[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to make?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: ROI_Khvostov_7G-0X-0.png (993KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ROI_Khvostov_7G-0X-0.png
993KB, 1920x1080px
Obviously it's vidya future slavshit but it looks similar to an AR. Any idea on parts that look similar

>obviously an eotech would be included
>>
become a gunsmith
>>
>>32116694
there is so much stupid shit on there that i cant even imagine what purpose it serves
>>
>>
>>32116734
In space no one can here you ping
>>
>>32116694
>Gee billy why do you get TWO charging handles
>>
Please tell me that the mag well is actually not that giant thing that's almost as big/bigger than the mag.
>>
>>32116734
>M1 Garand with extra sheet metal on front
>Lots of rails
>Impossible to load from top because of scope
What else can the future possibly hold?
>>
>>32116694
Buy an AR-15 with handguard and integrated top rail on the upper.
Stick a grip where the left-hand ejection port would normally be.
Attach magwell grip.
Snake a tube out from the side of your gun towards the end of the handguard for some reason.
Attach a shitty Chinese holographic sight.
Attach what is presumably a laser.
Attach a second laser in front of that laser.
Machine a muzzle extension in the shape of a fore-grip.
Proceed to get your dog shot and sent to federal buttfuck prison because you manufactured and attached a silencer to a firearm without a tax stamp.
>>
>>32116830
it's an offset scope

still triggered
>>
>>32116731
Well, in Destiny, there are all sorts of subsystems built into guns. Gadgets that automatically remove jams, automatic rangefinders, transmat protocols that recall ammo to the magazine, etc. So I just assume all of that extra crap on the guns is just that.
>>
>>32116776
Because they could recycle the pre-existing reload animation.

Reportedly doing any major changes takes forever, and they had higher priorities in building the expansion content.
>>
>>32117558
Then why have two charging handles and a mag release?
>>
>>32118145
See >>32117974
>>
The end of the barrel kind of looks like a barrel tuner. And the hand Guard kind of looks like some of the mcx handguard. Of course if you tried to make that rifle it would look like steaming shit in real life.
>>
>>32116734
>not in_space_no_one_can_hear_you.png
ONE JOB
>>
>>32116758
top kek
>>
>>32116694
Quad Rail
Side Charging Upper
Bakelite Colored MOE Rifle Stock
A Reflex Sight
Grauer Systems Integrated Grip Rail System (If you can find it, otherwise just buy a FAB Defense magwell)
>>
File: R18FFTWS-2-308%20L[1].jpg (278KB, 3600x803px) Image search: [Google]
R18FFTWS-2-308%20L[1].jpg
278KB, 3600x803px
>>32118934
>Bakelite Colored MOE Rifle Stock
>Implying it's not wood
>>
File: bad.png (1MB, 1275x709px) Image search: [Google]
bad.png
1MB, 1275x709px
>>32116830
Yeah thats a bad angle.

But the gun is also bad.
>>
>>32118474
he's right you know
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.