[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who remembers this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: 1385898110703s.jpg (4KB, 249x95px) Image search: [Google]
1385898110703s.jpg
4KB, 249x95px
Who remembers this
>>
>>32116306
I'm the guy who sold out /k/ to the /pol/ faction to prevent a war, hoping to keep me and my shitty little nation safe.

It worked actually.
>>
>>32116482
you shifty little nigger.

I was the leader of innawoods and got a bunch of diplomatic shit (mostly espionage) blamed on me as damage control for that + the goon stuff that never existed in the first place.
>>
tl;dr?
>>
>>32116526
Nation roleplaying simulator. /k/ got involved under the banner "Innawoods" because /pol/ made an alliance and we wanted to slaughter them (Or rather, Katbug wanted to slaughter, and a lot of people on /pol/ thought it would be funny).

Immense amounts of drama and several wars later, we're tied up with the JIDF (pol), INNAWDS has been fragmented into several nation-states under a singular leadership, and the GoonSquad (somethingawful) is in an all out war.

Turns out the GoonSquad had bee hacking/cheating through inline SQL injection to get infinite resources, and then a lot of them got banned.

It kind of piddled out from there.

a LOT happened, we had multiple private forums, lots of espionage and drama, and enormous scale wars. Too bad the goons are bitches and had to cheat to win.
>>
It was fun, until my alliance got dragged into a war through pacts, then although having the second largest military in my alliance, the leaders elected to have support sent to them rather than me when we were all under attack.

I believe that was the third Bloc, haven't played since. I think the fifth or sixth one recently ended. If the developer was actually reliable I would've considered coming back.
>>
>>32116306
this game is trash and has become pay to play. Not worth it at all.

>>32116644
kek it was turn memeing you into that
>>
>>32116499
if you are skinwalker then yes everything was your fault.
>>
>>32116306

fuck skinwalker

t. nord
>>
>>32118026
get off /k/ nord you were never good at bloc anyway
>>
>>32116499
I regret nothing. My tiny third world nation with an economy based around goats and goat accessories lived to see another day.
>>
Yeah, I played, I was pneumothorax, I do believe so.
>>
Lol I remember when I made like 50 accounts and every day I'd log into them and GREAT PUSH or LEAP or whatever the ufck it was till I had mad oil bank and then on like 49 accoutns i'd send all that money to 1 super account.

I had M16s and fighter jets and every time /pol/ idiots attacked me they got fucking stomped. It died as quick as it came though
>>
File: InnaFlagReal.png (43KB, 770x502px) Image search: [Google]
InnaFlagReal.png
43KB, 770x502px
http://blocgame.wikia.com/wiki/Innawoods

http://blocgame.wikia.com/wiki/Innawds

Longpost about history from 2013:
http://pastebin.com/71d8XnmV

Was good times, friends.
-Plebistan
>>
File: INNAWDS_GENERAL.png (80KB, 705x481px) Image search: [Google]
INNAWDS_GENERAL.png
80KB, 705x481px
>>32120137
>>
File: SkinChan.png (14KB, 415x43px) Image search: [Google]
SkinChan.png
14KB, 415x43px
>>32120150
>>
File: INNAWDSPoster.png (717KB, 557x737px) Image search: [Google]
INNAWDSPoster.png
717KB, 557x737px
>>32120163
>>
>>32120170
more history
http://pastebin.com/ZwG45a7Q

>>32118057
U shush nord is gr8
>>32116499
if Skin, sup br0
If Robosax, top lel. Get rekt, shill.
>>
shoo shoo bloc thread go away Kaleshnia will not come back another day
>>
File: IMG_2528.jpg (33KB, 423x377px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2528.jpg
33KB, 423x377px
>>32116306
Member when ppl wasn't a bunch of defunct retards?
>>
>tfw color war
>>
>>32120163
I still need to modify this one page of Take on Me 2 with this line. I've been meaning to since bloc 2.0.

Skinwalker, if you're out there, kill Robosax for me will you?

Kaiser, if you're out there, we miss you.
-Charles Victor Szasz
>>
>>32121038
That's an urban legend.
Like the boogeyman for SJWs.
Never happened.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.