[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does this bullshit mean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1479384469547.jpg (236KB, 1024x685px) Image search: [Google]
1479384469547.jpg
236KB, 1024x685px
> I am not an FFL so your FFL must be able to receive it from a private party

Why do I see this? Do these motherfuckers think they can just mail guns? I see this shit all the time and I'm like, yeah great let me find an FFL that is fucking retarded enough to accept this. Seems like most FFL wouldn't even if I'm wrong. I am 99% sure you have to do FFL to FFL to mail a gun, so what the fuck.
>>
Its this "west german unfired" walther I was looking at

http://www.gunbroker.com/item/602225961

also this guy has 78 reviews and had has 4 guns for sale, how is this nigga not an FFL. Explain this shit.
>>
My FFL has received guns from individuals. The last gun I bought was shipped from a non-FFL actually.
>>
>>32141638
Perfectly legal to mail a rifle to an FFL if you are unlicensed. For handguns, the only way an individual can do it is UPS or FedEx 1 day. Since this person listing the auction wrote "ground" in the description, he is likely retarded enough to risk the legal consequences. Fortunately, most FFLs don't care enough to report violations to the ATF.
>>
File: 1477590468563.jpg (50KB, 749x533px) Image search: [Google]
1477590468563.jpg
50KB, 749x533px
>>32141638
>Why do I see this? Do these motherfuckers think they can just mail guns?
Uh, yeah? That's how it works. Are you retarded or something OP?

You can mail guns (just not a handgun via USPS) but it's up to the receiver to figure out how to transfer it to his own possession. I guess according to your logic it's illegal when I ship my gun to a custom shop to do work on it then huh? Do a basic google search before making a fool of yourself on the internet, jackass.
>>
>>32141638
I legit thought that was MAC until I reverse googled it. Now I'm a bit disappointed.
>>
>>32141638
You make me embarrassed to be a weedeater fan, you retard.
>>
>>32141638
You're 100% wrong
Only USPS won't take it
>>
File: Type_64_Rifle.jpg (936KB, 2497x1093px) Image search: [Google]
Type_64_Rifle.jpg
936KB, 2497x1093px
>>32141638
This is proof that if you spread enough lies people will believe them.

The reason most people don't outright support the loosening of firearms laws is that they've been fed bullshit by Bloomberg and co. They never care to check their sources, so if someone asks their default opinion is "we need more gun control".
>>
I routinely mail guns to FFLs with a copy of my DL only.
>>
>>32141638
You don't have top be an FFL to mail a gun

People put that in their listing because:
1) Customers are retarded
2) Sometimes FFLs dont want to receive from non-FFLs because often customers are retarded
>>
>>32141638
How embarrassing. You're 99% sure and still wrong.
>>
>>32141638
Are you autistic op?
Every gun I've bought was sent from a individual-to-FFL, and I've done transfers from several FFLs.
>>
Fun fact: you can also ship guns to yourself care of another person. They just can't open the box.

The more you know.

https://www.atf.gov/resource-center/docs/0501-firearms-top-10-qaspdf/download
>>
>>32141638
>I am 99% sure [insert ignant retard-babble here]
GO unfuck yourself, then maybe do this foreign thing to you, called research.
>>
>>32141650
Liquidating a large collection perhaps? Or maybe he's breaking the law, who knows?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.