[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to explain to Eurocucks why Americans have a gun culture?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 29

I have a lot of European friends that come here, and that I see when I go to Europe occasionally. They know that I own guns, and carry them for protection, because I work as a self-defense instructor.

What's the best way to explain to them, why we Americans have a gun culture? And why we tend to have so many of us who want guns in our lives?
>>
Europeans have gun cultures too.
>>
>>32131802

Swiss, Czech, and Serbians. And even then... those countries don't even come close to having a real gun culture, they're just like mini sub cultures.

While in America, there is a huge gun culture, quite funnily enough, the same in many parts of the middle east.
>>
>>32131802
Not really though.
>>
Euro here, I don't see how hard it is to understand.
>Historic "Frontiersmen" culture
>Greater emphasis on self reliance and independence
>Right to bear is enshrined in constitution (So no taking the guns away in case of communists like in europe)
>>
>>32131849

Beats me too, how certain people, even some idiotic Americans can't grasp their mind around such an obvious fact of life.

If anyone should have an unquestioned gun culture, it's Americans. Their whole country was built on kicking out tyrants with their shitty farm hand rifles, and using those same rifles to defend from Injuns, bears, wolves, bandits, etc
>>
>>32131790
Why would you willingly talk to a European?

I mean I know they want to talk to us. But just tell them to fuck off they aren't relevant.
>>
>>32131856
But the cunts who still question the right to bear arms nearly always reply with "but anon, that was yeeeaaars ago, no one needs a gun now when we can all just get along lol".

Trying to explain mankind's propensity for armed conflicts is like throwing a potato at a wall with these people.
>>
So much bait.
>>
>>32131857
Lol this!!!!
>>
>>32131872
Funny, last I heard, those same people think Janurary 20th is doomsday and a facist government will prop up death squads and official pussy grabbers.
>>
>>32131877
Where's the b8 so far?
>>
>>32131811
Nigga, we have the biggest shooting event in the fucking world here in Switzerland.

The fuck are you talking about? We have a huge gun culture.
>>
>>32131935

Yes... all of Europe is now Switzerland LOL
>>
>>32131790
It's pretty much pointless. Everybody has some opinions that simply cannot be changed. It is ingrained in a Europeans brain that guns are bad from cradle to birth, and for most of them, there is nothing you can say that will change their mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEJ_dtN0QO8&t=1973s
Go to 31:30, it's relevant.
>>
>>32131883
I'm the official pussy grabber at ur mum's house :^)
>>
>>32131976
*cradle to death
>>
>>32131790
That one in the middle is British, he's the guy who hacked off that soldier's head in the street.

>What's the best way to explain to them, why we Americans have a gun culture? And why we tend to have so many of us who want guns in our lives?

If they haven't got it by now, you're not going to convince them.
>>
>>32132020

It's a lot harder for them to understand because their ancestors have always been peasant tier, who bowed down to nobles and kings, and weren't even allowed to have swords unless they where the kings men or nobles.

So they have this deeply rooted belief that goes WAY BACK, that they are trash and their life is worth nothing.

Not to mention, that when they got out of the medieval stage of their existence, they were a majorly white country with very little crime.

As the immigrants start creaming in, they might get the idea of self defense and freedom, but perhaps when it is too late.
>>
>>32131790
You could always show them what it's like having a gun culture in a country that's only 60% white.
>>
>>32132052
Jesus christ if serious just kys.
>>
File: umzug.jpg (429KB, 1384x924px) Image search: [Google]
umzug.jpg
429KB, 1384x924px
>>32131790
Just tell them you're not cucked to death. (You may want to explain it in a nicer way. Be creative.)
Also
>>32131802
Pic related: german "gun" culture, a bunch of oldfags and autists playing dressup as the germans of old (the kind that wasn't cucked). >>32131811
Your middle east comparison just shows that having guns is not exactly a cultural accomplishment. European hunting and target shooting is not on a lower level than american one, it's just self defense that doesn't exist here (with guns).
>>
>>32132102
He's not wrong you know. The only european country that was founded on democratic self-determination is switzerland, not coincidentally the one most pro-gun.
>>
>>32132102

Hey look everyone, it's the current year faggot's new form LOL
>>
>>32132134

Or knives either. Hell, as long as the person you're defending against is brown, an immigrant, or a criminal (which is usually all three put together) you're fucked if you use self defense.
>>
File: guns.png (870KB, 1500x792px) Image search: [Google]
guns.png
870KB, 1500x792px
Honestly, it's because of stuff like pic related (shitty bait found on pol) with America used as a example of what happens if guns are freely available.

