[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

M&p 9 BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3490.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3490.png
1MB, 1136x640px
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=okqt1_GVW5s

I feel sorry for those of you who actually carry or spent money on this garbage

>I would say this is probably one of the worst tests we have done out here

Besides the VP9 of course
>>
>>32131718
ur a few weeks late senpai

at least shitpost with up to date information.
>>
>>32131891
Obviously not if fags are still showing off their m&p carry gats like they have something to be proud of.

And even still, it's a reminder of how garbage their gun is
>>
>>32131718
I don't own the gun but unless you live your life pretending to be Tactical Tom who can only own the most operator of operator weapons then you're wasting your time.

Number of times you will ever be submerged with your firearm: 0

Number of times you will drop your gun into mud while firing in a situation that you actually need to be firing it: 0

Number of tactical situations you will ever be in - in your entire life: 0

Yes, it's fun to pretend and play dress up but this gun will work fine for 99% of all scenarios any civilian here will ever encounter.
>>
File: 35423w2523.png (939KB, 3520x2977px) Image search: [Google]
35423w2523.png
939KB, 3520x2977px
>uses full trigger job M&P9 for purpose of torture test
>surprised when the trigger fails
>>
>>32131936

This.

For most purposes, any firearm will be adequate as long as they are well maintained.
>>
>>32131718
These tests are total joke. It's like testing a car by running in into a pole and then comparing which car works better after hitting a pole. There's a reason that the M&P has gained such a following in competition shooting. It's a reliable solid performer. This test is a much better test that was conducted over more than 50k rounds.

http://pistol-training.com/?s=M%26P+torture+test

These, "let's see how much stupid shit we can do to this gun" tests are nothing more than clickbait.
>>
>>32131718
Good to know that if I'm ever going to fall into a pool of water and then pound sand, dirt and mud with a S&W M&P, then have to shoot something, it may not fire every time.
>>
>>32131936
Sounds like the same argument everyone uses when they own a shitty gun.
>>
>itt: butt hurt man children with garbage guns

I sense the the triggering from here

How do it feel that a hi-point out performed yours?
>>
>>32132062
>uses anime pictures to make a point
>>
It failed even only being dunked in WATER LOL

Don't shoot your gun out in the rain guys
>>
>>32133784
>thinking a reaction image has anything to do with the message
Is it your first day here?
Damn, i'm not even the anon you were talking to. I saw a car crash on the side of the road and stopped to help, man. You okay?
>>
>>32133772
>ITT: a few adults who own guns and children who don't.
>>
>>32131718
I still plan on buying an M&P 9, but the difference being I"m not going to toss it in a bunch of mud and shit like an autist
>>
>>32132365
Fucking this.

But pistolforum isn't actually filled with hobbyists or noguns faggots that jerk off to pointless shit like mud tests so they suck amirite??? XD
>>
>>32134375
Those tests are simply nigger tier. You shouldn't be shooting guns that you know have shit in the barrel. That's retarded.
>>
>>32134436
Pretty sure he doesn't put shit in the barrel.
>>
>>32134472
Your submerging your gun with an exposed bore into mud and dirt. Why would you ever realistically do that? Would you immediately shoot a gun you found buried or would you try to clean it first?
>>
>>32134497
The round is already in the fucking chamber. He also isn't jamming the barrel with any compact sediments. It's literally just water or some dust getting in.
>>
>>32134375
I have 35K rounds through my M&P, shooting for fun, steel, and IDPA. I've shot factory loads and I've shot reloads. I've won my division with that gun at IDPA matches and I've gotten to A class in Steel. Somehow, in all that trigger time, I've never had a malfunction that has been anything other than user forced issues or light reloads (my steel loads are down to about 940fps, just enough to cycle the gun). I've shot the gun when it was below 0ºF and above 101ºf.

Then, in all that time, I've never managed to fall in a pool with that gun and decide to shoot the person who pushed me in. I've never buried myself at the beach while OC'ing the gun over my speedo, and I've never rolled around with pigs in the mud while carrying that gun.

I hate these click bait test that really show nothing. There's also no real control between tests. It's not even backyard science. It's more like a hold my beer experiment.

The reason that competition shooters are using the M&P and moving from other guns is that the M&P functions when you need it to. It's a simple gun that anyone can work on, and there's a thriving aftermarket for it. Also, at just about $500 it's a deal.

