[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Forget Nationbuilding or African Merc Work- The Phillippines

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: duarte.jpg (64KB, 960x676px) Image search: [Google]
duarte.jpg
64KB, 960x676px
>Identified only as Ace and Sheila, the couple said the job is initiated when they receive a phone call from their boss, who is “a well known policeman”.

>Ace said he began using Sheila in his hits because he found that as a woman, she was able to get closer to a target than he was.

>After a day spent tracking the target, they decide on the moment to carry out the shooting. They are paid just $100 (£80) for each killing.

Would you operate innaslums and eliminate drug dealers for $100 a pop, /k/? It looks like under Duarte there would be plenty of work.

I'm sure that /k/ommandos could do a pretty damn good job, providing we learned some Filipino.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDwFCoj-0js
>>
>>32119509
Yes and if I had some friends who are competent and willing to participate I'd go kill drug dealers in Brazil
>>
>>32119509
It's fine until the drug politician that you are offing his street ppl puts a price on your head. It's not an "anti" drug war. It's just another turf war.
>>
>>32122449
Why take the money?
>>
>>32119509
>kill random person
>get 100 dollers
>>
It's 100 a head for named targets? That's crap for grey area work, you get a few grand for running no questions asked deliveries with less work. 100 for any and all drug related people would work just well with a sizable unit but not 100 for a ghetto assassination, that's garbage.
>>
>>32119509
>Operate innaslums.
Lol fuck off, you'd be highly fucking noticable for being white and fully kitted.

Most """""""""""""""""""""""hits""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""' in the Philippines are just cunts on motorcycles shooting another cunt with a handgun assembled in some backyard workshop. Very fucking third world

Also these are "drug suspects" btw. So congrats in being a niggerous murderer.
>>
File: Filipino Reaction.png (16KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
Filipino Reaction.png
16KB, 429x410px
>>32119509
>One thread in /k/ bashing Castro.
>Another loving this atheist, left-leaning, opportunistic piece of garbage.
>>
>>32119509
They speak Tagalog you ingrate.
>>
>>32122563
He's fucking cleaning up his country, unlike Castro.
>>
>>32122563
If 4chan was around in the 50's and Castro and Che were doing their thing, you'd bet anons would be giving the conservative establishment of the time the finger and say how cool Cuban communists were and how operator they were.
>>
File: Duterte and Xi Jinping.jpg (54KB, 899x677px) Image search: [Google]
Duterte and Xi Jinping.jpg
54KB, 899x677px
>>32122588
>Clean up country.
>Seems to just remove political rivals who happen to be Bisayan Politicians just like him.

Also
>Trusting the Philippine Police.
>Ever.
Lets not forget "traitor" btw.
>>
>>32122593
Or it would be about the portugese kicking the dirty commies ass with AR10.
>>
>>32122601
He's cleaning up drug dealers, and finally plays ball with BOTH China and USA.

And unlike Cuba, people aren't leaving Pinoyland in droves.
>>
File: Dutertcuck2.jpg (71KB, 388x391px) Image search: [Google]
Dutertcuck2.jpg
71KB, 388x391px
>>32119509
No site is safe from Duterte's shill army I suppose.
>>
>>32122610
There's a Duerte's shill army now?
>>
>>32122607
>And unlike Cuba, people aren't leaving Pinoyland in droves.
Laughed my fucking head off.
>>
File: Donald Ptsd.jpg (225KB, 696x975px) Image search: [Google]
Donald Ptsd.jpg
225KB, 696x975px
>>32119509

>Operate innaslums.
>White foreign person with guns

No, someone would stab me in the neck while I was eating BBQ food and becoming fat like Filipinos.
>>
>>32122625
Pardon?
>>
>>32122574
They speak spanish you retard
(not OP)
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>32119509
1.How will fight in the jungle it will be like nam
2.will we use search and destroy tactics or some Thing else
3.can I use this gun
4.can I make the custom MREs
5.can I fuck a hooker there
>>
>>32122984
No they don't
>>
>>32122984
wrong, retard
>>
>>32122984

No, the vast majority of people speak tagalog.

t. someone who has actually lived in manilla
>>
>>32122635
The Philippines' main source of revenue is exported manpower. The Remittance being sent by Filipinos who work in other countries is a very big part of their economy.
>>
Yeah dude, a white foreigner is a great idea to hire as a hitman
Fucking retard
>>
I lived in the Manila area for two years during college. This is not the work you want to do if you want to be rich. Take out abu sayef in the south.
>>32123064
hello mormon-boo
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.