[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The USA vs the World

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: Military Equipment.png (31KB, 549x340px) Image search: [Google]
Military Equipment.png
31KB, 549x340px
The war starts tomorrow.
No nukes, biological, or chemical weapons

Who wins?
>>
everyone else
>>
>>32198701
The rest of the world.

US vs any other single country alone is an obvious win for America though.
>>
America is severely outnumbered and outgunned.

If the US had a decade to prepare maybe it'd have a chance.
>>
Depends on the objective

I doubt the rest of the world could invade the mainland US, but most other objectives are probably achievable
>>
>>32198701
The illiterate goat herders, once again.
>>
>>32198701
>Who wins?
we all lose.

but not as much as this post.
>>
Raytheon
>>
>>32198701
>communism has more equipments than spendings
>>
No nation can beat the rest of the world combined.
Vietcong beat USA easily, how could they ever win against the world?
>>
>>32200825
how are they going to land troops anywhere near us with their baby navies?
>>
Where would the battle take place?

If it's at sea the answer is clear
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>32200896
hey maybe russian and chinese fighters might turn out decent when they get 1.5 trillion dollars in funding (2% of world gdp)

>>32200923
I'm Adolf Hitler, and this is my Reich. I work here with my propaganda minister and my wife. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I've learned after 6 years - you never know what is gonna come through that gas chamber.
>>
>>32198701
What is the objective of the rest of the world? Are they trying to take over the states? Good luck. Any occupying force wouldn't stand a chance.
>>
>>32200843
>Depends on the objective
this

the US can't bring the world to heel, and the same applies to the reverse. the US wins if they can stick to a certain radius to defend.
>>
>>32200923
>VC beat U.S.
funny, I don't recall U.S. cities being bombed or our women being raped. The military leaving due to no support from the country is a lose, but they sure as fuck didn't "beat" anybody but the south. use better wording
>>
>>32200927

fun fact. USN has a greater tonnage than the next 10 countries combined.
>>
File: 1480465849103.jpg (71KB, 500x440px) Image search: [Google]
1480465849103.jpg
71KB, 500x440px
>>32200923
Ah yes, let's use a war where only one side was using conventional forces, is fighting with one hand tied behind it's back, and has zero public support back home.

It's actually laughable considering some anons here think the USA could be defeated by the world in a conventional war.

In a total war scenario where the USA is facing annihilation, it would be like the island of Japan in 1945 except with 100 million well equipped and trained troops defending one of the hardest continents to invade. That's not even counting the fact that nearly every citizen could be armed with the amount of both civilian and military weapons available.

The enemy would have to first defeat our navy, then defeat our Air Force, then manage to mount a successful naval invasion without getting blow the fuck out of the water, then fight through all our major cities, then fight through the mid west. All of this while constantly needing to resupply their forces that are fighting all the way across the world.

Trying to take the United States would make Afghanistan and Vietnam look like a fucking joke. The amount of losses they would take would be off the charts. The logistics alone would make operation Barbarossa look like a cake walk
>>
>>32201066
>he actually thinks the US could win a war with the entire world
they wouldn't even invade, they'd just put a complete embargo on you and shoot at any of your vessels when they came by
>>
File: 011.jpg (3MB, 4608x3456px) Image search: [Google]
011.jpg
3MB, 4608x3456px
>>32201332
>Embargo the US
Lol

>Year of our Lord 2016
>The US is tired of the world's shit and declares war. On everyone.
>The Cuck Council of Nations has issued a embargo on all American goods.
>Member Nations of the Cuck Council fall into total economic collapse following the embargo
>Other members are being blockaded by the US Navy and soon fall into economic collapse
>The head Cucks of the Council struggle to maintain cohesion amongst the council and their nations all the while taking in mass amount of refugees.
>Two weeks later the CCN (renamed to the Islamic caliphate Union of Cucks) surrenders to the us on unconditional terms.
>>
the USA takes syrupland and frijolencia down to the panama canal, fucks up everyone else's shipyards, and stalemates indefinitely.
>>
>>32201638
This.

The only thing that would happen is that North America would no longer be a divided continent. The world wouldn't be able to project force to reach US soil and nobody would be conduction large assaults for fear of major loss.

US gains land then every stops fighting.
>>
>>32201537
are you actually trying to suggest that the rest of the world is so dependent on US products that they'd cave in instantly?

11% of your imports is made up of simple crude petroleum ffs, with 3.2% being refined petroleum. you're literally the largest importer in the world.

even if you did somehow manage to not immediately have an economic collapse, your citizens would immediately put so much pressure on the government they would be forced to step down.

and even if that didn't happen, well, machines (not including cars) make up 28% of your imports. yeah sure you can change your economy around to produce those domestically, but in the mean time you're going to be fucking your economy sideways.

it's a hell of a lot easier for Germany to have Japan start making ARs, and France to have Australia make engines than to have the US somehow domestically produce everything it imports. i understand being patriotic but come on, dial it back a bit.
>>
China would stomp USA by themselves...
>>
>>32201537
you also seem to forget that your economy is primarily technological, and that's useless if you don't have the base materials to turn into products. do you know that apple uses dirt poor africans to sift for gold for their phones? intel does the same thing as do many other companies.
>>
>>32198729
Same thing against any single country.
1.) USA goes in, reks the military and destroys stuff
2.)
a) NGOs and US companies help to rebuild the country and get all the money from the US government.
b) The USA tries to establish a democracy after their thinking

3) 2b) fails miserably and resistance groups are killing US soldiers here and there.

4.) The numbers of dead US soldiers is finally so high that the citizens of the US want their military to get out of that country.

5.) The US military retreats.

6.) US companies are disliked in that country that slowly starts to rebuild itself.
>>
>>32198701
The rest of the world can't really project their forces that well, only the US can do that really.

It'd be really hard for them to invade the US, if that were the goal. If it was the US trying to invade the rest of the world then they would lose, obviously.
>>
>>32200999
And that's just Aircraft carriers.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.