the project and if the idea gets a decent following, will maintain a general for the next few weeks. If you have something larger to contribute, or your consideration is quite lengthy and you don't want to clog up the thread, I may be reached at

[email protected]

When/if the project is complete, I will upload it to whichever torrent site we agree on, and will seed until a few more torrent friendly anons can maintain it.

Areas that are currently "under construction" will be listed as posts underneath with explanation as to why they are being added or altered. If you have a change you'd like to mention, respond to which ever post discusses your change.

>inb4 "It's fine" or "You're autistic", atf plz go

This shit will only go as far as you guys contribute. I'll be making extensive fucking changes to mine regardless, I just figured you guys would want in and help out.
>>
File: Dokument ScreenShot.png (168KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Dokument ScreenShot.png
168KB, 1600x900px
Firstly, organization is quite the clusterfuck, see pic related. Additions will be after this post as I feel they will be extensive.

We must make it more /aesthetic/.
I'm of the opinion that we should take a topical approach, and it would be along these lines:

>Ammunition - I consider this its own topic, but it could be umbrella-ed under guns
>Blades - obvious
>Explosives - Anything concerning the construction or science behind explosives
>Field "Medicine" - anything directly related to treating wounds or trauma, may have overlap or need to be included in survival
>Gear - Everything that would constitute an outfitted solider, may have overlap with survival
>Guns(Or Firearms/Funs, we can argue later) - anything about the guns themselves: assembly, gunsmithing, supressors, reloading
>History and War - anything concerning the history of weapons or wars/battles, tactics and strategy will not be included here
>/k/ stuff and memes - shit like stalker infographs, state /k/onstitutions, gadsden flags, etc
>Operations - shit like army tactic manuals, squad tactics/movements, etc
>Skills (I can't think of a better name) - shit like lockpicking, blacksmithing, etc
>Survival/Prepping/Base Management - Kind of a catch all for anything surviving civil war/SHTF/prepping minded knowledge
>Vehicles - armchair battle wagons

All of this is just IMO, give some input.
Obviously files in each would be organized by a sub-topic folder if there was enough material to warrant it, or if that topic was clearly separate from other subfolders.

Another main issue for me is the Anarchy Cookbook. I personally hate that edgy pseudo-commy shit, but it has a large amount of useful explosive guides and other stuff. Lucky for yall I'm a physics major, and will be organizing them into nice neat guides without
>"le burn it all to the ground".
I feel like the main .doc file shouldbe kept, but the .txt files can be cleaned up and separated into the rest of the do/k/ument.
>>
Secondly, additions must be made, this shit is 10+ years old, we can literally print guns now.

The main thing is that we have fucking gear/SHTF/truck/operator threads all over the place, and no one is writing the important shit down.

If you have files, infographs, screencaps of any kind of cool thread, post 'em and in the text put where you think they should go. If you have a good text file, either post it or email it to me. I think at some point, if a file is quality enough, I or other anons should make it text based at some point, as printouts will be necessary if apocalypse does come.

I don't want the end product being a fucking terrabyte zipped, as it is already almost 50 gigs and many anons don't have the data or bandwidth to handle such a monstrosity. So when it comes to it, certain cuts may have to be made, and discussion about size will come after.

Now, I already have the FOSSCAD v4.8 for 3d printing, but if it has been significantly updated, please send me a link to where it can be downloaded.

Post any other significant shit and at maybe even your thoughts on where it should go and why.

This post is also where I say that /k/ is not one person, and like at least a tenth of the board is guaranteed on the spectrum. The majority of us do not want your furry suit shit in our sacred project, so do not post it. Hopefully mods can help weed out the clearly offtopic shit. Not everyone will agree on what to add/remove when the time comes, but if a pretty sizeable number of contributors agree, I'll lean their side.

If you think your idea got snuffed, don't go be a faggot and not post your cool stuff or shit up the threads with your autism. We are COLLABORATING, don't post if you are saying anything but constructive criticism.
>>
Lastly, a note about helping out and information sourcing, pairing with the addition section.

I'd like this to be a real effort, if you faggots don't bump the thread while I'm crashing after my fluid mechanics final, it will die, and I'll be pissed.

If you don't have anything to contribute, that's fine, try to help with organizational analysis or go dig for something. When digging for shit remember to source with link if it is a torrent, and to always check your torrents for viruses before clicking-that-shit-nigga.jpg

Places that are good for digging include this board's last 7 days archive, and the archives of other chans like 8 chan and OPERATOR CHAN. Especially fucking OPERATOR CHAN, as they have a very slow board with all kinds of radio, bunkerfag, and other such threads. I'd rather not have the thread invaded by redditors, so pastebin any cool shit from there.

Dig from other boards as well like out,diy,o,sci, but let's do our best to keep it weapon/survival related, I'd rather it not turn into those other mega-files that have fucking all of math and engineering of human history.

>friendly reminder to ignore all ATF faggots and CIA niggers who will try to slide the thread and slow progress. You're /k/, act like it.
>>
So where can one get the current Do/k/ument?
>>
>>32202707
thepiratebay org search do-k-ument/0/99/0
>>
>>32202716
it's dead senpai. if you have the original you should seed it.
>>
>>32202604
Before you waste your time look for the ar/k/. It is an expansion and compilation of several /k/ torrents. There should be a thread on /t/
>>
>>32202752
>>32202752
>Before you waste your time, there are other torrents

Yeah, I think the ridiculous size and scope of the others are retarded, hence why I created this thread.
>>
>>32202752
I'm not seeing anything on/t/

>>32202604
I've got a decent bit on how to mod trucks for offroading/grtting shot at, I sent it to you
>>
>>32202623
I think more detailed categorization would be great, something like:

I. Weapons
A. Melee
1. Knives
2. Swords
3. Spears
B. Explosives
1. General safety info
2. How-to
C. Firearms
1. Manuals/technical specs
2. Basic info (troubleshooting, repairs, etc)
3. Conversion information
4. Build information

With all of information in each category using a standardized titles

The way the do/k/ument is now makes it fun to browse and stumble upon things but kind of tedious to actually find something specific if you don't already know where it is (or if you haven't reformatted it yourself)
>>
>>32202857
I actually like weapons as the head folder for explosives much better, and I'll be working on the sub categories like how you have them set up. I don't know if we'll have enough to separate stuff like swords and spears yet, but we'll see.

>>32202707
Anon, try the link from murdercube com, the site also has links to other downloads i'll be filing into the project.
>>
File: Prepper Flow Chart.jpg (992KB, 2160x2880px) Image search: [Google]
Prepper Flow Chart.jpg
992KB, 2160x2880px
i'll post some stuff from my SHTF folder, there's a good bit from threads, but it'll be the better looking graphics
>>
File: IED Visual Awareness Guide.jpg (1MB, 3000x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IED Visual Awareness Guide.jpg
1MB, 3000x1920px
>>
File: 1452216511575.gif (912KB, 2100x2856px) Image search: [Google]
1452216511575.gif
912KB, 2100x2856px
>>
File: Gardening 1.jpg (860KB, 770x5634px) Image search: [Google]
Gardening 1.jpg
860KB, 770x5634px
>>
File: Updated Firearms Folder.png (85KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Updated Firearms Folder.png
85KB, 1600x900px
>>32202857
I've got this currently, I Kept the AGI videos separate from the gunsmithing because they teach so much more than general smithing

I also took the reloading/ammo/manuals/supressors folders out of the big box
>>
>>32203172
shit, glock is now in the manuals
>>
>>32202939
This is how I'll roughly sector out the prepping/base management section, except with medicine being on a higher folder and including trauma stuff.

This one anon sent me some safes information text file and some shit about radio communications.
>>
File: forgot to add.png (317KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
forgot to add.png
317KB, 1600x900px
>>32203261
>>
One thing that absolutely needs to be updated is the poorfag/ first gun buy guide since surplus is no longer surplus and prices have changed dramatically... however I believe that a further update would be needed a year down the line anyway since panic buying seems to have driven prices up, but they are rapidly falling back down.
>>
>>32202604
This is a really good idea. Categorizing it so it would be easier to reference. Is probably the most important part of this. I wish I had the time right now to help. I hope this thread is still alive later I might be able to help in some small capacity.
>>
IIRC nobody actually has the full do/k/ument. Everyone gets to ~97% or so and gets cut off.
>>
File: poorfag guide.jpg (4MB, 3900x5008px) Image search: [Google]
poorfag guide.jpg
4MB, 3900x5008px
>>32203282
I've seen threads trying to improve it, but if no one has them, we can also work on that.

My personal guns are 2 DD ar15s and a double barrel shotgun, so my knowledge of purchasing stuff is limited
>>
>>32202604
So are you actually going to go through with this?
Teh Ultra do/k/ument and do/k/ument both were DOA.
Ultra had well over 300 GB and was just weapons related.
>>
>>32203408
Yup
The main reason those documents were huge was that people kept throwing fucking videos. like a fourth of the original dokument's 45g comes from those AGI videos. I would be hard pressed to imagine us coming together for another 50gigs of images and text.

Honestly, additions on guns is only so important with how much the original has. Like it's got most of what 80% of anons could need, and the other 20% already have what it doesn't.

