[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else here like to get high and go hunting? A lot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: two birds (2).jpg (119KB, 785x766px) Image search: [Google]
two birds (2).jpg
119KB, 785x766px
Does anyone else here like to get high and go hunting? A lot of normies are critical of my preferred past time, but I find it relaxing. Plus there is nothing better than killing two birds when one's stoned.
>>
>>32178196
>sitting in a ladder stand high
What could go wrong?
>>
>>32178207
More like:

>Operating a deadly weapon while high
>>
>>32178207
>>32178213
Jokes on you, only had one ND.
>>
>>32178207
>>32178213

I take it you gentlemen have never been stoned.
>>
>>32178196
3/10. While an interesting take on the "I like to do X while high/drunk" it is otherwise uninspired. Additionally, your use of the word Normie immediately out you as the green ruseman that you are.
>>
>>32178239
Oh but i have, my good sir. I smoked just one weed and my IQ dropped by 50 points. Next time, how about you actually put some thought into your pithy argument. I, on the other hand, am a true gentlemen of the purest form. I will never do drugs. While you're doing drugs, I'll be making your fair maiden swoon over my crisp, well-fitting suit and charming, but also witty personality. I know you're vigorously jealous of my volptuious and vagrant vernacular. I bet you're just seething behind your computer screen. Get a life kiddo, and grow up. And now, after absolutely reking you on the net, i bid thee, adieu.
>>
>>32178339
>no pun allowed.jpg
>>
>>32178945
I simply want a higher level of trolling here. If we cannot do away with it, at least make it clever or entertaining.
>>
>>32178239
Yeah I get sleepy. Falling asleep in a ladder stand doesn't sound like a good idea.
>just wear your harness
Sorry, I don't like men.
>>
Dick Cheney was high on heart meds and you saw what happened, don't mix weapons, wild animals, and hallucinogens.
>>
>>32180148
OP here, fun fact: I personally knew Anne Armstrong, the host for that hunt, and you couldn't be more wrong.
>>
Yes, super fun
>>
>>32181189
was joking but that needs a story to go with it
>>
>>32184003
>I knew Anne Armstrong
>Sweet lady, was sad when she died
>Worked for King Ranch, happened to drive by Armstrong ranch as that shitshow unfolded
>Talked to some guides and Anne afterwards
>Guides said they had a few beers, the lawyer guy busted the circle and came in under a tree
>Cheney shot at the rustling, pegged him in the face
>Anne just said it was an accident
>Kenedy County Sheriff's office was as incompetent as the national media portrayed them
>>
File: 1475311377637.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1475311377637.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>32178347
> M'lady
>>
>>32178228
one too many, fucktard
>>
>>32179080
Try smoking sativa instead of indica.
If I'm going to sit in fucking -10 snowing weather all fucking morning you bet I'm gonna be smoking a little weed, and I'm probably gonna have a little scotch mixed in with my coffee.
>>
>>32184534
Don't like weed, buy can confirm a little booze to warm you up in the bitter cold is the best.
>Inb4 some high and mighty faggot gets salty about a practice that's older than time and is done by many thousands of hunters every year
>>
>>32184500
It was more of an AD, the safety detent wasn't very strong.
>>
>>32184606
I didn't taste regular coffee until I was probably 14 years old. The only time I ever had coffee was when my grandpa and dad would take me hunting or ice fishing, they would always make "cowboy coffee" which was strong black coffee with a couple shots of whatever whiskey was on hand and my grandpa always put in a little butter.
That is some comfy ass beverage.
>>
>>32178196
>Plus there is nothing better than killing two birds when one's stoned.
A thread died just for you to make this joke.
>>
>>32178228

That you know of.
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 335x451px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 335x451px
>>32184606
And for some reason we keep hearing stories of hunters shooting livestock, their dogs, each other, themselves...
>>
>>32178196
You haven't lived until you've gotten high and gone predator hunting at night.
>>
>>32178347
(Slow claps)
>>
>>32178196
I like greens but even I ain't that retarded.

If I'm out camping and doing the stuff, I disarm my weapon.

What the fuck is wrong with you, it's like you want the wardens to assfuck your rights.
>>
>>32187140
No thanks needed.
>>
>>32187280
With a thermal scope?
>>
>>32178196
I do it OP, I like to stick my head out the stand and listen to the leaves
>>
Lol one time smokers and non-smokers in this thread acting like smoking is on par with alcohol or barbituates, silly /k/ just silly
>>
>>32188078
I'm a lomg-time man of green, and I'm telling you that the level of prosecution you could face is retardedly high.
>>
>>32187240
Kek
>>
>>32184716
Hmm butter rum coffee that is some good shit, have it with some hot oats and you have a man's man meal
>>
>>32188102
I used to work at a 4 star resort serving people blazed as fuck all the time, I was eloquent, well spoken, had my shit together and multitasked like crazy. If I can do that with nobody ever knowing I was high almost everyday, I doubt some game warden is going to know unless he literally sees me smoking which isn't going to happen because I'm not in idiot and keep my head on a swivel.
>>
>>32188037
I wish. Just scout kights shining for eyes. I wish I could justify thermals.
>>
>>32189350
*scout lights
>>32188273
Fortunately I hunt on private land, so there's virtually no fear of old Johnny warden showing up.
>>
>>32178196
>Plus there is nothing better than killing two birds when one's stoned.

You made this entire thread so that you could chortle to yourself about that shitty pun, didn't you?
>>
Why do new stoners think it needs to be broadcasted to the world that they're stoned? Like they want a fucking medal for it?

I smoke weed all of the time and I don't pretend like it makes me fucking special.

Also, operating a weapon while high on any drug is stupid as fuck.
>>
>>32189415
Yes
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.