I'm at the point now where it's time to replace the gun, and I will build an exact duplicate for next year's shooting season.
>>
>>32133732
And what do you own retard?
>>
File: image.png (583KB, 500x677px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
583KB, 500x677px
>>32131718
>VP9
First test video (way back) when he dropped it in a leafy, barely muddy puddle.
>shut the gun down
Second time he did the "water, sand, dirt, mud" gauntlet.
>pressed the thing on top of some sand...
>shut the gun down

Vowed never to get a fucking vp9.

Aregularguy has a video where he did slightly the same thing with an AR, an AK, and a Tavor.
>basically dropped them all in a large puddle, then on top of sand, then buried in sand, firing in between steps...
>AK chugged along
>AR turned into a single shot, but still functioned
>Tavor failed hard
>wouldn't even cycle
>couldn't move bolt

Will never consider a first gen Tavor either.
My point is, if I can't even drop the thing in a puddle or in some sand, how is that in any way acceptable for "real world use?"
Now the M&P too. Wasn't ever really interested in them but I know what I won't be picking up next time I go shop for a pistol.

Imagine Normandy beach in ww2 if everyone had VP9s and Tavors... They'd all be fucked.
>>
>>32133732
You know who else buys expensive shit they don't know anything about for the "status"? Niggers.
>>
>>32134661
Shut up OP, we already know you're a faggot, you don't need to keep telling us.
>>
>>32132062
>Needs to replace parts in order for the gun to work
wew lad.
>>
Are these tests practical or at all scientific?

I get the feeling that the MAC mud tests everyone argues about on here are to guns what nurburgring times are to cars.

AKA: interesting but, in the real world, completely irrelevant.

Disclaimer: I am a happy glock owner and have never even fired an M&P.
>>
>>32134985
>I am a happy glock owner and have never even fired an M&P.
I own a few of both. If you're happy with one you'll be happy with the other. I just like the M&P better since I shoot better with it.
>>
>rex zero 1 does best
>he still carries a glock or cz

Anyone that lets a statistically impossible scenario influence their carry gun is full retard.
>>
>>32131904

No, you're late faggot.
>>
File: 989495564.png (368KB, 437x374px) Image search: [Google]
989495564.png
368KB, 437x374px
>>32134747
>"stock parts" is "replacement parts"
>>
>>32134545
Lol check out this butt hurt nigger trying this hard to defend his gucking garbage gun. What a fucking loser.
>>
>>32136643
GTFO child.
>>
>>32136648
No you GTFO and throw your gun in the garbage because it's ducking gatbge. Literally was the worst gun he's test in his whole series.
>>
>>32136664
Because his hold my beer style tests mean anything. He's clickbaiting for views. He's run out of ideas and would rather crank out crappy content that put out quality content.

I'm done with you.
>>
Actually nvm, you guys should keep using the m&p so when you ever need to depend on it the nigger will have the upper hand since m&p is now below every fucking handgun that exists literally. Even a hi-point out performed it.

Can't wait to read your story's on the the news "man is dead because a piece of lint made his gun misfire" LOL
>>
>assmad smith and Wesson fanbois getting triggered
wew
>>
>>32131718
Why did S&W replace the Gen 3 with shitty M&Ps?
>>
>>32136905
S&W saw a massive loss in the LE market share thanks to the lighter Glock. It was a way to win back those agency holsters when the Glock contracts came up for renewal. The Gen 3 is still made but for agency sales only.
>>
>>32136664
>>32136643
(you)

faggot
>>
>>32136983
Source? Last I heard S&W won't even service Gen 3s anymore. They're doing what Ruger did to the AC-556 in 2009.
>>
>vp9 does poor
everyone shitposts for days

>m&p gets BTFO
everyone defends it
>>
>>32137031
In the consumer market, yes, no more support. In the LEO market, yes. The 5946 is still the standard issue firearm for many large agencies around the world, two of the biggest being the RCMP and NYPD.
>>
>>32137137
If they're not making them anymore how can you say that they're still being offered for LEOs?
>>
I'd like to see him test some popular hammer fired guns 1911, cz75, usp, berretta 92 ect
>>
>>32137150
You can't buy one new, but, the RCMP and NYPD very much can and do as well as many other agencies that you probably have never heard of. One dept I worked for was still get new .40 TSW models in 2010 for all academy graduates/new hires.
>>
>>32137198
Man, that sucks they're saving the last of the new Gen 3s for LEOs.
>>
>>32132365
This guy gets it.

My M&P9 has run flawless in competitions. Only thing at this point I would run over it is a 2011 of some sort.
>>
>>32137199
The benefit is that they still make it into the used market when traded in. They are great deals.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.