The main additions i feel are necessary are in the areas of survival/vehicles/gear

We have a billion threads on gear and SHTF, with the occasional hey what do i do for a durable truck, but none of it has been consolidated to my knowledge.

~4 weeks from now, I'll have poured at least 200 hours into downloading and organizing all the shit i can find from this site and others. I'll post what I make regardless, because like what
>>32203339
>>32202752
>>32202752
>>32202745
all bring to mind is that none of it is BEING MAINTAINED, no one is seeding, and it's all on archaic sites no one can find.

My goal is to make the project currently well designed and accessible for the new generation of anons and for the oldfags who want an update.

My hope is that you guys will be right there with me, giving input and informative shit and helping to shape what's going on. I can only give you guys so much feedback. It's most on y'all.

I'm not oblivious however, if no one bumps the thread and no one posts or emails me anything after tonight, I may make a post after next week or something, but i'll just relinquish the act of being assisted.
>>
>>32202638
In regards to the size issue, it would probably be a good idea to do "Editions" in addition to a "Complete" torrent of the new Dokument, say one thats info/text only, one thats info/text and the videos and one thats "Complete" as in everything, memes and all.

That way the preppers and/or dialupfags can have the necessities and the hoarders/archivists can have the complete torrent.
>>
>>32203937
Brilliant. I'll be doing exactly that.
Will post in a few hours what style editions I'll be undertaking.
>>
>>32203605
I can try and keep it seeded once its completed, but besides that I really don't have much in the way of time. I can try and help in the automotive category if you need knowledge, but my knowledge on other stuff is pretty small compared to a lot of the oldfags on here
>>
You're late fag, we already have the Ar/k/
>>
File: 1467769699436.png (42KB, 534x522px) Image search: [Google]
1467769699436.png
42KB, 534x522px
>>32202604
Alright, I can't expressly say what needs to be added, but I will tell you what I think of it currently.

>it is hard as fuck to get the damn thing
I actually tried physically mailing it to a couple people because the torrent is so unreliable. I got mine because I went out of the country for a month and I left a trash PC on the whole time. I got back and it still took 2 more days past that. Total shit. You need some dedicated seeders
>it is lacking in a lot of stuff like basic infographics or other simple to use manuals
It isn't all that user friendly based on content
>any manual within it is pretty outdated
The most recent declassification date for such information could yield a lot of new and more relevant info.
>Many files are needlessly compressed, leading to corruption by having .zip files within .zip files up to 5 times that I have counted
>while extensive to all hell, most sections of it only have one or two files on the subject

On to the good
>the fiction section is pretty good, extensive and diverse
Good stuff for free and unexpected to be included
>it has made for some pretty neat reading at times
It is rather dry, but if without anything to do, I can choose a file at random and make what is in there or read about some tactics. It is pretty good stuff when I am bored out of my skull, so much of it is just fascinating. What is in there is no problem, it just needs more, more detail, easier to use guides, online resources.

Would love to see a music section. Just links or song names. Feel that would be pretty cool.

maybe a guide to basic life skills? Living the kommando life? Being a retard the easy way?
>>
blomp
>>
It's also being hosted on murdercube.com

do none of you know murdercube?
>>
Fucking bump.
>>
>>32204652
it has no seeders and/or udp for it is fucked right now.
>>
File: 19b[1].jpg (54KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
19b[1].jpg
54KB, 750x600px
>>32202604
>>
Alright /k/omrades, after deliberation and looking at scheduling after my last final on Friday, I've decided to go balls deep on the "editions".

There will be the following:

>Barebones: Everything is text. Not one item has so much as a table. Oddly enough this will be the last edition to be produced, not the first. That is because once I have composed the final project, I will go through, and everything that can "reasonably" be made into a text file....will be. The content itself will include only relevant information that is as reductionist as possible without removing core concepts I'm currently considering how far I'm willing to take this edition, as I'm even considering doing summary files of all the AGI videos, but that level of attention would most likely require more weeks, and as many infographs as I can stand will be converted to a readable, printable format. So I'll most likely do rolling updates over the weeks after the first Barebones edition is produced.

>High-Speed: This will be text and infograph edition. Most Images will be compressed so as to take up less room. This edition will also be reductionist in nature, and for each topic, if there is information that is objectively extremely similar (e.g. Two different companys' Glock manual), then the one containing the most/best information will be chosen, and the rest cut.
The same with infographs. All "cuts" will be analyzed to ensure needless removal does not happen, and no good information is lost.

>The Pac/k/age: Though this may ultimately not be the name chosen, it will be the ultimate download, and include any and all documents that a /k/omrade could want. However, as addressed earlier, the design philosophy behind the project is still as minimalist as possible, this will not be ~200gb. I'd like it to be sub100. However, I feel that many other documents of this nature lack a certain style that seems should be present on things made by people like us, which will most certainly be integrated.
>>
>>32205315
You've got your work cut out for you.
Sorting and cutting will be a hell of a task.
Without counting torrents, videos, and random k pictures and info I have probably close to 80GB. I know there is a tonne more info out there and I've barely even dipped into some subjects.
Maybe split it into categories based on amterial subject as well.
>>
File: radio info.png (223KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
radio info.png
223KB, 1600x900px
>>32204287
Absolutely.

Guides and resources are the main reason I'm starting this. I noticed I had this rather large section of apocalyptic assistance stuff, and that it went right into a subfolder tucked away, and I knew many other anons must want the same thing.

As far as music. I'd imagine a few mp3s could be included, but not too many, as that would get very large very fast. I imagine it will include large amounts of text lists including as many /k/ songs as we can compile. Such lists would also be made for online resources, with as much of it being integrated into the actual content as possible.

However, as mentioned before, I would actually like help. So, if you bump the thread, try to have an image to bump it with. It doesn't have to be the world's most complete guide to prepping, because if it even has a sentence that isn't on another document, I'll do my best to include it.

That means if you have a list of the gear you have, post it.
If you have a contribution to make to the music list. Post it.
If you want your new dank meme incorporated for a singature feel. Post it.

But for the project's sake, don't just assume other people will do it, because that's how you don't help. I am going to be putting A LOT of my time into making sure this is worth something, and will probably go plenty of hours without posting. But if you let the thread(s) die for shitposting, it'll be on you that it isn't as good as it could be. It WILL meet my expectations, and I'd like it to meet yours too.

>See pic related. An anon went onto OPchan and screen capped a whole bunch of these and emailed them to me. Thats the kind of shit I'm talking about.
>>
When this is all said and done, I plan on using an old computer to host them and maintain it for several months. Torrenting is not my forte, but I will do my best to get it into the hands of people whose it is. If I have to do like >>32204287 where I fucking mail it on USB drives, than I will.

>>32204264
Awesome, that means find a way to share your knowledge, help weed out the shit you have or hell, go make a quick guide on what to do/what not to do.

Like this post for example. I distinctly remember a thread where it was being updated, but didn't have the chance to download it. If you don't have it either, but know how to critique it, please take the time to do so. If all you want is to wait for me to do work and just reap the rewards, I promised it won't be as fulfilling as if you had actually help. This board is trafficked by the thousands, imagine if just a few of you wrote up a tiny guide and posted it. We'd actually have gotten some personalized, useful shit, and be proud of it.
>>
File: Oldregionalcamo.jpg (260KB, 732x446px) Image search: [Google]
Oldregionalcamo.jpg
260KB, 732x446px
>>32205633
damn it, meant to attach this

>>32205484
m8, if you have 80 gigs of unincorporated shit, find stuff you know is not in the do/k/ument that you want included and post it, or send it to my email. I know there are more of you out there, it takes two seconds, but I'm not going to fucking beg.
>>
>>32205654
I posted a bunch to mediafire under wafx8dms2rlzl for the ultra dokument project.
Have been grabbing a bunch of russian, DTIC, and old manuals since then.
>>
>>32205654
Will this dokument hold anything about the Nex Alea?
>>
>>32205708
That's the kind of garbage padding the do/k/ument was created to exclude.
>>
File: 1449063341032.jpg (242KB, 1054x1015px) Image search: [Google]
1449063341032.jpg
242KB, 1054x1015px
>>32205708
No. The one I'm working on will be /k/. /k/ has always been about weapons and the faggots who own them, not pseudo-religion. Memes are welcome, but they need to be captive of the spirit of /k/ like pic related. I have stuff already like the state constitutions and a good many of the gadsden flags that will be included in the final package, but I'm not trying to get all the random stuff from /k/ humor threads.
>>
>>32203368
This desperately needs an update
>>
Seriously, any torrents that are actually seeded? I think I had a hard drive failure and lost my copy.
>>
I can point you to a lot of material OP, but I need about a week to clear my schedule. You have a throw away email I can ping?
>>
Something that should almost be done is scrapes of certain really good sites that have a large amount of solid advice on them. http://www.nononsenseselfdefense.com/ for instance would be good to have in its entirety.
>>
Sorry, I posted with some personal information in a screenshot and had to delete.

>>32206407
Yeah, the email is
[email protected]

>>32206441
This is good, I'll do my best to clean and condense.

>>32206360
No, there really aren't. I searched for an hour or two so people could compare what was in the original to what they wanted or needed, but alas nothing came up. I have the original, but cannot use my spare machine to seed until friday, but I will host it then.

