[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you're British and will never be a true /k/ommando

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

>tfw you're British and will never be a true /k/ommando
>>
can you get any guns in uk?
>>
>>32178352
>whatitsliketobewhiteintheuk.webm
>>
A true /k/ommando would move to the US, or join the British military.
>>
>>32178352
Why is michael phelps being so creepy?
>>
>>32178297
You can always buy an AK from the "refugees".
>>
>>32178363
I thought you had to be born in the US to buy a gun?
>>
>>32178451
I thought you didn't have IDs? How will they know where you were born?
>>
>>32178362
>>32178372
What was it?
>>
>>32178522
The blonde cop who gets her gun and mace swatted out of her hand then screwed by the guy with a hand tattoo? That one's pretty tame desu
>>
>>32178344
Yes you can, any calibre depending on licence, just no semi auto larger than .22. You need to have gone to at least 2 NRA training sessions, or have sufficient reason such as competition, pest control or collector. Home defence is not sufficient reason except in N.Ireland where you can own a handgun for self defence. You can legally own anything up to elephant gun or lahti/boys anti tank rifle, as long as its not semi.
>>
File: thatsreallyfuckingbadneravar.png (302KB, 635x457px) Image search: [Google]
thatsreallyfuckingbadneravar.png
302KB, 635x457px
>>32179908
>just no semi auto larger than .22
then what's the point
>>
>>32178297
Join the royal marine commando and youll be a real commando. And please stop perpetuating the myth that you cant get funs in the UK.
>>
>>32181234
Theres plenty of 50 cal shooting competitions, lots of bolt action rifle stuff, sport shooting etc. And all youd need semi auto for here is pest control, even then a shotgun will do just as well.
>>
>>32179908
cant you guys get enfields and stuff

http://www.highwoodclassicarms.co.uk/
>>
>>32181645
http://www.guntrader.uk/
Yep, enfields are pretty cheap, depending on the model, make and condition. I used to know a collector who had an mg34, water cooled vickers, kar98k infantry and scoped variants, same with mosins, carbine & garand, bren, enfield, webley, couple lugers, an AK variant, 1911, stg44, a 2 inch mortar and 2 road legal Bren carriers. Most of them are decommissioned but he still shoots the ones its legal to.
>>
>>32181234
Every gun you own is semi auto?
>>
File: dicks.png (305KB, 512x554px) Image search: [Google]
dicks.png
305KB, 512x554px
>>32178297
could be worse, you could live in a nogunz third world country
>>
>>32178297
>/k/ommando
It's more of a mindset than any nationality or what you actually have.
>an armed society is a polite society
>weapons fucking rock
>sexual relations with weapons is a natural right
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.