[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DIY natural weapon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: MarshmallowStick.png (51KB, 1250x1768px) Image search: [Google]
MarshmallowStick.png
51KB, 1250x1768px
> u in a forest
> basically the walking dead
> no daryl to help you
> u need a weapon

what do u do
>>
>>32156810
>big rock
if your feeling creative
>sharpen stick
>rock tied to stick
>>
>>32156810

>find beer bottle/flint
>knap a spear point
>lash to stick+apply pine tar
spear

>find rock
>lash rock to stick
club/tomahawk

>find stick
>scrape end to point
>harden in fire
shitty spear

And if you're really desperate
>find stick
club

If you want to not starve it'd be a good idea to learn how to harvest and use natural fibers to make rope/twine. Fishing is incredibly easy when the laws no longer apply, you can literally just drag a net across a river and get loads of fish. Also traps are pretty easy to make, you just have to know how before hand or trial and error it till it works.

Also:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLoukoBs8TE
>>
File: ppap.jpg (94KB, 680x607px) Image search: [Google]
ppap.jpg
94KB, 680x607px
>>32156810
>Acqure pen
>Acquire apple
>Uhh
>Apple Pen!
>>
Some kind of polearm made out of a big-ass stick.

You want to keep the enemy at a distance.

Of course, polearms work better with friends, but it's better than nothing.
>>
>>32156874
that video tho

> stops paying attention for 10 seconds
> guy went full green arrow
>>
I would:

- get an appropriately big stick for long-distance fighting
- get a rock and a sharp short stick for short-distance.

> fail at long distance
> try to use the sharp stick
> fail
> crush their head with the rock

loljk

> die
>>
>>32156810
>Knap rock into hand axe
>Chop down small, straight tree
>Either split it to make a crude bow, or attach smaller stone blade to make a spear
ez
>>
File: bayonet ak.jpg (110KB, 800x267px) Image search: [Google]
bayonet ak.jpg
110KB, 800x267px
>>32156810
>TwD

Bayonet AK at low ready at all times. Walker comes: Stab in eye. Human comes: Shoot in head.
>>
>>32156810
>Say my name is Hunter 3-1.
>A legion of fat trolls and internet warriors will rise out of no where.
>They get eaten by zombies due to lack of physical excercise
>/k/ will be made better and I am safe from zombies
INB4 shit storm
>>
>>32157016

Stick gud but break in hide of heavy animal
Drop grock 19 from tree onto head
Have backup grock 26 to stop him moving
You can sharpen some rock and tie to stick with guts of enemies dried in sun. Not as reliable as grock brand grock
One drop on two leg lowbigbrow and he is down, friends running. Have meal, or mate, or both.
>>
>>32156956

You'll love his other videos. He only has a few on weapons but they are all fascinating.
>>
>>32157053
This
Did you guys see that YRYL thread?
I swear the entirety of /k/ spammed out for that.
That crap is not to be encouraged though. So please refrain
>>
File: Grock 43.jpg (16KB, 320x257px) Image search: [Google]
Grock 43.jpg
16KB, 320x257px
>>32157065
Grock 43 much smaller but equally deadly. Tie on stick, stick get much more gud no more break stick. Work on long stick or short stick. Work best with atlatl and stick.

I carry Grock 43 in every boot, one Grock 43 on a short stick on my loincloth and one on a big stick for bear.
>>
>>32156874

With a little work (and the right tree) you can make a very solid club from just a branch.

Find one thicker than is comfortable to hold then thin the "haft" bit down a little, leaving it full thickness at the end.

Dense wood can carry a surprising amount of weight and be pretty robust.

If anything I would trust this method more than my ability to attach a rock to a stick. (I'd still be wanting to make at least 2 though)
>>
>>32157053
>>32157128
> Wont the real Hunter please stand up,
> Please stand up
> Please stand up
>>
>>32157152
Hmm me no trust stick. Hard to tell quality of stick.
Seen too many stick snap or split when needed to not.
Hmm looks like good rock there. No good for dropping but good for end of good stick. No good stick near me, dry stick, small stick. I carry my grock openly so others know I have it. Carry small sharp blessed bone too however.
Maybe bone instead of stick? Big bones, long bones, from some creatures. Even rival tribes. Put fear into thier belly's seeing me gut thier men and young with the bones of thier father's.
Must speak to elders on this.
>>
File: tree.jpg (104KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
tree.jpg
104KB, 600x400px
>>32157210
Is true, stick break. Can make good stick and take care of stick, so it no break even against mammoth. father taught me bst tree is poison tree with red fruits. see cave drawing. cut when first needles grow and let sit in cave tied together to straighten sticks. can strip bark when fresh easy, later difficult. wash hands after work, tree is poison, hear many rumors and tales tribes use to kill bears with poisoned food. when stick is finisehd, wipe down with water and slab of lard every day. wiped stick never break.
>>
>>32157049
very natural
>>
>>32157053
>>32157128
>>32157162
>being retarded
Knock it off
>>
op here i'm a newfag what the fuck is grock
>>
>>32157376
sorry I'm not one of those cunts who have to come to terms with guns and killing ad hoc as the zombie apocalypse unfolds. I'm reasonably well equiped already. that aside, any sharpened stick will do against TwD Zombies who are by far the tamest Zs in the whole genre. compare them to WWZ or 28dl or resident evil. I think the only reason why Rick et al. have problems with Zs is because at this point they are all basically deaf from constantly shooting guns without earpro. Rick shot his python in a fucking tank several times in like the 2nd episode.
>>
File: Screenshot (219).png (763KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (219).png
763KB, 1366x768px
>>32157447
>>32157447
one of the rare instances of supressor
>>
>>32156810
find a stick. make as little noise as possible. find water and food, shelter.
>>
>>32156810

Sharpen stick with sharp rock

now have spear
>>
this cave wall not painted much.
must be all berrypickers here.
can't own rock, or stick or grock.
will die when cold white water comes from sky.

tribe with Grock survives!
>>
>>32157874
I throw log in fire.
maybe hunters come.
>>
>>32157444
THE FUCK'S GROCK
>>
>>32158175
>Rock
>Glock
>what would cavemen humorously call their rocks (=weapons)?
>Rock+Glock=Grock
>>
>>32158202
I could see the glock/rock thing but the meaning is pretty 4chanish, kthx
>>
>>32158228
And where the hell do you think you are? Arfcom?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.