The idea of owning guns for defence is thought of as ridiculous here and you expect the police to do everything to protect you, you can own .22 and shotguns though.
>>
>>32131790
>tfw ELA is Czechoslovakia tier
Please help us. The Nationalistas fucks were a mistake that deserved an ass raping from the State Guard
>>
>>32131802
Most European countries have a fucking weak gun culture, even the strongest Swiss one can't compare to Texas or Montana.
>>
>>32131872
I guess remind them of the Bataclan Bloodbath and how the derka derkas completely ignored France's laws on guns.
>>
>>32131883
It'll be funny to see what they'll do when they realize they aren't being lynched or put in a deathcamp.
>>
>>32132586
>can't compete

You mean your gun culture is basically owning AR15s and blasting shit up?

Is that a gun culture? Nope, that's just a bunch of people that can't hit shit using their toys at the range.
>>
File: Luna Lovegood.jpg (2MB, 1650x1275px) Image search: [Google]
Luna Lovegood.jpg
2MB, 1650x1275px
Revolutionary War.

That's it.
>>
>>32132706
Sounds like you're projecting.
>>
>>32131790
Europeons had and always will have a serf mindset, "the state protects us" shit left over from centuries of feudalism. Now their states are only concerned with protecting globalism.

Ethnic Europeans are going the way of the native Americans. Enjoy watching them literally get their shit pushed in.
>>
>>32131790
Because they are easily available and we have many choices, just like out grocery stores and fast food restaurants. Americans like variety, and have fought for that right, and will continue to do so. It pretty much just boils down to freedom. We do what we want, while trying not to cause problems at home.
>>
france here what >>32132753 said is partialy true

the parisian cucks always wanted teh gov't to protect them because they are nothign but big mouthed, small dicks bastards

during the 1980, we had the same gun market as the USA, you could brought everything you wanted everywhere, even the bars would sell pocket guns, it's only recently that the government decided to fuck it all up because they are only lawyers and they only listen to parisians, and now that the fucking city dweller are going out of their shithole like rats going out of a building in fire, they start to buy house in rural area and push their shitty mindset onto everyone
>>
File: IMG_8792.jpg (46KB, 580x386px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8792.jpg
46KB, 580x386px
>>32132706
>grapes
>>
>>32132706

Idiot, Americans are the top of the line when it comes to shooting. We hold the records for precision shooting and gun innovation.
>>
>>32132706

Americans gun culture includes but is not limited to

>Cowboy style action shooting (bet they'll impress Eurocucks like you)
>Competition shooting (Jerry Miculeck will fuck your wife)
>Recreational shooting (Hicock45 sticking hiscock in your European cuck ass)
>Target shooting
>Blowing shit up shooting
>Self Defense CCW practice shooting
>Big game hunting
>Varmint Hunting
>Pest hunting
>Long range Precision shooting
>Appleseed rifleman shooting
>Skeet shooting

While I know for a FACT, that the Swiss, for the most part, just take their rifle to a little range and target practice a few shots here and there for the most part.
>>
>>32131790
Why is it that when people go out to make these 'info'-graphics they always go looking for the most ridiculous looking person they can find to represent the librul?

Seriously, it's low class even for you idiots, hardly anyone looks like that. But you guys play it up and emphasize it like nothing else matters.

