[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Improving rifle accuracy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: winchester67A.jpg (24KB, 640x288px) Image search: [Google]
winchester67A.jpg
24KB, 640x288px
Hi /k/, any tips for improving my rifle shooting? I can get most shots within 3 inches of the center from 25 yards, with open sights and without a gun rest. My hands are sort of shaky, any tips to help?
>>
>>32172879
Use the sling to shove it in your shoulder more. Oh and uhh lift moar fgt.
>>
>>32172934
>tfw gun doesn't even have attachments to hook up a sling
>>
Bump, please help /k/.
>>
>>32172879
Googling "Rifle shooting techniques" may turn out to be helpful.
>>
Breath and stance control. Shoot more. Look up skeletal loading (spoopy) that they use in high power competitions if you don't mind looking goofy. Shoot more. Learn to use a sling properly. Shoot more.
>>
>>32173020
They sell mounts you know. What rifle is it?
>>
>>32173740
Winchester 67A
>>
buy a modern gun
>>
Developing a natural and relaxed position supporting the rifle will help. The last thing you want it to be forcing it on target, you need to move your whole body and your hold of the rifle so that the sights lay right on your point of impact. Of course you need to be holding the rifle firmly but you never want to be putting it on target with tensed muscle or pushing. You should see your sights move in a straight line up and down as you breathe. And when you reach the stage in your breathing cycle, and stop, where you pull the trigger then you should look to make sure that your sights are aligned right and the foresight is exactly on the desired point of aim.

Once you've got that concentrate on trigger pull.

>>32173020
Put some on.
>>
File: 20160821_173052.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160821_173052.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>32173894
Ayyyye.
I'd like to know If you could find along mounts anywhere as well.

Scope mount would be nice too.

>pic is mine
>>
>>32172879
Get something that's not a nugget
>>
>>32173894
Don't be a faggot, old guns are fun.
>>
>>32173020
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxRl7upy4z4
>>
>>32174135
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0f-fkInAvXg this dude on Youtube has a scope on his Winchester 67, I think it's very similar to the 67A. You might ask him about his scope mount.
>>
>>32174147
Sorry bro
>>
>>32174187
Some came with scopes already mounted.

I just can't find a place for parts and neither can my local gunsmith.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.