[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Active "shooter"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 2013-04-02 05.34.03.jpg (17KB, 390x500px) Image search: [Google]
2013-04-02 05.34.03.jpg
17KB, 390x500px
Misrepresented reports of active shooter thread?

Obviously, this guy adhered to the "gun free zone". Yet he still managed to do damage.

Go figure

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/11/28/503589910/at-least-9-injured-following-report-of-active-shooter-at-ohio-state-university?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=2055
>>
Its been updated that not a shot was fired by him or anyone else but police. He used his car as a ram to hit bystanders and a knife to attack others.

>someone intending to harm others
>ACTIVE SHOOTER
>but there's no gun
>ACTIVE SHOOTER
>>
A terrorist with a truck is more dangerous than one with a gun.
>>
>>32145584
Apparently it was just misunderstood reports from the students when they heard the cop shoot the guy.
>>
>>32145584
I read on the news he ran over some people and then stabbed a few more before getting shot by police
>>
>>32145584
He didn't have a gun.
>>
File: anti knife march britain.jpg (42KB, 460x288px) Image search: [Google]
anti knife march britain.jpg
42KB, 460x288px
The shooter -- uh, I mean trucker-knifer -- has been identified as a Somali named Abdul Razak Ali Artan.

Let's import a few million more of the buggers to show how open minded we are. Meanwhile, we need sensible British-style knife control.
>>
>>32145584
is there something as a "passive shooter" ?

Oh right that's a gun owner for soccer moms. Got it.
>>
>>32145584
>be at a party
>news report about shooting in Kansas
>a few females go "another white shooter on the loose! America has a problem!"
>give my gf a look bc I'm carrying and we'd just come back from shooting
>turns out the guy was black
kek
>>
>>32145763
You're late to the party Phil, we've already had a whole thread about this that got deleted.

As usual, your type responded with memes and insults when I pointed out the simple fact that compared to the overall number of muslims in the nation, the number who've committed acts of violence is so small that it could be listed next to gun violence statistics and wouldn't seem out of place.
>>
>>32145617
I will give a pass because automatic notification got a close enough message spread. Also fuck skinnies
>>
File: german citizen.jpg (31KB, 478x350px) Image search: [Google]
german citizen.jpg
31KB, 478x350px
>>32145794
t. Akhmed
>>
>>32146062
>As usual, your type responded with memes and insults
Proving my point for me.
>>
>>32146062
ah yes, a great argument
>>
>>32145584
>managed to do damage
Less than a dozen people injured and he was the only person who died? He didn't do shit.

>>32145794
What you fail to understand is that the domesticated and Westernized Muslims that don't offend your sensibilities are different from the ones that are outside of the US. No matter how many times you try to Correct the Record with bullshit like #NotAllMuslims and try to misrepresent the Pulse nightclub and Bernandino shit as "having nothing to do with Islam" you're making the problem worse and it's a privilege that Christian terrorists like abortion clinic shooters/bombers aren't privy to.

You're in denial and time spent in denial is time not spent on social engineering to make sure "good Muslims" don't radicalize into unofficial members of ISIS.

sage because off-topic
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.