[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nogunz soon becoming hasgunz. The gun rifle I want is on gun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: pix987181541.jpg (43KB, 638x425px) Image search: [Google]
pix987181541.jpg
43KB, 638x425px
Nogunz soon becoming hasgunz. The gun rifle I want is on gun broker, any tips on winning this auction? It ends on the 29th, and it is a Russian Tula SKS. Right now it's $420. Should I go for it, or wait until after Trump takes office and see if prices begin to dip?
>>
If you really want an SKS then this is a good price for them now, especially a Tula. If the pic related is the gun then I'd say go for it, it's in great condition by the look of it.
If you want my opinion, I'd wait because prices will probably drop and you may be able to get an actual Russian AK soon. I bought an SKS due to price, if there were good AK's for anywhere near what I got my SKS for I wouldn't have thought about it for a second.
>>
>>32120149
From what I understand thats a pretty decent price for a Russian SKS in the states. Russian SKS tend to have more collectability here in the US do to them not being imported anymore. While Trump can change that and cause importation again, im not sure how far the prices may dip, as most SKS rifles are sitting above $300 (for beat to shit chink Type 56) right now. Another thing to remember is that these are milsurp, and milsurp does run out eventually. How much of a stock of SKS rifles are left in Russia for exportation?
>>
With shipping and transfer (and maybe tax, I dunno) added in, you're looking at a $500 price tag. That's entry-level AR-15 territory.
SKS's were great when they were dirt cheap, but I'd honestly spend a couple bucks more and get something better for now, and get an SKS after you've been a gun owner for a while.

Just for comparison, I paid $600 for a used WASR-10/63, which I consider overpaying. The WASR is an AK-47, shoots the same ammo as an SKS, and is only $100-200 dollars more.

But fuck it, get the SKS if ya want.
>>
>>32120177
I'm really thinking of pulling the trigger (heh) on this because the cheapest Yugo I can find online is $430 right now, and that nears $500 with shipping and FFL costs tacked on. So this is cheaper, while also simply being the better gun.

Any tips on how to win this damn auction? Never took part in one before and have no ideas what to do.
>>
>>32120207
I live in Cook County Illinois, and the SKS is barely legal here. If I could get the AK, I would in a heartbeat. But I also have to keep in mind I'm a beginning gun owner, and the SKS from what I understand is retard-proof
>Perfect for me
>>
>>32120232
Not him, you can't go wrong with the SKS if it's the most you can get right now. I can't offer any advice on the auction unfortunately, but having thought about it some more I think you should get it if you want. It's more reliable and accurate than anything you can get in the price range (excluding basic bitch AR w/ accuracy) and it is actually retard proof.
>>
>>32120232
Hah, I used to live there, too. My condolences. Yeah, in that case, go for it. SKS's are really cool guns, just a bit overpriced.
>>
i have an SKS JUST like this.
paid 500 for it, then i noticed after leaving the shop and driving home 5 miles that it's a refab, same as this guys if you notice the black bolt.
how much are those worth these days? i was dissapointed but i love her as a rifle.
CA if that matters
>>
>>32120301
>how much are those worth these days?

I see them at the same prices as original, got my romy for 370 last year, original everything. A couple chinkshits were next to it, one was original the other referb, same price.
>>
File: pix365909709.jpg (70KB, 567x425px)
pix365909709.jpg
70KB, 567x425px
HOLY FUCK
did some more browsing, saw this beaut for $440. Auction ends in 1 hour 45 minutes. Do I get this one instead?
>>
>>32120345
It's up to you, do you like the look? Assuming internals are good on both they perform identically.
>>
>>32120345

This one is better. One in OP pick has a black bolt which means it was forced matched/replaced by the armorer. Sometimes you see black bolts and black bayonet which Ive always understood to mean it was serviced by the military for some fault they corrected.

Better to get the classic looking one. Stock looks nicer too imo.
>>
File: pix831735986.jpg (51KB, 567x425px)
pix831735986.jpg
51KB, 567x425px
Mmm
>>
>>32120542
>>32120345
where is this listing? I searched sks on gunbroker and don't see it
>>
>>32120559
Fuck off
>>
>>32120564
kek, you think I'm going to buy it from under you?
>>
>>32120590
If I recall correctly it happened not too long ago when one anon posted the link in a thread to a great deal.
>>
>>32120614
well, it's not that hard to find. the reserve isn't met and I don't think it's worth much more than what it's at right now
>>
>>32120650
true, but had he provided a link someone could have bought it just to be a dick. It's happened before.
>>
>>32120662
makes sense, thinking about it now I was going to ask opinions on some listings I was looking at but then someone would outbid me just to be a shitter
>>
55 minutes left guys
I'm scared I really fucking want this raifu
>>
>>32120694
when the bidding is over, tell me what you searched to see the listing. doesn't show up for me when i search sks so I wonder what other listings I'm missing
>>
>>32120694
BUY IT, YOU LITERALLY WILL NOT REGRET IT
>>
>>32120757
I KNOW
I'M AFRAID SOME NIGGER WILL COME AND SWIPE IT IN THOSE 15 MINUTES OF SUSPENSE
>>
>>32120780
you do see it's a rearsenal, right? is it worth that much to you?
>>
File: pix536560941.jpg (49KB, 567x425px) Image search: [Google]
pix536560941.jpg
49KB, 567x425px
>>32120787
From these pics it doesn't look like a rearsenal
The one in the OP is not the one I'm looking at right now.
>>
>>32120801
i'm talking about that one
it literally says in the description it's a rebuild and describes it
are you just looking at the pictures? there are words too
>>
>>32120780
I don't know how, but I know it's a common feature on auction websites to place the highest possible bid you would allow, that kicks in at the end of the auction.
>>
File: 1453107561657.gif (1MB, 275x208px) Image search: [Google]
1453107561657.gif
1MB, 275x208px
>30 minutes
>>
File: sks.jpg (82KB, 689x513px) Image search: [Google]
sks.jpg
82KB, 689x513px
>>
>>32120844
there is a possibility he survived the fall and burn to death.
>>
Ok I put in my bid. But it says I'm not winning the auction, even though I'm the highest bidder. Am I missing something or am I retarded?
>>
>>32120978
did you not meet the reserve?
>>
>>32120984
Doesn't seem like it. What do?
>>
>>32120993
keep bidding til you do or stop when you're overpaying
>>
>>32121005
Auction just ended, no one won it and now it ends on the 3rd. What the hell is this reserve anyways, and why did it fuck me out of the rifle?
>>
>>32121034
guy selling it overvalues the rifle and doesn't want it to go for what it's actually worth, so he sets a minimum amount required
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.