[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your views on Ratnik

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: p1682332.jpg (153KB, 709x1398px) Image search: [Google]
p1682332.jpg
153KB, 709x1398px
Your views on Ratnik
>>
le overheat meme
>>
we Clear Sky now
>>
>>32158807
What the actual fuck kind of gun is that?
>notice the belt
WHAT
>>
>>32158807
Is that an exo attached?
>>
He's been skipping leg day.
>>
>>32158807
What the actual fuck
>>
File: IMG_0809.jpg (37KB, 323x454px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0809.jpg
37KB, 323x454px
>>32158807
>exoskeleton sticking way the fuck out leaving plenty of space to get stuck in shit
>>
>>32158807
Behind the times, heavier and more expensive than off-the-shelf shit from any of a hundred different manufacturers, entirely slavic in form, function, and efficiency (as in: form of potato, function of "doesn't", efficient as "it isn't").
>>
>>32158807
Somebody's been replaying battlefield 2142
>>
>>32158807
Something Russian state media will wank endlessly in spite of the fact they'll never be able to afford to field it to any unit, let alone actually develop into anything other than a mockup.
>>
>>32158965
Probably a 25mm grenade launcher for the lower battel and for the upper, i have no fucking clue
>>
>>32159050
cause it's not an exoskeleton and it's just a polymer hinge that they stick on the leg of a mannequin because they don't want to look like they're behind us.
>>
They should produce enough to let Spetznaz test the system against Turkroaches...
>>
>>32161495

...what?
>>
>>32162500
Literally exactly what I said.

Look at it.

There's nothing there but the joint. No exoskeleton designs are that tiny.

Maximum weak/10
>>
Russia can't afford anything good in meaningful quantities.
>>
>>32158965
ADS with some tacticool shit glued to it?
>>
Russia my dear enemy what has happened to you?

Where are the days when your Balstic missile submarines were silent predators to fear, now they rust away at the docks of your ports, leaking radiation.

What happened to your massive armored formations that would outnumber us 3 to 1 in a battle on the German plains.

What happened to you. It is most obvious that without a real enemy us Americans are lost.

China poses a small threat, as they are lacking in a competent blue water navy, but have an ineffectually small amount of ICBM that can actually reach our mainland.

Oh well I guess we will just have to spend another few trillion dollars fighting goat herders.
>>
File: Wormholes Right You Know.jpg (448KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Wormholes Right You Know.jpg
448KB, 2000x1000px
>>32162654
This is so True and so kek good job.
>>
>>32162654
I don't remember the cold war as I was just a kid when it was already winding down and when it ended, but I don't think living with the threat of constant nuclear annihilation because we looked at Ivan wrong is something anyone wants to go back to.
>>
>>32163583
We're back there already, except now no one in the west is willing to admit it. Russia has enough nukes fueled and ready to launch to glass all of North America, and yet we shit all over them because we can't admit that there are other meaningful military powers in the world.
>>
>>32161432
Looks like a bullpup AK based on the mags. Did Rossiya fall for the meme now too?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.