[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UTS-15

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20161202_204113.jpg (234KB, 1254x940px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161202_204113.jpg
234KB, 1254x940px
Today my chl came in, and I graduated from nogunz to a UTS-15.

Anyone have one of these? What's fun and cheap to shoot that plays nice with this space marine shit? It's a Gen 4 so I won't shoot my hand off.
>>
>>32194144
>Uts-15
Zip gun tier shit doesn't make you has guns
>>
Looks neat Opie. Wish I had one.
>>
cool space gun
>>
>>32194144
Nice NeoStead 2000 clone.
>>
>Turkish guns

Why
>>
>>32194144
You done good OP. Load one tube alternating #4 buck and dragons breath. Load the other tube with tactical slugs.
>>
>>32194144
They are really good despite the issues they first had when they were released. Of course /k/ will call them the worst gun ever because they are from turkey and /k/ loves their memes.
>>
>>32194144
Nice scatter gat there. Chose the KSG myself instead.

Now go to a sporting clays course and troll fudds.
>>
File: Sally's Foot Fetish.jpg (869KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Sally's Foot Fetish.jpg
869KB, 2560x1440px
>>32197648
>>32194144
Mine's better.
>>
>>32194144
Quality gin, ass shotgun.
>>
>>32194144
Got mine a couple of days ago, took it to the range yesterday, lots of fun, goes bang. Gonna get a red dot for it and it'll probably be my home defence after I test it a bunch.
>>
Didn't FPSRussia call it the worst gun he ever shot? I think they went through 3 of them trying to shoot the video.
>>
>>32198713
>Convert "innocent hunting shotgun" to "tactical assault shotgun" aesthetics
>Still left with single magazine tube

Honestly, I thought about getting one for my 870, but that ejection port location...if it weren't for my gf being left handed
>>
>>32194144
Noice first gun choice mang, I had a Gen 4 that I hilariously sold to buy another Turkish shotgun and have some cash left over. I'm getting another someday, that thing was a lot of fun. One big thing I would point out is if you're taking it into the woods for long periods of time I'd grab it a sling and QD mounts to stick in the mounting points it comes with. I don't know why but I found the way the gun is built it got heavy after 6+ hours of carrying in my hands. If it's for a range that probably isn't a huge deal but for long periods of carrying it starts to feel heavy.

Also I never had issues with my usual diet of shells, mainly Winchester 100 round boxes of lead birdshot from #8-#4, I also used their heavy game load #2's in it, Remington Sluggers and Federal 00 Buck, all of it 2 3/4''. It never had problems with any of that stuff.

>>32199531
They've come a long way from the Gen 1's, granted it did take 4 Gens to make them good but the Gen 4's are pretty solid guns overall, still not perfect but mine at least was 90% or more. It's something I had a lot of fun with, but if it came down to it I'd probably grab something a little more trustworthy if the job was for more than fun. I think at least in Canada they're worth their price, super cool and I found it extremely pointable and comfortable to shoot.
>>
>>32200165
Thanks for the ammo advice.

Also yeah the Gen 4 are supposed to have fixed a lot of the bugs, more metal in the parts that matter. Apparently if you have an older one you can send it to UTAS and they'll convert it or sometimes replace it, word is their customer service is top notch.

The plastic feel of this thing would upset me more if I didn't get to feel the DP12 they had too; that one feels more sturdy, but also 3x heavier, and I can see myself carrying the UTS-15 on a sling for long periods of time vs the DP12 being annoying after just a bit. Also 500 dollar difference lulz. Just think "space polymer future aesthetic"
>>
>>32197412
Very hyped for going innadesert and shooting Dragon's Breath like mad.
>>
>>32200308
No problem man, I don't honestly think you'll run into trouble with much ammo, maybe a few here and there, and I shoot the cheapest basic bitch ammo I can get so it kind of lacks as advice.

I've heard of the converting too, yes, apparently the conversions work almost or as well as Gen 4's too.

The worst plasticy feel for me was the flexing on the plastic that sits over the mag tubes that's numbered, but the rest of it felt solid to me. Looking at your picture also reminds me of one gripe I had was more for longevity than actual function, and that was the magnet dust cover, I think a latch would've been a better idea. And yeah that was the funny thing about the UTS for me, throwing it on a sling made it comfy as fuck for carrying around.

Also I think the DP12 is a novel and interesting idea, but I don't think I'd ever get one because it just seems weird to me. I don't doubt it's a hell of a lot heavier, with two barrels.

Anyways I digress, have fun with your new shotgun Anon, and welcome to gun ownership!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.