The main issue will be long term online storage. I'd like to have someone always seeding it, because I cannot maintain that kind of work, it'll fall to hardcore torrenters. I can seed it every nwo and then if someone wants to take on the responsibility, but likely a month or two after the initial project has been up, I'll have to stop.

Hopefully enough anons will contribute to make it more special than just my work, and so far so good. Had 8 people already send me some really good stuff.

>pic related is a mostly from an offroad anon
>>
File: Screenshot_20161204-014550.png (353KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161204-014550.png
353KB, 1080x1920px
>>32202623
>>32206441
I'd recommended changing Operations to Combat, so as to include self defense more in the martial arts kind of section, but you could include squad tactics and other stuff under that same folder, as it would fit better IMO.

This site has an okay list of sites to get bugout/prepped style info from, but not all are good
>>
>>32206726
>every nwo and then
>nwo
>NWO

I KNEW IT!
>>
http://www.pssurvival.com/PS/index.htm

These guys are absolutely fucking batshit crazy. No joke, they think the world will end when the magnetic pole of the world flips causing Armageddon.

BUT they have compiled this excellent collection of resources that other folks have written into one nice location.
>>
>>32206825
>prepped
Anon there are no cucks here, but lol thanks it seems pretty decent

>>32206831
oy gevalt!

>>32206853
THIS RIGHT THE FUCK HERE IS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT, there's 14gigs total, but some of it seems unneccesary so I'll definitely be weeding it down
>>
>>32206924
And that's just one of the links I have, I can dig up more later and email you. I've got some really good stuff that ought to be in the do/k/ument but isn't, pdfs of Where There is No Doctor, Where There Is No Dentist, an official handbook by the Swedes for conducting guerrilla warfare against an invading country, a great SHTF guide hosted on that other chan that will probably get me banned for linking to it because site rivalry, and a lot of links for gun related testing data--my favorite being the bullet gel test comparison data.
>>
>>32204273
So do you just shoot peoples dogs for fun or is that just meme

Op, link is ranger handbook, seems appropriate

www.google.com/url?q=http://www.milsci.ucsb.edu/sites/secure.lsit.ucsb.edu.mili.d7/files/sitefiles/resources/Ranger%2520Handbook.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwitydHeitrQAhUL7IMKHYNzCmkQFgggMAA&usg=AFQjCNFDIkODftTocfkexgovEJZs-EQXlg
>>
>>32207011
I actually have the Where there is no doctor, but dentist is welcome, send me a link for it or if it's small enough send it in email, as doctor was only 26 megs, I try to keep my inbox empty. The other stuff just send links/copies when you can.

>>32207023
added
>>
>>32202604
What happened to the ar/k/?
>>
>>32207081
Dunno.
Personally I only ever got the files from murdercube a long time ago. I missed when they constructed ar/k/, but from what I heard, they just put the unchanged do/k/ument in a folder with a bunch of other stuff, which even if I could find it, isn't still quite what the project is about. If someone wants to seed it, I'd be happy to take stuff from it as well, but I don't think it'll have things like the FOSSCAD stuff or other more recent shit, along with likely being less organize than what I'm looking to have. For me this shit is like painting, I enjoy structure and design. I'd probably do it even if I already had one like it.

>>32206825
Excellent point, will definitely be making the change
>>
K, going to bed, will be back at around 3pm CST tomorrow, so try to keep thread alive.
>>
>>32203605
the thing is /k/ is likely largely rural, which have shitty internet

i recently got fiber optic tho
>>
Gents, i have a full, unadulterated, unmolested copy of the ar/k/, more than 200 gigs, anyone want it?
>>
>>32202604
Honestly probably better off starting from scratch.

Have a clear idea of what you want it to contain and/or achieve. Ditch anything obsolete and outdated.

I'd personally like to see a lot more modern practical shooting info in there.
>>
Dear diary, today OP was not a faggot. Thanks komrade.

As for recommended material: The Art of War is a must-have classic, and if it's not already in it needs to be. I've got a nice version with new translations and minimally intrusive footnotes, but I don't have a way to scan it now.
>>
>>32202623
Are the assorted Army Manuals in there?
>>
I did this in 2012 to the one called "Everything a /k/ommando needs". I purged the duplicates, bad information, unuseful clutter, etc. Then reorganized it and added homesteading content, farming, as well as some videos on shooting technique. I spent a lot of time wading through that thing, and now its stilling on an external HD somewhere around here...it still needs work.

Instead of revising this one, my advice is that you should salvage it and create something new. You'll spend 300 man hours trying to find all the duplicates, making judgment calls about whether something is useless filler, getting rid of bad information, etc.

Instead figure out what areas you want to highlight, then grab content from the Do/k/ument and create a much more condensed, useful version of it. You can add extra content you solicit from other kommandos if you find it lacking. Whatever you do, just don't fall for the same trap and create a file that looks like an episode of hoarders.
>>
Technically I'm not here, I have a second on my phone, I had a second. I'm coming back to do some more work at 3.

>>32208137
This and the ranger handbook are what I've got, so fire away with links or downloads to stuff.

>>32207837
Fuck yeah I'd love to have it, send me an email with how you wanna transfer it.

>>32208090
>>32208210
That's essentially what I'm doing. I actually spent several days thinking and planning exactly how the construction will take place. I'm reorganizing the original so that all of what it does have is more accessible for when all anons have put their shit on the table and there's too much to keep. The bottoms up philosophy is a better approach, but it simply can't be ignored how much good shit is in the dokument. Personally, making the anarchy explosive tutorials readable is what I'm most excited about.

>episode of hoarders
Yeah that's why I am doing this, cuz there's absoultely no reason to have 3 different manuals on the Glock from the early 90s when we have minimalist, updated shit from two years ago. The main problem is that a lot of that kind of stuff has to be pirated, and I don't have the know-how to go and find all of it, along with the amount of work it would take to keep my ISP off my back for that long. That 300 hours you mentioned is something I'm not afraid of, because "salvaging" as such is always better than having to go find something new, especially with data caps and other shit nowadays.

Will be back.
>>
File: improvisedfirearm001.jpg (276KB, 1120x1493px) Image search: [Google]
improvisedfirearm001.jpg
276KB, 1120x1493px
>>32202604
For starters I didn't read the thread so if any of this is redundant than fu

Next I had the Ark torrent downloader in my que (the torrent file is too big) and just fired it up and it's showing 7 seeds ...

wait I got it 3.6mb ... ok 285gb with 5 seeds 10 leech and the second I hoped on it was cranking at 700ks

so do a search and find it . done

BUT WAIT I wanted to mention the archive.org has a TON of useful stuff like

https://archive.org/details/folkscanomy_defense

even more if you search and more stuff on welding and farming etc too

ok gtg for some reason my dog is barking really loud gonna check it out ....
>>
>>32203368
Stevens 320 is Turkish
>>
Wish i had something to contribute. But alas, all i can do is bump
>>
File: 1714298[1].jpg (43KB, 281x432px) Image search: [Google]
1714298[1].jpg
43KB, 281x432px
I have an unhealthy fascination with stuff like pic related.

What section would this go under?
>>
File: 7894686579257680.jpg (313KB, 1550x2006px) Image search: [Google]
7894686579257680.jpg
313KB, 1550x2006px
>>32202604

PDFs:

http://mesprojets.eu/blueprints.html

Channels to grab in full:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrT_9lgNfVlt2acnMHnpWFw/videos

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0VCN0pkJ-k6dVhdG9bbC1g/videos
>>
File: Untitled.png (46KB, 907x872px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
46KB, 907x872px
Any of this look useful?
>>
>>32208849
Under the "that's-a a spicy meat-a-ball!" section
>>
>>32208849
"Rebuilding your tech tree for dummies"
>>
Cut down on as many of the loose .txt files and screencaps as you can. condense them down into a couple of .pdfs' or something.

Also, since a lot of concerns seem to be poopping up about size and bandwidth.... cut out all the videos completely. organise them into a seperate download - the Do/k/umentary
>>
>>32202604
I never downloaded the first do/k/ument. anyone have a link?
>>
just throwing it out there that the #1 reason I got the new Ar/k/ was because it had QuikLOAD

information and software is warfare
any /k/ do/k/ument should include encryption software, secure communication software, etc
>>
>>32209742
All those AGI videos in the original dokument. It was so unnecessary for such a collection but still took up 15gb on it's own.
>>
File: 1418525115443.jpg (78KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1418525115443.jpg
78KB, 800x600px
Bumperoni for our friend.

Also pic related for a full auto conversion
>>
Not sure if this has been covered, but i can do i huge ass writeup on lockpicking, breaking and entering, quick hiding, etc. If there's any interest.
T. /k/s reformed criminal.
>>
File: 1480212728933.gif (1MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
1480212728933.gif
1MB, 350x197px
>>32202604
Hey OP, I've got a personal collection of stuff related to the Do/k/uments, if you'd like to include 'em, here's the link:
https://mega.nz/#F!rcVFlaIC!zhrCWGYn84ghOCNZyRkNcQ

51 folders
2045 files
4.9 gb

I've tried my best organize it and name the files.
>>
>>32210006
Do anon!
>>
Newfag here were can I get this
>>
>>32210546
>>32209777
murdercube.com is one resource
>>
File: pivnica.png (2MB, 712x1428px) Image search: [Google]
pivnica.png
2MB, 712x1428px
>>32208601
>>32208897
>>32208964
>>32210006

Absolutely, we can use all of it, right now is just amassing any and all information that is possible. I'm condensing and laying the framework right now, the actual trimming and such will be included. If youre one that has stuff ready, send it, and if you cant send it, give a link.

