[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

80% Lowers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: fuck.jpg (71KB, 625x391px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
71KB, 625x391px
>I just want to fabricate my own firearm with no intent of resale
>I don't want to register a firearm

Who's done it?
What are the best 80% lowers?
Would you trust your life and civil liberties to these?
Machining/milling tips, components etc...

Hardmode: Be in California
>>
>>32174204
I bought mine off tactical machining. I would trust my life to mine. It looks better than my friends lower that he milled out anyhow.

>hard mode: live in California
I've been living on hard mode since the day I was born.
>>
Might be the best place to ask.

Where can I find a .308 lower in this godforsaken state?
>>
File: IMG_20161130_232627.jpg (3MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161130_232627.jpg
3MB, 3120x4160px
>>32174204

Get an Easy Jig and follow their instructions and recommendations for tools if you don't already have them. Take your time, work slowly, and do it right. It's not that hard.
>>
>>32174461
Matrix Arms. They make the SR762 receiver for Ruger.
>>
File: IMG_20161130_232933.jpg (2MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161130_232933.jpg
2MB, 3120x4160px
Whatever you do: don't make friends with a machinist who can do the work for you, because having someone else do it would be illegal.
>>
>>32174359
this, my friends and i got 308 lowers from 80%arms, they require a serial number now but we got them right before that requirement.

my question is, does the kommando brand lowers require serials or do they not give a fuck?
>>
>>32174537

What exactly are you asking?

You don't need to put a serial on your 80% in CA until 2018.
>>
>>32174537
No you don't you dumb nigger
>>
>>32174556
i know that, its just the lowers from 80% arms already have compliant lowers for ca, which means if i order one they ask for you to include a made up cerial.

http://www.80percentarms.com/collections/80-lowers/products/serialized-80-lower-receiver-ca-compliant
>>
>>32174640

You don't have to buy the unfinished lowers with serials. I don't think they require it, they just have it as an option. You can buy any unfinished lower and serialize it later. Every shop I've asked in my area will do it for $50.
>>
>>32174204
it's a complete waste of time and money.
i spent $70 on 2x 80% lowers
$80 on the jig
$75 on a router

then real Lowers came back down in price at $76.

literally wasted money when i could have just bought a lower from a shop.

>but the government doesnt know you have it
yes they do
they track anyone who buys the lowers and tooling
unless you buy everything with cash at a gun show or something, Google knows.
>>
>>32174742
>they track people who have knee mills

Ahahahahahahahah oh wow

Please kill your self
>>
>>32174742

You've got to buy more 80%s, duh. Spread out the cost of the tools.10 days waiting period in CA is the real killer for me, anyway.
>>
>>32174762
they track everything you do online
if you think otherwise, ur fucking retarded and belong on reddit.

>>32174764
with 80% only being like $25 cheaper, you would need to make like 7 to break even
further more, my Jig's trigger pin holes got fucked up after the 2nd lower

it's a waste of time honestly,unless ur in a state that bans the sale of lowers like california.
>>
>>32174844
And tell me anon, with tracking the internet usage of 200 million people about all of the times the Feds have come to seize your 80% lowers

Tell me more perhaps about the interconnected database that faggot state registries are connected to that flags all 80% lowers and reports you to the authorities, and result in a dog shooting visit from your local police department

I'll wait
>>
File: 1474869374930.gif (2MB, 260x320px) Image search: [Google]
1474869374930.gif
2MB, 260x320px
>>32174892

prism, do you even snowden?
>>
>>32174204
Is it possible to order and ship and 80% and other parts to a European country? Purely hypothetical of course.
>>
>>32175155
I doubt it
sounds breddy illegal
>>
>>32175155
I think in much of Europe it's the upper receiver that is considered the gun
>>
>>32174640
they even tell you on that page you don't need shit but offer it as a service

>>32174928
i'm sure the guys making 80% lowers are high on the priority list for people to nab compared to all the guys filling out 4473s
>>
>Born and raised in Cali
>going to school for dat engineering in Oregon
>parents and all of my family still in Cali
>all of muh guns behind enemy lines
>have 1 complete AR
>have all of the parts for a second rifle minus lower, and 5 80% receivers waiting for their time to come at home
>family friend has a drill press and a jig
>sends me a text saying he's got a surprise for me when I come back home
>muh dick when I'll have 2 full ARs and 4 spare lowers before 2017
>mfw I'll have an actual ghost gun and 4 receivers for them
>also mfw I need to be up in 2 hours to go to ROTC
>>
>>32174762
he's actually yet another example of how a little knowledge is a dangerous thing

a modern CNC five axis mill now has GPS built-in so achmed can't move it into a shipping container and send it to an ITAR-prohibited country like iran
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.