[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT we be armchair commanders

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: RockwellFiles9440429.jpg (165KB, 650x693px) Image search: [Google]
RockwellFiles9440429.jpg
165KB, 650x693px
This thread is to put your minds to a bit of work, and have a bit of fun too, and to call other people idiots. Post scenarios that a squad/platoon/etc will face, others will post their tactics for said scenario. They can be original, historical, or from fiction. No era limit

Scenario 1: You command a 6 man squad and are currently tasked with reaching your objective behind enemy lines. While moving you encounter a fixed enemy position, they are dug in with good lines of sight and the high ground. They have 1 machine gun crew and supporting infantry

You have your sub-machine gun, a marksman, a support gunner, a combat medic, 3 rifleman.

Assume both sides are properly supplied, fed, and fairly well rested.
>>
>>32163695
Rifleman up the right, Sub gunner up the middle, and marksman goes left. The rest provide cover fire. Pop smoke and wait for them to change barrels.
>>
File: Opisfaggot.jpg (337KB, 1312x954px) Image search: [Google]
Opisfaggot.jpg
337KB, 1312x954px
Dear diary.

Today I had to demote an OP for absurd faggotry the likes of which I have not seen in my decades since taking the mantle of ACG2.
They pay is shit, it isn't that bad. Plus there are a lot of perks as an Arm Chair General. yet i digress. Where was I, oh yes that fucking faggot Op. I need to find some way to discharge him permanently from my boards. I think /lit/ has sent him here in a insurgance campaign. We kill here we don't write shitty magazines.
>>
NUKE
IT
FROM
ORBIT
>>
>>32163695
Assuming they know we're there mg pops off a few bullets their way along with the riflemen, call in some cas and wait for the fireworks.
>>
>>32163695

Iron Fires de Roman, FFE k
Grid ND45865685, alt 120 k
machine gun team with infantry dug in, delay k
>>
>>32163767
OP here, got a laugh, thank you General Anon
>>
File: a weapon to surpass metal gear.jpg (96KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
a weapon to surpass metal gear.jpg
96KB, 500x666px
>>32163695
Scenario:

You are dying God Emperor of Mankind, a falling Immortal forged of the souls of mankind's first psykers. Your body decays as your psykic energies hold close the portal to the daemon infested hole in reality under your palace in Himalayas.

As you die a little more each day you are still aware of countless battles in won in your name and countless fleets traversing the warp using your astronomicon as a guide. Everyday for ten thousand years the your kind has burned the minds and souls of a thousand pykers to maintain this beacon of light in the darkness of the daemon warp.

Quadrillions of souls bombard you with prayers abhorrent to you yet necessary to maintain a steel core of hate against infiltration of the mind.

You have billions of soldiers ready to die for you, thousands of fleets of ships ancient and devastating in their size and destructive power, and one million space marines, each encompassing a fraction of your DNA harnessed to make them in angels of death and warriors of legends.

Yet the foes of humanity are surrounding it on all sides and your forces and only hold the line against the tide of darkness at massive cost. As ever more foes arise and the brightest outpost of human civilization blink out in the cosmos. You feel yourself slipping away and as you fall, so will Earth, your astronomicon, and the Imperium.
>>
>>32163695
You are now aware that the man in the drawing is listening to the radio so he can keep track of where his 3 sons are deployed to and see how their units are doing.
>>
File: 1776688_0.jpg (26KB, 540x309px) Image search: [Google]
1776688_0.jpg
26KB, 540x309px
>>32164268
>>
>>32164296
Didnt need those feels..
>>
>>32163727
Wait, let me guess, they take the position, but medic takes a bullet?
>>
>>32163695
Marksman to define enemy position. if section +, call in plt for an attack. Alternatively call in arty/mortars. Provided none of these options are available, go around and leave position for follow on forces. If Bypassing is not allowed, and have to destroy the position then have the marksman kill the LMG, signalling Auto-rifleman to open up. Riflemen toss grenades into position. Myself, and 3 riflemen advance into the position. Medic + AR keep suppressing, while marksman provides overwatch.
>>
>>32163695
tell soldier to get spade and proceed to build a grenade catapult

this is /k/ as fuck
>>
>>32167497
that's actually what a bunch of Indian auxiliary did in France. It eventually became the knee mortar which was used in WWII by japanese forces because Imperial Japan had the best WWI force ever devised, its a shame they fought in WWII
>>
>>32166380
Somebody here gets it
>>
>>32167958
I mean, if any country other than the US can claim to have done well in WW1, Japan would be one of them
>>
>>32163695

I call in artillery.
>>
File: trump emprah.jpg (46KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
trump emprah.jpg
46KB, 480x360px
>>32164268
Flip the table. Go back to M2.15 and instruct my past self to become the God-Emperor while still alive.
>>
>>32163695
Mark the position on the map and bypass it

If I'm trying to get behind enemy lines, the last thing I want to do is alert the enemy to my presence, combine that with the fact that a 6 man team is a small unit, to be out on it's lonesome usually means SF, if the enemy thinks they can snag some specials they will put a lot of effort into doing so
>>
>>32164296
>>32164358

Is that not immediately apparent?

>3 star banner signifying his sons are deployed along with photographs of his boys. A marine, soldier? and an army airmen
>Maps of europe marked with his colored pencils to do a strategic overlay
>Invasion plan newspapers
>Radio tuning into the news for latest announcements.
>>
>>32168838
For you and me it is, though not everyone immediately recognizes what the star banners represent, or would have associated the pictures with them.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.