>>32209742
>>32209894
Yeah I'm thinking they are gonna get packaged into an edition that gets less attention, more of the catch all edition. Those decisions will come when I'm done with finals this week on Friday.

It turns out I'm gonna have to go dark the rest if the day, I'm still sorting and amassing, but I'll have to be doing it from a school computer, and won't be able to access the website, so please keep it up, I'm really impressed with the receptanxe and work you guys are putting into the project.

For anons that don't have anything to give. I am asking try to look at what you can create. You might not have an infograph, but you might know a lot about where to shop for good deals for a certain type of gun. You might know all kinds of shit about offroaders or chemistry of medicine/explosives. Just right up a .txt file or paste it in the thread.

Either way, good work all of you, keep it up. At this point I have so much to do that I will be on the thread less. Bump it with your stuff if you have it, but don't freak out if it dies and I don't make one that evening. I'll definitely make one during the middle if the week if it dies before then, but I doubt before then.
>>
>>32203368
This is still mostly accurate, just raise the price of everything $50-100 and the surplus shit by $100-200 then start listing .40 pistols since there's been a market crash as well as all of the police trade-ins on barrettes.
>>
File: you magnificent bastard.jpg (46KB, 386x480px) Image search: [Google]
you magnificent bastard.jpg
46KB, 386x480px
>>32211044
You need to rename yourself the /K/ompiler.

Just sayin.'
>>
I have a suggestion, can we try and update/make a version of the dokument that allows for easy printing?

In a real apoc scenario there may not be lots of electronics for very long, so having it be easy to convert into physical form would be really good, also helps have multiple types of backups of the information it contains.
>>
>>32211124
He mentioned that earlier, see barebones edition
>>
>>32208849
top one looks like a still for water/alcohol/perfume
>>
OP please add 100 deadly skills the PDF can be found online pretty easily if you dont know how to mass grab off imgur

http://imgur.com/ gallery/kIrZa
>>
File: poorfag.jpg (4MB, 3900x5008px) Image search: [Google]
poorfag.jpg
4MB, 3900x5008px
>>32203368
>>32206305
Fugging 4MB limit
>>
>>32212183
Capital i lol, not an L. The other takes you to an angry robot
>>
boomp
>>
File: 1467984267410.png (3MB, 1636x1491px) Image search: [Google]
1467984267410.png
3MB, 1636x1491px
>>32208601
>>32211044
>>32202604
In case you haven't found it a /t/

>>>/t/551172

don't bump the thread talk in here !

https://archive.org/details/ETYNTKE

https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/13561569/The_Ar_k_

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4v0eip1wg8l1cx7/The%20Ark%20Update%201.torrent?dl=0
>>
Is there any good way we can have this thing frequently updated? Maybe ever quarter or something there is an update release as discussed and agreed on by the community. That would keep it from going to out of date and means we won't need another big revision every few years.
>>
>>32210684
Full link here

https://murdercube.com/files/
>>
include tons of infographs please
>>
>>32203172
what AGI vids do you got?
>>
Ark was a horrible torrent. Scanned books at 300mb. 30 year old content. Disorganized. The idea is pretty great but my personal collection far exceeds the pleb tier content. Compress that shit before you seed.
>>
>>32202604
Bump
>>
>>32202623
>full auto conversions
Oh God my dog...
>>
File: 1480286177750.jpg (193KB, 478x489px) Image search: [Google]
1480286177750.jpg
193KB, 478x489px
I think we need to get some /fit/ in there
>>
So how can a newfag download and look at these documents without getting the dog killed by ATF?
>>
>>32214399
Well, I grabbed the torrent from murdercube but it's been stalled at 96% completion for like a year
>>
>>32214399
Just don't document yourself doing any of the shit you find in there that the ATF won't like.
>>
I don't know where to find anything remotely resembling comprehensive, but data on ballistics of various cartridges would be useful. especially for long range shooting.
>>
This is all of the articles from the past 20 years in a self reliance magazine... it's quite extensive, but if you want to include some info on long term survival and sustainability or off grid living this could be a good resource. Also some directly weapons related articles.

http://www.backwoodshome.com/features/article-index/
>>
File: IMG_0227.png (40KB, 750x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0227.png
40KB, 750x700px
>>32214399
Its not really the ATF, its more the FBI for pirating, since some shit in there is copyrighted. VPN is probably a good idea, but it won't be that big of a deal DESU. All the shit on explosives and such isn't illegal to have, its just YOU DONT NEED IT ANON SO YOU SHOULDNT HAVE IT

OP, sent some stuff on bunker construction
>>
File: 1447396142184.jpg (184KB, 787x1178px) Image search: [Google]
1447396142184.jpg
184KB, 787x1178px
>>32202604
Let [email protected] know when you are done with the torrent and there will be seeding done.

Site has seeded:
6.75TB of the Dokument
28.54TB of the Mega Folder
1.23TB of Field Manuals
171.54GB of Klaus' Minimalist Dokument

Unfortunately there was a hard-drive issue ~1 year ago, these statistics would be double

I will lurk this thread until it 404s incase anyone has any questions about the cube
>>32202604
>>32202623
If someone sorted through the Sniper101 series by TiborasaurusRex that would also be pretty handy to add
>>
>>32215170
Not just ballistics data, but reloading info would be good too.
>>
>>32208491
Figuring out a way to get you the ar/k/ senpai. gimme a minute. Right I'm zipping it.
>>
>>32212188
Seems like a decent update although I havn't seen a Mauser for under $250 in a long while and Mosins seem to go from $250-300

Cheers!
>>
>>32215242
holy fuck, its actually a hundred videos long
damn it, there goes my free time
>>
Made a strawpoll while we're just here talking about what we want. It'll give OP an idea of what's most important to people following

www.strawpoll.me/11802130
>>
>>32203605
>people kept throwing fucking videos
Ugh yeah, let's try to keep the videos a separate torrent.

I can seed and I will dig through my stuff to see if I can contribute anything unique.
>>
>>32215240
>sent some stuff on bunker construction
Hey, can you send that to [email protected] too? Now that I have money I'm looking into building or buying one.
>>
>>32215544
that poll is tiny, cant we get something with more/multiple selection? with only 3 options, you're gonna polarize it
>>
>>32215567
I agree. Video files needs to be a different document all together. Also reducing the torrent size by splitting is a good thing anyway, I think lots of anons are foregoing getting all these useful files because they look at these 200gb torrents and are put off trying to wrangle that.
>>
>>32215926
I think it would be best if we can vote for more categories and rank by which is priority for us. That way we can get a good idea of what things are valued most out of this project.
>>
>>32215544
Probably best to scratch the poll, its a good idea for the next thread header though
>>
>>32215242
What are the main differences between the mega folder and document? (Is mega the ar/k/?)
>>
>>32216397
Mega folder was based on info from the RogueSci forums. The Do/k/ument was an attempt to make something better with a more cohesive focus on wepaons and tactics. Klaus's Mini Dokument and the Everything a Kommando Needs were attempts to further focus on just weapons related info. The ark was simply a bunch of these torrents and some other info thrown together.
>>
I have the latest edition of the Skripture if thats relevant
>>
Well guys heres a good few manuals:
https://archive.org/details/military-manuals?&sort=-downloads&page=2
>>
File: 1480563446791.jpg (40KB, 508x403px) Image search: [Google]
1480563446791.jpg
40KB, 508x403px
Bumping with this pic that might be relevant useful food for thought. You can get quite a bit of food from a small amount of land if you do it right.
>>
File: 1424391155012.png (396KB, 767x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1424391155012.png
396KB, 767x1023px
>>32217265
I got some more of those.
>>
File: 1424391216191.png (394KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1424391216191.png
394KB, 768x1024px
>>32217383
>>
>>32217383
Oh thanks, I couldn't find the version with the actual numbers.
>>
File: 1424391013041.png (2MB, 1604x996px) Image search: [Google]
1424391013041.png
2MB, 1604x996px
>>32217388
>>
>>32217395
damn I wish I was talented enough to do shit like this
>>
>>32217265
>>32217395
Do you have sources for these infographics?
>>
>>32217422
Not sure where the first few came from, but for the last one a quick reverse image search brought up a pdf of The Complete Book of Self Sufficiency by John Seymour. Said pdf may or may not be related to The Doc/k/ument, it seems pretty aimed at off the grid living.
>>
>>32217468
>>32217422
The other ones are from a book called The Backyard Homestead

There is a online version here: http://www.reading-everyday.com/15/The_Backyard_Homestead_split_005.html
>>
>>32217596
Addendum: It's got some nice information and pictures, but lacks when it comes to real depth of instruction. It moreso teaches the concepts and not as much the execution, if you get what I'm saying.
>>
Alright, here's an update to my name and to the project.

Everything is going quite well, as murdercube is now seeding the files again, and people are able to get a better idea of what's being discussed.

As of right now, the main tasks I'm undertaking are screencapping, downloading, and sorting all the new information in the framework that exists currently. Unzipping and renaming files is a large portion of my work oddly enough, as the file names are an atrocity.