Also pic related, another good reason to own a firearm for self-defense.
>>
File: 1412249333948.jpg (78KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1412249333948.jpg
78KB, 894x894px
>>32133237
>implying this isnt the usual way to argue on the internet
>>
File: Adipose Daughter.jpg (933KB, 2069x1395px) Image search: [Google]
Adipose Daughter.jpg
933KB, 2069x1395px
>>32132795
America has NYC
France has Paris

I remember Mark Twain had a few choice words about the Parisians...
>>
File: 1476349767794.jpg (411KB, 1247x1359px) Image search: [Google]
1476349767794.jpg
411KB, 1247x1359px
>>32133237
Nah, pic related is the real reason you should be buying guns for self defense. It's also far more likely to happen
>>
>>32133289
man, I thought I was numb to the internet.
>>
>>32133289
Is there any non-/pol/ reason for them to have done this?
>>
>>32133289
>It's also far more likely to happen
It is, but it's not as likely to happen as you like to make it out to be. Home invasions rarely happen, and as the stats show we're not really being constantly assaulted by hordes of niggers, or other minorities. Murder is mostly happening in-race.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls

Out of 3,005 white people murdered in 2013, 409 were murdered by blacks. While of the 2491 murdered blacks, 189 were killed by white people. There's no huge imbalance there. And frankly I wouldn't be surprised if most of the white-on-white murders were gang shit like the black-on-black ones largely are.
>>
>>32133368
severe mental illness?
>>
>>32132166
We're nowhere even near the worst on that international map though.

Most of the South American countries are way worse and also have the most cucked gun laws.
>>
>>32132706
I'm fucking European you fag.

My point was that for what sparse high points we DO have, it all ultimately falls entirely flat compared to all of American gun culture.

In Europe we have hunting and SOME sport, with things like Cowboy Action Shooting only making it's way here recently, and still being hampered by laws.

In America, anyone can buy a Vaquero and a box of .357 to get a taste for CAS, or outright just buy one because it's something they want. They can also legally use that gun to defend their life and property, to the death.

America is distinct from us because owning a gun there is a civil right, a human right, in Europe, that's not the case, we don't even entertain the thought of something like that, in my country, Sweden, there is NO such thing as Castle Doctrine, and I know this is the case for most other EU countries.

Until Europe respects the need of a lethal weapon as a fundamental human right, we will always be behind.
>>
File: AinsleyDynamic.png (765KB, 1001x1001px) Image search: [Google]
AinsleyDynamic.png
765KB, 1001x1001px
we have foreskin culture.

shame it's banned in america.
>>
>>32131857
at least a euro will be white.

all amerijuans are niggers or spics.

literally subhuman.
>>
>>32133735
We'll deal with that soon enough.
The days of infant genital mutilation are numbered.
>>
File: 5dc.jpg (52KB, 353x960px) Image search: [Google]
5dc.jpg
52KB, 353x960px
>>32133744
>europa
>vitt
>mitt anlete då
>>
>>32133774
Who cares as long as your dick works
>>
>>32133798
Works better with foreskin.
Feels better when you use it.
Feels better to the person you use it on.
Protects the bell-end.

>inb4 buh muh hygiene
It retracts, so you can easily wash it in the shower.
>>
>>32133828
>stop having penises not like my carrot-looking cheese factory

The butthurt always runs strong with noncutfags,
>>
>>32131872

>but anon, that was yeeeaaars ago, no one needs a gun now when we can all just get along lol

They said, while angrily marching through the streets causing property damage and hooliganism, only reinforcing the need to bare arms to defend yourself.
>>
>>32133828
Uh, huh, you put a lot of thought into dicks throughout the day anon?
>>
>>32133386
I'm not going to say you're wrong, and that I'll likely never, ever experience a home invasion during my lifetime. That said, I already own firearms for hunting and competition shooting, adding one more to be prepared for a situation in which my life is endangered is a lot cheaper than a lifetime of car insurance payments. An armed society is a polite society, shall not reee, etc.
>>
>>32134229
Do you have any idea how filthy you would have to live to build up dickcheese? I've never once in my life had it, and I've gone month long stretches without washing.

