[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Adler with more than 5 shots will be Category D in Australia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: madashell.jpg (39KB, 500x738px) Image search: [Google]
madashell.jpg
39KB, 500x738px
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/nsw-premier-mike-bairds-decision-to-remove-his-police-minister-proves-gamechanger-in-national-adler-debate/news-story/1d1735e8a7d1031d77db2176bdd78eec

It's ogre, this is what happens when the feelings of inner city elitists get to dictate what you are allowed and not allowed to have.
>>
>>32201507
The time for you aussies to get mad was like 20 years ago.
>>
>>32201507
You made this bed you cucks.
>>
>>32201566
back to /pol/ you underrage
>>
>>32201558
>>32201566

Why do you idiots always just assume that gun owners somehow go along with this shit or vote against their interests here?

Gun owners simply aren't a large enough demographic, they never were. We also crucially don't have a local gun manufacturing industry to lobby for gun ownership. There's simply not enough money.

Gun owners joined the political party that held government in 1996 en masse to try to influence it, and were removed by said government. Went to the high court but they lost. There were protests, but this was also on the back of unions literally storming our parliament and getting into fist fights with politicians and police. Between all that and the GST ("Read my lips: no GST!"), 1996 was an extremely turbulent year.
>>
>>32201942
Pretty much this.
We're still trying to do what we can as well, based Leyonhjelm and based Mckenzies efforts have not entirely been in vain. Especially when you see how hard they BTFO the greens on that senate inquiry.
>>
JUST END MY PAIN SENPAI.....

I might put my 7 shot death machine to my head and just an hero myself 7 times
>>
Are Lee enfields cheap in Aus?

What about the ammo?
>>
>>32203152
soon to be illegal
>>
>>32203152
As a rule guns are generally more expensive in Australia than most places.
When it comes to milsurp it depends on the make and condition, can be anywhere between $200-$1000 AUD
>>
>>32201507
Good. Penal colonies shouldn't have guns.
>>
>>32203427
better not be

>>32203430
aight thanks
>>
>>32203152
I once bought an Enfield for 100 bucks at an auction. But I've also seen them go for much more, depending on various factors.

As for ammo, there isn't really any milsurp left, just reloaded and recently manufactured stuff. Not exactly cheap.

>>32201507
God fucking damn it. At least they didn't go the full distance and ban the 5-shot version too. That would have been utterly fucked.

Wonder if they'll try to buyback the 7-round Adlers already in Australia?
>>
>>32203444
Legit Lold.
>>
it's over

5< will be cat D (unobtainium)
5> will be cat C probably

>>32203775
I think they might try to buyback the 5+ round versions on the market
relatively few entered the country, and although they arn't that much of a threat to anyone I think the government will basically try to punish people who brought them in
>>
>>32204078
The consensus between the states is the 5 shot will be put in category B
>>
>>32204078

5 shot will be legal under A or B, and govt. won't do a buyback
>>
>>32201558
They did get mad, and the then-PM "tried to have a dialogue" with them.

To this "dialogue", he wore body armour, outraging the gun owners by implying they'd attempt to kill him.

This gun owner outrage was reported in the press, and used to imply that gun owners are inherently unstable people.
>>
It won't be so bad if they move 5 round pump-shotguns to Cat B as well but that's a pipe dream.
>>
>>32207619
>5 round pump-shotguns to Cat B
Oh, why don't you just butcher some fucking toddlers with a blunt paring knife and sell their organs to al Qaeda while you're at it, you god damned monster.
>>
>>32207688
Next they will want Cat C semi auto rimfires moved to Cat B, would be blood in the streets if that happened. Just keep them banned for the children.

On a more serious note, Ruger Chargers are one of the biggest fuck you to Howards laws and the anti's still dont have a fucking clue they exist.
>>
I don't give a fuck about your laws and shitty gun situations

But what I do care about is when the fuck is the Adler lever action shotgun being sold in the US??
>>
>>32206120
Holy shit, what an asshole. He had the whole thing planned out. Isn't body armor also illegal there?
>>
>>32211676
never faggot
>>
>>32211676
It's available in Canada, maybe you can buy it through there.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.