As of right now , there is essentially a queue of information being organized.

I now have the manuals from MC, and am doing my best to incorporate all the mentions that have been posted so far. Notable exclusions include the youtube clips concerning gunsmithing as I feel not enough information will be present per byte to warrant the several gigs that would be consumed by video feed or time spent captioning, and one or two of the prepper sites that were more political and topical than offering hearty information. I'm looking into getting caption readouts for the sniper videos though, as precision marksmanship is a crucial skill.

I will also be downloading the ar/k/ sometime next weekend, but my allotted dorm data would push me over for the week if I did it now.

If you offer something, I'll do my best to ensure a fair shot of its addition, but I can't always write up an analysis of each possible source and post it, as I actually have to have time for the project. If you want to know if your proposed source is being used, send me an email and I'll explain why or why not, and if you feel it is not a fair judgment, then we will bring it before the thread, court style lol.

My goal is to create a new thread around wednesday afternoon with several strawpolls, decisions that need crowd input, and other items of interest, so bumping this thread as of now is only useful if you have information you want considered now instead of later.
>>
In the next thread, issues concerning the direction of the project will be the main theme, but additions and such will still be open to consideration.

It's important to remember the scope of this project. That it will take weeks. This week will feel especially long, as I don't have all the time I will next week, and can't give responses as fast as I'd like.

I am very excited about how much enthusiasm has been shown, so thank you for that. Please remember that these threads are also for critiquing; if you think an idea is retarded, mention it and say why and what you think could be improved.

I cannot stress enough that this will only be as good for you as the input you give. I would hate for 80% of contributors to be absolutely elated with the results, but 20% pissed that it wasn't what they wanted, but they never gave an opinion.
>>
>>32218191
A quick sidenote, I don't want this to be a disheartening message in terms of scale. My personal projected finish date is probably the beginning of January, definitely no further than the 15th, and in all likelihood before then.
>>
>>32202638
On printing guns, I could help perhaps.

Would be nice if we could aggregate information on how to make your own tools (lathes, 3D printers, what not) and how to use them.
>>
Bump

I have a shitton of images I've saved over the years. I'll email you as soon as I can.

Pro Tip: Don't store these unencrypted!

Any number of these files can be used as Probable Cause for a broader warrant if your computer is ever searched. And the feds will always find some BS infraction if they can search your home.

Use full disk encryption with VeraCrypt.
>>
Hmm, I wonder how much malware is tucked away in those files
>>
>>32218631
>implying I'm not using dm-crypt linux with auto locking drives and tamper kill switches

>>32218664
None, I have a file analysis tool that opens each file on a vm, and checks for added processes and permissions checks

>atf plz go
>>
>>32202966
>Things you wish you hadn't clicked on for 300, Alex
>>
are you going to add an attack helicopter folder?
>>
>>32218631
Also implying we are doing anything wrong.

The majority of actual copyrighted stuff will probably be coming out anyway, as most of that stuff is super old anyway. Literally the most useful shit is FOS, and can be found on most forums/imageboards

Its not actually illegal to information on how to make any of it, including explosives. Its illegal to make them under certain licensing/permit circumstances, but lol if you thought anyone was actually making this shit and posting about it. The feds aren't after people distributing info, they're interested when people want to use it to blow up a mall. A simple organized, informed document does not a school shooter make. Thats another reason I'm taking the anarchy stuff and cleaning it up, no one wants that shit.
>>
File: 1474607487486.png (894KB, 1013x2213px) Image search: [Google]
1474607487486.png
894KB, 1013x2213px
>>32202604
>>
>>32217395
>eating pigs in a apocalyptical world...

do you want worms in your brain???
>>
>>32218734
This is kinda good question, atleast for some SHTF scenarios. How to counter various air support functions would be useful. At something of a loss myself for how to counter an attack heli from a civilian background without an anti-material rifle and a bunch of luck.
>>
>>32218786
Why don't we just put up anything considered safe up on the wiki then?
>>
>>32218786
>Also implying we are doing anything wrong.

I'm implying nothing of the sort.

I'm saying straight out that

1. these images can be used as probable cause because it's not normal to have this kind of information
2. It's easy for feds to find SOME law that you broke and nail you on it

Cops have gotten broader warrants from flimsier reasoning.

>The feds aren't after people distributing info

Bullshit. Tell that to Cody Wilson who almost went to jail for distributing the Liberator over the internet.
>>
File: washbear.png (4MB, 2140x1739px) Image search: [Google]
washbear.png
4MB, 2140x1739px
>>32202638
>>
>>32218786
>Its not actually illegal to information on how to make any of it, including explosives.
IT actually is.
One of Feinstein's safe school bills included a provision that make sit illegal to teach or spread knowledge of expolosives if the recipient might do something illegal with thtat knowledge.
It's fine to spread explosives knowledge if you know who you are giving it too but since anyone can access a torrent you could be spreading nowledge to people who are going to do stupid shit. This could come back to get you.
Likewise since their is no legal use of explosive booby traps and IEDs the spreading of any knowledge of how to make them is illegal.
>>
>>32202638
Constructively, put the video files in a separate archive. That chops the download size down some for the most information per MB.

Alternatively, when I snagged the ar/k/ive I did the smallest files first, then the largest. Most torrent clients have the option to prioritize which ones get downloaded first.
>>
You're doing God's work, anon.
>>
>>32202604 BUMP. Will contribute when home. You're doing God's work
>>
good luck
>>
File: feinstein faggotry.jpg (222KB, 1080x1847px) Image search: [Google]
feinstein faggotry.jpg
222KB, 1080x1847px
>>32218786
>>32218839
>>32218862

Okay, OP, went and did some homework for you.

The wording of the law does in fact prohibit the distribution of materials pertaining to the making of destructive devices.

I called a few friends because i thought it was interesting stuff like the dokument gets passed around like candy without any seeming reprisal.

The law actually has a loophole: nowhere is it prohibited from receiving the materials, just distribution. People can download it all they want, as they wouldn't be considered distributors.

That means if you wanted to you could simply take the explosives folder out, and if people wanted it they could go get it from the actual dokument.

>B..but anon I want it!
Fuck off, he may not want to get knocked up with 20 years in prison just for someone who can't get it elsewhere
>>
>>32219970
>prohibited from receiving the materials, just distribution.

A technical note - P2P clients send data while also receiving it. Even though you may not have a complete file it is still considered distributing.
>>
File: 1467496845701.jpg (66KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1467496845701.jpg
66KB, 800x800px
whick one of you faggots bumped the gun thread on /t/ ?

F
>>
>>32219970
>if Hillary had been elected guns would be reclassified as a weapon of mass destruction and we'd go to prison for sharing how to 3D print a shitty pistol

Speaking of 3D printing guns it would be nice to include specs for those that could be loaded into a printer, instructions for their use too. Though I think the Aussies and maybe Brits could go to jail for downloading it then.
>>
>>32219970
Where else can you get those parts?

Also what countries does this apply to?
>>
>>32220738
Heck if I know, just called some friends I had over at a cyber forensics office in the US, they aren't even really "lawyers" per say, but sounded good enough for me
>>
>>32218205
Honestly, if anything that sounds way sooner than I expected for this project. No complaints here.

Quality of the product is a lot more important than speed anyhow.
>>
>>32220206
>>32218839
Basically I think the moral of the story is don't get caught. This shit really only becomes an issue if you do something stupid with it first. Generally speaking they aren't out trying to hunt down every guy that google searched "how to make a bomb". They are just gonna use it as evidence if you do try something.
>>
>>32202857
how about changing C into projectile weaponry in general? that way there would still be room dor bows, crossbows, slings and other shtf weapons
>>
OP, guy who sent you the pole shift site here.

I recommend deciding early on if this should be strictly /k/ topics or aimed at survivalism/resistance per /k/-philosophy. This will let you properly curate the materials.

As an example: Reloading is something very topically /k/, but it is not something that ought to be included in a survivalist document. It is /k/ related because it involves weaponry and shooting them cheaper. However, it is not truly survivalism related because it is strictly better to spend an equivalent amount of money on increasing one's ammo reserve than spending it on reloading supplies and equipment.

A /k/ topical document would do well to have a lot of war history material inside of it. But a survivalist document isn't enhanced by adding a book about D-Day to it. Likewise sanitation is one of the most important topics for a survivalist document but is irrelevant to a /k/ document.

You may want to make a torrent for each of these. There would be a certain amount of overlap expected between them. I think you would find that by more narrowly choosing your focus that it would be very easy to decide which files were appropriate, but that the size of the document would be reduced to the point that you could consider adding select videos to it without the size becoming a problem. It would also make the document more useful to the people downloading it since everything would be topical.

Lockpicking, computers, hygiene, pharmaceuticals/drugs, vehicles, etc... there's a lot in the MEGA folder that isn't /k/ related at all and could be purged. Similarly if it was survivalist/resistance focused, we could stand to have most of the war history a lot of the gun manuals, and more removed.

Humor, of course, should not be a folder that makes the cut in either case.
>>
>>32202623
I support this $100, anon. call for help from us, if you need it.
>>
Guys,could you please point me to anything regarding self defense in philosophy?
Thanks in advance
>>
This guy on the pirate bay has shitloads of semi relevant content. Hasn't been updated since like '09 though

/user/x_DontTreadOnMe_x/
>>
>>32221745
I think too much curation goes against the spirit of the do/k/ument. The focus of this project is more to organize and fix what we have. So that it can be more accessible and usable.

