[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MAC disproven

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: sw_mp_a2.jpg (39KB, 480x343px) Image search: [Google]
sw_mp_a2.jpg
39KB, 480x343px
https://youtu.be/Y62aUKbD5yI

M&P pistols vindicated, haters can hate all they want, but macs failures in water were clearly not the gun.
>>
>>32168460

It's still a gun that feels like crap in hand. For that alone I won't carry or use one.
>>
>>32168460
So, dunking it in water = MACs torture test.

No, I don't think so.
>>
>>32168631
The issues only happened after the water bath... I still think it was crap ammo with hard primers... Mine would have a bad time with hard primers before I got an extra power striker spring.
>>
>>32168631
>"Mac's failures in water"
Learn to reading comprehension
>>
You guys do know that his name is Tim, right?
>>
>>32168611
Maybe in your little bitch hands
>>
>>32168611
I disagree. I think it feels great.
>>
torture test videos are gayer than 8 guys blowing 9 guys.
>>
>>32168460
the failure was S&W forgot to send him a good goy points check to talk good about it. He's a notorious shill, and sold his soul to IWI years ago.
>>
File: june 19 uspsa stage 4.webm (3MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
june 19 uspsa stage 4.webm
3MB, 853x480px
>>32168460
I was curious about this and tested it myself. I didn't have any problems. If I remember correctly I've had one or two malfunctions with this thing over several thousand rounds..
>>
>>32168803
He's used the same ammo in every torture test (the water, sand, dirt, mud gauntlets at least)... Fiocchi 115gr ball.

The VP9 "second chance" was laughable though.
>presses the gun lightly in sand
>shuts down the gun

What this basically tells me is that if you drop your loaded vp9 in a pile of sand, it's not going to work.

I understand that these are kind of niche tests, but really, malfunctions from being submerged in water or placed on some sand? I'd rather not spend my money on that.
>never buying a vp9
>didn't like m&p's anyway; definitely won't be buying any now
>>
>>32170415
Christ that got sickening. Every other word was "Tavor" or "now I'll be shooting more of this Jew ammo!"

Funny how the two guns he shilled the shit out of have crapped the bed in various peoples (and his own) videos.
>vp9 and Tavor
>>
>>32170580
>>32170415
>>
>>32170580
The Kalashnikov tribute video was what rustled my jimmies about him. I lost all respect for him as a man form that. IWI hat, shirt, and OY VEY BUY A TAVOR!! BEST GUN EVAH GOYS!! during a so called tribute to the greatest lawn mower designer of all time.

Kalashnikov wanted to be remembered for the things he made to help people, not kill them.
>>
Well in the MAC torture test he does believe something is fishy with the M&P pistol and said he would revisit the gun at a later date with a newer manufactured pistol. He believes he has an earlier model of the m&p and apparently S&W has modified the striker channel in the newer models. Anyone know of all of the changes the M&P has gone through?

I remember the horrible accuracy issues the early models went through. People thought it was the very slow twist rate in the barrels but I think it was finally determined to be bad slide/barrel lockup and timing.
>>
>>32170610
>I lost all respect for him as a man form that. IWI hat, shirt, and OY VEY BUY A TAVOR!! BEST GUN EVAH GOYS!!

You realise that Tim is a salesman, right, you fucking mong?
>>
>>32170866
salesman=/=SHILL
>>
>>32168611
I actually chose the M&P over Glock because it feels so much better handling in my hands.
>>
>>32171668
You're right anon, pretty sad. He got pretty disillusioned with his own product, and was increasingly sad that a machine designed to protect his motherland became a killing tool for the stupid, filthy masses who could try to get one. A beautiful thing- corrupted by all those who used it.
>>
>>32171668
It's a fuzzy line that distinguishes a good salesman from a low level shill.
>>
>>32171668
If you're selling things it's generally expected that you'll let people know you're trying to sell them stuff.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.