[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

we got a baddass over here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 12

we got a baddass over here
>>
that dudes face looks like his mom didn't take enough vitamins when he was in utero

he has poor taste in firearms. I don't really believe in advertising your powerlevel. shemmgs have been a meme since 2011. tobaco is yucky. he has no way to carry additional ammo, his clothing is inadequate for his environment. I don't think he has enough water.

but, except for that....
>>
>>32176208
Literally everything the 3%ers, Molon Labia, militia, etc have been saying for years, just replace citizens with Muslim. It's like these people all have TBIs from birth.
>>
>>32176208
He already has the beard for when he tries to start his jihad.
>>
>>32176208
>if I keep remaking this thread
>no one will realize I'm three kids in a trenchcoat
>>
>>32176208
>before elections
>us: "we should own guns so we can defend from the government"
>them: "hahahhaha like youd stand a chance XD look at this dumbass"

>now
>"OMG ARM YOURSEL F WE MUST FITE THE GOVNT"

It really makes me think when people just switch their opinion based on what's convenient. I'll support democracy even if everyone collectively and unanimously votes to kill me or even if 51% do. I'll support gun rights even if I am staring down the collective barrels of a hundred legally owned guns. I'll support freedom of speech even if every street corner is filled with people insulting me or my nation.

Meanwhile libtards spin on their own topics based on what's convenient at the time.
>>
>>32176208
well he's an idiot for calling it an assault shotgun.

but he has the right idea, generally speaking.
>>
File: 1307829260994.gif (660KB, 270x234px)
1307829260994.gif
660KB, 270x234px
>>32176208
>I love Starbucks, social media
Don't worry Trent, there's no need for fascism, they already control you with consumerism.
>>
>>32176710
>ill support democracy even if
you're an idiot too.
>what is tyranny of the majority
>>
he'd be the first faggot id wack if shtf. all these ideological spastics thinking they are philosophical gods or some shit. catch this 308 round boyo.
>>
>>32176208
>defend our fellow citizen
>advocates for open borders

American liberalism is a mental disorder.
>>
>>32176710
Basically this also unravels the gun control narrative and gives us some common ground even if it is just a bit. Who knows may even get cc bans ended because they are racist/classist/sexist whatever. Yes probably too optimistic but can only go up in NY
>>
>>32176710
Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for lunch.

There's a reason we're a republic.
>>
>>32176720
Tyranny of the majority is a normal effect of democracy, and a smart minority can and will carefully balance against it. Heck, representative democracy is overly prone to being manipulated by minorities (looking at UDMR in my country; they don't have a ton of power, but even so they can influence things in their favor, sometimes more than they ought to).

I prefer a collective tyrant to a singular, or minority tyrant.
>>
>>32176745
wow how enlightened you are. can you tell me how i reach nirvana?
>>
>>32176745
>Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for lunch.
Maybe the sheep should be armed and ready to defend itself.

You can't dissociate any element out of this trio. Freedom of speech, democracy and the people being armed support each other, one falls and the others eventually do too.

By the way, I don't mean only direct democracy when I say democracy - direct democracy is somewhat unfeasible at the level of millions of people, from a technical standpoint. Doesn't mean there aren't successful countries which tend to employ direct democracy a lot, like Switzerland.
>>
>>32176757
Put some Clorox and Windex in a bucket, and breathe deep.
>>
>>32176721
It's like a dagger, edged on both sides.
>>
>>32176710
>Meanwhile libtards spin on their own topics based on what's convenient at the time.
Yes, only liberals do this...
>>
>>32176745
not this shit again
>>
>>32176720
Ya, supporting the government when it is doing something like, murdering you, is about as retarded as muslimfag Trent's political stances.
>>
>>32176710
We're a Constitutional Republic, not a Democracy you dumbass. And it's for good reason. Democracies always turn to shit very quickly.

The point of us NOT being a democracy is so you don't get killed because half the country +1 decides they want you dead.

Read the Constitution for fucks sake.
>>
>>32176208
I don't see anything wrong with this
>>
>>32176925
The thing wrong with this is that half of the shit he uses to justify it is complete paranoia with no basis in reality, and the other half has been happening for a long time and yet the millennials never once talked about violent revolution until an evil conservative got in office.
>>
>>32176819
It's not only liberals, but I've seen more libs do it than not.

>>32176902
"DURR WE A REPUBLIC NOT A DEMOCRACY"
I consider a republic to be a representative democracy you dumb cunt. The power of the people is done through representatives.

Just because you're using a different word doesn't mean it's not the same thing.
>>
>>32176694
>why use one line of greentext when
>you can use two
>>
>>32176710
t. Sonderkommando
>>
File: VOIGHT.jpg (10KB, 488x351px)
VOIGHT.jpg
10KB, 488x351px
>>32176770
>>
>>32176925
This is such outdated thinking. What's it like to be on the wrong side of history? I bet you believe in more than two genders. lol why do you hate science haha? It's not the current year anymore, grandpa. Get with the times!
>>
File: bluewaffles.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
bluewaffles.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>32176767
sniffing your mothers vagina would give the same effect
>>
>>32176956
Personally still ok with it. To own the gun thinking and responsibility will happen and likely spur a more conservative mindset or he will fuck up and become a felon and one less retarded voter
>>
>>32176208

I don't see the issue. He wants to fight tyranny.

