[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Joining the military with slight mental problems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: clowns17n-2-web.jpg (94KB, 750x829px) Image search: [Google]
clowns17n-2-web.jpg
94KB, 750x829px
I have ADHD and think the structure of the military is what I need. I've been off medication for about a year because I don't like it and am sure that I should just avoid talking about it with a recruiter.

Any advice?
>>
ask your local recruiter you dumb faggot holy shit can't it be so simple?
>>
Don't tell anyone you have it or have ever been medicated.
You have never had adhd
You have never been medicated
You have never taken an asprin
>>
>>32177257

You're unfit for military service. We do not need you, we do not want you. A slightly defective screeching hyperenergetic fag is no use to anyone. Tell the doc at MEPS you're a fucking spazz so nobody with a job that matters end up having to babysit you while you grin like a retard and look around the staff office with crazy eyes and giggle in boot camp.

If you have all that built up energy, fly to LA and be a fluffer. You'll make more.
>>
>>32177257
You have an excuse for your parents to not parent, is what you have.

Before it was lucrative to put kids on mind-bending drugs, you were just a kid that had trouble applying himself.
>>
>>32177303
People who take aspirin are fools.
Everyone knows they are just fluoride tablets meant to dose you up so the government can control your mind via your dental fillings.
>>
>>32177357
lol, 100 years ago they also used to put people in mental asylums for practically no reason. guess that must be right, cause it was in the good ol' days!
>>
>>32177350
>implying half the military isn't defective screeching fags
seriously though OP, you'll probably be fine. Unless you have bad grades or some other problem to tip them off, it doesn't exist.
>>
>>32177392

This is how we all know you're a teenager. Nobody is sympathetic to your situation. You are not in the right. You have a bullshit made up disease that comes from shitty genes mixed with even shittier parents.

And 100 years ago was 1916, not 1816. Medical science wasn't total garbage then. You're a fuckboy and do not deserve a uniform or GI paycheck. Fuck off.
>>
>>32177425
SAY IT LOUDER, FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK!
>>
>>32177425

Lol shut the FUCK up euromuslm I read on /pol/ that europe is like now 34% muslm. lol
>>
>>32177417

>T. civvie that doesn't understand the process at your local MEPS or recruiting standards.

>'Hey PVT Anon, did you finish recalibrating the BCGs?'

>*sneering shit eating grin* Nooooope! Sorry, Sarnt!" *gigglesnort*

Yeah. Obama's out of office in Feb. We're going to have standards again in the near future. So if you want to come in and lower your unit's combat readiness status, you better do it NOW.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.