[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got fucked with tonight, what do.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: 2rffKcH.jpg (33KB, 558x414px) Image search: [Google]
2rffKcH.jpg
33KB, 558x414px
lright, so here is the story (with no embellishments) as accurate as I can recall it. I'm not giving myself any positive spin because I want the best advice I can get.

I got off work from my second job at Dominos trying to save up money to see my girlfriend in Colorado over the holidays. I went and bought a black and mild from circle K and went down to a boat launch by the river to smoke it. Listened to some classic rock and enjoyed it. During this time a newer (2013ish?) Dodge Ram 3500 dually pulled up. It sat watching me.

Once I got done I went and threw the butt away (because trash is ugly) and got in my car. I did a circle of the parking lot where the truck was parked in the middle and went to the the exit. The truck the followed me.

I started driving on a main drag in my city and was doing the speed limit while staying in my lane. The truck followed me the entire way. I did several turns with the truck still behind me and went to a Walmart parking lot because I was getting nervous.

I pulled into one side of an isle in a well-lit section and sat for a few moments with the truck still there. I the drove behind some cars and pulled in front of the truck and blocked him in so I could get his plates (out of state). I then left with him following me and jumped on the interstate with him still following me. I went to the north end of the city and a few miles later I got pulled over by the cops saying who got a call from the truck saying that "I was driving erratically".

Officer was polite and after I explained my side of the story he took my registration, license, and insurance, for him to check. He said I was doing 10 over at some points but it was understandable given I was being followed. He came back and let me go.

What the fuck, /k/?

To make it /k/ related what gun could I use on a cummins engine?
>>
That truck thought you were smoking a blunt, then driving around lit as fuck.

The proper course of action to take would have been to throw your empty 40 at his truck, and when confronted, pull out your nine screaming about how you ain't no bitch.
>>
>>32174635
>not deploying your trunk panzerfaust
>>
>>32174611
>Take truck out of city limits.
>stop at a desolate stretch of road
>if truck actually stops, get out of your car
>have oxygen tank connected to a captive bolt hand pistol
>make sure you have the widest smile on your face as you approach truck
>>
12 gauge 4 steel shot to the radiator oughta do it
>>
>>32174611

You were supposed to call the police and report the truck, you dumbass.

The first to call is the victim, and they are the one people believe.
>>
>>32174611
How did you get fucked.

Cop did his job, decided everything was fine and cut you loose.

Next time report the truck.
>>
>>32174705
>>32174679
but the police will shoot me because they're racist
>>32174673
thx
>>
>>32174705
I'm going to go file a police report on their truck (got the plates) just to have a paper trail. It was just irritating because I'm not going to drive directly to my house with someone following me.
>>
>>32174679
>The first to call is the victim, and they are the one people believe.

Commoners yes. Any good cop knows this is not always the case.
>>
>>32174611
>job at Dominos trying to save up money to see my girlfriend in Colorado
Hate to break it to you OP.

But if your girlfriend is going to school in Colorado, shes already fucking atleast 8 dudes on rotation by now.
>>
I'm coming for you fuckface.
>>
>>32174768
Bring it, commie. Got alternating rounds of AP, Soft point, and tracer .30 caliber waiting for you.
>>
>>32174779
So you can see where you're shooting after you shot a guy with a plate carrier and a random deer that showed up for no reason, I presume.
>>
>>32174826
Planning for all contingencies? Reloaded M2 AP, hornady SST for flesh, and tracer for giggles.
>>
>>32174738
/thread
>>
>>32174738

in colorado, can confirm
>>
>>32174611
Where in Colorado is she? She is fucking 10 dudes. Lets make it 11.
>>
>>32174705
fucked WITH
>>
>>32174663
"Pppssfftt"
>>
>>32175950
He said the cop was nice
>>
>>32174611
nigger detected

people with jobs dont smoke blunts. we can afford to smoke just weed without the nasty tobacco.
>>
>>32174719
Next time just drive straight to the police station. Best case scenario they'll fuck off and you can report them, worst case they get out and fuck up your car while you're inside, with a whole bunch of police witnesses.
>>
>>32176040
>we can afford to smoke just weed without the nasty tobacco.

can you really smoke that much weed? You snoop dogg or something?
>>
>>32174611
> hey guys, i had a thing happen tonight and i did everything right and it went my way in the end.

> how could i have turned it into a shootout and get killed

Fuck you op your a faggot
>>
>>32176015
he wasn't fucked with by the cop, he was fucked with by the dick heads in the truck
>>
ive actually thought about this a lot because the only time ive been scared for my life has been on the road. i used to drive like 120 miles a day pretty much 7 days a week and when i actually followed my schedule about half of that driving would be between 1am and 4am, real nigga hours. i had one serious incident during that time, one more minor incident, then i got my big fuckin truck so i got fucked with less and once that big baby got about 40mph it was basically a hot rod so I would just haul ass. Although, after getting my big truck, I had another pretty serious incident on the road but it was like at 9am in a nice part of town so wtf.

Its kind of a fucked predicament. I think there is a lot of things a car can do that justify legitimate fear for your life and drawing your weapon without them actually firing at you, but its a muddy area. If their car is faster or stronger, youre fucked. If you keep the chase going, that means you crash at a high speed. If you stop, now your just an easy target. There has also been several instances of car to car gun battles in my area over the years.

So I would say the ultimate set up would just be a plain old glock 17 or similar gun. You have to take in account your are still fucking driving. Low recoil, one handed operation, lots of shots since you are fuckin driving and shooting. Works well for vehicular shootouts or if you are trying to shoot tires.

Now that last point brings up something else. Shooting someones tire out in one of these situations could end with them or both of you wrecking the fuck out and dying. (Same if you kill the driver, but if they are actually shooting at you or trying to kill you theres no choice really) If you wanted to safely disable them you are gonna have to take out their engine. So, .44 mag, maybe .454, keeps your one handed but put some high grain buffalo bore shit or lehigh penetrator shit and youre good to go.

Beyond that, no fucking "truck guns".
>>
>>32176465
cont.

Shooting an AK pistol while driving is likely gonna be some bullshit. AND if its time to increase firepower, I.E. you have stopped or you are digging behind the seat for a bigger gun, its time to bring the thunder, no half measures. Full size gun, .308, 12 gauge, or maybe an AR/AK.

So I'd say: A full size pistol or your carry pistol, 9mm/10mm/.45acp, maybe a .44 mag for engine blocks, and a battle rifle
>>
>>32176465
you're late for school.
>>
>>32176572
kek
>>
>>32176465
where are you driving through? the shittiest favela in brazil?
>>
File: Ed.jpg (59KB, 600x249px) Image search: [Google]
Ed.jpg
59KB, 600x249px
>>32174663
Riding along one night with my buddy down some Appalachian road through a bunch of forgotten coal villages. Some truck starts following us. Unzip gun case behind the bench. Open center console. Hold up each shotshell in the back window before I shove it in the tube. Pull off into strip mine. No lights, no houses, no witnesses, lots of holes for bodies. Follow vehicle kills its lights and disappears. Stop sideways in the road, buddy jumps out with 12 guage, I get out, we chill behind the block waiting. He gone. Spend the rest of the night drinking Old German and hunting the son of a bitch. Never found him though.
>>
>>32176717

Do you actually not know how to greentext, you fucking newfag? You think maybe it's a good idea to NOT fucking post until you learn how to? Yeah?
>>
>>32174719
Drive to a police station.
>>
>>32174705
All of this.
>>
>>32177391

Think maybe you could have helped him instead of being a little bitch?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.