[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

ANYBODY HAVE ONE?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: hp22a.jpg (27KB, 611x471px) Image search: [Google]
hp22a.jpg
27KB, 611x471px
I just bought one of these because it was so damned cheap. Did I fuck up, /k/?
>>
>>32185912
I have one. It's a fine pistol.
>>
>>32185912

Least shitty pistol of its kind.

You can disable the magazine safety without compromising your warranty, btw. There are various tutorials for it on youtube.
>>
>>32185912
It looks so much like a BB gun I doubt even cops would think it's real.
>>
Fun fact: Phoenix Arms is founded by the remains of Raven Arms which made the shitty .25 pistol. Completely different design though, so not necessarily as bad.
>>
Yeah, it is ok. I don't like the three safeties, but it is pretty reliable for a 22.

Apparently the springs where out frequently which will reduce reliability. They're cheap and easy to replace. Mine is nickel-orsomething-coated and came with a short barrel and a 4 inch barrel which is fun i guess.

All in all, I'd buy another in private sale if i come across one for under a hundred. Good gun to let a friend borrow if they're nervous for some reason.

Not something I want to trust for defensive use, although I would use it in a heartbeat over my hands or a stick/knife/etc.

Have fun with it. It's a plinker.
>>
>>32186102
I've heard that a lot of people really love those Raven .25s. What do you mean on the remains of Raven Arms?
>>
>>32185955
Is it hard?
>>
>>32186296
Same people. Different location, but they just walked away from the old company when it got sued and started another before the ink on the bankruptcy was dry.
>>
>>32186299

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPnfRyyw97Y
>>
>>32185912
>$138
Well fuck I see no reason NOT to, same with the Marlin 60
These are legal in MA, right? Retarded question, I know, but we've got some retarded restrictions on certain pistol brands and models.
>>
>>32186312
I got mine from my LGS for 120 even. It's the "nickel" finish one. I have no idea if it's legal there but I don't see why it wouldn't be.
>>
>>32186321
>don't see why it wouldn't be
Well, we can't get NAA, Uberti, or Kel-Tec, and I've heard from some folks we can't get CZ either, so it wouldn't be surprise me.
>>
>>32186354
Thats political minipulation of markets, right there.

Your state souldnt be allowed to say which company can and cant operate in it. Thats dumb. Just like how in OR they just voted down the law to tax certain companies.

Fucking MA, peices of shit, they are.
>>
File: Raven Arms P-25.jpg (83KB, 800x595px) Image search: [Google]
Raven Arms P-25.jpg
83KB, 800x595px
>>32186305
You might be thinking of bryco.
The raven factory burned down so they started a new company to go with the new factory.
>raven burns down
>becomes phoenix
>>
>>32186310
Thanks man
>>
>>32186483
Trust me, I know. Total horse shit.
>>
>>32186494
Yeah well you're right but so is he. Raven Arms essentially became Phoenix Arms after the Raven factory burned down in '91
>>
From everything I've heard it's the only Phoenix/Raven/Jennings/Bryco/Jiminez that is worth a damn
>>
Buy extra springs from their website.

Polish and liberally lube the underside of the barrel and it's G2G. Shot many a squirrel with the short barrel.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.