[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GTDDTOT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

Questions that don't deserve their own thread time. Ask your stupid questions here and hope to get not so stupid answers.

So I'm planning on getting my first ar10 and decided to put a diamondback db15 with a stainless fluted barrel on layaway. Unfortunately so far I've heard nothing but horrible things on their pistols and 50/50 reviews on their ar 15 rifles and no reviews on their 308 ar rifles. Anyone here have any positive experience with these or should I abandon the decently priced ar with the stainless free float barrel for a dpms in 308 or should I be a guinea pig and give it a shot?
>>
>>32164142
>layaway
>diamondback
>fluted barrel
There's no helping you.
>>
Why the fuck does no one make a bolt action in .45acp with a threaded barrel for the keks? I just want a supressed plinker with more balls than a goddamn .22 and I dont want to fuck around with 300memeout. I cant be the only one.

Yes im aware of the mauser kits, I dont want a damn kit I want a ground up build.
>>
>>32164142
Why do you want an AR-10? The only reason I have considered it is for boar hunting but I don't even have time to do that anymore. If I wanted a battle rifle I'd just get a PTR.
>>
Going to inspect a Colt .38 Positive Police Special later this week most likely. I'm somewhat new to wheel guns. Can I get a quick and dirty of what I should look for and what things would be deal breakers
>>
what is the absolute cheapest .22 i can buy that isn't a total piece of shit
>>
>>32164248
Probably a used Savage model 64.
>>
>>32164205
>pistol caliber bolt action
>putting a short range bullet in a gun designed for long range shooting

The only reason .22 bolt actions exist is for children
>>
Should I sell my used (got off armslist a couple of years ago) CZ 75b omega so I can put the money towards buying a new SP-01?
>>
Is an M&P9 a good gun?

I was looking for an optics-ready, striker fired pistol with a good aftermarket and S&W sells one comes with a pre-installed threaded barrel and optics ready for about $750 in my area.

My other options are a SIG P320, a Glock, and Springfield XDM.
>>
>>32164142
Try live free armory instead.
>>
File: 1476457912489.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1476457912489.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>32164142
>GTDDTOT

Guestionds?
>>
>>32164639
M&P is decent, but the trigger is shit when compared to something like the Glock. Best advice I can give is to go to a store and fondle each of them, and see which calls out to you.
>>
>>32164904
I was just looking at price.

M&P was the only one that had optics-ready and threaded barrel at a decent price.

The rest make you choose, and only the Glock has an easy to find threaded barrel. The P320 only has them for the threaded version and the XDM apparently doesn't have any proprietary ones, just 3rd party drop-ins that don't fit the exact length of the gun.
>>
>>32164142
Is Nair safe for anal/asscrack use?

Got a kind of fur diaper thing going on atm, makes pooping an affair.
>>
>>32164940

I remember a teacher at my old high school got in deep shit because she told students "Nair isn't for use in your underwear zone, ask me how I know..." So I'm going to say probably not an ideal solution.
>>
>>32164205
>buy SMLE with barrel issues
>buy Thompson barrel
>buy 1911 mag
>make some small modifications
>fabricate a fuckhuge barrel shroud
>??????
>profit
>>
>>32164208
Want it for hog hunting actually. Other options I've looked into like the socom 16 and ptr are on the heavy side. Just something on the lighter side in a good hunting caliber that I can squeeze fast fallow up shots on.

>>32164882
>fug
That's what Mexican liquor and a lack of sleep do to a man.

>>32164172
Placed it on layaway to give me some time to look into the rifle. I've never seen diamondback products before but it seemed like a solid rifle and was one of the lightest 308 ar's I've handled. Only other options in town are dpms and a a2 Armalite with a fixed carry handle. I would love to use my comp m4 so the Armalite is a no go.
>>
>>32164205
because 300 blackout is superior
you can use the 220 grain subs for quiet stuff

or you can go down to the 110 or 125 grain if you need the muzzle energy of 7.62x39

I have a ruger american ranch in 300 blk and love it, i can use it for deer hunting or suppressing.
>>
>>32166283

I dont have 10k+ rounds of 300blk hanging out though

>>32164578

What is "plinking" for 500
>>
>>32164940
Works fine for me
>>
File: 1234565.jpg (95KB, 990x444px) Image search: [Google]
1234565.jpg
95KB, 990x444px
I like the design & look of the Sig P320, but I prefer a hammer fired pistol the closest thing I could find was the HK P30. Do you guys have some more recommendations?

Trying to find a mid size polymer pistol with some options like a something with caliber kits, and some grip options.
>>
>>32164142
How often should a revolver be really cleaned, like broken down beyond just cylender/barrel cleansing? Or is that all that's necessary with revolvers? New to handguns, like feeling like a cowboy. Plus no bully
>>
>>32164962
Was she hot?
>>
Test

Earlier it said I was permanently banned for breaking US law for some reason
>>
>>32167522
Yeah, unless you throw your cowboy gat in the mud, or do competition shooting with it, cylinder and barrel. You do need to keep on eye on timing and lockup but that's long term stuff.
>>
>>32164142

Who makes the absolute best Single Action Army irrespective of price?
>>
>>32164940
Will light your ass on fire, not for sensitive membranes or facial use.
Use a good razor and a steady hand.
>>
>>32167762
I always get banned for random stuff I had nothing to do with its always on my carrier network at the apartments I live at. Switch over to my WiFi and I'm good to go again
>>
>>32167762
sounds like you have a massive virus and your ISP is warning you because it's intercepting your zombie spam. you should probably read it next time
>>
>>32167730
>>32164962
>I read that as "because he told..."
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-03-03-37-44.png (286KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-03-03-37-44.png
286KB, 1440x2560px
>>32167762
I'm not.

Thankfully.
>>
>>32166565
What about the P250?

Maybe check out the CZ P07 or P09
>>
>>32164142

Got myself an Enfield. Should I opt for 150gr or 180gr rounds?

Is the new Wolf ammo any good or should I stick to the more expensive Prvi Partisan stuff?
>>
>>32166565
The modular variant of the P320 was the P250, which is out of production now. But a good time to grab it cheap.
>>
Are O PAPs neat?
>>
>>32169560
They're supposed to be better then the n-paps something about having a stronger trinion or some shit.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.