[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

conscription question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1.jpg (56KB, 625x325px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
56KB, 625x325px
1- serve as a basic conscript in army, get paid nothing at all but serve for 6 months. can be assigned anywhere

2- serve as Sub-lieutenant. get paid around 1800$ / month but serve for 12 months. you will get around 18000$ of savings in the end and you only work from 9 to 5 and live on 3 star millitary hotel.

3- serve as commando Sub-lieutenant. same shit with extremely krautchan legend tier training. you will get paid more but probably get assigned to hot combat zones,if you live you will have ebin stories to tell. no hotels or shifts for this one either and you could die any moment but still the suicide is the num 1 cause of death for Sub-lieutenants

which one to choose? i am very biased towards 3, i lost my virginity already its time to kill some people and lose killing virginity.
>>
bumb
>>
>>32160725
what country?

sounds like you are full of shit.
>>
>>32161061
read the nick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o_v_uthMN0
>>
#1 assign me to somewhere in Asia where I can fuck hot ~18 year old prostitutes and shoot guns for 6 months.
>>
>>32160725
fucking turk roach,
go be a commando for Erdogan you pos.

Bear in mind that the people you will be fighting are being supported by your government.

That is unless you are gonna shoot up more Kurdish funerals.
>>
File: dost.jpg (2MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
dost.jpg
2MB, 3000x2000px
>>32161105
americans are fighting against al queda / isis that they created themselves

also taliban was created by the US and now they are fighting them

what is the difference really
>>
>>32160725
2# if I can organize storage/warehouse areas. I love organizing shit like that.
>>
>>32161161
sure usually they give you millions of dollars of equipment to take care of and if you fuck up they put you in millitary jail :DDD
tons of paperwork
>>
>>32161187
Basically what I do already without the military jail, it's the paperwork that makes it suck.
>>
pünp :D
>>
pünp
>>
pünp
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.