[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it wrong to want to kill, /k/? Seeing things like cartel/ISIS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1941.png (182KB, 309x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1941.png
182KB, 309x313px
Is it wrong to want to kill, /k/? Seeing things like cartel/ISIS executions or abused animals puts a desire to kill those who did it in my heart. I'd enjoy doing it too. Am I subhuman?
>>
>>32135435
not really that means propaganda is working pretty soon you will be ripping heads and balls of people and not feel bad about it
>>
>>32135435

I see nothing wrong with it. They're trash ppl and it's the government job to take care of the trash...most of the time that doesn't happen though.

Same time, you just can't go play judge dredd....Or can you?

I'm curious on how many ppl have been killed from people who was just tired of seeing the filth.
>>
No you are regular human.
>>
>>32135489
yeah they are trash but would you kill them the same way? wouldn't that make you the same as them. imagine you do that some random kid sees you do that then he feels sick and gets an urge to kill you

then what it's a never ending cycle of revenge and vengence that never ends
>>
>>32135435
Remeber, when you kill your enemies they win
>>
>>32137426
This. Being unnecessarily cruel to cruel people doesn't solve much in the long run. This is why we (supposedly) operate under rule of law. I'm not a hippie, but immediately resorting to violence is a poor solution to society's ills.
>>
No shit murderers should be executed.

It's common sense for everyone except for a couple of sick fuck liberals.
>>
>>32135435
>Am I subhuman

yes
>>
>>32137529
What about wrong convictions?
>>
>>32137529
I'm in favor of an eye-for-an-eye as well, as long as the accused get the chance to defend themselves.
>>
>>32135565
If someone is doing something horrible, I'd hope a witness has a problem with it.
>>
>>32137557
>pro death penalty retards: the government is infallible

by parity of logic we don't need 2A to defend against tyranny
>>
>>32135435
I heard killing yourself is extremely satisfying.

Do it.
>>
>>32137557
That's why there's mandatory appeals and a large amount of scrutiny.

But yeah, that's a natural human instinct. Some people just need to die.
>>
>>32137585
That only applies if they aren't tried before a jury
Still not infallible, but at least it's not the gov
>>
File: cbj-ms-3.jpg (25KB, 650x430px) Image search: [Google]
cbj-ms-3.jpg
25KB, 650x430px
Conflict is a part of human nature. We have ingroups, and outgroups.

Since there are so many of us, and Dunbars Number creates a hard limit to the number of people we are able to empathize with, there will always be people you would hate enough to kill.
>>
>>32137658
Most murders are committed against people we know.
>>
Wanting to kill is wrong, it's a sign that you are spiritually compromised. Get yourself to a tradition catholic or orthodox church, repent of your sins, get baptized by an ordained priest if you haven't been already, accept the communion and pray regularly to Mary to intercede on your behalf to be on the safe side.

Once the filth is cleaned out of your soul you won't want to kill anyone.

Killing an enemy itself isn't a sin and a normal person can kill enemies, but never to feel good about it or to want to kill.
>>
>>32135435
Killing, by itself, isn't good or bad by itself. Context is what matters. Who, why, how? These are what really matter. If you cleanly kill a bad guy because he's evil or because you're defending yourself does it matter how much you enjoy it? As long as you don't start killing the wrong people for the wrong reasons or stat getting seriously sadistic about it then have at it.
>>
>>32137656

in some states the judge decides the penalty.

also one of the main issues raised by death penalty opponents is how the conviction integrity process is far more concerned with preserving the conviction (for the political benefit of the prosecutors) as opposed to actually maintaining the integrity of the verdict. post-conviction exculpatory evidence is extremely difficult to introduce for that reason.
>>
>>32137572
well the average chan is okay with the shit but a normal god fearing human would probably be scared and angry over what happens

that's why all those vids the diash show is putting some muslims off
>>
>>32137458
lol
>>
man the ferguson riots are what did me in here. never before have i felt such rage. i don't think it's so much the fact that it happened, it's that everyone just figured it was okay because it was dindus doing it. i don't even care about race, the fact that innocent store owners had their property destroyed over STUPID bullshit, is just pisses me off more than ISIS executions, rapists, whatever... I don't know why. I just keep vowing to myself if i ever own a storefront and there's a riot I will fucking protect it.

I said all this at a family reunion the year it happened. i also interrupted a Walking Dead discussion that turned into a discussion of what they would do in a "zombie apocalypse" to point out that a real "zombie apocalypse" was code word for ghetto uprising, and going on with a bunch of other redpill shit. Thanksgiving this year was uncomfortably quiet.

Seriously though how would you defend a storefront in event of a riot?
>>
>>32138026
The sad thung about the riots and what the media never talks of is how whites arabs and asians were targetted durring the riots and homes got invaded there were reports of women being raped and murdered
>>
>>32135565
>wouldn't that make you the same as them
nigger you think life is fucking anime?
>can't kill this criminal who will has and will commit horrible shit once he gets the chance because that would make me as bad as him
>>
>>32135435
But you want to kill for the right reasons, so it's good.
Go kill, champ.
>>
>>32135565
>wouldn't that make you the same as them.

This ain't fuckin batman.
>>
>>32138682
>>32138872
>yfw kids grew into spineless faggots watching super heroes
when did everything go so wrong
>>
>>32135435
I wouldn't feel good about it to me killing those kind of people is a chore like mowing the lawn or taking out the trash.
>>
File: eyebrow shrug.gif (491KB, 500x274px) Image search: [Google]
eyebrow shrug.gif
491KB, 500x274px
>>32138925
Womyns suffrage is the TSN turning point I'd say. Prohibition happened right after by no accident.
>>
>>32135565
>if you kill your enemies, they win

fuck off Justin
>>
>>32135435
Terrorists, rioting dindus, and animal abusers are not human and they deserve nothing but death.
>>
>>32138925
thanks to the media more kids grow up to be narrasists now and want shit done now

i doubt kids would have any trouble killing these days
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.