[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Realistic Everyday Carry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (20KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
20KB, 500x294px
California here
Ccw is not an option

Fox Pepper Spray and some sort of stun gun/taser should be enough right? I see a variety of stun guns for sale, but I don't believe in their bullshit specs they try to pass off (million volts)
>>
>>32164862
Don't get some cheap chinkshit stun prod, get yourself a legit TASER with the probes or any other brand with a reputation.

Million volts might be an exaggeration, but high voltages found in such devices deliver low current.
>>
>>32164862
>but I don't believe in their bullshit specs

"I don't understand electricity at all and haven't made any attempt to do so"

FTFY
>>
>>32164923
A lot of them advertise "million volts"

Which is complete bullshit. You just need 5 milliamps to do the trick.
>>
>>32164862
volts =/= amps
>>
>>32164950
This is what happens when you let common core go unchecked.
>>
>>32164862
If you're a felon, gay conversion therapy for self defense is off the table. Though it depends on the area, some agencies may seriously frown upon you carrying a Taser or stun gun in self defense.
>>
huge amount of volts is pretty safe its the amps that kill take for example electricity sockets in your home
>>
>>32164977
It's not illegal to carry. And the freakin black cop told me to keep a shotgun in the car for self defense lol. I was just laughing in my head.

It's completely legal to have a stun gun or taser, but I'd like it to be some bright color, yellow, orange, blue etc.

Cops are pretty jumpy around here and will unload at the sight of anything black and scary.

Someone else was shot and killed by the police for having his taser holstered. Some kind of street fight and the cops mistook it for a real gun and killed him just to be safe.

>>32164982
I know. 120 volts.
I don't believe these China stun guns are in the millions. I may just stick with name brands because I don't trust anything off of Amazon.
>>
>>32164950
5 milliamps have been known to kill dying 20 year old rats. This is where that idea comes from.
I hope you feel stupid.
>>
File: 1296521854322.jpg (211KB, 706x537px) Image search: [Google]
1296521854322.jpg
211KB, 706x537px
>>32165061
>a cop told me to get a shotgun
>I laughed and got a stun gun
>cops killed a guy with a stun gun

NOTHING COULD GO WRONG.
>>
>>32165090
Cops don't use stun guns
>>
Pepper spray is good. Those contact "stun guns" are garbage. Get one that shoots probes or don't bother
>>
>>32165290
I sort of had renewed paranoia reading about the Muslim kid going on a stabbing spree. I think all college campuses forbid carrying any kinds of weapons but fuck it if I get kicked out for pepper spraying some whack job.

They'll likely put me in jail for assault and put the crazy as a victim of bullying or something.

I'll invest in a Taser Bolt or Pulse, they're both the same price but different design.

I'll have to get it in pink or purple so I don't get shot by a random cop.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.