[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tesla Gun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (764KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
764KB, 1334x750px
How can /k/ even compete? https://youtu.be/_fTC_Ud_k3U
>>
>>32176777
I wonder is there's a way to hook this up to a laser for dat dank laser induced plasma channel
>>
It's cool

It needs some form of marker for it to jump to, to increase the range

Also needs dem amps pumped up to kill
>>
>>32176887
>>32176849
>>32176777
This shit is the worst kind of meme. Totally useless against bio targets.

However, I suppose that with the rise of drones that this kind of thing could become a viable counter. But even now all our shit is properly grounded and ESD hardened. So I doubt that would even matter.
>>
>>32176849

You could have it coaxial to a handheld but powerful laser, yes, and it should theoretically follow all those free electrons.

I'd first try some form of portable motor that you could throw and then shoot at it with the Tesla discharge; it should join up with the motor as long as it was emitting.
>>
>>32176903

You could pump the amps and kill anyone that the discharge touches, though.

You'd need to be wearing a rubber suit so it doesn't kill you.
>>
>>32176908
Would having a bipolar tesla coil discharging between the diode of a co2 laser work?
>>
>>32176919
Then what was the point of grounding himself with the little shoe device?
>>
File: rub your shoes in lotion.jpg (250KB, 1000x665px) Image search: [Google]
rub your shoes in lotion.jpg
250KB, 1000x665px
soon?
>>
>>32176919
Not how electricity works senpai.

I'm an ECE student. This shit is my major.

Assuming that's a classic Tesla style flyback-transformer, that shit wont have shit for amps. At most it would hurt, and thats IF you could find a way to get it to travel through someone's body, which it wont, because that's not the path of least resistance to ground.

>>32176961
Other guy doesnt know what he's talking about.

>>32176971
that game is the one of the reasons I decided to follow this major lmao.

MORE TESLA COILS.
>>
>>32176929

Sure

The discharge would favor the laser over the surroundings and you, and travel along the laser as theory states

I don't know the specific wavelengths of the laser needed, but the visible spectrum would be what the discharge needs
>>
>>32176976

There's nothing saying you can't pump a discharge machine/Tesla coil to the needed 100 amps to kill a human
>>
>>32176961

Just in case

Even low amps can potentially stop your heart, it's just not all that likely
>>
>>32177017
Nigga what the fuck are you talking about.

>>32177027
basically this.

What kills you is throwing off the rhythm of the heart beat, not really the "power" across the body.
>>
>>32176976
>>32177109
Interesting. One more Q
What was the deal with that second stage of arcing during the slow-mo shots, where it was like they suddenly grew tree branches? Is there any significance to that?

t. clueless anon
>>
>>32177146
Could you give a time stamp anon? I'm actually working on a project and cant be arsed to watch 11 minutes of this shit.
>>
>>32177159
7:34
>>
>>32177173
Oh. That's what happens when it gets an ionization path large enough to dump all of the energy stored in the secondary of the step-up transformer all at once.

You see how it was like a slow creep along, then suddenly it grows? At a very, very high level, its a bit like opening a valve slowly and having it suddenly open under the pressure.
>>
>>32177173
>>32177146
another interesting thing you could do if you're interested is check out this guy: https://www.youtube.com/user/Photonvids/videos

He's pretty fucking nuts.

This is a good video to start with: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4aI2Oiz1ps
>>
>>32177260
Thanks. This is neat as fuck
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.