[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what exactly is going on in California that people are in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_ntrzltdZyQ1rrcg2fo1_1280.jpg (118KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntrzltdZyQ1rrcg2fo1_1280.jpg
118KB, 1200x800px
So what exactly is going on in California that people are in a frenzy to buy guns? Should I convert my AR I want to sell to CA compliance and send it down there? How do I get in on this? I don't mind profiting off of Calicucks.
>>
>>32169443
yes pack up right now and head down there ASAP
>>
>>32169443
i wasnt aware of any frenzy here for guns. people are just stocking up on ammo like crazy, because they are dumb and think the new law on mail order ammo kicks in at the 1st of the year, when in reality its not until next july
>>
>>32169454
gr8 b8 m8

>>32169471
Yeah I saw in the AR-general a few days ago, people were talking about SCAR prices in Cali skyrocketing, citing the assault weapons ban that'll see enforcement come January
>>
>>32169518
SCARs and other snowflake "assault rifles" are the only guns that some people are going crazy for, because they want to get them in time to register so they can use them without shitty maglocks.

there is no general mayhem or panic on guns in general, AR15s and AKs included. the market is flooded and they are still dirt cheap in california

nothing is getting banned, people will still be able to buy all their shit in cucked format next year. the only rush is for some people who want to be good bootlickers and register their guns so they can "legally" not use cucked maglocks
>>
>>32169518

I wanted to get a SCAR before January but they're all $5000-$6000 and, despite being rich, fuck that any day of the week.
>>
File: IMG_3555.png (219KB, 564x401px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3555.png
219KB, 564x401px
>Not already having 80%ers completed and hid/built
>>
>>32169443

CAfags have until 1 Jan to buy 'bullet button' compliant rifles then have until 2018 to register them
>>
>>32171372

At least we can take the bullet button off immediately after registering them.
>>
There's a whole bunch of BS going down right now but this blog post from GOC has the operative dates for when things actually take effect.
https://www.gunownersca.com/2016/11/09/movin-prop-63-new-president/

The biggest thing is the new salt gun definition is going to be a defacto ban on most modern sporting rifles. The new definition of "fixed magazine" requires disassembly of the action to eject a mag. Ironically legal compliance is the easiest to accomplish on AR platforms, but as far as any other rifles go it's going to be a shitshow of arbitrary decisions and grey areas. Keep in mind DOJ nor will any DA in Cali issues you an opinion letter on the illegality of anything relating to firearms. They will only make up a position should you be arrested and they intend to prosecute.

>>32171587
The rumor going around is DOJ is going to legally prohibit you from removing the bullet button regardless of any legislation, but we won't actually know till the last minute.
>>
>>32171587
And then get a knock on the door in six months, just like all the psg1 and spas12 owners got. Or not, I'm sure they won't confiscate THIS time. Wake the fuck up. Complete disarmament is their end goal, and you complying and registering like a good little prole will only make it easier for them.
>>
>>32171812
Exactly this, register nothing, fuck this state.
>>
fucking commiefornia
I HOPE THEY ACTUALLY SUCCEED
>>
File: 1468637906626.jpg (180KB, 1200x1033px) Image search: [Google]
1468637906626.jpg
180KB, 1200x1033px
DO. NOT. COMPLY.

If a confiscation is attempted, go pic related on them.
>>
File: 1457290407200.png (21KB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
1457290407200.png
21KB, 200x194px
>Bought my ARs when they started keeping records of serial numbers for long guns
>>
>>32171935
>Bought my ar after they started registration
>Moved out of the state

Kek good luck doing anything with that registered gun california doj. I don't need to abide by their laws anymore.
>>
>>32171812
>>32171794

Incorrect. The new law will permit you to go full salty rifle once you register. Just like how people added all their features back during the last registration law.

Literal children desu.
>>
>>32172056
Which is a dangerous loophole that will rapidly be plugged in a year or two and you fucking know it.
>>
>>32172056
>The new law will permit

I permit you to eat my dick.
>>
>>32172083

No. All the law says is that a bullet button is no longer sufficient to avoid California Type 3 Assault Weapon status. Since a bullet button'd gun will henceforth be a Type 3 Assault Weapon, you can just remove the button.

Wow. They got their way. Stop trying to make it more horrendous than it is. Newsom is going to ban all centerfire rifles by 2020, anyway.
>>
File: Sam Adams.jpg (191KB, 800x739px) Image search: [Google]
Sam Adams.jpg
191KB, 800x739px
>>32172160
Stop excusing their bullshit, and stop falling for the just the tip lie.
>>
>>32172083
Doesn't matter anyway, Congress will make CA will bend the knee or lose federal funding. SCOTUS will deliver the death blow.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.