[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Expandable Baton

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (51KB, 1155x1155px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 1155x1155px
What's the best expandable baton? I have a CCW permit and I want one to use as a less lethal option to my gun (I still tote my clapper everywhere tho obviously). I have no training with it them and I'm like 150lb 5'9" but I think it would be useful in some situations right? Not planning on pulling it on a big guy or anything
>>
>>32201519
I mean, if you're absolutely sure it won't get ripped out of your bitch mitts and shoved up your ass sideways. Any expandable baton should work like an expandable baton.
>>
>>32201538
If it gets ripped out of my hands what are the odds I get my skull smashed in before I can pull my burner?
>>
>>32201538
I'm going to order one anyways for the fuck of it. Which ones are good to get? I know ASP And monadnock but they're like $110 and I want a steel one.

Are the cheaper ones any good?
>>
>>32201615
If you're going to use it seriously, then you want hardened carbon steel like the ASP black chrome or the Monadnocks.

If you're planning on light use and dicking around with it then the $60 ASP Sentry models are fine.

I've had $10 and $25 Chinese batons bend after hitting a punching bag with it. Garbage.
>>
>>32201701
Shit, meant to type $45 for the Sentry

Steel is a little less hard and the handle isn't the classic foam, but they're still great value.
>>
>>32201713
What's a good length 20-22"?
>>
>>32201876
Can't go wrong with 21. It's medium.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 640x188px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 640x188px
>>32201876
I ordered the sentry one 21 inch
>>
>>32201519
Related question, I know there are a lot of mainefags on here:

Does Maine constitutional carry apply to weapons other than handguns? Like expandable batons? All the laws I can find are from before constitutional carry passed, and they say that carrying one of those concealed is a "dangerous weapon" and it's illegal.
>>
It's illegal to carry a collapsible baton in 19 states in the US, even where open or concealed carry of knives/handguns is permitted. And yeah, you can carry one in Maine it looks like, but I just glanced through.
>>
>>32201519

Knife

Stabby stabby is the only viable to shooty shooty
>>
>>32201519
Muh dick
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.