>>32134294
I use my penis every day, why wouldn't I think about it? Are you insecure about the subject of penises, anon?
>>
In Finland I don't know anyone who is anti-gun but the government sure is

Where are the people you're talking to from? I hate this meme of comparing Europe as one single entity.
>>
File: 1474550317294.jpg (2MB, 2736x3648px) Image search: [Google]
1474550317294.jpg
2MB, 2736x3648px
It wasn't so long ago that many European governments had more respect for their people, and didn't treat them like children. There was an understanding that sometimes the police couldn't get there to stop a crime, and it was up to ordinary people to protect themselves (and assist the police).

Pic related- from a turn of the century catalog posted on /k/ a while back.
>>
File: 1474556416082.jpg (3MB, 2736x3648px) Image search: [Google]
1474556416082.jpg
3MB, 2736x3648px
>>32134613
Hercule Poirot don't fuck around.

>yes I know he's Belgian. That's why he's using an FN
>>
File: 1474547157114.jpg (2MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
1474547157114.jpg
2MB, 3648x2736px
>>32134623
And some pocket revolvers for the task.
>>
>>32134555
>In Finland I don't know anyone who is anti-gun but the government sure is
The government is a reflection of the values held by the peoples of a given country. I sure as hell haven´t met a Finn who supports loosening gun laws; CC/OC or merely abandoning the licensing process while keeping the CC/OC ban intact (the Swiss/Austrian model) is out of the question.

>Where are the people you're talking to from? I hate this meme of comparing Europe as one single entity.
Of European countries, only Austria, Switzerland, Estonia, the Czech Republic, Bosnia, and Serbia stand out in matters relating to gun laws, the last two of which are poverty-ridden, bleak and melancholy places.
>>
>>32132624
>It'll be funny to see what they'll do when they realize they aren't being lynched or put in a deathcamp.

Hopefully, they get their shit together and learn the error of their ways.
>>
File: P289_Page_312.png (670KB, 2095x3273px) Image search: [Google]
P289_Page_312.png
670KB, 2095x3273px
>>32134641
And from across the channel, walking-stick guns and rifles.
>>
File: P289_Page_308.png (286KB, 2095x3273px) Image search: [Google]
P289_Page_308.png
286KB, 2095x3273px
>>32134680
No pictures, but a price list. Imagine in the CURRENT YEAR if the UK gov't allowed sales of their most modern service rifles to ordinary citizens (or slightly older models for slightly less cost).
>>
>>32131948
He never said that, you retarded monkey
>>
>>32134693
Make a PDF. It looks like it'd be a cool read.
>>
>>32134693
>Imagine in the CURRENT YEAR if the UK gov't allowed sales of their most modern service rifles to ordinary citizens (or slightly older models for slightly less cost).
Communism and urbanization got the better of them. Ordinary Brits will never again purchase rifles recently used by Her Majesty´s Armed Forces.

Ironically, Brits were officially subjects, not citizens, back in the days when the right to keep and bear arms was still respected. What gives?
>>
>>32134546
>I've gone month long stretches without washing.

Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>32131948
>reading comprehension
>>
File: 1474545347920.jpg (4MB, 2347x3368px) Image search: [Google]
1474545347920.jpg
4MB, 2347x3368px
>>32134717
Someone made a PDF of the St-Etienne catalog back when it was uploaded- I'm looking around to see if I can find it.
>>
>>32131790
It's just our culture, why do they have to be so intolerant?

If you feel the need to carry a gun while mopping up the mats at karate4kidz so be it.
>>
File: RoofKoreans.jpg (10KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
RoofKoreans.jpg
10KB, 275x183px
>>32134257
>only reinforcing the need to bear arms to defend yourself.
>>
>>32133828
>It retracts, so you can easily wash it in the shower.

In theory, yes. But ask many women who have to deal with dick cheese and not so.
>>
>>32131883

I'm actually really happy they believe that about us.

Think about it, they want to believe that Trump and the NRA are going to start executing faggots in the streets, and trannies have actually claimed that anti-trans death squads have been secretly operating in the police for years (Shooting up with hormones makes you paranoid, who knew?)

