[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I borke muh glock

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (20KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 290x174px
I store my glocks cocked (trigger forward like pic related)

I had the slide locked back and I pulled the trigger and it clicked back but it felt weird. Was this stupid? Did I damage my gun?
>>
>>32173029
no
>>
>>32173029
no
>>
>>32173029
no
>>
ya you broke the striker and firing pin. you dun goofed
>>
File: borken gun.jpg (26KB, 800x339px) Image search: [Google]
borken gun.jpg
26KB, 800x339px
borken gun thread anyone?
>>
>>32173119
anybody else kind of hoping that fat retard dies soon?
>>
>>32173125
wow, how did that happen?
>>
>>32173137
>kind of
I pray to the murder/k/ube everyday that it may be so.
>>
>>32173029

You didn't break anything. Pretty fucking stupid to store it that way though.
>>
>>32173209
Why is that? What difference does it make? Should I dry fire it before i put it away?
>>
>>32173239
Anon has clearly never done research on a glock. All the safeties on a glock are ENGAGED when it is cocked. The safest way to store it is primed.
>>
>>32173137
No idea who he is
>>
>>32173239
>>32173274
I just reread your post. He's right, why the fuck would you store it slide locked back? If your worried about it being unloaded find a chamber safety indicator.
>>
>>32173291
I don't store it with the slide locked back. I store it with the trigger forward and a full mag.

I took the mag out and was playing with it, I locked the slide back and pulled the trigger. I don't store it locked back
>>
>>32173278
just some fat retard that makes jewtube videos of him eating like a slob, as in that pic, and speaking and acting very silly. like a 10 year old or something.
oh, and for some odd reason he has shittons of subs and makes bank doing it. the world is truly a fucked up place.
>>
>>32173170
who can say
I just looked up borken guns
>>
>>32173313
Good, thats how it should be kept, ideally when you get more experienced and comfortable with your Glock you should store it inside a holster with a round in the chamber
>>
>>32173573
I have a holster for it and keep it chambered when I carry, but my gun won't fit in the holster with my light. So when it's on the night stand the pipe stays clear so I can keep my cheapo light on it.

I keep my shield on the side of my mattress though, holstered with one in it and ready to go.

I should get a little trigger cover for my glock though
>>
I store it like that, everyone in here claiming it's bad for it is a fucking retard. If you're so worried just take it apart and inspect the striker itself, it's not hard.
>>
>>32173170
probably a retard thinking 22lr and 22mag are interchangeable
>>
>>32174505
nah. a .22mag wouldn't even fit in a 10/22 chambered in LR.
my guess is it was swung baseball bat style and broken over something.
>>
Why does it matter if the trigger is stored pressed in or neutral?
>>
>>32173170
Hand made superhot loads.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.