[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

VOLIM TE ARKAN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: arkan.jpg (371KB, 680x450px) Image search: [Google]
arkan.jpg
371KB, 680x450px
This fucking rap i swear its brutal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKiB8-2LK6s
>>
>>32130978
the butthurt from this war never fucking ends jesus
>>
>>32130978
Thats real nice, but lets give a shout out to the only Tigers unit that didn't let Albanians take a chunk of their country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQlH0AKLBGo
>>
>>32130978
he's a fuckin war criminal don't get it why someone would praise him
>>
>>32131657
Because Serbs are Albanian tier when it comes to chimping out.
>>
>>32130978
>>32131665
Serbs are basically niggers born with the wrong skin colour
>>
>>32130978
I don't know anything about Serbians or Chechen or Rhodesia or any of the dank memes. Could someone give me the tl:dr on why some groups are cool or have /k/'s admiration?
>>
File: 01_April 17, 1992_ronhaviv.JPG.jpg (1MB, 1665x2500px) Image search: [Google]
01_April 17, 1992_ronhaviv.JPG.jpg
1MB, 1665x2500px
>>32134271
>Could someone give me the tl:dr on why some groups are cool or have /k/'s admiration?
Look at this photo.
Its a very cool photo.
Also:
Killing wild muslims on your soil is very cool thing to do.
Fighting against most powerfull alliance in the world when you are alone is not a very smart move, but its cool if you are mad. You gotta give some respect for doing that.
>>
>>32134271
Serbs and Rhodesians fought the man. They fought the globalist elite's agenda. They might've lost, but their bravery will never be forgotten, and their bravery inspires us to this very day. Rhodesians (and Serbs) never die, their spirits live on through /k/ommandos.
>>
>>32134918
>Killing wild muslims on your soil is very cool thing to do.
>Fighting against most powerfull alliance in the world when you are alone is not a very smart move, but its cool if you are mad.
This is what I mean, no clue what you're talking about.

>>32135219
>Serbs and Rhodesians fought the man. They fought the globalist elite's agenda.
again, no clue what you're talking about.
>>
>>32135240
I'm not either anon,
but if you're going call someone out, at least back up what you're saying or you're going to get ignored.
>>
>>32135240
Don't trust this man. He'll call people out on the internet without providing a rationale to explain why his opponents are wrong.
>>
>>32135288
Call someone out? What the hell, I'm seriously asking for a little back story on why /k/ loves Serbia and Rhodesia. I'm 100% ignorant on the subject.
>>
>>32135288
>>32135461
Are you saying it's wrong to ask the question? Like I'm calling people on on their beliefs instead of just shouting, "go serbia!"
I'm all for shouting "go serbia!" but I want the story first, sounds cool.
Or are you saying this is just a mob mentality thing and it isn't to be questioned because there's no actual basis for it?
>>
>>32135522
I'm answering his the question. K loves these countries because they fought someone bigger than them when the world turned against them. If you want an explanation further than that, then I don't know what to say. It's as simple as that. And of course, the fashion. Rhodesian short shorts and such. And maybe it's attractive due to being counter culture? There is no definite answer as to why K loves these countries so much, a little of all, I guess.
>>
>>32135522
>>32135470
my bad. I didn't know you were OP, thought you were being a jackass.

I'm not familiar with the serbs, but the Rhodesian were fighting for independence and against the dindus. The dindus were chimping out on unheard of levels. There is no tl;dr. You need to google the full story.
>>
>>32135567
That's cool. I don't know who they fought but I'll find it I'm sure.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.