As a result, since they believe that they are Jews hiding from a literal New Holocaust, they won't be so fucking obnoxious about it anymore.

I see faggots on anonymous social media apps like Whisper and Yik-Yak declaring they're going back into the closet to hide from death squads. Feminists are dying their hair natural colors and muzzies are taking off hijabs (using some bullshit excuse that Allah allows it to hide from persecution).

No more pride parades! No more feminazis randomly attacking cis white men in the streets! No more being hit on at work by the openly guy useless queer that never does any work!

Still gotta worry about BLM though, but that's just target practice.
>>
>>32132820

I appreciate this reference.
>>
>>32133237

This is guy looks pretty awesome.

5/5 would go shooting with
>>
As an "eurocuck", I can totally understand why you enjoy your manly toys that much. Oh believe me, if guns were that common where I live, I'd certainly have one myself. Its just deeply rooted in the male brain to, you know, be able fuck up your enemys. Same reason why boys love swords etc.
>>
>>32133828

As a man who had sex uncut all the time and then having to get circumcised after an accident I can say that is all bullshit. Sex doesn't feel any fucking different cut or uncut.
>>
>>32132624
>>32134658

No. They will insist their whining is the only thing keeping them OUT of the death camps and they will keep on whining until trump is out of the white house in 8 years.
>>
>>32131790

Tell them that no one has the right to tell you how you should be able to defend yourself. That the right of defending oneself is not an American right, but a right of all humans. That America knows this the best, hence why we have the 2nd amendment. Explain that some times defending oneself, might be against an animal...a human...Or a tyrannical government (If they laugh or say any thing about a tyrannical government, tell their nigger ass to pick up a history book. It's full of those fags) this is why we have so many dif type of guns, so we can deal with a wide range of problems.

Told this to my father in law who is a brit. Shut his ass right up. Should of told him how an average Saturday is spent with me shooting, drinking, than anal fucking and cream pie his daughter (who my wife loves to shoot)
>>
>>32133041
>Cowboy style action shooting (bet they'll impress Eurocucks like you)
Probably isn't popular in Europe for the same reason that Bushido swordsmanship isn't popular in the US.

>Appleseed rifleman shooting
You do realize that the only reason Appleseed even exists is because so many fucktards now days see guns like >>32132706 said and a group of people got tired of it and started trying to find a way to get those fucktards to learn basic rifle marksmanship. Appleseed doesn't exist in European countries because they don't have the previously mentioned problem that made people start pushing Appleseed in the first place.

Source: American who was doing all the shit Appleseed teaches before Appleseed was pushing it everywhere.

>Skeet shooting
>implying that isn't a popular shooting sport in the most anti gun of anti gun countries
>>
>>32135360
>Probably isn't popular in Europe for the same reason that Bushido swordsmanship isn't popular in the US.
European countries have feudal gun laws, with few exceptions. That´s why shootings sports aren´t as popular back here in peasant country.

PS. Bushido swordsmanship isn´t a European tradition.
>>
>>32133289
>>32133340
>home invasion
>stupid wife charges in and tries to take on multiple people at once
>gets shot by invader defending himself
>dies
>of all the shit on the internet, this makes you respond "OMG I thought I was numb to everything"
And before anyone decides to bitch about my use of the words "defending himself." Someone breaking into your home isn't just going to sit there and let you attack them because "I am bad guy and good must triumph like action movie hero," and expecting them to do so is retarded. They are going to fight you just like you would fight them, because they want to make it out without injury just as much as you do.
>>
>>32135487
What´s your point? A gun would´ve been more useful than fists for repelling the home invaders in question. The first reply you quoted was spot-on.
>>
>>32135487
>because they want to make it out without injury just as much as you do

That's why her pants were down when her husband found her, right?

Animals behave like animals, and should be treated as such. To try and equate your mindset with theirs is actually embarrassing.
>>
>>32135487
Then why was she naked
>>
>>32131790
"One time we had to shoot some europeans, we keep guns around on case we need to again."
>>
>>32135524
Crap, didn't mean to reply to that poster.