It's not supposed to be a pure gun manual, or combat tactics, or survivalist, or anything else. There are already real books for all that kind of stuff. The do/k/ is a great system to aggregate the resources and knowledge of /k/ as a whole in relation to all the things /k/ likes. This obviously includes survialist/SHTF stuff as well as ballistics and reloading or whatever else.
>>
>>32221956
In short, we aren't trying to make a new thing, just improve what we already had. At least that's how I understand it.
>>
>>32221956
>>32221988
I disagree. Making it too broad makes it as useless as making it too focused.
>>
>>32222450
But people can always prune out the stuff they don't want. All the categories covered in the previous versions are there because people valued them being there. This isn't a commercial product, it's a data archive. In my opinion, we should aim to be as broad as we can within reasonable limits of size.

I think people do have different views of what they value most in the idea of the do/k/ and it would be unfair to leave out lots of data because we have a specific vision of it's content purpose.
>>
File: Index.jpg (123KB, 687x596px) Image search: [Google]
Index.jpg
123KB, 687x596px
Feel free to add all the Dillon catalog centerfolds I have if you like. Mega here:

https://mega.nz/#!cAlg2awZ!t1rkJFWZO0KUhJ7nqvArDTE3hrHnaxKbboLC4ddICCE
>>
File: 1480198963075.jpg (165KB, 1200x672px) Image search: [Google]
1480198963075.jpg
165KB, 1200x672px
>>32202604
Hey OP, I have a new ISIS propaganda video with a whole bunch of educational stuff, including a whole cooking show.

If you want I can host it up somewhere for you to add it in.
>pic related
>>
>>32224353
Hey guys, it the Animal Termination Force!
>>
>>32222634
>But people can always prune out the stuff they don't want.
This line of thinking is why we have the stupidly fucking huge do/k/ument right now. The whole proposal OP gave is to fix that size problem, and the easiest way is to get rid of things like "how to make your own candles" or "how to hack" that don't belong.
>>
>>32224411
Alright, that's a fair point. I guess I'm thinking more of the survivalism in closer relation to weapons than on the level you are describing.

I think there is room for stuff like outdoors survival instruction, what with the theme of running innawoods and all. But I see now that there also needs to be a line drawn on how far it needs to try and cover. I think that basic medicine, shelter building, and foraging/hunting and things like that are decent things to have. I think once we start straying too far from the guns and the knives and what to do with them it becomes too much.
>>
>>32224353
How about not-atf.gov?
>>
I think this is a great idea and badly needed

My thoughts

>Make it modular. There is the bare bones module, then you add modules onto that. Each module is has every thing you need for the subject.

>Bare Bones Module
+ Firearms manual database module
+ 3D printing module
+ Field medicine module
+ Advanced tactics module

So if we deep dive on the 3D printing module it has an installer for FOSS CAD, it has DIY 3D printer directions, it has instructions for using both and it comes with CAD files.

>There needs to be some kind of navigation better than the file explorer. I'm thinking web 1.0 HTML, it was designed for doing exactly this. Even just a single table of contents file is light years better than clicking through folders.

>Communications/IT Security is a hugely important subject and is missing.
>>
>>32225206
I'm not very /g/, how hard would it be to build all this content into an offline minimalist website?
>>
Are you unable to comprehend basic English?
>with the intent of violating Federal law

You probably shouldn't be downloading written instructions anyway though if you're unable to read.
>>
>>32225808
>>32219970
No it is NOT illegal or books like the Anarchist's Cookbook could not be sold on Amazon. Faggot.
>>
>>32225206
> trusting medicine
> from 4chan
Pffttt hahahahahaha
>>
>>32226038
If at first pliers do not work, use hammer. Propane torch is last resort.

Make sure patient is drunk before using propane torch. It well help if he does not see it approach.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (303KB, 1500x956px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
303KB, 1500x956px
Haw about breaking each chapter into individual zipped files that can be seperate torrents..would make life easier.
>>
It's not something that's immediately useful, but I ought to be able to consolidate some of the things I've been taught into a text document about how to properly store ammunition/explosives. Would that help?
>t. retired EOD tech
>>
>>32205654
I disagree with this map. As a PNW'er, I can say with certainty that while Woodland Marpat is ideal for Western Washington/Oregon and Norcal, Multicam works much better for Eastern Washington/Oregon, as well as most situations in I-da-ho and Montana.

Using W.Marpat in E.Washington will make you stick out like a sore thumb, it's a mix of wine country, scrubby rocky and sometimes hilly wasteland, farmland, and sparse pine-y forest that's mostly brown at ground level. It's a bit like Afghanistan. Multicam is a much better choice.
>>
>>32205654
Surplusshit here. I'd be happy to work on that map some through the next few weeks. I'll try to keep it posted in the camo threads, and remind people to suggest stuff. I'll try to make a thread about it some time next week.
>>
<ar/k/ is 306gb.
<Only have 218 gb free.

FML
>>
File: Budget Guns Trump Edition.jpg (4MB, 3900x5008px) Image search: [Google]
Budget Guns Trump Edition.jpg
4MB, 3900x5008px
>>32212188
which one is better?
>>
File: Nofun_robot.jpg (59KB, 448x473px) Image search: [Google]
Nofun_robot.jpg
59KB, 448x473px
>>32221745
the post.

Also, I don't want to download 9 different torrents with 50 gigs of duplicate files between them.
>>
>>32227419
Yes, of course.
>>
Shall the holy contents of the /k/ube be shared with those unbelievers freely in lan partyes? Or should I restrain the heretics from such knowledge in avoidance of social ostracism and law breakings?

What is the will of the /k/ube?
>>
>>32228825
I agree with him. Don't make me download a wannabe Encyclopedia Britannica that requires buying a new hard drive so that I can sift through it for the actual /k/ stuff.
>>
>>32228849
Knowledge wants to be free.
>>
>>32221745
IMO, it sounds like op wants to do both, refining the original and adding other actually /k/ommando relevant info, cuz anon, weapons may be the tools we use, but in times where they are needed, they arent all that's useful.
>>
>>32225206
Is 3d printing really popular enough to be part of the main focus, though?

To me that sounds like it should be one of your modeules
>>
>>32225206
Communications is a big one, but IT/security is more of a /g/ related topic, as there's so much to it. Some mention of radio and such has been mentioned, I think that's probably enough. Plus, how much actual tech setup will be usable if SHTF
>>
>>32229587
a LOT of stuff will still be usable, if your shtf is EMP, mainly stuff with huge amounts of wiring will be compromised, transformers, cell towers, radio trasmitters, stuff like that. 99% of cars will be fine, your laptop will probably be fine, almost definitely no internet, but thats a given

>things that need to be expounded upon
Signal boosters for radios, identitifying objects of interference of signal, repairing antennas, what to do with[if anything] landlines, powerlines, any preexsiting infrastructure.

>this might be getting too deep into survival but
small scale power logistics mainly. solar, wind, hydro, gas/diesel, human, powered generators and batteries or fuel cells. a small motor system can be rigged to follow the sun throught the day, or change direction based on wind currents, automatic shutoffs like "power save mode" can be configured, basic principles and mechanics of making a bicycle generator to hook up to car batteries or something homemade + maintainence on said things.

>apologies for the convoluted post, I'm too tired to think straight
>>
>>32229587
Communications is definitely important. Because tech may be useless in one way or another.. pre-discussed countermeasures would be useful for when the second wave of S hits the S covered F.

diplomatic strategies and maneuvers that could keep your loved ones alive/hidden
>>
>>32229633
I am all for this
>>
>>32229633
I think energy, at the minimum small scale would be very important, considering that all of our information is stored on computers. If you can't get to it, it's useless, dont even try to fool yourself into thinking you could memorize all of the information needed
>>
>>32230108
Printouts with sheet protectors m8

I have huge binders.
>>
What we really need and don't have in the dokument is the legal side of self defense--what to do if you have to shoot someone, so that you don't go to prison. There's some very good resources out there.

Currently all I remember there being is "how to represent yourself in court" which is actively harmful information since even the most skilled lawyer knows that he should hire a lawyer to represent him. Why? Because judges are biased against self-representers for bucking the status quo. And just because you read a book on how to do it doesn't mean you'll be as good as someone with experience.
>>
>>32227951
Replace FN handgun with canik. The fn is 500+ which isnt budget. Possibly replace the sig with ruger american, they are the same price but the ruger is tougher with a stronger barrel.

