[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best 9mm hand gun?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

What is the best 9mm hand gun?
>>
>>32122033
a 45
>>
>>32122033
Glawk brand Glawk.
>>
>>32122033
Browning Hi-power
Chambered in .40
>>
>>32122033
Makarov
>>
File: walther_p38_stock.jpg (339KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
walther_p38_stock.jpg
339KB, 1024x683px
>>32122033
Pic related, at least for me. Something about the damn thing just works for me.

Otherwise, Beretta 92 series. Or a Walther P5 if you specifically want to concealed carry.
>>
>>32122033
Golden Sabre is pretty good, but at the end of the day they're all just bullets. It's basically +1 damage.
>>
>>32122033
The one(s) you own all others are garbage. Duh, do you even /k/?
>>
>>32122033
Jericho 941
Walther P99
CZ-75B
etc
There's no best just a handful that are better than the ones that are clearly shit
>>
>>
File: p210.jpg (547KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
p210.jpg
547KB, 1600x1200px
>>32122033
My vote
>>
>>32122033
This is completely subjective. I've had a lot of 9mm's. I'd probably suggest a Glock 19 for someone who doesn't want to break the bank but wants a reliable and accurate firearm to learn and grow with. That isn't to say Glocks are just for new shooters at all.

I personally prefer DA/SA. I like my P226 but it stays at home, my Glock 19 goes with me everywhere but that might change since I just picked up a HK P2000.

I had a PPQ but it never felt right in my hands and I had a number of FTF's so I sold it. My old roommate had a PPQ but his shot flawlessly and never had an issue so I'm not holding it against Walther. I had a P239 and a SP2022 as well in 9mm that were both nice guns but I parted ways with them as well.

CZ's are nice and they are reliable but their fit and finish leaves something to be desired. That said, they work and they work well.

I can't speak much for the M&P's, though I have friends that swear by them, and I can't comment on the Springfield XD series, I don't care for the grip safety and "made in Croatia" on the side but again, I have friends who swear by them.

Beretta's are nice, but the only Beretta's I have experience with are the M9/92 (still have my grandfather's from 1981) and the Beretta Nano which I sold.

So in the end, I'd be hard pressed to recommend anything but a Glock 19 unless you wanted DA/SA or just wanted something different because everyone and their mother has a Glock. But if S were to HTF, my 19 would be the first gun I grabbed. At least until I shoot the P2000 more.
>>
I love both my daily office carry, a Canik TP 9 v2 loaded up with 19 rounds of Corbon +P JHPs, and my daily concealed carry, Kahr PM9 loaded with 7 rounds of Speer Gold Dot Short Barrel. I have shot over 1000 rounds through each without any problems. I will second the guy that said Makarov, as I love all my Makarovs but they are 9X18 and not 9MM and also not too practicle for anything but fun shooting since they weigh a ton.
>>
>>32122064
He didn't ask for what was the most average handgun
>>
No that would be a Glock 19 or S&W M&P
>>
File: IMG_0186.jpg (318KB, 1176x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0186.jpg
318KB, 1176x720px
In my humble opinion, id trust my life to my 92 over anything... 26 year old firearm, thousands of rounds down range and not a hiccup...plus if I run out of ammo I can bash the skulls of my enemies, the firearm being so heavy and all
>>
File: usp is love usp is life1.jpg (2MB, 3185x2545px) Image search: [Google]
usp is love usp is life1.jpg
2MB, 3185x2545px
USP.
>>
>>32122035
fpbp.
F U D D post best post.
U
D
D
>>
File: STEYR-PISTOL-M9-A1.png (401KB, 789x600px) Image search: [Google]
STEYR-PISTOL-M9-A1.png
401KB, 789x600px
>>
P226, Navy Seals used them, so you know its the best
>>
>>32125159
and replaced them with G19s, so you know you're behind on your military sidearms, thunderfaggot.
>>
>>32122033
The one that works best for you anon. Now go out there and find it.
>>
>>32122033
>10mm
FTFY
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.