[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Training for CC with CO2 pistol

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: New Bitmap Image.jpg (198KB, 1446x711px) Image search: [Google]
New Bitmap Image.jpg
198KB, 1446x711px
So i'm planning on getting my CC permit to CC my P-64 makarov clone. Seeing as I'm not always going to have to time or money to hit the local shooting range to practice, would it be a good idea to get this CO2 pistol to train with? Seems like it'd be close enough to the real deal, except for weight and recoil.
>>
>>32200686
>CC a BB gun

Dude, you're going to be the fucking guy that witnesses the most traumatic massacre to ever occur in the United States, and you will be haunted by the knowledge that you could have stopped it if you didn't have a fucking BB gun
>>
>>32200686
It would be good for practicing drawing and aiming, but you can do that with your pistol unloaded.
Do you want to setup an indoor bb shooting range or something?
>>
>>32200702
reading is hard huh?
>>
>>32200686
I mean assuming it functions (slide moves, safety works, mag release etc.) it'd be good for practicing your weapon handling in your garage or basement. Sometimes airsoft and BB guns are slightly off spec dimensions wise so it may or may not fit in your holster.
>>
File: _20160913_013458.jpg (722KB, 1836x2402px) Image search: [Google]
_20160913_013458.jpg
722KB, 1836x2402px
>>32200702
Wut? Gonna CC this beaut :3
>>
>>32200724
Already have some outdoor targets set up for my air rifle. Thought I'd use it for target practice too...
>>
It's more of a ppk clone, makarov is bigger.
>>
>>32200686
The ammo is basically free and you can shoot in your back yard, the only purpose it serves for training is getting your form refined but that's not necessarily a bad thing. I'd say go for it with that knowledge in mind.
>>
>>32200686
Yes the more practice you can get the better you will be. Air pistol practice is better than none at all. Just make sure to keep the ranges close so you wont be lobbing your projectiles.
>>
>>32200702
You ever see the movie Driving Miss Daisy? Do you remember that scene where Hoke and Miss Daisy are in the cemetery and Hoke tells Miss Daisy he can't read and then Miss Daisy's like "What? I've seen you reading the newspaper before." Then Hoke says, "Oh I can infer what's going on by looking at the pictures." Yeah... for some reason that scene just popped into my head.
>>
File: baikal-makarov2.jpg (87KB, 940x720px) Image search: [Google]
baikal-makarov2.jpg
87KB, 940x720px
It's a damn shame those Baikal MP 654k airguns that were built on real Mak frames aren't available anymore. I'd love to have one.
>>
If you're carrying a P64, get an airsoft/CO2 PPK instead of a Makarov. I used to have a P64 and they're more similar to a PPK than anything else.
>>
>>32200686
So you're planning on CC'ing gun that even the Communist didn't want anymore? You should just carry a knife
>>
>>32201088
Nothing wrong with the p64, fuck off
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.