[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder the ATF uses paper records of firearm purchases

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

http://www.gq.com/story/inside-federal-bureau-of-way-too-many-guns
>>
That guy desperately wanted to be an old west Sheriff, but a desk job on the coast is the best he could pull off.
>>
so they claim. i'm sure they are 100% truthful and transparent.
>>
>>32147595
>cross-draw
>>
>>32147622
>born too late to be a frontier town sheriff
>born too early to be a space station sheriff
>>
>>32147595
Burn it down.
>>
This one man with autism is the only thing keeping baby killing guns out of the hands of criminals after they've already been used in a crime. Truly a hero.
>>
>WAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
>THE EVIL GUN LOBBY WON'T LET THEM MAKE THE RECORDS DIGITALLY SEARCHABLE BY QUERY
>WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT THEY"RE JUST ROADBLOCKING
>SOMEONE STOP THE EVIL NRA

What do you call a searchable database of gun purchasers?

A registry.
>>
>>32147648
>not using the coolest draw

I bet you hold your gun with two hands like a pussy too
>>
>>32147906
>a paper database isn't a registry
This needs to be burned down too.
>>
>>32147648
Cross draw in a shoulder holster is the best draw
>>
>>32147906
>tfw /k/ finally grows up and realizes the ATF are on their side
>>
>>32148035
on what planet?
>>
>>32148035
Explain.
>>
>>32147595
Sure would be a shame if a lit cigarette somehow made its way into those mountains of paper.
>>
>>32148081
they are all gun bros and patriots. they still keep paper records as opposed to an online database to prevent other LEA from being able to search law-abiding gun owners personal information without the ATF deeming it a legitimate, lawful information request.
>>
>>32148171
Yeah, I'll call them "bros" when they stop getting erections at the idea of shooting doggos.
>>
>>32148098
>>32148098
Someone would have to accidentally drop several cigarettes. Lots of the files are kept in locked shipping containers in the archives parking lot
>>
>>32148035

Are you on drugs?
>>
>>32148171
>bans surplus 5.45x39 from import because there's a pistol chambered for it that was never actually imported to the United States
yeah, I can tell how these people are definitely on our side
>>
>>32148340
oh, right, forgot to add that that was based on the utterly moronic premise that the ammunition was somehow 'armor piercing' because it had a steel core
>>
>>32148360
so? fuck that commie shit.
>>
>>32148171
An online database is illegal with or without the ATF. If they cared they burn the paper records.
>>
>>32148430
kill yourself
>>
File: 1400600814118.gif (892KB, 392x269px) Image search: [Google]
1400600814118.gif
892KB, 392x269px
>>32147595
That outfit would look good if every single piece of it wasn't over-sized.
>crossdraw position
Jesus Christ.
>>
>>32147993
if by best, you mean slowest, sure
>>
>>32148463
good one, bro. how did you get so clever?
>>
>>32148494
If he's a desk jocks a crossdressing makes some sense
>>
>implying my daddy doesn't buy all my guns for me
Guess again sweety:)
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 263x192px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 263x192px
>>32147595
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.