>Hitler deported the jews! What a tyrant
>trump wants to deport the Muslims! Not a tyrant

Wew
>>
>>32177004

>it's not the current year anymore

If you win you lose.
>>
>>32177028
tyranny against subhumans is justice for humanity
>>
>>32176986
>lol you didn't know I'm using my own definition of a word instead of the one actually in the dictionary? What a dumb cunt!

k den.

And my point was that no, the "power of the people is done through representatives" isn't 100% true. The point of the Constitution is (at least supposed to) make it so if even literally everyone votes to take someone's unalienable rights away they can't do it, "power of the people" be damned, and that's a very good thing.
>>
>>32177055

Kys statist
>>
File: the end.jpg (31KB, 293x243px)
the end.jpg
31KB, 293x243px
>>32177028
>TRUMP IS LITTERALLY HITLER

Did you also think that the Trumpstaffel would be running rampant through the streets after election? All I saw were paid protesters and butthurt hippies.
>>
>>32176720
>What is the electorial college that saved us from the libtards
>What are representatives
There's a reason we're a democratic republic instead of a pure democracy
>>
>>32177058
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Representative_democracy

> The point of the Constitution is (at least supposed to) make it so if even literally everyone votes to take someone's unalienable rights away they can't do it, "power of the people" be damned, and that's a very good thing.
Alright, this point is fair enough, I'll admit my exaggeration, I still find this "the power of the people be damned" thing to be retarded. The constitution acts as a buffer from unalienable rights being taken away, the only final way to prevent rights being taken away is force.
>>
Unpopular opinion but he honestly seems like a pretty cool guy who has some elements of libtard brainwashing. Would go shooting with him and see if I can change his mind.
At least he's not overtly emotional like most other libtards.
>>
>>32177080
Hay guis X3 !! Did you know? Um... Liberia has the same Constitution as America?
>>
>>32177136
Democracy is only effective when you have an educated population
>>
>>32177147
>we jes need mo money fo dem programs
>>
>>32176208
Here is his facebook profile, you can all thank him for his cervix.

trent.somes3
>>
>>32176710
Politics is only about excluding the outgroup. Ideological consistency has never, ever been important. You're welcome.
>>
>>32176745
>There's a reason we're a republic.
>It's a "conservatards whine about the semantics of using 'democracy' as shorthand for representative democracy" episode
>>
>>32176733
Well one thing is certain, if these fags do finally go shooting they will learn that are just inert hunks of plastic and metal, not demonic killing machines with minds of their own. I mean I guess that's some kind of progress.
>>
>>32177193
Because we're not a representative democracy you fucking retard.
>>
File: 15x7445.png (522KB, 482x636px) Image search: [Google]
15x7445.png
522KB, 482x636px
POL THREADS GET OUTTTT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>32177265
butthurt liberaltarian detected
>>
>>32177135
>at least he's not overly emotional
Did you even read the article?
>>
File: IMG_0085.jpg (97KB, 1024x484px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0085.jpg
97KB, 1024x484px
>he wants to defend the constitutional rights of himself and others, and encourages others to do the same
I don't see the problem here
>>
>>32177147
A sensible informed intelligent and educated population in roughly that order
>>
>>32177028
>Wanting to enforce existing immigration laws, deport non-citizens who break the law, and not take refugees or immigrants from countries whose motto is "death to America" makes you literally Hitler

There's a pretty big difference between what Trump wants to do and systematically rounding up and gassing a few million Jews, Slavs, Gypsies, queers, and retards.
>>
>>32177212
Baby steps the galactic empire of man is not built in a day
>>
>>32176208
>willing to take up arms in defense of liberty
His definition of liberty is shit, as his understanding of tyranny.
But 10/10 for fighting for his rights and getting others to do the same.
>>
>>32177055
>subhumans
/pol/ go and stay go
>>
>>32176208
toppest kek,dont be mean or persecute muslims,thats THEIR JOB.
>>
>>32177219
Keep on whining about semantics
>>
>>32176208
Some of you guys are alright. Don't go on Jewbook tomorrow.
>>
Probably uses low-recoil shots cause it bruises his shoulder
>>
File: IMG_4682.png (1MB, 1305x554px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4682.png
1MB, 1305x554px
>>32176208
>taking the kebabs side ever
>not knowing legal immigrants usually despise illegal ones

Well at least he supports the 2A now...
>>
File: Hick.png (201KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Hick.png
201KB, 900x900px
>>32176925
In principle, no. Nothing wrong with opposing tyranny and defending the innocent . Those are good things in and of themselves. Few on /k/ would disagree with them isolated from context.

The problem is who he thinks are the good and bad guys here.

It’s inverted. He’s defending an people who subscribe to an ideology antithetical to freedom (Muslims), and claiming that a very pro-freedom politician is a fascist (Trump).
That’s the problem with it.