Replace savage acis in .300 with remington 700 ADL youth modelin 308. Idk why a .300 made it on a budget list. The rem 700 youth comes in much more common calibers of 243 or 308, and the youth designator means it comes with shoulder spacers. So esentially you are getting a parkerized rem 700 for 400$
>>
>>32230803
Cont

Actually, i think ill make a different gun list. Ill post it at some point today.
>>
>>32227951
>RIA 1911
>410$
Holy shit
Over here in Romania they go for over 1000$
>>
Would be interested in making a silencer up here in syrup land. Just for fun, obviously.
>>
>>32231445
stick a water bottle or 2L on the end of it. Haven't you seen Shooter?
>>
>>32202623
>finally a gear category
thank god, this really needed to be a thing
>>
File: fiveshooter3.jpg (19KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
fiveshooter3.jpg
19KB, 640x480px
>>32208601
>>32213213
>>32220245

https://archive.org/details/MassadAyoobJudiciousUseOfDeadlyForce
>>
File: sillystring.gif (121KB, 757x757px) Image search: [Google]
sillystring.gif
121KB, 757x757px
Cool idea for when SHTF and you're trying to raid someone's possibly booby trapped house.
>>
>>32233018
even with the idea behind it, I'd be hard pressed to be putting anything on trip wires....
>>
>>32233135
I doubt any tripwires are sensitive enough to be activated by sillystring, or else marines would not have used this method. Besides, compared with activating a tripwire with your ankle, I'd consider this to be a much better alternative.
>>
>>32208601
Currently seeding The Ark.
Took me about a week of downloading during the day.
>>
File: 1448835998462.jpg (78KB, 640x415px) Image search: [Google]
1448835998462.jpg
78KB, 640x415px
Update coming tomorrow afternoon. Hang in there.
>>
File: Bullet-Ammunition-Comparisom.jpg (434KB, 1665x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Bullet-Ammunition-Comparisom.jpg
434KB, 1665x1080px
>>32233875
Ammo, what for ants?
But if anyone has a better quality one, post it.
>>
File: Navigation.png (246KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Navigation.png
246KB, 1920x1080px
>>32233918
OP, I took up the suggestion of another anon and made a HTML navigation page with annotations if you don't already know HTML. Will take up any stylistic changing suggestions, and set up a download upon completion.
>>
>>32231570
I'm almost certain that would only work with small rimfire guns with long-ish barrels, *maybe* that one bolt action 9mm carbine thing or those aero survival semi's
>>
File: bullets cartridge guide large.jpg (961KB, 3240x2160px) Image search: [Google]
bullets cartridge guide large.jpg
961KB, 3240x2160px
>>32233918
I got you, /k/omrade
>>
File: bullets cartridge guide.jpg (304KB, 3597x393px) Image search: [Google]
bullets cartridge guide.jpg
304KB, 3597x393px
>>32235126
>>
File: bullets cartridge guide 2.jpg (404KB, 2754x878px) Image search: [Google]
bullets cartridge guide 2.jpg
404KB, 2754x878px
>>32235146
>>
>>32230617
Agreed.

I need better advice than "run the fuck away after shooting" since that is my current strategy.
>>
>>32231250
>RIA
>$1000
Seriously, RIAs are pieces of shit. They aren't even worth the $400 we have to pay for them.
>>
File: Capture.png (251KB, 2430x842px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
251KB, 2430x842px
Any interest in these? I have about 2.5 gb of educational pdfs. they should all be high quality scans. I can take some screen shots of the other folders' contents if anyone wants

>AK Measurements here
pastebin.com/mh8MKk5G
>>
>>32236860
Yes. Uh, can you upload them all? There's too many that I want for me to even list them.
>>
File: Capture2.png (122KB, 1204x861px) Image search: [Google]
Capture2.png
122KB, 1204x861px
>>32236966
Ill post a mediafire link in a bit, I'm trying to sort them out some more beforehand, for some reason there are quite a few duplicates. also there is a ton of martial arts stuff and not as much straight k stuff as I remember. pic related

In the meantime, have some links to some /k/ literature
http://pastebin.com/2Jy1u5h3
http://pastebin.com/Wi2Cm3XM
http://pastebin.com/P12vT8E5
http://pastebin.com/QHRzpJnJ
http://pastebin.com/MbEZvFmu
>>
>>32235107
agreed. Mostly being a smartass. probably better off buying a commercial suppressor for anything larger than .22lr anyways. and if youre not using subsonic ammo, theres only so much good it can do.
>>
File: Revised Dokument HTML.png (277KB, 1212x766px) Image search: [Google]
Revised Dokument HTML.png
277KB, 1212x766px
>>32234191
If anyone feels inclined to clean up my HTML or add anything feel free to do so, and I will try to update it with any relevant suggestions.

Here's the link:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/9w6ge96021lqm/Dokument_Revival_HTML
>>
>>32239438
Get rid of that camo background first of all
>>
File: Revised Dokument HTML.png (80KB, 1038x747px) Image search: [Google]
80KB, 1038x747px
>>32239667
White's a bit boring though, don't you think?
>>
>>32239739
then black or limit the camo to the sides, because reading red text over camo is a headache
>>
>>32239739
>not using Yotsuba B background color
have you forgotten where we come from, brother?!

captcha: de bel air toya confirms
>>
>>32227951
Just replace Tim and Eric shit with mass shooter superstar Sam Hyde and add a Trump and you're pretty much ok. Also 2015 to 2016
Also Mosins are like $300 now in most cases.
>>
>>32225828
That's a common critique of the law, but its still illegal
>>
File: Screenshot_4.png (186KB, 1169x876px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_4.png
186KB, 1169x876px
>>32239869
but tomorrow is so much better ;-;
>>
>>32240067
Personally, I'm considering what that means, but we'll see
>>
>>32240067
>>32225828
>>
File: Revised Dokument HTML.png (76KB, 1242x754px) Image search: [Google]
76KB, 1242x754px
>>32239869
>>32239812
That looking better to you? Hovering over the links also turns them red.
>>
File: Capture6.png (239KB, 2340x834px) Image search: [Google]
Capture6.png
239KB, 2340x834px
>>32240080

do you have the Maine Prepper video compilation? someone posted it here a few months ago. its around 20gb of video files

>Where's your trip?
>>
>>32240104
appreciate the effort anon, yeah
>>
>>32240149
I do not, but 20 GB of video is not something I'm looking to add. The point of the project is to prune what's useful per byte of data. Taking notes on the videos I feel would be a better option.

What do you mean where's my trip? I've been using it?
>>
>>32240218
Ah, I see, sorry, still new to faggotry on mobile posting
>>
Be sure to include some info about homesteading in regards to prepping and becoming self-sufficient. I would personally recommend some of the works of John Seymour, you can find them online for free.
>>
File: Capture.png (41KB, 701x512px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
41KB, 701x512px
>>32240218
>The point of the project is to prune what's useful per byte of data
gotcha, just thought I'd ask

what about >>32236860 ? I've sorted them into pic related and uploading to mediafire right now
>>
File: Capture2.png (99KB, 778x804px) Image search: [Google]
Capture2.png
99KB, 778x804px
>now I lost my trip
>>32240362
hows this?
>>
>>32240414
>300+
I hope that's not GB anon, cuz I can't manage that right now.

As far as what it looks like, half of it looks fantastic, and the other half looks as though I'd pass it up

I'd recommend MEGA as the file hosted so that I can pick and choose the useful files.

>antifa folder , ninja folder
Lol anon wtf
>>
File: Revised Dokument HTML.png (80KB, 1179x747px) Image search: [Google]
80KB, 1179x747px
>>32240228
If you want to use it, the HTML and CSS are all working, the only things that need editing on your part are the file structure and names for each edition.

Also, I've updated the Mediafire folder >>32239438, so everything should be good for download.
>>
File: 1.png (45KB, 420x604px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
45KB, 420x604px
>>32240486
actually me, my trip fell off
no, it means 300+ files
antifa and ninja contain pic related, didnt know what else to call 'em lol

the pdf library comes out to 3.1 gb, 500mb of which is because of 2 handloading books that I dont know how to compress
>>
>>32240486
although in light of the potential legal issue, i may leave out the antifa folder all together
>>
>>32240546
I will include it, though my knowledge of page design is 0, and wouldn't know how to connect the structure.

Personally I will probably not use it, but I will certainly include it for the anons who will know how and will
>>
File: pep talk.jpg (164KB, 1001x602px) Image search: [Google]
pep talk.jpg
164KB, 1001x602px
nothing constructive to add.

will definitely seed tho. good work so far anons. I'm proud of you guys
>>
File: Adding Directories.png (129KB, 2140x783px) Image search: [Google]
Adding Directories.png
129KB, 2140x783px
>>32240652
When I said "file structure" I meant how you end up organizing the folders once everything is done. In other words, you just have to add in the file paths.
Ex:
if 'Bandages' is in Medicine, then the path is "Medicine\Bandages"

Pic related: It's easier to understand what you're doing once you see what everything does. Don't be too discouraged, I made sure to annotate everything, and included a mini tutorial for everything you'll have to do.
>>
>>32240802
Oh it's that shit. Yeah I can do that.
>>
Scrape this site and add it in full for SHTF goodness:

http://www.lowtechmagazine.com/
>>
>>32241022
httrack.com and diy
>>
I honestly think there should be a section for hand to hand combat.
>>
>>32241112
Sure, name the section "For Eurocucks"
>>
File: g.png (65KB, 682x746px) Image search: [Google]
g.png
65KB, 682x746px
>>32240812
>>32236966

https://mega.nz/#!x4QlCRKT!iObao-nb5v2bWEK9x2m-TjKDlnZmA3knqF7GXCLFx0Q
>>
>>32211120
>Capital k

Get out
>>
>>32235952
They're the cheapest I've found in romanian shops.