>>32135536
>>32135546
Because she was changing when they broke in? If she was sexually assaulted then why doesn't the article say so?
>>
>>32135487
this is so close
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N63-EzfwCpg
>>
File: images (6).jpg (9KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
9KB, 240x180px
>>32131935
The argument is about which is BIGGER
The USA has a larger population, hell, NRA members make up for half the population in Switzerland.
Ontop of that, there are more guns and money to be had in America, so the industry is larger as well (shotshow) not to mention, the USA holds more foreign contracts than any other military.
Sorry. We big bad USA.
We ARE the gun industry and private interests
>>
>>32135555
>If she was sexually assaulted then why doesn't the article say so?
Why does the evening news tell you that every victim of a car crash "died instantly" instead of telling you they suffered in agony for half an hour before bleeding out in the ambulance?
>>
>>32135555
You're right, they were good boys, just trying to turn their lives around. If the news didn't report sexual assault, we surely shouldn't assume such an atrocity occurred. We should really feel more empathy towards these people.

I mean, when a single female who weighs less than 60 pounds than I do charges me and my buddy, my first thought is that my life is in danger. Their actions were totally understandable.
>>
>>32135555
>If she was sexually assaulted then why doesn't the article say so?
"so he wouldn't be scratched" pretty much spells it out
>>
>>32135555
The article doesn't even state she was changing
>>
>>32135487
found the nigger

ooga booga, faggot.
>>
>>32135583
>why does [insert unrelated anecdote here that I have no evidence of] happen?

>>32135593
>If the news didn't report sexual assault, we surely shouldn't assume such an atrocity occurred.
No, we shouldn't assume such an atrocity occurred without actual evidence.

>I mean, when a single female who weighs less than 60 pounds than I do charges me and my buddy, my first thought is that my life is in danger. Their actions were totally understandable.
The invaders' choice was to stop the threat as quickly as possible or risk getting held up there for a period of time when the police are potentially already on their way. To assume they'll act otherwise in a high stress situation is ridiculous and will get you killed.

>>32135641
No, but it's a more logical conclusion that something that occurs daily in the life of the average person was happening before they broke in than the idea that the news neglected to report on a serious crime that could get them more views because shit like that sells.
>>
>>32135641
>>32135709
Remember, violent crime can happen at any time and not just when you're in the location you imagined for your action hero response.
>>
>ITT: Eurocuck subhumans literally defend a nigger raping a pregnant woman's corpse as "he was defending himself during the break-in."

Hitler died trying to save us from people like you.
>>
I hadn't seen a thread this fucking retarded in months. Good job /k/.
>>
>>32131790
i find that murricans are huge pussies and can't go through life without clenching a gun hard for muh safety.
>>
File: 1453483781567.jpg (229KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
1453483781567.jpg
229KB, 728x546px
>>32135747
I'm not defending the people who broke in, I'm calling the girl and anyone else who thinks people breaking in won't fight back with every means available to them because of some ridiculous action movie hero fantasy an idiot. They're just another version of those martial arts faggots who think an attacker will just stand still while they perform their ridiculous 20 move kung fu combo then walk away saying omae wa mo shindeiru. Also, if she was sexually assaulted then why doesn't the article say so? Why would the news fail to report that when fear sells?
>>
>>32135898
Do you not know how mothers act when their child is danger
>>
>>32135898
It does.
Im really sorry you are such a retard you do not understand literary devices.
>>
>>32135898

>"There's no proof she was sexually assaulted!"
>She was found without her pants ripped off
>...S-so? She might have them ripped them off herself! Stop being mean to black people they are angelic sweethearts!"
>>
File: 1477797499159.gif (2MB, 400x223px) Image search: [Google]
1477797499159.gif
2MB, 400x223px
>>32131790
If they are from the Baltics they should be fine,
Unlike most of Europe we haven't gotten as faggy yet. Self defense is a completely acceptable reason to get yourself a saiga 12 or a fully automatic VZ 58 (only bout 250Euros)

