[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discuss differences in culture between U.S. military branches.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

Discuss differences in culture between U.S. military branches. pic related - are the marines really some kind of authoritarian cult? Why?
>>
More like ((the liberal Washington establishment)) has turned my beloved Corps into a testing ground for their political agenda, and every Marine worth their Eagle Globe and Anchor knows it. The Corps is turning into a bunch of weak, degenerate dick-girls who have no passion for conflict. We may have always been faggots, true, but before we were violent bloodthirsty faggots. Killing is our business not making social statements for political gain. Trump is going to give us our balls back and breathe a little good old fashioned "hate thine enemy" back into the Marine Corps. That's why you see such overwhelming support for him here, especially among combat Marines

Trump/Mattis 2020 MAGA
>>
>>32154514
Marines had largest Trump, the most write ins, probably for a libertarian, and the most who wouldn't vote, aka fuck that shit.

So what's the problem?
>>
>>32154514
Marines are literally Trump & libertarians, they are the opposite of authoritarian.
>>
>>32154514
>Johnson
>>
>>32154514
Marines and army actually have to fight wars so they want a president who would make a good war time president. Makes sense those fags in the air force and navy want that gigantic retard Gary Johnson.
>>
Dude muh lolbertarianism like just privatize roads mannnn
>>
File: images (21).jpg (6KB, 293x172px) Image search: [Google]
images (21).jpg
6KB, 293x172px
>>32154718
I was a stand with Rand man. Which is basically a libertarian.

How was Johnson retarded? Just curious, I don't follow politics.
>>
>>32154514
Pretty much
It helps compensate for all the historic losses they are the cause of
>>
>>32154775
To make things short, bad temper, had no idea what was going on outside of the USA, and was more concerned with legalizing heroin to 1st graders than anything.
>>
>>32154775
"Global warming doesn't matter since the sun will consume the earth in a few billion years"

Didn't know what Aleppo was.

Threw an actual shitfit over the words illegal immigrant

Couldn't name the leader of North Korea

"Who's Harriet Tubman?"
>>
>>32154785
You mean like when the army surrendered the Philippines
>>
>>32154818
>>32154828
Oh okay. So legitimately retarded and unfit to lead. Got ya.
>>
>>32154818
>bad temper
Like that means anything, Trump has a short temper and thin skin and still managed to win

>had no idea what was going on outside of the USA
Neither does Trump
>>
>>32154696
>Marines had largest Trump
>So what's the problem?

....that?
>>
>>32154886
I think you're lost. Obvious troll is obvious.
>>
>>32154886
Marines regularly grab all the pussy in the air force and navy of course they voted for Trump
>>
>>32154838
Trump is legitimately retarded and unfit to lead. Yet he won.

Truly, nothing is sacred anymore in the US. This country is a mess.
>>
>>32154901
Amazing how a retard became worth multiple billions of dollars
>>
>>32154909
Pretty easy when you can scam people even dumber than you.
>>
>>32154901
So? The Military is less than 1% of population, and Marines are smallest branch.

Trump maybe shouldn't of been the candidate, but it's what the rest of Nation chose. They picked the best option available, and are far from being responsible for it.

Don't act like a stupid bitch please, thanks.
>>
>>32154909
>Amazing how a retard became worth multiple billions of dollars

Trump is rich because he started rich. His businesses have UNDER-performed the market as a whole. He is literally, objectively, a below average businessman. If he had taken his inheritance and invested it in a completely hands-off mutual fund, he would be several times richer than he is.
>>
CTR thread?
>>
>>32154514
Where is the Uscg?
>>
>>32154953
No he wouldn't this is a meme
>>
>>32154953
Let me know which mutual fund will give me a 7000x to 4000x return on my money
>>
>>32154974

Yes he literally would.
>>
>>32154996
>>32154995
>>
>>32154995

His actual return is more like 20x, and the answer is any index fund.
>>
I'm shocked Trump's support is so weak outside the marines honestly
>>
>>32155349
Yeah, it's almost like nobody in the military but the idiots would support someone that would have them torture or kill families of terrorists.
>>
>>32155356

I for one always knew the Marines would sell us out to Russia one day
>>
>>32155011
>index fund
>20x
I chuckled
Just give up your retarded tirade and accept that he made some bank and probably isn't fiscally inept. Ofc he's fairly retarded as far as social stuff goes.
>>
>>32154966
She fucking lost you moron. Ctr doesn't fucking exist anymore. You people can never shut the fuck up about shillary.
>>
>>32154996
He would have literally had to invent the S&P 500 before it existed and put all his money in reinvested all his returns and never touched it. You're a tard kys.
>>
>>32154953
This is straight out of satan's asshole, you cannot convert $200k to billions with mutual funds in a lifetime
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.