[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you the law, /k/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: shaqoflage.jpg (130KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
shaqoflage.jpg
130KB, 1024x1024px
>Standing tall at 7’1″ and weighing 325 pounds, Shaquille O’Neal is an intimidating physical specimen. But according to his ex, he’s hiding a terrifying and potentially dangerous secret. According to new court documents, his former fling Vanessa Lopez claims he has a scary gun obsession — and believes he’s above the law!

>Lopez made the revelation in a deposition last year for her harassment lawsuit against O’Neal.

>“Every time I was with him, he would take out — he always carried, like, a Glock, a gun,” Lopez revealed in documents obtained exclusively by RadarOnline.com.

>Hollywood Divorce Lawyers Tell All: Prostitutes, Cross Dressing, Drugs & More Shocking Split Secrets

>Before having sex, “He would put it on the floor,” she said. “He always had a gun.”

>Asked why he needed one by an attorney, she said, “Because he’s the law. That’s what he would say, ‘I’m the law.'”

>Lopez told the deposing attorney that she had several sexual encounters with O’Neal and confirmed that “as a general rule,” he carried his Glock.
>>
>>32163956
>oh no he has a gun
fucking liberals
>>
think he has to get his guns custom made because his hands are so damn big?
>>
When you're 7'1'' and 325 pounds, you need to protect yourself.
>>
>>32163956
Shaq seems like a pretty cool guy
He likes guns and is quoting Judge Dredd "I am the law"
>>
File: shaq-nanny1.png (333KB, 500x600px)
shaq-nanny1.png
333KB, 500x600px
>>32163956
Isn't he some kind of reserve Sheriff's deputy?
He may actually BE the law... at least in some capacity.
>>
>>32163956
blessed shaq

master of shaq fu

conceal carrier of M60 "Carbine"

dunker of slamming

and slaying of bodies

too strong for the simple life of a farmer

he chose to take a rubber ball from lesser men and throw it into a hoop for our entertainment

Saint O'Neal. Cube be praised his name be written in wet carbon fowling and blood upon the western wall.
>>
>>32163956
I think Shaq sees the Glock as a kindred spirit. They're both black, yet work.
>>
>>32164012
Oh snap.
>>
File: 1474861403956.jpg (61KB, 577x577px)
1474861403956.jpg
61KB, 577x577px
>>32163956
>some bitch trying to make a buck or extort or damage a man is shit talking him in court because she's a petty whore
S H O C K I N G
H
O
C
K
I
N
G
>>
>>32164012
and they both blow up sometimes
>>
>>32163956

Shaquille o'neal

>A very good basketball player
>Four kids, never had any sort of scandal as a bad or negligent father
>Never committed any crimes, never had a drug or alcohol problem
>Is very rich and handles his money fairly responsibly
>Movie star, has several commercials, is a likable and profitable face for major products
>Married and divorced with no scandals, never raped any women, never beat any women
>Does charity work, seems to be an all around good, likable, friendly guy.
>Owns and carries firearms.

Clearly he is literally Satan and is a terrible human being, on the level of a John Wayne Gacy or maybe even literally Hitler.
>>
File: 1444192444830.gif (895KB, 307x174px)
1444192444830.gif
895KB, 307x174px
>>32164038
probably the only celebrity I actually respect
>>
Fookin spic whore
>>
>>32164028
if the SJW's can't have him then nobody can
>>
>>32164038
Wait whats wrong with John Wayne?
>Is that you, John Wayne, is this me?
>>
Guys do you think if I ask him he'll take me shooting and carry me around like a baby at the range?
>>
DJ Diesel aka Shaq aka Det. Dunks

He is a man of many talents
>>
>>32163992
he was part of the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office Posse in Arizona. I believe he was in a sheriffs posse in Florida as well.
>>
>>32164095
Maybe you could get him to hire you as a body guard where you just hang around in his backpack with a PDW.
>You pal around with him on a daily basis and develop nicknames for one another.
>You call him your "King Size Hershey" and he call's you his "Lil' Friend."
>You make costumes for one another and Shaq feels nostalgic of his younger days when he played as the vigilante crime fighter in the movie "STEEL."
>You become the best bromance ever conceived and proceed to operate in Judge Dredd fashion as a crime fighting duo known to the masses as "The Law."
>Shaq and co. by day, Crime fighting super hero vigilantes, "King Size Hershey and Lil' Friend," by night.
>President Trump hears of the good work done by you two and presents you with commendations.
>You then shake President Trump's hand and can't help but notice how large his hands actually are, even Shaq is impressed.
>President Trump asks the two of you if you would consider working directly under him as special task force.
>You reply, "It would be an honor Sir, but we must adhere to a higher calling."
>President Trump then says "Brothers, I answer to the same one."
>The announcement of the new task force is made and the entire country, nay, The WORLD shudders in jubilance.
>Never before has such a great force of righteous justice created solely by, and for mankind ever appeared.
>This will mark the beginning of mankind's history known as "The Golden Age."
>>
>>32164038
also has a PhD in education. Literally Doctor Shaq.
>>
>>32164206
It's...it's beautiful...
>>
>>32163992
He's currently a detective with the Doral, FL Police Department.
>>
>>32164191
>>32164261
So he really is the Law then.
>>
>>32164266
Yep, I actually met him at a LE function in SC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnKd0CqUh4M
>>
>>32164076
John Wayne Gacy
>>
>>32163999
dancer of jewish weddings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUxBZdCdc34
>>
>>32164038
Last week they had Shaq-Fu punch at the market. It's a grape/purple juice cocktail and it's basically the most sterotypical black soft drink ever. But he knows it so it's funny.

Even his shilling is full of 90s nostalgia.
>>
>>32163956
In my house I'm the law. Outside I either follow or evade the law.
>>
>>32164275
>that's why i wear the badge
>cause i love the badge
>and you should love the badge too...
>*kisses the badge*
>thank you badge!

every time i see this guy i like him more and more
>>
>>32163956
OH NO A GUN

THE HORROR

THE HORROR
>>
>>32164038

He's actually a muslim(and freemason).
>>
>>32163956
>Before having sex, “He would put it on the floor,” she said. “He always had a gun.”

as opposed to wearing it in a shoulder holster

>an epidemic of gold digging whores
>>
File: TNS.jpg (56KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
TNS.jpg
56KB, 640x480px
>>32166132

t. Taco Neck Syndrome
>>
Oh man, a day at the range with Shaq would be the fucking bomb.
>>
>>32166113
Prepare for more liking then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvPbFhg3INA
>>
Can only hope he aims that Glock better than his free throws.
>>
>>32163972
If he carries a glock probably not, would be cool to see how he looks in comparison to a 4 bore. Though his joints are pretty much shot apparently so I wonder if he'd shoot it.
>>
>>32166190
I hear he is breddy good
>>
>>32163956
Shaq sounds like a pretty fucking cool dude
>>
>>32163956
>His wife is literally over 2 feet shorter than him and less than a third of his weight, and she's worried about his little popgun
What the fuck? Does she really think he couldn't just fold her up into a pretzel if he wanted to?
>>
Saw him at a cirque du soleil show in Florida once. He almost ran in to my girlfriend because she was shorter than him. We sat on the same row.
>>
>he's just compens-
>....
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.