[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Total Submarine Fleet Strength By Country

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 1.jpg (68KB, 748x716px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
68KB, 748x716px
http://www.futurebattles.com/en/countries/ranking_naval_subs
>>
>>32164110
What about it?
>>
>submarines matter
>>
>>32164123
>Second strike ICBMs isnt a thing: the post.
>>
>>32164110
Yeah, sure NK might be way above the shitposters, but they would still get BTFO by anyone.

I guess you get a high tonnage if you still use cast iron subs...
>>
>>32164645
Submarines don't fire ICBMs dumbass.

Good job on second strike though. Most dumbasses think subs are first strike delivery systems. In reality they wait for weeks or even months for people to begin crawling out of the rubble then launch the second absolute "fuck you" salvo.
>>
>>32164110
>tonnage means quality
>even when your doctrine is to sneeki breeki, you still have to make everything fuckhuge
>>
>>32164110

Fucking neck yourself and your shitty site that you shill every single year.

Mods, seriously look at his post history this Canadian does shit all but advertise his website.
>>
>>32164656
>Modern submarine-launched ballistic missiles are closely related to intercontinental ballistic missiles (range of over 5,500 kilometres (3,000 nmi)), and in many cases SLBMs and ICBMs may be part of the same family of weapons.

Almost all subs that launch SLBMs has a range above 5,500 km, wich would make them ICBMs that is launched from subs.
>>
>>32164656

I wouldn't be so presumptuous to know nuclear states doctrines, but submarines provide a range of resilient options. One of which is second second strike.
>>
>>32164652
afaik the norks just have massive legions of midget subs (using them as underwater, unbelievably shitty FACs) that have neither the range nor stealth to travel from one coast to the other
>>
>>32164723
They do have some old ass chinese copies of some russian diesel submarine class to. Cant really remember thy type. Whiskey perhaps?
>>
>>32164656
>In reality they wait for weeks or even months for people to begin crawling out of the rubble then launch the second absolute "fuck you" salvo.

That doesn't even make sense.
>>
>>32164734
speaking of which, what do we do once china literally just hollows out Hainan and turns it into a massive sub base?
>>
>>32164656
Are you the same person who told me that submarines wait up to two years to launch their missiles?
>>
>>32164750
Dont know, perhaps accept that China is in control of the waters close to china?
>>
>>32164783
And those close to Japan, Taiwan, Korea, the Philippines, etc?
>>
>>32164749

Not him, but they're useful threat during the inter-war and post-war negotiations.
>>
>>32164810
What inter-war and post-war negotiations?
>>
>>32164810
Uh, they're useful during any negotiations.

That has practically nothing to do with the point I'm taking issue with
>>
>>32164803
Isnt that the problem of Japan, Taiwan, Korea the Philippines etc?

If china wants to build a huge subbase, we cant really stop them. Its not like we can just nuke the island away for the sake of it.
>>
>>32164811

Phone calls between two or more nuclear states on the peace process.

>>32164817

But it does. Up until that point of launch you have a variable that can utterly ruin a country's recovery process if they cannot come to terms with you.
>>
>>32164870
>But it does. Up until that point of launch you have a variable that can utterly ruin a country's recovery process if they cannot come to terms with you.

Great.

But nuclear submarines don't wait for a few months, then launch. That's ridiculous. They either launch or they don't.
>>
>all this water being displaced
could this be the cause of rising sea levels?
>>
>>32164891

That depends entirely on that country's doctrine. All I have simply stated that it gives you options to exploit like the one that anon gave.
>>
>>32164110
Number of subs by country.
>>
>>32164909

Additional:

Whether you have direct control over your force SLBM or not, your opponent doesn't know that.
>>
>>32164909
It depends on whether the country has a military that works like a military or not.

Targeting isn't something that you can ignore the rules of.
>>
>>32164984

Right, but don't you think that's reasonable to assume?
>>
>>32164935
kys fucking shill
>>
>>32164123
>#submarinelivesmatter
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.