[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Want a 1911 >Born in Finland Just fucking kill me already.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: 3d sudoku frog.png (144KB, 358x398px) Image search: [Google]
3d sudoku frog.png
144KB, 358x398px
>Want a 1911
>Born in Finland
Just fucking kill me already.
>>
perkele
>>
File: spirit_of_the_stove.jpg (207KB, 640x1499px) Image search: [Google]
spirit_of_the_stove.jpg
207KB, 640x1499px
>>32190493
You made me do this
>>
File: private_tickleberry.jpg (438KB, 600x3495px) Image search: [Google]
private_tickleberry.jpg
438KB, 600x3495px
>>
File: smug pekka.png (66KB, 600x578px) Image search: [Google]
smug pekka.png
66KB, 600x578px
How to purchase a handgun in Finland:

>Submit an application at your local police station
>The application cost is 79 euros (84 dollars)
>You have to prove that you have at least of two years of shooting experience but that's practically impossible for most people because there is only one commercial shooting range in the country that rents firearms.
>You need approval from a police-approved physician but most physicians refuse to do it
>You need to have clean papers from the military. You didn't serve or quit because of assburgers? Too bad, no guns for you.
>You need to pass a computerized "suitability test" at your local police station
>You need to pass a good cop/bad cop-style interview/interrogation where cops try to prove that you don't actually need a gun and that you're a "gun nut"
>Firearm permits are supposed to be limited-term (1-5 years) only under special circumstances (i.e. you need a gun for a safari but want to sell it once you're back) but cops break the law by typically issuing 1-year permits only
>If you get your permit, you need one for EVERY gun you plan to buy
>>
File: a_day_in_finlan.jpg (296KB, 1000x1824px) Image search: [Google]
a_day_in_finlan.jpg
296KB, 1000x1824px
>>
File: biden_double_guns_AP.jpg (36KB, 475x356px) Image search: [Google]
biden_double_guns_AP.jpg
36KB, 475x356px
>>32190560
>>You have to prove that you have at least of two years of shooting experience but that's practically impossible for most people because there is only one commercial shooting range in the country that rents firearms.

Damn that's crazy if true.

What about other people's guns? Can you accumulate hours by joining a friend who hasguns, but at a more local range?

>You need to pass a computerized "suitability test" at your local police station
>You need to pass a good cop/bad cop-style interview/interrogation where cops try to prove that you don't actually need a gun and that you're a "gun nut"

I would love to hear some of the questions asked during this process.
>>
>>32190756
>Can you accumulate hours by joining a friend who hasguns, but at a more local range?
Yes.

>I would love to hear some of the questions asked during this process.
Okay here's one: Have you ever wanted to be a florist?
>>
>>32190828
>Okay here's one: Have you ever wanted to be a florist?

Is this to determine the applicant's sexuality?
>>
>>32190863
It's to determine your character, mental stability, and ability to act under pressure.
>>
At least you have Finnish qts.
>>
>OP wants a 1911
Well get one, and stop whining

>>32190560
>You have to prove that you have at least of two years of shooting experience but that's practically impossible for most people because there is only one commercial shooting range in the country that rents firearms.

No, it's not impossible, tard. Find out about local shooting clubs and other people who are hasguns.

>You need approval from a police-approved physician but most physicians refuse to do it

Wrong again. You don't NEED one, you can get one, or take the same surveyyou did in the military. It takes 15 minutes to answer the questions.

>You need to have clean papers from the military. You didn't serve or quit because of assburgers? Too bad, no guns for you.

Wrong again. If you didn't go to military,or finish it, it's cool. Just show your civil service paper/document for being released from military service and you're set.

Wrong again. They do the interview to get more accurate answers, and also check if you're nervous or anxious. Just a regular chat, nothing to do with "good cop-bad cop" lore of yours.

>Firearm permits are supposed to be limited-term (1-5 years) only under special circumstances (i.e. you need a gun for a safari but want to sell it once you're back) but cops break the law by typically issuing 1-year permits only

No no no. The first license for a long firearm can be temporary at first (5 years) and then it becomes permanent after you pay a visit to the police office and prove that you've been using it. Also the first handgun license is always 5 years temporary before becoming permanent.

>If you get your permit, you need one for EVERY gun you plan to buy

This is the first thing that you got completely correct. OP, take note here and stop going to the fucking 4chan for help in Finnish legislations.
>>
>>32190828
if you say no to th florist question do they use that to accuse you of being a flower hating war monger? or if you say yes do they accuse you of getting joy out of cutting living things and thereby imply that you are unstable?
>>
>>32190878

Have you ever met a mentally stable florist? They all seem a little off to me.
>>
Move to the USA m8.
>>
>>32190878
being a florist is a tough job you have to arrange things perfectly, deal with the demands and negotiate with insane people (women), keep the flowers in the proper environment during storage and transport, and deliver on time to big events with lot's of pressure riding on the quality of your presentation.
>>
are the dudesons still famous
>>
>>32190916
>Actually defending those draconian gun laws
Wew the EU is cucked beyond belief.
>>
>>32190560
Sad that such a based country is still cucked by anti-funners.

Side question, do Finns consider themselves Nordic?
>>
>>32190493
My libshits ex girlfriend wants to move there, let's get married and you guys can trade places
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.