[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post-Apocalyptic /k/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

Meanwhile at Post-Apocalyptic /k/
>>
Glad some sperglords from R9K brought back some Internet
>>
Anyone else coming across more and more bandits when traveling the old Route 60? I came across a group yesterday and barely made it out alive. Lost my handgun though not I'm stuck with my 1903.
>>
>>32155034
Shut the fuck up
>>
>>32155058
Shit, you guys still exist? I'd have thought that entire area was nuked clean.
>>32155034
odds are it was /g/ and /v/ more than /r9k/
>>
>>32155029
*static*
>>
>>32155029
>be innapocolyps
>traveling on my own
>owe a few hundered (you)'s to the mayor of the next town so i have to go through HIS territory
>bandits avoid the place
>and so does everybody else, and for good reason
>tod rod the foreskin man lives there
>they say the radiation made his foreskin frown teeth and a mind of its own
>he subdued it by feeding it bandits
>but thats all just legend to scare the kids away
>i would be scared if i didnt have a plam to scare it away
>i start walking into the gloomy slightly radioactive forest
>through an open path i see him
>and he sees me
>so does IT
>i can hear it speak to me
>the radioactive dick screams at me to walk into its dark grey light its giving off
>its foaming mouth moving in such a way as to hipnotize me
>it draws me in
>its in control of me know
>i walk into it
>being squished around until i come out the otherside
>i explode out of the foreskin mans prostate like the hulk out of an overcooked hotdog
>im in a bar
>i would think i ate the wrong mushrooms but the walls are pulsating
>and some dude is selling fruity drinks behind the bar
>such is life in the san francisco zone
>>
>>32155029
Me and my buds had this jackass and his little autistic kid break open our basement full of livestock, what the fuck? Why would someone just fucking let them loose? Seriously... Anyone else have this problem?
>>
>>32155687
Some jackass did that to my chickens. I caught him though and shot him.
>>
>>32155716
These guys got away unfortunately. We were too preoccupied with getting a handle on our basement meat
>>
>>32155414
Yeah some of us hunkered down in Area 51. Some fucken animals or something killed everyone. I bet they were Ayys.
>>
>>32155029
Anyone willing to trade food an ammo a working radio? I have spares.
>>
>>32155733
I'll trade food and ammo for a sex slave tbqh
>>
Dissolve styrofoam into gasoline to produce napalm.

If that shit gets on you its not getting off.
>>
>>32155029
Be listening to Stalker based Soundtrack and Metro OST stuff, while carrying SVD.
>>
>>32156703
Nice
>>
File: Sten_MK2#1.png (375KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
Sten_MK2#1.png
375KB, 1000x666px
>>32155029
> tfw building Sten Guns like they did 100 years ago
feels good m8s!
>>
>>32155687
I saw some guy who i think matches your description. I was looking through a town and I heard some screaming, I followed it to some sort of apartment building where some nigger got shot with what looked like a flare with his bitch screaming besides him. I looked out the window and saw some guy with and arrow in him and some little kid shambling away, probably should've followed him but I hadn't busted a nut in ages and that butch was right there so...
>>
Damn bible thumpers are going all culty in the southeast. Had to put a few down when they tried to burn my liquor still.
>>
Fucking nuclear winter makes it hard as shit to pick up the chevron on my ACOG. I'm thinking of taping a chemlight to the fiber optic thing on top. Anyone do this?
>>
>>32155650
>not calling him rod todd the foreskin god
>>
>>32155029
I want to die.
>>
File: 1472371416485.jpg (16KB, 351x329px) Image search: [Google]
1472371416485.jpg
16KB, 351x329px
>>32157899
i brown boy
>>
>>32155029
this song will be the part of the Post-Apocalyptic radio.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEzqndjwwIA
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAgRDScygic
>>
>>32160179
Let's make a /k/ radio station that broadcasts on HAM radios
>>
File: Strike Zones.jpg (3MB, 2560x1620px) Image search: [Google]
Strike Zones.jpg
3MB, 2560x1620px
>>32155029
Doing pretty good. Des Moines was the only place hit hard and the rivers help to keep most of the others away.

I'm not much of a farmer so I mostly run border patrols. In my spare time I've been able to make up this map of where was hit and how hard. The black dots are ones I'm fairly certain of and they got hit hard. Triangles got off easier and I can confirm the four in Iowa for fact. I've seen the craters myself.
>>
>>32160465
Anyone got a license, I'm still working on getting certified.
>>
>>32161001
Where the hell do you live that you still need licencing?

I mean, we were relatively unaffected but we don't require a licence to use the radios anymore. Admittedly we do train guys before letting them have a radio but still.
>>
If you're travelling through the San Andres Effect Zone, don't bother looking for firearms when you loot. Everything I've found has had this weird plate on the grip that makes it impossible to hold.
>>
Former californian here, organizing a warband to seize wine country. Who wants to be a Wine Lord?
>>
>>32162569
How old are you? That's a common modification that was put on a bunch before the bombs fell. From the records I was able to find, and a few brave souls who made it to me, there were laws in place that forced them to have that sort of grip.

I still wouldn't use them as they had all sorts of other weird modifications. But they can be useful for parts.

>>32162598
Technically I'm a mead lord. Good enough for me.
>>
Guys, how much saltpeter can I get from half a dozen piss bottles? I'm going scavenging soon, need some more black powder.
>>
>>32155029
AHHH NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
Guys I'm stuck in Antarctica.

Some nukies got the reactors working again and a few SSBNs have unloaded their crew. Were working on getting them turned into powerplants.

If you can...somehow...make your way to McMurdo Station. Were planning on taking Argentina soon.

Only one thing though... lately people have been disappearing and coming back. And when they come back they're never quite the same. They're just a little off. Always seem to want to be alone with you. It's creepy.
>>
File: The Thing Blood Test.jpg (33KB, 1280x541px) Image search: [Google]
The Thing Blood Test.jpg
33KB, 1280x541px
>>32164402
Sure, just need you to take a little test first I heard from a helicopter pilot.
>>
File: 1440718928868.jpg (931KB, 1560x1608px) Image search: [Google]
1440718928868.jpg
931KB, 1560x1608px
>>32155029
mfw
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.