[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didnt they tie the goats to a tree then take the farmers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Why didnt they tie the goats to a tree then take the farmers with them then wait for evac?

Are all SEALS this dumb?
>>
The funniest thing is that the farmers didn't compromise them

Tali knew they were there from the helo insertion
>>
the goat farmers weren't real. They were compromised by their own incompetence.
>>
>>32172442
Failure thread...

But I do love Star Wars. Learn to post OP.
>>
>>32174631
>>32173581
It doesn't even end there.

The old guy from the movie who walked across the mountains to get help for him? He'd never seen a map before, so while he was trying to figure out where to point for everyone to go, the SEALS flew up in a helo and black-bagged him.

Basically the whole operation was an example in overconfidence and incompetence in special forces.
>>
>>32174668

If you watch the Tali video of the captured equipment, you can see full 40mm pouches

They didn't even resort to using their best weapon against an ambush
>>
Marcus Luttrel made up bullshit to sell a book, nobody cares since he's an infallible God (See: Veteran).
>>
So far:

SF: 2 points for hanging out smoking hash and trying to not piss of some Pashto speaking village elder

Rangers/MARSOC: 2 points for killing n'sheeeeit

PJ's: 1 point for just trying to help :^)
SEALS: 0 points in total effective presence (minus Osama) but A++ in book deals and aesthetics
>>
>>32174653
yea i mixed up the pics

tried to delete wouldnt let me o well
>>
>be idiot
>get all your guys killed
>only survivor
>get asked what went wrong
>make up bullshit about doing everything right but not wanting to harm innocent civilians
>government goes with it to not look incompetent
>huge book and movie deal
>>
>>32175175
>minus osama
DEVGRU =/= Squeals
Learn the difference
>>
>>32172442
our best & brightest dont join the military, newfriend.
>>
>>32172442
By "goats" you mean Ewoks?
>>
>>32175506
Pretty much this.
>>
>>32175544
Still SEALS just better, like saying Ranger Recon Company isn't Rangers?
>>
>>32174726
Link?
>>
>>32175769
No, not at all
>>
>>32175307
I'll forgive because 4chan. But kid punctuate sentences. Or you are a nigger.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.