I recently moved to UK and I'm in constant disbelief over just how cucked these people are over here. Old veterans are great, but the current generation and the previous ones are just like in your original picture.
>>
>>32136079
>She was found without her pants ripped off
>phrasing not used in the article
If she was raped then that would be in the title, because fear sells.
>>
File: IMG_2523.jpg (485KB, 700x670px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2523.jpg
485KB, 700x670px
>>32136094
France has their gun culture still even if it is mostly the military now
>>
>>32136103

If her clothes weren't removed in a malicious manner what reason would they have to report that she was nude from the waist down?
>>
>>32131790
There is no explanation because the Second Amendment is outdated.

It was conceived in a time where the country was still coming off a revolution; and the country was smaller in both size and government.

The US was also a largely neutral country for most of its life, and practiced conscription. This is no longer the case.

The world is also much smaller today, and with the constant coming and going of different nationalities, the differences between nations are blurring.

Americans own guns today because it is simply a remnant of the past. Even if that remnant is out of place in a 21st Century world.
>>
>>32135995
Protip: the government isn't going to fund classes for criminals on how to react to the various ways that such a situation can go down, it's your responsibility to not act in a ridiculous way and get yourself killed (such as attempting to fight multiple people who are likely significantly stronger than you with your bare hands). Remember, courts have ruled that the police have no duty to protect you.

>>32136141
Because it's her husband's description of how he found her. They also mentioned he was returning from the gym, do you think the gym is in on it as well? If she was raped then the title would have been "Two Charged With Rape and Murder of Pastor's Wife" instead of just having that detail about her being naked 5 paragraphs in.
>>
>>32131872
>now when we can all just get along lol
You don't buy a gun because you can't get along with someone.
You buy a gun because they can't get along with you.

You want to rob my house against my wishes?
Guess I'll blow your your head off against yours then.
>>
>>32134767
Here's the desuarchive of that thread:
https://desuarchive.org/k/thread/31418745/
>>
>>32136143

Agreed, the concept of self-defense is rapidly becoming obsolete.

>New surveillance tech is making police response times faster and faster.

>The govt is full of tired clowns who don't give a shit about "muh tyranny" and shit and are more concerned with menial bullshit like gas prices and fixing the roads.

>We aren't going to be herded into death camps and we aren't going to be required to turn into demi-sexual trans-species interracial vegan-kin

>Inner-city crime and "muh niggers nigging" can and will be cured by simply making thug lyfe culture uncool and teach blacks that traditional family structure and hardworking responsibility is what being a "real G" is.

>Immigration policy will see a massive turnaround

Yes guns are cool and all, and they are a fascinating hobby, but it's about time we stopped pretending that they are essential to being alive and admit we just really like watching lead hit shit at thousands of feet per second.
>>
>>32136143
>>
>>32136296
Nice try, Mr Fukuyama.
>>
>>32136143
Except my friend got mugged and shot last year.

So I own firearms to level the playing field.

>stfugtfo back to your college govt course.
>>
File: vepr manual.jpg (10KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
vepr manual.jpg
10KB, 275x183px
Revolutionary War. Sic Semper Tyrannis. We would have gun culture with or without the Second Amendment, it's how the US as an independent union was created, by war.
>>
>>32136143
Because in my country it's a right to be able to own a gun, why don't you explain to me why you think I SHOULDN'T be able to? And then kill yourself, because who the fuck do you think you are to be able to say whether or not I can own a firearm?