It might end up being better to import a Norinco 1911 from Germany (would end up ~450€). Thoughts?
>>
File: 1.jpg (312KB, 1304x1608px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
312KB, 1304x1608px
https://www.docdroid.net/wSicV2M/rhodesia-regiment-tactical-aide-memoire.pdf.html dunno if this belongs here but some kommando uploaded it
>>
>>32202604
>>32202623
>>32202638
>>32202664
>>32202752
>>32202939
>>32202988
>>32208090
>>32209894
>>32209948
>>32213213
Where will we post all of the organized/revamped file for less tech-savvy /k/ommandos that dont know how to torrent?
>>
>>32242537
If it is a /k/-based document instead of a survivalist-based one then it definitely belongs. And honestly if it's /k/-based we should have a lot more war accounts and biographies.
>>
>>32243220
What are they even doing on the internet?
>>
File: download.png (813KB, 900x504px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
813KB, 900x504px
>>32224353
>>
>>32243953
shitposting
>>
>>32242537
everything's all fucking crooked. what a dick
>>
>>32203605
I'll seed it as long as nothing in there will get the popo on my ass. I have pretty good net and some spare computers.

I also need a link.
>>
>>32202604
There should be a version that is easily printable (mostly text and line-art), as digital only copies are gonna be useless when shit goes tits up. Paper is the only true historian of the SHTF scenario.
>>
>>32246074

>nothing in there will get the popo on my ass

Nigger you DO realize the /k/ document is one of the few things that has absolutely 100% certainty of putting you on some serious government watchlists? The NSA frowns upon people downloading shit that teaches them how to make bombs and sabotage infrastructure and fight guerilla wars, let alone people who seed that shit.

I didnt read this whole thread but yeah hopefully someone already posted this because im sure theres plenty of people browsing who dont understand the gravity of what they are getting themselves involved with.
>>
>>32206924
Gonna need a lot of people proofing these to make sure all the info is accurate and relevant.

Definitely going to want to date all the material, so we can judge how old it is, and when it needs an update (the only date on the poorfags home defense is a singular >2015 ).

There is a lot out there, and to make sure this is solid, we gotta make sure none of it is lies, find, or jokes, and that it covers everything you need, from oiling guns, to creating ciphers.

I'm sure /out/ has a lot of good shit for outdoors survival and living. We could probably get them to drop infographics in exchange for promising to build an /out/ module for them.
>>
>>32246250
There is a difference between being on a watchlist, getting fines and notices from your ISP for downloading/hosting copyrighted materials, and getting a ride in the FBI Party Van.
>>
Someone with more money than me should set up a dedicated hosting server called the /k/ube.
>>
>>32246313

Of course there is. Which is why I said it would put you on some fairly high-level terrorism watchlists rather than notices from your ISP or free rides in the FBI party van.

Some people are fine being on a watchlist. Others would rather not have attention drawn to themselves if they can help it. Technically everyone who frequents this Surinamese competitive stick bending forum is already on some watchlists because of the content posted here but accessing the /k/ document really bumps you up to an entirely more serious tier.

I totally support this shit, knowledge is power. But people need to be informed that it is some heavy duty shit that may or may not have consequences in the professional and personal life down the road, thats all.
>>
>>32246407
In line with this, I think a question that needs to be asked is whether it'll affect the ability to purchase firearms, and to what extent. Just being watched is one thing, but if they make you wait for months while they try to figure out if youre gonna shoot something up would be fuckin annoying.
>>
>>32202604
I think that the main thing is that it needs to be more accessible. I honestly have never heard of this thing till today and after an hour of searching I can't find any links that work.
>>
Hey guys, had a a hiccup with getting back to my workstation, the update will be in the morning
>>
>>32241116
Buddy, hand to hand combat is important.
>>
>>32247325
murdercube.com ?
>>
>>32221890
got a link? I remember downloading this guys stuff a few years ago but cant find it on there now :( lost the usb it was all on
>>
>>32249385
not that guy, but just google search the user, it pops right up. torrented a buncha stuff myself.
>>
File: image.jpg (566KB, 792x3458px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
566KB, 792x3458px
You are doing gods work OP. Pic Related, is basic UV-5R radio setup. Maybe put it in a Communications sub folder, with things like morse keys etc.
>>
File: 1470341422330.jpg (27KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1470341422330.jpg
27KB, 256x256px
>>32202623
>>32202638
>Gnome 3
God, what a faggot
>>
>>32202604
Can we add blueprints?
>>
Bumping for life.
>>
Be sure to include the lightning link,

Its illegal to build one of these btw and it only works in colt sp1's. Dont be a stupid fuck
>>
>>32242228
If you can verify that the Norinco is NOT made in Turkey, I think that's the way to go. I believe they're pretty comparable in terms of quality, so if it's really that much cheaper the Norinco is a better deal. The ones that are made in Turkey have a really bad reputation, though.

If you can't verify, just go with the RIA. They're hit and miss, but the trouble is that it's probably pretty hard for you to get it worked on if it doesn't work well. I don't know if it's an option to test fire them, but if you can get a few full mage through the RIA without jamming, and the fit and finish are to your standards, I'd definitely go with that.
>>
>>32248475
If you can't own guns.
>>
You're doing God's work /k/ompiler

May blessings be upon you in your trials.

And coffee... lots of coffee.
>>
>>32243467
why is survivalism not /k/? Half the shit that gets talked about on here is related to surviving a SHTF scenario.
>>
>>32246546
I feel like if that were the case we would know about it. Seeing as people on here are buying guns , and obviously browsing /k/. If it were happening people here would be saying that it was.
>>
>>32241533
Can somebody reupload?Link is down.
>>
Are these of any interest? I could convert some info into text for yall after work. Granted if Im still awake. Also have two books on water treatment. Its geared towards tech but the water chemistry is still the same; same principles.
>>
File: books.png (172KB, 1919x1040px) Image search: [Google]
books.png
172KB, 1919x1040px
So I've got shitton of US Field Manuals for pretty much every subject imaginable (http://pastebin.com/ccpv4s3K) as well as a super-rare pack of Soviet/Russian Field Manuals and other guides (picrelated, they are obviously in Russian). Is that stuff Do/k/ument worthy? Sadly I have super-slow upload speed (something along the lines of 100 Kb/s) but I'll probably find a way to upload them if you guys are interested in them.
>>
>>32252298
I killed it, I'm going through it again to make sure there's no copyrighted stuff in it since I found one book that was. Ill post it again tomorrow, OP might have to make a new thread though

>>32253769
Even if our /K/ompiler isn't interested, I am (for whatever that's worth). That looks like 4.5gb? does that include the 960mb of Slav docs, or is that just the US manuals?
>>
File: zBHiGkNxfeY.jpg (131KB, 1000x1017px) Image search: [Google]
zBHiGkNxfeY.jpg
131KB, 1000x1017px
>>32253824
>That looks like 4.5gb? does that include the 960mb of Slav docs, or is that just the US manuals?
Nope, those 4.5gb are all slav docs (many of them are simple scans without recognized text), US manuals are separate ~2gb archive. Since it would take ages for me to upload all this on my current bandwidth I've found sources of both archives:
RU/SU: https://yadi DOT sk/d/XFuotchz32ZuC8 (don't worry about strange domain, it's Russian Google basically)
US: https://thepiratebay DOT org/torrent/4624236/517_Military_Field_Manuals_(US)
Hopefully you guys find that stuff useful. Who knows, maybe on day some of you will train his own little South America-tier army on those FMs.
>>
File: 1454671815491.jpg (127KB, 637x900px) Image search: [Google]
1454671815491.jpg
127KB, 637x900px
OP is doing god's work . i think even ian mccollum would be proud. and if he isnt; fuck him, this is ours.
>>
please post best download link(s) for master files

good work gents
>>
>>32202604
I may be dumb and didn't read all the replies, but do you think that throwing it up on IPFS would be a viable option for this?
https://github.com/ipfs/ipfs
>>
>>32239739
white fonts, black background
>>
File: 1479787669145.jpg (43KB, 464x580px) Image search: [Google]
1479787669145.jpg
43KB, 464x580px
>>32254376
https://murdercube.com/

it has links to the dokument and someone's revision of the dokument but i cannot get the links to work.anybody else have this problem?
>>
File: 20160823_215906.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160823_215906.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>32254596
>>32254376
https://murdercube.com/

there's alot of content in their files section (as previously suggested)
>>
>>32251293
Always. What if you're using a long rifle, and someone gets close and personal. You gonna want hh then senpai.
>>
>>32202604
I can't really contribute much to the project, however I wanted to say that I think this is a great idea and I like your motivation OP. Godspeed
>>
>>32202604

on a somewhat related note,

if I want to start compiling files for use on an ereader, what does /k/ recommend as the best product for general use, robust with most accessibility to different file types?
>>
>>32253824
I'll host/seed if you confirm there is no copyrighted material.
>>
>>32227475
As a fellow PNW'er, I disagree. Green dominant ERDL and DBDU/DCU are perfect for Oregon. There was another map made about a year ago, if someone finds it please replace this
>>32205654
Shitty map
>>
File: Revised Dokument HTML B.png (76KB, 1055x686px) Image search: [Google]
Revised Dokument HTML B.png
76KB, 1055x686px
>>32254452
Just for you, anon.
>>
NEW THREAD
>>32257375
>>32257375
>>32257375
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 81

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.