Oh, and he calls it an “assault shotgun” and makes a bunch of Feinstein-tier claims about it. That’s dumb.

>>32176986
>I consider a republic to be a representative democracy
Then your definition is incorrect. Representative government is incredibly different than
Hiring a few (theoretically) expert people to govern a nation does not equate to us governing it ourselves.

That's like saying everyone is a plumber because we select and hire people to come fix our pipes.
>>
>>32178405
>Then your definition is incorrect. Representative government is incredibly different than
>Hiring a few (theoretically) expert people to govern a nation does not equate to us governing it ourselves.
>That's like saying everyone is a plumber because we select and hire people to come fix our pipes.
Autistic, do I seriously need to link the "Representative democracy" bit on wikipedia?

Fact of the matter is, we aren't talking about who is doing what. No, we aren't directly governing. Democracy refers to decision making, not direct governance. Hiring a plumber doesn't mean you're a plumber, sure, but that's not what the "cracy" in democracy refers to. It refers to the fact that you've imposed the decision that a certain plumber should fix your shit.

I shouldn't even have to explain this, but it appears there's a lot of people with less than 80 IQ on this board today.
>>
>>32176733
>Who knows may even get cc bans ended because they are racist/classist/sexist whatever. Yes probably too optimistic but can only go up in NY
Bro I think your giving these people too much credit, they support gun control when their party wins and are against it when they lose, their political opinions are based on dis-powering those who oppose them and nothing more
>>
>>32177147
so white people?
>>
File: 1477415927208.png (33KB, 899x547px)
1477415927208.png
33KB, 899x547px
>>32177028
>Trump wants to deport the Muslims
Pic very related.

Also, even if your claim had merit, there is a single massive difference between the two.

>Jewish = Race. Unchosen. Cannot be changed. Arbitrary.
>Muslim = Religion. Chosen. Consciously held set of beliefs.

A race is not an ideology. If you don't have a choice to change it, there can be no moral argument.

To punish someone because of association through an arbitrary value like skin color, race, height, or eye color is wrong.

But to be a Muslim is to consciously hold an ideology that you can change at any time. And that ideology is incompatible with the basic values of American society.
Sure, some Muslims live very American lives. But they’re the moderate Muslims, the ones who are living in contradiction to their own values.
>>
>>32177433
He hasn't fought anything yet so far all this leftist screeching has been nothing but petty crime, dim witted protests and posturing
>>
>>32177028
yes because sending people back to their country of origin is the same as rounding them up and executing them on mass
>>
>>32176208
>"assualt shotgun"
>a pump gun with pistol grip
Cant afford a semi-auto shotgun?
>>
>>32177007
>blue waffle
I literally just got a fucking flashback
>>
>>32176208
>someone embracing the 2A for what it was made for is a laughable loser

you sound like a soccer mom

all it took for drumpfy /pol/tard statist fucks to turn their coat about gun rights was being the political majority

figures...
>>
>>32176208
More like, we have a cuck over here
>>
>>32176208
>assault shotgun
>assault
fuck this guy is a faggot
>wearing a scarf
yep
>>
File: 1480620854235.png (382KB, 600x816px) Image search: [Google]
1480620854235.png
382KB, 600x816px
>>
>protecting against tyranny is a bad thing

He has one thing right. If the government decided to deport citizens based on race,religion, and say something like sexual preference. Yes that is a tyranny that should be stopped.

The rest seem fucked up. Illegals should be deported, non citizen refugees acting out can and should be deported. Long story short libs need to realize trump is not going to make camps, deport muslim and Mexican citizens, and actually do anything fascistic.

Overall he's just a idiot leftist version of a 3% guy. Instead of communist it's fascist for him.

Oh and nice "assault shotgun" the dude in the pic has and nice on him for falling for consumerism. Fucking idiot.
>>
>>32176208
#America's_next_suicide_bomber_2017

aloha snackbar
>>
>>32176208
(loosely Voltair) I ridicule your beliefs, but I will give my life to protect your freedom to have them.

This is a free country (well, fuck, was at some time). The faggot has a complete right to stand for his beliefs just like I stand for mine (completely orthogonal to his), and he's got my respect for that.

Also, there's a good chance that when he gets educated on this shit, he'll see the wrongs on his ways and climb over to our side of the fence.

Let him be, he's cool.
>>
>>32176765
The full quote, buddy, is "Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for lunch; a republic is a well armed sheep contesting that vote."

America is not a pure democracy. We're a Federal Republic.
>>
File: 1468443698175.png (346KB, 445x531px)
1468443698175.png
346KB, 445x531px
>>32176208
>"assault shotgun"
>assault
>shotgun

In all seriousness though is there anything worse than the kind of person who grows a long ass nasty beard but doesn't have the T-levels to have a visible mustache?
>>
>>32178651
>Instead of communist it's fascist for him.
two sides of the same coin really

>both more or less control methods of production
>both end up being tyrannies
>both are historical failures

captcha: 1700 flaschenoeffner
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.