You see, I don't need to justify having one because I have every right to if I so choose.
>>
>>32133368
>non-/pol/ reason for them to have done this
No. Just accept that /pol/ is right when it comes to niggers.
>>
>>32136470
Except you do need to justify why you feel the need to only a weapon meant for killing people.
>>
>>32136130
Nice
>>
>>32136508
But I don't use it to kill people. I use it to propel a small piece of metal very fast at a sheet of paper stuck to cardboard. It's just a coincidence that some inexpensive calibers are the most common for killing people.
I'm also a lazy son of a bitch, so the more ammo I hold and the less I have to operate the action the better.
>>
>>32136508
You have to justify why I can't have that actually. Why should I be at the mercy of anyone bigger than me or groups of people that might want to harm me? Why should I not be able to even that playing field?
>>
Cant speak about other countries but I was in mandatory basic training for two years and I fucking hate it.
Not to mention the fact that some people dont want to have anything with military and when you are forced to parade like a monkey 12 hours a day 6 days a week for monkey with vz 58 and amunition you will want to puke for the rest of your life when you see camouflage.
So most people experiences with guns come from demonting them, cleaning them and putting them back together several times a week + how fucking heavy are those two mags after you make your 100 round around base during night patrol duty.
>>
>>32133289
>be a pastor
>have a wife

Pick one
>>
>>32136752
>What are protestants for $500, Alex?
>>
>>32136958
I know, but the correct way to spell it would be "subhumans"

You can't say that sinning through sexual pleasure and being holy to god is a good combo, what would the church look like if nuns could marry? They gave their love to god when they took the oath.
>>
>>32134613
IIRC the first gun laws in France are from the 30's, when they tried to disarm their nazis (failure), then the german nazis disarmed everyone in 1940 and 1942. And after the war the gaullists tried to disarm the commies.
Prior to that, every home had trophies from the last war, usually some Lebel or M98 on the wall, in addition to their hunting rifles.
And today, between the fudds (tons of them), the collectors, the sportsmen and the criminals, France has one of the highest proportion of illegal firearms per capita in the world.
>>
>>32133368
yeah, statistical trends and history. It's not uncommon, dude.
>>
>>32137012

>Having sex with your wife is sin

Fedora-tipper pretending to be Christian plz go
>>
>>32131883
how do I sign up to be a pussy grabber I think that might be the only way I will get pussy. also what are the benefits , do I get a retirement plan..
>>
>>32137030
yeah I always thought it was funny how criminals can obtain guns no problem in Europe but legal citizens cannot.
>>
>>32136508
No, actually I don't.

Jelly?
>>
>>32137276
As a pastor? Yeah it is, they're the fake Christians
>>
File: 1470368424550.gif (1MB, 427x202px) Image search: [Google]
1470368424550.gif
1MB, 427x202px
It's very easy. Pic related.
>>
The truth is the US was founded on guns. They're not going anywhere.
>>
>>32131987
Stop going in our mausoleum.
>>
>>32133735
uncut burger reporting in
>>
File: kommando fends off rioters.jpg (122KB, 1024x908px) Image search: [Google]
kommando fends off rioters.jpg
122KB, 1024x908px
It's a freedom thing, they wouldn't understand.
>>
>>32132994
>We hold the records for precision shooting

Not all of them. The longest shot (on a paper target) is french. 4005 meters with a cheytac.
>>
>>32132994
Isn't the new longest sniper kill record held by some Bong?
>>
File: Oh shit you're serious.gif (1MB, 288x198px) Image search: [Google]
Oh shit you're serious.gif
1MB, 288x198px
>>32132994
>>
>>32131849
a eurofag who gets it. nice.
>>
>>32131849
amen bruder
>>
File: 12507017321.jpg (111KB, 1024x550px) Image search: [Google]
12507017321.jpg
111KB, 1024x550px
>>32134555

->Where are the people you're talking to from? I hate this meme of comparing Europe as one single entity.

Fukken this. Also a finfag and i barely know any anti-gun people. One of my (male) friends is one tho which i find very weird. The basic "citizens dont need funs" shit.

Would love to be hasfuns but as said the goverment has made it quite fucking difficult these days.

Pic kinda related. Some fin 80-year old engineer made a .22 LMG(?), went to the police station with a picture of it to get permits for it, instead got a police car ride home and it was confiscated. Dunno how did he think he would actually get the permits tho.
>>
>>32131790
1. Look them in the eye
2. Lean in close
3. Shout "SHALL!!!!" right in their face
Thread posts: 150
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.